Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19919 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Enrique? Ur next bday no worry, remind me o! wink
Yeah i will, i can't just stop dreaming\fantasizing about him sad
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Bruno Mars
Bill Gates
Good luck Jonathan (we get serious business grin grin)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
Bruno Mars
Bill Gates
Good luck Jonathan (we get serious business grin grin)
burno mars--u wanna get grin grin grin grin grin
bill gates-then u want the cash
GEJ-Then u wanna be first lady................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by venorite(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ibori,obansanjo and IBB
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by jango77(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sir Pablo escobar

Joachuin Guzman loera,a.k.a- el chapo

John Gotti, a.k.a-Teflon Don

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
1.Dr robert schuller
2.Kaka
3.Adam young
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
Adolph hitler
vlad the impaler
shiro ishii
idi amin
joseph stalin....
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by bittyend(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
I didn't even know the Op said three.

Sorry mate, I don't do three, I always multiply everything by 2.. Two folds.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by thelastPope(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
Nelson Mandela
Donald Trump
Dr Myles Munroe

Additionally
Jose Mourinho
Jack Bauer (Keiffer Sutherland)
Larry Page
Warren Buffet

Obama is a flop. Completely disappointed in the guy. He doesn't know what he's doing.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Yames70(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Freecocoa(love her presence in NL) Billionaire(want 2 kn if he's 4 real) Afam4eva(let me google why)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Olarichie: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Barack Obama
Nelson Mandela
Muhammed Ali
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ceejay80s(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
1.Osama bin laden 2. Shina Rambo 3. Adolf hitler
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by johnkay1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
i will like to meet Nelson Mandela, Ben carson, and to chat one on one with Prof. Wole Soyinka
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Kemy11(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
I will like to meet farouk lawan, patricia etteh, bankole, bode george and my man ibori look into their eyes and tell them ''the temperature of ur own hell fire will be more than 1000000000'c

2 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:
burno mars--u wanna get grin grin grin grin grin
bill gates-then u want the cash
GEJ-Then u wanna be first lady................ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all join..Mr
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
~vicky~:
wud love to meet

Nelson Mandela
Donnie McClurkin
My Father grin grin

eyaaa, Misfired semen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sorry ok , I will put in prayer
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by donifez(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Zenedene zidane, Albert einstein,Ben carson
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by avalontony(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
the great palmwine tappers, president of garri association, and the great people that labour day n night to raise wonderful people. n of course, my boss Albert Einstein.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Revolva(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
I don't think I will like to shake anybodys hand except for Nas amd damian Marley -

Den I wished I saw malcom x and martin luther king
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by yuzedo: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Chinua Achebe
2. Wole Soyinka
3. Mr. Cork grin grin grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
on nairaland wud love to meet

Dani1luv
Bunmi
Booquee
Mikuz
Swtchic gurl
Bingbgbo
My joke section family smiley smiley
grin grin grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by poweredcom(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lexington steele - dat guy is my menthor bastard
also Mandingo - am jealous of his ....
Peter North - ol boy na akamu full him body
Cherokee d ass - mama of all asses b****ch
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by yankidelta(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
Maxymilliano: For the ones that are alive:

Dalai Lama
Nelson Mandela
Denzel Washington.
Barak Obama.

For the ones that are no more but would have love to meet:

Adolf Hitler
John Maynard Keynes
Karl Max
Milton Friedman
Mommah Ghadaffi.

Are you an economist?
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by taharqa: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Nelson Mandela

2. Aug San Sun ki

3. Obama and his family
....Jeez, I forgot Chinua Achebe
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by idirect(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Kaka- sport
Mahmoud Ahmadnejad-politics
Ahmed Deedat-religion
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by swtchicgurl: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
- my future husband sad

- leo messi

- angelina jolie

wait ooo, wen will people start meeting me? undecided
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by richy5(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mark Zugarberg
michael dell
Chris brown
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
swtchicgurl: - my future husband sad

- leo messi

- angelina jolie

wait ooo, wen will people start meeting me? undecided
Go stand for Allen na! Orisirisi go fan down ur market. tongue

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by tayolove12(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
whoo like to meet my father
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by rash47(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
.prophet MOHAMMED (saw)

.Nate Turner (the American revolutionary slave that was skinned alive)

.Albert einstein
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by sambos994(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Babangida - so I can slap that sonavabitch

MLK - so I can tell him not to go the hotel where he as shot

Boko Haram Leader's mom - so I can tell her not to meet the man
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Next2Bezee(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Daniel Radcliffe
2. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Allison Mack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.