Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19924 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by moshmusth(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
1, Ayatollah Ali khaomeni and mamoud amadinejad... Those 2 men are the bomb when it comes to putting Americans n the israelite in their places.

2, General obasanjo,IBB,abdulkareem Adisa,ty danjuma,tunde idiagbon,tajudeen,mamman vatsa,shehu yaradua,babagana kingibe,Alhaji chief Lamidi Adedibu, chris uba,adamu ciroma,olusola saraki,alap akala, taofik arapaja,muhammdd lawal,ladoke akintola,alao arisekola,mother Theresa,mahatma ghandi,kwame nkuruma, nnamdi azikwe,Nelson Mandela,tshangarai,mugabe,basir assad, idi amin dada CBe conqueror of the British empire lol, bashir Omar.and more

3, all political scientist and Nobel prize in peace awardees.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
I Would Love To Meet
1.King Fahd Of Saudi Arabia Kingdom
2.Chris Brown Am A Big Fan
3.Osama Bin Laden
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by prettyboi1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Nelson Mandela (the great African/South African freedom fighter.)

2. Nas ( this guy is a highly intelligent rapper. From his songs,you feel like you're in a class. When you listen to the things he says/talks about,you know he's well read. Plus I love the love/passion he has for Africa even though he's American. I would just like to interact greatly with him personally.)

3.Muammar Gaddafi [if he were still alive.]. (I strongly think that this man was HIGHLY misunderstood & I admired him greatly for his stubborn & courageous nature. Also, I strongly admired him for the Passion & love he had for Africa.)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by mamabear1(f): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pastor chris,william wigglesworth & chimanda adichie
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by tunyus(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
JOSE MOURINHO

KWAM 1

SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by damilarelr(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Jesus - the greatest man ever lived on earth..too loaded to be stranded.

2. Moses - the greatest leader in the history of mankind.

3. Daniel - how could he be 10 times better than his colleagues in every area of knowledge? Or Apostle Paul..mehn!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by idris4r83(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Dr. Zakir Naik
2. Dr. Ben Carson
3. Bill Gates
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Tropilo(m): 12:05am On Sep 01, 2012
GEJ- so that he can give me contract to supply water into the Lagoon.
After that, all of you will want to meet me.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Joany30: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2012
Am so glad i belongs 2 jesus
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Joany30: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2012
I wil like 2 met wit ngozi okonjo iwuela.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Joany30: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2012
I agree wit u my dear.dats d pple i would luv 2 meet.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by petnkool: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2012
Osama Bin Laden (Want to know the kind of igbo he smoked in 2001)

General Sanni Abacha ( Would like him to tell me the locations of other secret vaults he had that was not discovered )

BABA 70 HIMSELF, President FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI ( Make we analyse Nigerian politics )

OR

MY KING , THE KING OF POP ,oluwaMICHEAL AdeJACKSON[b]

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by pweetytonie(f): 1:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Rick Ross

Dr Rex

Khloe kardashian Odom
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by wirelex: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2012
everyone wants to meet mandela ask them why they dont even know. follow follow people. nairalanders claiming to know ben carson because them read him books.

me want to meet mugabe, obj and robert mueller (fbi director)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 01, 2012
I would like to meet :
Katherine Kulman(if she was alive),
Dr.Ben Carson, Cece Winas,etc
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by honeric01(m): 1:32am On Sep 01, 2012
Freiburger:

If u meet incredible hawk for ihn action state, e mean say we go miss one moderator for sports section grin

LOL e be like say this MOD job don dey scratch u for hand.. u dey add ur own words inside my comment, u even dey bold some of the comments, infact you even quote am 3 time lol..

Incredible hawk is a nice man, only against badassz.. With him around, Aso rock is a goner.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by etchel(m): 2:36am On Sep 01, 2012
Nice thread.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Shaw007(m): 2:57am On Sep 01, 2012
I wud av loved 2 meet albert Einstein(2 bad he's dead) dat dude was exceptional

micheal jackson!!

steve jobs!!!

but come o!! Why e be say na only dead ppl me wan meet undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by kobikwelu(m): 3:06am On Sep 01, 2012
tough one...

firstly amongst the dead..

-Adolf Hitler
-Fela Anikulakpo kuti
-Albert Einstein

amongst the living
-Messi (i just wonder what makes him tick)
-Obama(U know naa)
-Al Pacino(a movie genius)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Menendez: 5:17am On Sep 01, 2012
-Nelson Mandela
-Bishop T.D. Jakes
-Kirk Whallum
and of course myself in 10 yrs time..... smiley smiley
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by wonlasewonimi: 5:38am On Sep 01, 2012
honeric01:

LOL e be like say this MOD job don dey scratch u for hand.. u dey add ur own words inside my comment, u even dey bold some of the comments, infact you even quote am 3 time lol..

Incredible hawk is a nice man, only against badassz.. With him around, Aso rock is a goner.

does it tear its feathers?

Will like to meet:

Just Patience Jonathan... just to feel the bullet at close range.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by jarkata(m): 6:00am On Sep 01, 2012
Didier Drogba
J J Okocha
Wole Soyinka
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 01, 2012
Me, Me, Me.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:06am On Sep 01, 2012
Jesus
Elijah
Abraham.
unless those ppl in d world wud bless me wt something valuable,ao will meeting or shaking em change my status.i wud rather read abt em

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by codernoni: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2012
Don Jazzy, Dangote and a female P0rn star
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by kunletade(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2012
The prophet (SAW)
Tupac
Me in 5 yeras time
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Youngzedd(m): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2012
My number three list.

1) Bill Gate (I wan carry his brain replace mine)

2) Mark Zukerberg (CEO Facebook)

3) Albert Einstein (Dead but still alive in the memories of many)

Great men of the planet EARTH.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2012
eklassical: i just googled the names u posted n read abt them b.u.f.f.o.n!!
Yeah Rite! U perv wink
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ajadek(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2012
Arsene wenger.most economical man in d world,I want to learn how to stinging.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by toye4eva01: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2012
ziccoit: 1. The women that make gari I use to prepare eba

2. The farmers that produce vegetables I use in my soup

3. And altimately, the . . . . . Your guess is right as mine.

Lol.
I guess ur numba 3 should be the CLIFFORD ORJI dat killed d meat u av. Been eating grin

1 Like

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
Matin lawrence..would like to starr in a movie with him sumday...

Dj khaled... Love to produce a beat wit him..

Then tim west wood..
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Darey00(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2012
1. Isaac Newton (too bad he's dead)
2. Lionel Messi (the guy too much)
3. Chrizzy Breezy a.k.a the future of R n B!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.