Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? (8547 Views)

Does A Woman Deserves To Be Hit Back If She Hits U? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 4:24am On Sep 03, 2012
codernoni :
When am on top my babe when Furking , she slaps my asss. Should I punch her face?

Yeah...knock the Bleep out of her and make sure you do it in front of her father/brothers. wink wink
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 03, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Yeah...knock the Bleep out of her and make sure you do it in front of her father/brothers. wink wink
Are you telling him to fcck his girl in front of her parents and siblings?
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 03, 2012
MRbrownJAY: some people are here talking about slaps like as if it is EASY to land a good slap. it is not easy to land a backhand at a 45° angle, and still keep your posture and power to look good, lol!

Lolol.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 03, 2012
This makes me think of something I witnessed outside my window only a few days ago.......

There is a man and woman I see all the time living here on the streets for the summer.They drink a lot and argue a lot. Its interesting,amusing,sad and annoying all the same. One night she was very upset at him and yelled at him as they walked up and down the alley. She finally took at swing at him and he dogged.She did it again, and he jumped back and put his arms out wide to his sides,like to say he would not engage in it. This continued for a while as she yelled and swung.Finally he put his arms around her and held her until she calmed down.He hugged her and rocked her for a long time. I loved how he handled himself. Even though this situation was messed up, it didnt turn violent even though it could have.

So if at all possible,I reason, take the higher ground.Find your compassion. Or walk away.

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Flygeriana(m): 5:10am On Sep 03, 2012
sexkillz: No.

Nothing justifies violent acts.
See ur mouth!

But when one makes a comment that isn't appealing to u, the next thing u do is counterbully that person with ur "discombobuated" gibberish and insults. Now, u don dey try to play "innocenti."

"Nothing justifies violent act" the as§ of my unborn child.

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Flygeriana(m): 5:15am On Sep 03, 2012
dadicvila: I have never raised my hand on a lady b4 except when i used to beat my younger sis when we were still growing up and i dont think at my age i will ever hit a lady 1st no mata the level of provocation but if a lady slaps me 1st i will beat her till she faints except am restrained...i go beat her the way Vladimir Klitscho take beat Samuel Peter...lol...na only God go save her
+1000

Same here, bro!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by esere826: 5:18am On Sep 03, 2012
She hits me, i'll pull her nose really hard even in front of her mom (but not in front of her dad or brothers sha,.. i no wan end for hospital)
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Flygeriana(m): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2012
codernoni :
When am on top my babe when Furking , she slaps my asss. Should I punch her face?
Lol... nyash man! grin
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 03, 2012
I can't believe the nonsense these men are typing with a straight face..........
see them! comfortably writing the way they'll beat d life outta a woman that hits them first...smh!

*sigh*
#Shollypopz leave them alone, u can't change everyone

1 Like

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Flygeriana(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Sarah a: @topic to me irrespective of the fact that she started the hitting that does nt warrant that you should think of hiting back.You know we(ladies) have this sharp mouth that can destroy what we have built with our hands for some years within a second that our nature ,guys just try and tolerate us with such habit . However, the deed had be done.
Iro o!!

Go ahead with the "sharp mouth" attitude and definitely NOT with the "fast hand" attitude to slap a guy 1st when havin a misunderstanding. That's just the height of it. Just like MBJ said, if u want "gentleman" treatment, then u need to portray the act of a "gentle lady."

No b afta u don turn "wild gal" in slapping the hell outta me first, then u go want make i com show u gentleman manners in reaction. Baba nla iro ni o!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Flygeriana(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz: I can't believe the nonsense these men are typing with a straight face..........
see them! comfortably writing the way they'll beat d life outta a woman that hits them first...smh!

*sigh*
My sista, this is not the case of "women beater" but "if a woman slaps a man FIRST!"
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2012
Lol I can only imagine what would happen if a man slapped a woman first. Not punch o, just common slap. You wouldn't slap him back? You wouldn't curse him? You wouldn't run for a gun or knife? We all know how most women are with their emotions. Rational thinking is not an option in such a situation, so I don't know why some girls are asking that from men. A man isn't a superhuman. The same emotions a woman feels, he can feel. The same brain women have, they have.

If someone slaps me, I will react, and it probably won't be in a positive way. I'm assuming that's how a guy will respond as well. Is it right? No way. A man slapping a woman isn't right just as much as a woman slapping a man isn't right. If it happens though, I'll understand.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2012
Shollypopz: I can't believe the nonsense these men are typing with a straight face..........

*sigh*
No one talked about beating the crap outta her. And not one is talking about the woman just slapping the guy(at least not anymore) we are referring to a woman hitting a man and try to do it again) plus I said the guy has two choices her.
He can walk away and he can dish his own back both are legal options he can pursue.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by drnoel: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2012

Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
No one talked about beating the crap outta her. And not one is talking about the woman just slapping the guy(at least not anymore) we are referring to a woman hitting a man and try to do it again) plus I said the guy has two choices her.
He can walk away and he can dish his own back both are legal options he can pursue.
In effect:
1.Back the f up before you get smacked the f up.
2.Keep your hands to yourself if you don't wanna get bitch slapped.
3.Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
4.Respect is reciprocal.
5.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2012
Stop reading my mind
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2012
1.Spare the rod and spoil the woman

2. Train up a woman in a way she will grow(with slap) so that when she grows old she will never depart from it!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by goofie: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2012
abeg o, i dont think slaps or hitting should be part of the culture of any relationship.

men these days are so quick to retaliate. any little thing is an insult on their ego.

u men r sayin its an insult to slap a man. but these men slap women as if its their ryt.

whn d woman does wrong, u cn beat her to correct her. doesnt d man deserves beating too or doesnt he do wrong?

conclusion...scratch the hitting, slapping or any voilent action.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2012
goofie: abeg o, i dont think slaps or hitting should be part of the culture of any relationship.

men these days are so quick to retaliate. any little thing is an insult on their ego.

u men r sayin its an insult to slap a man. but these men slap women as if its their ryt.

whn d woman does wrong, u cn beat her to correct her. doesnt d man deserves beating too or doesnt he do wrong?

conclusion...scratch the hitting, slapping or any voilent action.
Ok, for people like who find it almost impossible to comprehend, let me break it down:
1.Nobody should slap the other either in a romantic relationship or any other relationship for that matter.
2.Should ANYbody slap another person, they should not be shocked at a reliatory slap from the slappee.
3.Retaliation is at the discretion of the slappee.
Hope that helps?
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by goofie: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2012
fresh_dude: Ok, for people like who find it almost impossible to comprehend, let me break it down:
1.Nobody should slap the other either in a romantic relationship or any other relationship for that matter.
2.Should ANYbody slap another person, they should not be shocked at a reliatory slap from the slappee.
3.Retaliation is at the discretion of the slappee.
Hope that helps?

i understand perfectly. not everyone is slow like u.

wht wld d retaliation do? make him feel like he cnt be disrepected? make him feel like a man?
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2012
goofie:

i understand perfectly. not everyone is slow like u.

wht wld d retaliation do? make him feel like he cnt be disrepected? make him feel like a man?
If I'm slow you're stationary. I just broke it down and you still don't understand. What else do you want me to do, act a movie?
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by ektbear: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Yes. If you hit me, I will hit you back. Whether you are a man, woman, goat, dog, etc.

(of course, context matters. sometimes girls "hit", but in a...not-meant-to-hurt you sort of way. Like this one friend of mine punches me in the arm or chest all the time for some reason, but her intent is not to cause injury..it is playful.)
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by goofie: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
fresh_dude: If I'm slow you're stationary. I just broke it down and you still don't understand. What else do you want me to do, act a movie?

no. jump off the nearest bridge
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2012
goofie:

no. jump off the nearest bridge
Lol. Don't be silly, I'd rather push you off that bridge. Enjoy your destination.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by goofie: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
very funny!! silly is YOU sounding like a sisi.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
goofie: very funny!! silly is YOU sounding like a sisi.
Aww, the popular move at entrapment. Never mind anyway, you win.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Euroclydon(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
A man has no right to hit a woman on any circumstance. Best he can do is walk away.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by goofie: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
i never mind. win? i dint know we were in a competition. whatever!
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Flygeriana(m): 1:15am On Sep 05, 2012
ogugua88: You wouldn't run for a gun?
Na so! Gun indeed!!

I blame it on the American life style.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 05, 2012
Flygeriana: Na so! Gun indeed!!

I blame it on the American life style.

Unfortunately, that's how it is.
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Mynd44: 6:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Euroclydon: A man has no right to hit a woman on any circumstance. Best he can do is walk away.
that is merely an option bro and I have said you have two options, you can back up and just walk and you can retaliate. Neither removes your respect or makes you less of a man
Re: Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? by Martini101(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
Euroclydon: A man has no right to hit a woman on any circumstance. Best he can do is walk away.
. Who is this one? Wait till it happens then come and tell us the outcome. Johnny bravo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw / Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This? / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.