Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany (34285 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Diezani Alison-madueke Hospitalized In London - SaharaReporters / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by crisycent: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2012
When you spend 9million naira daily on feeding....it is easy to be poisoned.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2012
i hope this is her time to kick some balls
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Biggyd2: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2012
i just can't wrap my head around the fact that there is no hospital in this country that can cure this food poisoning! And government is not ashamed to make this public?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by sigmundfreud(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2012
make dem tell us the truth joor...na money First lady dey chop, no be food! And too much of that dey quick run belle.
Btw, maybe the poison was meant for GEJ!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2012
Get well soon our first lady .....nigerians can't afford to miss u now ko.... I wil kip praying 4 ur quick recovery
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ril19(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2012
i red fruu tu di h-end tu si if i kud faind wan pozitivv koment abaut awa fest lady bort i nor si h-any o.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Rhino5dm: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2012
Polybag!!! cool
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by alkalinity: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2012
May she get wel soon,uncle jona neeh her bside him,as it is said dat bhind evry successful man,dir is a woman
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Agimor(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2012
I expected fellow nairaland folks to pray for her speedy recovery,rather is the other way round...
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by freecocoa(f): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2012
So person chop cassava bread wey no done well, small belle pain am and the next thing na to fly am go Germany? She never hear of salt and water solution? undecided

These people sha, they sure know how to spend our money, may she get well if na wetin God want angry

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ACM10: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2012
See wetin excess cassava bread dey cause. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by jhydebaba(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2012
So much hatred for the government of the day. Is it that bad? As GEJ rightly said the problems have been there before he came to power.
Please, this is a serious issue (the 1st lady of Nigeria), all we can do is to pray for her speedy recovery.

*stop the abuse*
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Msmhillie(f): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2012
:ohaba na
OPEYEMI AD: wait o. who the hell poison our fist lady?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by valentino14: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2012
wat is happening in dis country. We need prayers. So bad. Wishing her well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Gwekzy: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2012
Callotti: Haba!
So rich people suffer from 'food-poisoning' too? tongue
See as she swell for bench like 'boar-constrictor'!
My fellow 'widowers' part 1.
Grab ya own copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

We wish her well. . .if it is the wish of her 'gods'! Amin o!
She never looked healthy anyhoo.
Na so 'First Lady' suppose look?
See as her husband REYsemBOO 'Port Harcourt' First-Son original.
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Na wetim she carry for that belle sef? undecided
If U Don't show luv 2 oDas Don't xpect pple 2 show u Luv
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2012
[size=70pt]SHE NO GO ANY GERMANY!!!!!!!!![/size]
valentino14: wat is happening in dis country. We need prayers. So bad. Wishing her well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ChrisGnarly: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2012
Wetin TB Joshua c f vision? Will she survive?
God will c her 2ru ijn. Amen
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by jhydebaba(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: So person chop cassava bread wey no done well, small belle pain am and the next thing na to fly am go Germany? She never hear of salt and water solution? undecided

These people sha, they sure know how to spend our money, may she get well if na wetin God want angry
She was unable to talk for 4 days. Do you call that "small belle pain"?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Leemak: 7:27am On Sep 03, 2012
.....I wish her quick death because she wished her husband death....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by nduchucks: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2012
I wish madam first lady a very quick recovery. I do not believe that she was flown to germany because of food poisoning. You do not lose your voice because of food poisoning.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Tonniey(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2012
Going by those comments i read abt our first lady being posioned, i still have fate in d average nigeria that no matter hw bad our leaders re, we dont still want them dead. I love all 9ralanders, let keep prayer 4 her quick recovery so that we can still crack our rips without paying gate fee 2 night of a thousand night...lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Dubemkelly(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2012
Hope she gets well soon....Nigeria aint gud leaves us wt d qxn of wat hv we do 4 our country? Wen unmerited stds r being admitted 4 medicine on d xpanse of d merited few,nd @d end of d day selfish nd incompetent doctors r produced...If d govt is d problm den we all r d prob cos we r d govt...God bless Nigeria!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by freecocoa(f): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2012
jhydebaba: She was unable to talk for 4 days. Do you call that "small belle pain"?
Unable to talk my a$$, abeg make we hear word.

As if its today we got to know their mago mago ways, mstcheew.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Dubemkelly(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2012
crisycent: When you spend 9million naira daily on feeding....it is easy to be poisoned.
Wat evidence hv u got 2 bck up ur assertion/point?
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by ujukala: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2012
Get well soon. We love you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by moshmusth(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2012
The woman went for English surgery not on poison treatment.
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by CongoHo: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2012
Now they'll spend $$$ that could be used to build a standard clinic to fly 1 person abroad for treatment. Shame on them!!! She needs a diet not a trip abroad, she could be suffering from ordinary constipation or bloating.

Why should they ban people if they ask how an issue affects the price of rice or gari? Isn't there freedom of speech anymore or is this a fascist site, bloody hell!
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by eduson33(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2012
[size=200pt]taaaaaaaaaaa,,make una cover una mouth.she no go any germany!![/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by Callotti: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2012
Gwekzy: If U Don't show luv 2 oDas Don't xpect pple 2 show u Luv

Thank you.
I already sent her 2 'get-well-soon' cards.

E yin nko? kiss
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by dplordx(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Guggi and Versace Rice too sweet. Na small small the pile go turn to kasala grin
abeg, make she try do small dry-fasting. She need am pass medical treatment. Wowo pig angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Hospitalized In Germany by kalvin1: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Thank God she lost her voice..by the time it returns..it will return with good grammer..don't say I didn't TOLD u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / Zulum Meets Families Of Slain Officers, Visits The Injured In Hospital (pics) / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.