Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48213 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Konnektions146(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2012
i miss dem ooooooo
deey make de discusions lively at some poit to ease de tension.
i always laugh on seein dem and funny enough, dey now have vry intelligent ways of expressin demselves with mentioning de forbidden word.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 6:53am On Sep 05, 2012
GARGANTUA GARRI TO THE RESCUE OF OCCUPY NAIRALAND
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SlyIg(f): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2012
Just as Nigerians cant do without GARRI, Nairaland can never do without GARRI! Cheers... Up GPAN! Always.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SlyIg(f): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2012
ebamma: man i came late
i can see. Really missed you. But guy,if your name is Efik name,that means you are a real badt guy. Up garrilanders!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2012
naptu2: At first there wasn't anything special/different about them because "How does this affect the price of garri/fish?" is an age old idiom.

Then it got irritating because they used that question to derail every thread (which is the reason they are being banned - derailment. As you can see we can freely mention garri on this thread without getting banned).

Finally it became fun as they replaced Musiwa in my nairaland comedy roster. I missed Musiwa, his maps and his insanity. The Garri Activists are doing a good job filling that void. So I welcome them with open arms and a warm embrace.

However, they will soon be defeated in much the same way that Musiwa and all the other protesters of the past have been defeated.

Musiwa/becomrich na one man soldier but dese g - unit peeps are growing day by day. I won't be suprised if they are now over 100 members.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Akwenukemarho(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2012
In all fairness, is it wrong to want to know how a particular topic affects d price of garri? Cos we all eat garri, so seun should leave garriinvaders alone, or else we will be forced to result to using anymeans necessary to make posts on nairaland, @garri invaders!!! Almighty invaders we will be holding our annual garriconference dis month on garriland, details'll be given later.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Jalal(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Dats wat u get wen u try to gag the voice of the people. Seun has himself to blame for making them stronger on NL. On garri we stand! grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by omakay(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2012
From my point of view, the term,'GARRI" has a meaning and that is what we should all consider. The question is just asking how the tread topic affects our daily lives as Nigerians!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by muumuu(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2012
Anyone seen Gary neville or his broda gary cahill?can someone pls tell me how dis thread affect d price of gari for peckham or dalston market?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leboska(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2012
As oyo is to amala so is nairaland to garri. Garriteam don't worry i personaly gave the moderators 1 paint of garri each with kulikuli they are now enjoying.

JUST JOKING OOO

GARIUM TEAM WILL NEVER DIE!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2012
all our topics and threads is devoids of political and tribal sentiments,as long as u can eat garri u are one of us,we dont discriminate nor abuse ..whether u are ibo or yoruba or hausa u are welcome ,to join is very simple just take the oath of membership by sayin"how does this affect the price of garri in the market"shikena you are member
garri for one
garri for all
garri for life
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by binhozie(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Just type "how does this affect the price of garri" in google and watch how the first 3 pages are from nairaland alone

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Zhul001(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2012
Akwenuke marho: In all fairness, is it wrong to want to know how a particular topic affects d price of garri? Cos we all eat garri, so seun should leave garriinvaders alone, or else we will be forced to result to using anymeans necessary to make posts on nairaland, @garri invaders!!! Almighty invaders we will be holding our annual garriconference dis month on garriland, details'll be given later.
Garriland! i knew you guys were upto something fetish.i hereby declare an Anti-Garri Movement from this thread and beyond. I need supporters, now let us pick numbers, am number one, and you?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2012
These are the kind of things that make nigerias and nairalander, interesting people. Upon the hardship of this country we are still happy and making joke. #Teamgarri. Fear not you are going to win the case.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2012
Tayo114: Always Garri Garry! Why? Pls am tired, u pple should not spoilt this forum 4 us, if u dnt have anything to say just remain silent and allow others to comment, pls i dnt wanna see the word garry again here in this forum. ok‏ ‏‎?
SHAARAAAP! WAT STOPS YOU FROM CREATING YOUR OWN FORUM
SEE AS U DEY SOAK GARRI THIS EARLY MORNING SEF!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2012
just 7am and we have 5 pages aready ,i wonder how many pages we will have by 7pm
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Obere4u: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2012
Say NO to TRIBAL wars...... Say YES to GPAN...
Until Seun and His Mod's meets our demand, We the GPAN group will not rest. Demands such as :-
1) That all our members banned, should be unbanned.
2) No more banning of our group members.
3) Any thread that will make the front page henceforth, will INDIRECTLY or DIRECTLY REDUCE the PRICE OF GARRI
4) No more thread concerning the GPAN group
5) Seun and His Mod's should publicly apologies to us
6) Seun should declare his love for GARRI publicly
7) There should be freedom of speech

Until all these are done, the struggle for GPAN continues.
GPAN : There must be food on the table

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2012
Good Gooder Goodest!!! This thread is a fresh air zone for em garri peeps.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Cupidkc(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2012
Kudos to them jare...its quite hilarious.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Fourcade(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: (G)arri unit (What)
We in here (what)
We can get the garri popping
we don’t care (what)
its going down (where)
On Nland (what)
sexkillz, you know how we GPan Gets down

(what up, seun?(what)
( what up, killz?(what)
(what up, mods?(what)
(what up, Nland?(what)

This is the GPAN(GARRI PEOPLE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) ANTHEM

Left the thread some mins ago..later i was humming this song grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by naptu2: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2012
binhozie: Just type "how does this affect the price of garri" in google and watch how the first 3 pages are from nairaland alone

Not only that, check out the distribution of garri topics! There's a garri topic in the business section, a couple in the general section and it's almost overwhelming the food section.

I have some suggestions:

1) Sports section: Who is the fastest garri drinker on nairaland?

2) Politics section: How does the price of garri affect the stability of government?

3) Family section: Nutritional value of garri to growing children.

4) Sexuality section: Garri as an aphrodisiac.

More to come soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by jhydebaba(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2012
IJEBU Rocks!!!
GARRI Rocks!!!
IJEBU GARRI FOR ALL.
I can't shout.
UP #teamgarrijebu
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by kellystech(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2012
Last tym I checked cassava is now cheap, garri is definetly coming down grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by genxris: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2012
I support Seun.I see all these garri commentators as childish characters. There are lots of other interllectual ways to make ur opinion known on a topic or even create a comic relief on a topic without mentioning the "cost of garri all the time "...too much of nonsense is rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sylve11: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2012
Initially it wasn't that bad, annoying to see every thread with the garrie thing now. There is an all right reserved section for joke; if u wanna catch fun, pls go there and stop making every thread a garrie wanna be. This thing dey vex me die. *Hisses* angry cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by olabiz2010: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2012
I don't see any reason why this thread should appear on the front page in the first place, don't you know that giving more attention to an issue like this will only make it stronger and popular. Kindly leave these guys/group of garri alone, let them catch their fun coz to be sincere, i like them only that they used to go to extreme sometime. Leave #Teamgarri alone!
Let he Who has never drink /eat garri for once cast the first stone
May God bless us all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Have you noticed that the number of users have increased drastically just in 1 week? Every garri activist now has close to 4 accounts, that is more money for seun and his muds. Who says seun is not making money with all these, he doesnt want it to stop, seun i dey lie??

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2012
genxris: I support Seun.I see all these garri commentators as childish characters. There are lots of other interllectual ways to make ur opinion known on a topic or even create a comic relief on a topic without mentioning the "cost of garri all the time "...too much of nonsense is rubbish.
you chop shit ,there fore u talk shit
we chop garri so we talk garri
and by the way if it is childish why are u contributing to this thread ?u are indeed a baby and highly immature,
is anyone forcing u to comment?hypocrite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.