Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48216 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Fidtad: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2012
Am new on NL, but u cann't beleave i love this garri stuff.
i never thought it is an offence, i love reading about garri.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ZeusI: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2012
Well, i think this garri guys are making this thread a little bit humorous when the verbal fray becomes somewhat tense, and should be left alone, besides, they obstructs nothing.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by noobsaibot2(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2012
I DEY FRY GARRI NOW FOR VILLA
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by babarazy: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2012
THREAD OF COMMOTION
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sexkillzmumu: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2012
Mr raw, u will get a high blood pressure this early morning if u do not relax!
When last did u eat garri? Try it now, I heard it cures high blood pressure

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 8:37am On Sep 05, 2012
We reserve the right 2 exercise our freedom of speech. I see no reason why the word "garri", an essential commodity in every home, should be treated as a vulgar remark. Besides, being humorous as it is, it brings laughter 2 d hearts of many. D general attitude of Nigerians is dat, even in dire situations, we still bring out d funny side of it e.g d fuel subsidy palava. Dats wat keeps us going, if nt, d problems of dis country would've killed us long ago. Seun, there are better issues 2 have sleepless nights over. I'm a bit suprised dat dis topic made front page sef. Those who are antipathetic to d garri crew, are u trying 2 tell me dat u havn't laughed at one of there posts b4?? U guys are just making a mountain out of nothing.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by collins125: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Omo, banning don begin oo+ooo. Oya everybody, make we hide! Sexkillz on the prowl! shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun is not against garri. He eats garri. He is against dumb fools that ask about the price of garri on every thread they visit. You fucktards should think.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2012
The love of garri is d begining of wisdom.. #team garri... Long live thee

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

This is what happens when a child sucks chest instead of b'reast.

Alusi Okija is not a nice man, do not insult me again.
neither am i a nice man either, so bend over and fawck yourself
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by igosee: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2012
Nothing do una, water don full my eye
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2012
because we talk about bread and garri does not make us unserious people, it only shows how we take life simple, rather than too serious. our existence is pure vanity, so live your life well by smiling and laughing well with those around you cos you must surely cry one day either when you are about to die or because someone you love is about to die or is already dead. so eat and enjoy much garri and bread with water as long as you are alive. SEUN stop pretending and be a real human, for no one is above life. I am a reverend father of the catholic church, but that does not take away the fact that i must not consume garri or bread. common seun try them out, you will become a disciple of these soul foods. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by gigz31: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2012
MR RAW are you so jobless or what...man you need a nap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.