Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48212 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by waleakanfe(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] And how does dis affect the price of 'Gary Cahill' in the transfer marke ;Dt
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by crackhouse(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2012
@OP, who are u to talk about garri issue here? Are u a Fed.Govt agent?. Let me quickly remind u that this garri issue is only meant to be discussed by the Fed.Govt and the Nigeria garri price regulatory agency{NGPRA}. Be warned!.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2012
come into our group all u that have been insulted by tribal remarks on nl
come into our group all that have been agitating for more meaningful topics on front page
come into our group all in love with freedom of speech
AND WE SHALL GIVE U GARRI
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Raw.:
They are all jobless fools.

wetting you chop this morning?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by gramci: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Raw.:
What i think about the garri gang?

I think they are all fools. And a perfect reflection of Nigeria's failed educational system. . . A bunch of jobless fucktards that make a joke out of even the most pertinent of issues. Dimwitted ediots

King solomon
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2012
?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by schorlbone(m): 8:04am On Sep 05, 2012
waleakanfe: [color=#006600][/color] And how does dis affect the price of 'Gary Cahill' in the transfer marke ;Dt
it don't! But it actually affect the prize of Gary Neville grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Great! The Best that can ever happen to Nairaland Forum.

Having won the Battle, I think and move a motion that Nairaland Forum, be changed to GarriLand Forum.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by collins125: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2012
Lachynos2k2: very soon we'll force seun to change nairaland's domain name to GARRILAND.com

I'm buying the domain right'o

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DeaconFrost1(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2012
am jst abt to fry two basins and a bucket of groundnuts to blend wit my Garri, if u need u can jst click like
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DICKtator: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2012
All these garri comments got me in a paroxysm of laughter that everyone around me cannot but wonder if i am going crazy!!!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by dnawah(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2012
May be it has come to stay.they are the GARILANDERS,(may be we should throw a gari party 4 them)but we must be honest to ourselves,we all cant do without gari,(if u never eat gari b4 tell us)but if care is not taken about the price.time will come we cant buy it.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sexkillzmumu: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2012
Raw.:
You are a jobless fool. Get a job, and a life
he sells garri in the market, what other job do u want him to do?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Chiscomax(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2012
‎​ЂW̶̲̥̅̊ does this thread affect the price of kola nut?? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DANILSA(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun if ur reading this stop wasting ur time, we are not in china but Nigeria, since when did u start helping David Mark on censorship. The more effort u put the more relevant u make GPAN, out of almost 1million NL users 950 thousand loves Garri,which means ur fighting a lost war. Gej- Retardeen, then tribal bashing now Garri crusaders, ones another phrase comes out garri fizzles out. sit down and watch how the thread grows to tell u that my clients has more supporters than Bokoharam, and don't forget u can't Ban all, this is my source of happiness. FREE GPAN grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by schorlbone(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2012
For all of una wey dey criticise garri revolutionaries na God punish una

I no blame una at all na oga Seun I blame pass b'cos e dey use our traffic income dey chop chicken and turkey while we dey for street dey survive on garri/eba/fufu/tuwo/akpu and all the mumu mumu for food available to the common man.....

Maybe if we strike we go know how e go take do without garri...

Abeg make somebody kukuma open our own www.garriland.com make trowey dis dictatorial site jor undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2012
I blame seun for putting this thread on frontpage thereby according these fucktards any relevance at all
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2012
schorlbone: For all of una wey dey criticise garri revolutionaries na God punish una

I no blame una at all na oga Seun I blame pass b'cos e dey use our traffic income dey chop chicken and turkey while we dey for street dey survive on garri/eba/fufu/tuwo/akpu and all the mumu mumu for food available to the common man.....

Maybe if we strike we go know how e go take do without garri...

Abeg make somebody kukuma open our own www.garriland.com make trowey dis dictatorial site jor undecided
This is why Nigeria will remain backward. With backward thinkers such as this fool here.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Tobbylobar(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2012
SEUN DECLACRE AMNESTY OUICK.......SO WE CAN PUT DOWN OWN WEAPON....GARRIAN...GOOD PEOPLE...GREAT NATION...FUN LOVER PEOPLE..WE MAKE NO HARM...
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2012
DICKtator: All these garri comments got me in a paroxysm of laughter that everyone around me cannot but wonder if i am going crazy!!!

grin grin grin grin
tell them you are been GARRINALISED

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.