Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48215 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2012
Trending Now: Garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by babarazy: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: There is a reason why Nland can never ever grow like twitter or Facebook, because seun cant take criticisms. it is really ridiculous. how do you want to run a public forum without u being able to take critics or banning people I.D when things dont go your way? It is very outrageous.

Dont mind dem jaree. They think they are high and mighty
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by deelicious: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Wonder how all these yarns really affect the price of GARRI in the market grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2012
olabiz2010: I don't see any reason why this thread should appear on the front page in the first place, don't you know that giving more attention to an issue like this will only make it stronger and popular. Kindly leave these guys/group of garri alone, let them catch their fun coz to be sincere, i like them only that they used to go to extreme sometime. Leave #Teamgarri alone!
Let he Who has never drink /eat garri for once cast the first stone
May God bless us all.
thank u jare
he whom garri has blessed let no man curse
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by gramci: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2012
God bless #TeamGarri

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2012
naptu2:

Not only that, check out the distribution of garri topics! There's a garri topic in the business section, a couple in the general section and it's almost overwhelming the food section.

I have some suggestions:

1) Sports section: Who is the fastest garri drinker on nairaland?

2) Politics section: How does the price of garri affect the stability of government?

3) Family section: Nutritional value of garri to growing children.

4) Sexuality section: Garri as an aphrodisiac.

More to come soon.
i laugh in past tense! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manosteel(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2012
They are disoriented and disenchanted fellas sabotaging the good effort of Gej to deliver dividends of democracy by making cassava bread available to all Nigerians home and abroad.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2012
agabaI23: They are annoying. They only show they lack ideas about topics and have nothing meaningful to contribute.
outline your meaningful poo u eva made on Nland
see your head like Garri frying pan!

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by WafiJoe(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2012
Old men and women wake ur early morning begin talk about garri. Na wa oh.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DrKlever(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2012
grin [color=#000099][/color] and how does this thread affect the price of ijebu garri in ogba market. Yawns make i go find kulikuli soak garri before man go faint for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by babarazy: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Tayo114: Always Garri Garry! Why? Pls am tired, u pple should not spoilt this forum 4 us, if u dnt have anything to say just remain silent and allow others to comment, pls i dnt wanna see the word garry again here in this forum. ok‏ ‏‎?

its obvious dat u re suffering frm not eatin too much of GARRI.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by davades(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2012
Wht all mods and Seun doesn't knw is dt, dis price of garri of a thing has reduced tribal war on NL

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by bigx(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Djtm: I noticed that almost every thread on NL has a significant amount of 'garri guys & ladies' posting random stuffs about garri. And it seems they're holding a party today because I keep seeing 'this post has been hidden' on a lot of threads that were created today. Also I've been seeing some funny usernames like 'seun_loves_garri', 'bread_for_seun' etc.

So what do you think? Are they (the garri peeps) annoying? Hilarious? Pitiful? You are free to qualify them with any adjective you deem fit.

At first it was irritating, now its hilarious with their new antics.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nostradamu(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun hi,really love the ingenuity with which u created this website....buh i don't THINK u shud ban a word that is non sexual,criminal or that has any negative undertones to it. C'mmon man,i'm not saying this cos i've used the word b4 or summin (u can check the history of my thread) buh i feel (sorry i had to use this word for u) it's NARCISSISTIC (Adolf Hitler style)......i mean at the most extreme and i think u shud get rid of that idea of the ban or anybody who ever shared that idea with you. I dunno you, buh as it is said: 'by their fruits ye shall know dem' i know u by ur creation Nairaland and TRUST me it's a wonderful concept, 100% nigerian, and it's not surprising we have ur type of brain in naija......bottomline,don't begin to cast doubt on your already made reputation/credibility by banning a word that is so harmless which even you urself dey CHOP for house.

By the way nice job ur doin generally!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by babarazy: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2012
gramci: God bless #TeamGarri

i laugh in GARRI style......mdhdflfjsgfhfhfkfjfurjd
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by gigz31: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2012
7.38am and the thread is still growing...i guess it will be a long day will seun grant the garri people independence?[you wish] More to come on GTV.....gigz31 reporting for GTV

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2012
even gej knows the importance of garri ,that is why he is using cassava to campaign.
three things brings unity to nairaland and nigeria in general
football
naira
GARRI
so why should anyone go against us
garri for life
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by casestudy: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2012
mehn, to shack garri come dey hungry me like mad these days, as we dey discuss am. But i seriously need d price of garri to be affected so that i can fit to charter one basin come back house
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ariyke: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2012
they are so funny bt can go extreme atimes cus nt every issues can be joked wit, bt i like them all d same
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2012
we need to sing this song for seun
"ALL WE ARE SAYING
JUST GIVE US GARRI"

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SlyIg(f): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun moved this topic to the front page so that he can clearly see all the garrilanders for ban. Had i known,i wouldnt have comment o. That mean all the GPAN may be banned o. Anyway,we ban always have a new recruitment. Up Garri Price Association of Nigeria(GPAN)!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by muumuu(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2012
@team anti-garri.am sure u guys knw d story of gari neville and gari cahil.now am introducing yew all to Gari becker,and activist.Gari Stanley Becker (born December 2, 1930) is an American economist. He is a professor of economics and sociology at the University of Chicago and a professor at the Booth School of Business. He was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in 1992 and received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2007.[1] He is currently a Rose-Marie and Jack R. Anderson senior fellow at Stanford University's Hoover Institution.
Y una dey form like say una dey poo meatpie,yew eat and poo gari evryday,innit?
Becker was one of the first economists to branch into what were traditionally considered topics belonging to sociology, including racial discrimination, crime, family organization, and drug addiction (see Rational addiction). He is known for arguing that many different types of human behavior can be seen as rational and utility maximizing. His approach can include altruistic behavior by defining individuals' utility appropriately. He is also among the foremost exponents of the study of human capital. Becker is also credited with the "rotten kid theorem". He is married to Guity Nashat, a historian of the Middle East whose research interests overlap his own.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Ariyke: they are so funny bt can go extreme atimes cus nt every issues can be joked wit, bt i like them all d same
omi garri is a water
eja dindin is a fish

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2012
UNTIL SEUN APPOLOGISES TO GPAN MEMBERS,THE GA..I RIOT CONTINUES...i didnt mention garri oo'
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by malc619(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Garri (X7) must be unbanned.....

OAM4J... This is ur last warning!!!

Garri-For-All

PS: its not a gang, a coalition, movement, association etc would ßξ a better description..

Who the fork is Sexkillz??
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Bintu4: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Garri or Garrium, which one is not allowed? because d 2 have impact in my life o.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2012
SlyIg: Seun moved this topic to the front page so that he can clearly see all the garrilanders for ban. Had i known,i wouldnt have comment o. That mean all the GPAN may be banned o. Anyway,we ban always have a new recruitment. Up Garri Price Association of Nigeria(GPAN)!
i wont be surprise if an artiste takes up our slogan,he will really make a hit and lots of money too i think we need to copyright it ,or what do u think gpan members?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by collins125: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Why do garri topics make more than 6 pages

That is to show the importance of Garri to the common nigerian.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by shema: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2012
#GarriSect...on behalf of the CEO of Nairaland could you declare your wants please?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2012
THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN BECAUSE SEUN HATES GARRI

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2012
shema: #GarriSect...on behalf of the CEO of Nairaland could you declare your wants please?
our presido will address u soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.