Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (49045 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2012
The Biology of garri
-Garri is a carbohydrate (starch i.e a polysaccharide) and it contains carbon,hydrogen and oxygen.
-Garri gives energy and when when mixed with milk,it helps the eye with vitamin A.
-drinking garri is a balanced diet. Garri=carbohydrate, Groundnut= Protein, The oil in kuli kuli= fats and oil, Milk=vitamins and minerals, Tap water=water

physics of garri would come up shortly......dont go away!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

The MODs can see the hidden post and killz confirmed it already
If u are absolutely sure dat u exercised ur duty justifiably, then it shouldn't trouble u 2 post d said hidden posts 4 affirmation by other nairalanders.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2012
Leobreezy: If u are absolutely sure dat u exercised ur duty justifiably, then it shouldn't trouble u 2 post d said hidden posts 4 affirmation by other nairalanders.

keep waiting
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

keep waiting
Lol.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: That has always been the plan, right? To make NL a joke.

Ermm, duhhh... What do you think? If you and your fellow mods including Seun support BIGOTRY, HATRED, TRIBAL BASHING and what have you, what does that make NL? A JOKE. The salvaged ruins of NL should be a complete joke because you guys apparently have no clue on governance. We criticize our govt daily, but on NL, here you are exhibiting the same pattern as they do.

So I support it, reduce the remaining of NL to a joke. It's always and will continue to be a joke UNLESS Seun revises his stand and issue an apology.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Joe980: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2012
After going through this thread, I was actually forced to obey the clarion call. #iRepGarriSect.
On the rock!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
THE FACT I AM A PRIEST, I AM NOT GOD, I AM ALSO A HUMAN BEING, SO SEXKILLZ STOP BEING TOO HARD ON MATTERS. I DON'T KNOW, BUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE SEEMS TO BE THE WAY YOU ACT IN REAL LIFE. ANYWAY MORE GARRI TO YOUR BELLE

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
manny4life:

Ermm, duhhh... What do you think? If you and your fellow mods including Seun support BIGOTRY, HATRED, TRIBAL BASHING and what have you, what does that make NL? A JOKE. The salvaged ruins of NL should be a complete joke because you guys apparently have no clue on governance. We criticize our govt daily, but on NL, here you are exhibiting the same pattern as they do.

So I support it, reduce the remaining of NL to a joke. It's always and will continue to be a joke UNLESS Seun revises his stand and issue an apology.
Whatever rocks your boat man. . . Knock yourself out.

And stick to the rules while doing so.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ojekomajeeba: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: The word garri is not banned.

Asking the price of garri in sections other than food section is what is banned.
now that's a gigantic lie! even when people comment without asking that question, they still get banned. example, I made a comment and ended it with a hashtag: #freegarridudes and I was banned.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
manny4life:

Ermm, duhhh... What do you think? If you and your fellow mods including Seun support [b]BIGOTRY, HATRED, TRIBAL BASHING [/b]and what have you, what does that make NL? A JOKE. The salvaged ruins of NL should be a complete joke because you guys apparently have no clue on governance. We criticize our govt daily, but on NL, here you are exhibiting the same pattern as they do.

have I ever supported any of those.... undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Lyth: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Nairaland is a result of hard work and determination of the founder, even at detriment to his health. It progressed because of members like you and i. . .

Does it make sense to allow his work go down in flames? Does it make sense to fold our hands and watch the dismal display of thoughtlessness in the name of garri?

Garri is a type of food. There is a food section on Nairaland. Would it hurt anyone to discuss garri in food section? Why post about garri in romance section and family section for example? Why?

What is wrong is wrong. That a few people think it is right doesn't make it right.
And u think this ur autocratic n highhanded attitude is helpin it? *smh* come 2moro u will complain dat 1 president or Gov dnt knw how 2 resolve issues with d masses diplomatically or with maturity....common sense aint dat common I guess.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN: THE FACT I AM A PRIEST, NOT GOD. I AM ALSO A HUMAN BEING, SO SEXKILLZ STOP BEING TOO HARD. I DON'T KNOW, BUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE SEEMS TO BE THE WAY YOU ACT IN REAL LIFE. ANYWAY MORE GARRI TO YOUR BELLE
More garri to your belle too, priest. So that you will gain the energy to conduct mass on Sunday and urge the congregation to abide by rules. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by antsut(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
shocked
CrazyMan: Give them time, they would fizzle out...even though that might take a while, I believe we would see their end.

But I believe that with time, they would fade...its not an issue...
The price of garri must be taken into consideration b/c that's what keeps the common man's body and soul together. Pls, Seun, don't ban me o.... I'm just analizing
the plight of an average 9jrin!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

keep waiting

Sigh, its a shame. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Be wary of ur actions. I believe u've heard of the LAW of Karma?? I rest my case
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Booty4me: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
oje_koma_je_eba: you are more jobless! sitting in front of ur pentium II desktop computer, waiting for people to ban.
2billion likez
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
oje_koma_je_eba: now that's a gigantic lie! even when people comment without asking that question, they still get banned. example, I made a comment and ended it with a hashtag: #freegarridudes and I was banned.
What did #freegarridudes have to do with the thread you commented on?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by shadrach77: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
there are many comedians on 9raland smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by mikeywise(m): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
YOU ALL ARE TURNING NAIRALAND INTO SOMETHING ELSE,I PLEAD WITH U MODS, THIS IS A FIGHT U CANT WIN. THE MORE U FIGHT IT THE MORE IT SPREADS, IF U WANT THIS WAR TO BE OVER, THEN STOP BEEN AUTOCRATIC ABOUT IT.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Lyth:
And u think this ur autocratic n highhanded attitude is helpin it? *smh* come 2moro u will complain dat 1 president or Gov dnt knw how 2 resolve issues with d masses diplomatically or with maturity....common sense aint dat common I guess.
If common sense was common, we won't be here in the first place. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
Leobreezy: Sigh, its a shame. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Be wary of ur actions. I believe u've heard of the LAW of Karma?? I rest my case

power corrupt undecided undecided

are you serious on NL

boss you need to go through my posts
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Knock yourself out. . . Besides, how will your song affect the price of garri?
humour me, we N̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ fit like u as long as this forum exists u are a self declared enemy of the garri team.Me loves Garri with Eja dindin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: If common sense was common, we won't be here in the first place. . .
No, if common sense was common, u will actually know that fighting tyranny with tyranny always does not come to a good end, and i am sure u knw who this is right? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by remoranger(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
in d name of all things good and righteous. Let there be garrilium sulphate.

Singing
Mama papa
Skool nor dey
Na wetin dey happen
Our teacher(SEUN) dey soak GARRI for class!!

aluta contunia. Victoria garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SimplySEA(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
manny4life:

hahahaha...... Soundin lik a real terrorist issuing demands! Lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
i waant every one to go through the last abifoluwa post and see if it deserves a ban, i hereby challenge seun because this is a garri post. if i post anythig under it that has to do with garri, why should i get banned?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

power corrupt undecided undecided

are you serious on NL

boss you need to go through my posts
bro I don't support that o,r231 is a plain dude I can vouch for him
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Duke of garri:
No, if common sense was common, u will actually know that fighting tyranny with tyranny always does not come to a good end, and i am sure u knw who this is right? grin
Don't know, Don't care.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
nw tell me why you banned abifoluwa? mr tyranny, aka cafe attendant?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by garridude: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: What did #freegarridudes have to do with the thread you commented on?
did I ask d freaking question? I never went off-topic. So if i ended it with #sexkillz rocks (that is a lie by the way), would I have been banned? knowing fully well that "#sexkillz rocks" also had nothing to do with the thread

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Whatever rocks your boat man. . . Knock yourself out.

And stick to the rules while doing so.

No worries bro, you learned the word "knock yourself out", so why not use it? undecided undecided undecided

I don't need to knock myself out, all I need do, when the campaign is slagging, issue a wake up call.

Stick to the rules? LOL, I wonder at times if you mods have humility? Please relax, it's not that serious, after all, the person who said, little power can make a person go MAD, those words are not too far off. WHAT RULES AGAIN? You mean the one that enshrined BIGOTRY, HATRED and TRIBAL BASHING? Are you talking about those rules? Biko, take your rules and shove it. NL has been demeaned to the very list, your rules are very much irrelevant. NL needs a fresh break from folks like you...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
garri_dude: did I ask d freaking question? I never went off-topic. So if i ended it with #sexkillz rocks (that is a lie by the way), would I have been banned? knowing fully well that "#sexkillz rocks" also had nothing to do with the thread
Yes.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
SEXKILLZ YOU MUST APOLOGIZE TO THE GPAN MEMBERS AND GARRI HIMSELF. ANYWAY I STILL NOMINATE YOU FOR GPAN PRESIDENCY, SINCE YOU ARE A RULER, YOU WILL EMBEZZLE GARRI TIRE WHICH WILL LEAD TO YOUR LOVE FOR THIS PRICELESS JEWEL NECESSARY FOR SUSTAINING LIFE ON EARTH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Prevent Cooking Gas Explosions In Nigerian Homes / Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.