Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48265 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

have I ever supported any of those.... undecided undecided

My apologies, I know I generalized, I know you're different BUT I still believe in integrity. If something you believe in is not working, rather evil propagates, we all know what to do. Well, that's lesson for another day.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
manny4life:

No worries bro, you learned the word "knock yourself out", so why not use it? undecided undecided undecided

I don't need to knock myself out, all I need do, when the campaign is slagging, issue a wake up call.

Stick to the rules? LOL, I wonder at times if you mods have humility? Please relax, it's not that serious, after all, the person who said, little power can make a person go MAD, those words are not too far off. WHAT RULES AGAIN? You mean the one that enshrined BIGOTRY, HATRED and TRIBAL BASHING? Are you talking about those rules? Biko, take your rules and shove it. NL has been demeaned to the very list, your rules are very much irrelevant. NL needs a fresh break from folks like you...
Like i said before, whatever rocks your boat, sir.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by TalkingBird: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Now waooooo and I kep reading! 18 pages running on Garri. Its wonderful.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz, why did u ban #abifoluwa? this is a garri thread, and his posts are about garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
SimplySEA:
hahahaha...... Soundin lik a real terrorist issuing demands! Lol

LOL, I'm no terrorist, as a matter of fact, I hated it when they said "how does this affect the price of garri", nevertheless, Seun handled it improperly. In fact, he made an excuse that few people are complaining and risk losing forum member coming back to NL.

Like seriously? People will leave and not to come back because someone asked "how does this affect the price of garri"? Meanwhile, go to the politics section (the most dreaded section YET VERY IMPORTANT and active on NL), Bigotry is the order of the day, hatred and tribal bashing knows no bounds. If people are to leave, it's common sense, what do you think will turn off people, garri post or hatred and bashing?

I just want Seun to apologize, not for what his intentions are, nor what he stands for, BUT how he approached the situation with a military hand... I know he won't do it anyway, but it's best to keep all options open. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Like i said before, whatever rocks your boat, sir.

You bet!

It continues to rock...Now what?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by olabiz2010: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
WTF!....You guys should stop this bu!!sh!t mehn, do you think Seun can not differentiate from is right hand to his left hand. He is only using this thread to generate more traffic to his site, this is what they called Marketing Gimmick and you can still call it Reverse Psychology. This is just mid-day and we are already in 19pages. If this topic/thread will no benefit Seun, trust me you would have seen big red stamp called THREAD CLOSED. You people should wake up!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
i knw this is going to get banned soon, and i wont disturb my self creating more I.ds, SO I am going to write the songs, and create a picture of seun, and his mods on the left, and they torturing the people of Nland, dont knw how i will get this on here, but i will get it on twitter and co, oh with a signs that says leave Nland grin

dude, we are in for it grin grin grin grin grin grin.

drop ur twitter I.Ds later on garri squad grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by garridude: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Yes.
do u guys have nightmares because of garri?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Duke of garri:
sexkillz, why did u ban #abifoluwa? this is a garri thread, and his posts are about garri

because you post a picture of a man's butt

now tell me how that has anything to do with garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DANILSA(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun no thread can give u money than the G4 thread cus the no is alarming. Next morning am Lunching GPAN in TWITTER, FACEBOOK,PUNCH,SAHARA ETC until the price of Garri is affected.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
olabiz2010: WTF!....You guys should stop this bu!!sh!t mehn, do you think Seun can not differentiate from is right hand to his left hand. He is only using this thread to generate more traffic to his site, this is what they called Marketing Gimmick and you can still call it Reverse Psychology. This is just mid-day and we are already in 19pages. If this topic/thread will no benefit Seun, trust me you would have seen big red stamp called THREAD CLOSED. You people should wake up!
u re right, that is why i am waiting to get banned this time, and preach bout the evil of Nland on twitter lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
YOU NEED CONFESSION MR SEXKILLZ, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHO CREATED GARRI, PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD AS WE ARE HAVING OUR GARRI MEETING. YOU ARE CONFUSING THE THREAD WITH YOUR NAME OR I WILL TELL SEUN TO BANGARRIZE YOU.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

because you post a picture of a man's butt

now tell me how that has anything to do with garri
wtf? that wasnt a real butt
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
olabiz2010: WTF!....You guys should stop this bu!!sh!t mehn, do you think Seun can not differentiate from is right hand to his left hand. He is only using this thread to generate more traffic to his site, this is what they called Marketing Gimmick and you can still call it Reverse Psychology. This is just mid-day and we are already in 19pages. If this topic/thread will no benefit Seun, trust me you would have seen big red stamp called THREAD CLOSED. You people should wake up!
ehn garri go soon congest the site now
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Duke of garri:
wtf? that wasnt a real butt

real or fake, you still posted something that has nothing to do with the thread

next time i will wait for you to do the video

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
SEUN IS HAPPY BECAUSE THE MORE WE POST ABOUT GARRI, THE MORE MONEY HE MAKES. LET US LEAVE HIS WEBSITE ALONE.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SimplySEA(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Guys make we jus lay low small i beg. If NL crash e no go sweet o! So many of us find it helpful here! Many of us connect wit nigerians for d first time here. For some na their main source of news be dis.Jus for d sake of those wey need am make we jus lay low small, not for d CEO or d MODs. Many serious minded people'd move elsewhere, and i believ no be wat we need be dat! We need d fun but it shouldn't overshadow d seriousness! G-Unit, i hail una o!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ismhab(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
QUIZ : WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF EBA?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by emma26(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Garr* is really Trendin in NL...Thumps up G4 invaders...No block me ohh!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

real or fake, you still posted something that has nothing to do with the thread

next time i will wait for you to do the video
but ppl who post stuff that has to do with tribal bashing goes free, which is worse?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by emma26(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=ismhab]QUIZ : WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF EBA? Cassava na abi abi u bi aboki ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Leobreezy: If u are absolutely sure dat u exercised ur duty justifiably, then it shouldn't trouble u 2 post d said hidden posts 4 affirmation by other nairalanders.
i want him to show WHERE I POSTED A SPAMMING COMMENT AND ACCORDING TO HIM THEIR ALMIGHTY SEXKILZ SANCTIONED IT.i think seun needs to educate his mods on what derailing really means.they just press the button as if it is a playstation game console
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Duke of garri:
but ppl who post stuff that has to do with tribal bashing goes free, which is worse?
At least they post them in the right thread.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Duke of garri:

boss this is my section and i don't know what goes on in another section

if you see any of those just hit the report to mod button

i am sorry just following the rules here so we all can be happy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Joe980: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
#GarriSect Vs Mod...who is leading please?.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by dobberma27(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Raw.:
I blame seun for putting this thread on frontpage thereby according these fucktards any relevance at all
my friend shut up there and have a sense of humour better eat garri and get rid of those frown lines on your face..
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun and co, u guys need 2 understand one thing. When u try 2 coerce a free-spirited individual 2 conform 2 a rule against his/her wish, there will always be a revolt, especially if it delimitates his fundamental right(in this case expression). Asking "so how does this affect the price of garri?" is only a rhetoric, alluding 2 how d common man will benefit frm d issue. I agree, at times it is used frivolously bt banning them won't help either. This issue, at the onset could have been abated, bt as a result of d misuse of ur prerogative it has aggrated beyond ur control. Youths are not always amenable, so i advice dat u be more diplomatic in ur approach, else, ur attempts @ curtailing d garri issue will be like a bottomless pit.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN: SEUN IS HAPPY BECAUSE THE MORE WE POST ABOUT GARRI, THE MORE MONEY HE MAKES. LET US LEAVE HIS WEBSITE ALONE.
i agree with you, i will go to other forum nd preach to them bout Nland and their tyranny
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SlyIg(f): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
BREAKING NEWS:
THE PRICE OF GARRI HAS BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO(FIVE NAIRA ONLY) N5. May peace reign on Nairaland please. Thanks you.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Aksally(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
I believe it was tread like 'Picture of Okorocha eating corn', 'Picture of Tonto Dike smoking or in Sec Sch uniform' or 'Timaya eating platain'and their likes that generated the axiom 'How does it affected the price of Garri?'. Because these above mentioned treads are not worth dabating so instead of folks typing WTF, they go HDIATPOG.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.