Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48302 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by slimyem: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Why should garri be discussed as figure of speech? And what figure of speech is it classified under?
figures of speech do not have to be classified under anything!
figures of speech are combinations of words whose meanings cannot be determined by examination of the meaning of the words that make it up!
Its the likening of a thing to another.
People never discussed gaari on Nl before Seun's verdict and ban of the word.
It was simply used as 'how does this affect the price of gaari'...which everyone understood as how does it affect the commons?
Haba!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2012
lalaosky: TBH, i have never belonged to the garri gang or made the infamous garri speech but after seeing seun for whom he is(dictator),i now rep them and support their actions.when i started reading nairaland newly, i was heartbroken and disgusted by the tribal fights and mudslingging by folks here...it got to a point that i begged seun on a thread he opened to ban peeps that engage in this but bluetooth said everyone has freedom of speeech.even seun didnt do anything on that issue again...so how can seun who allow bigots and tribal fights to go on this forum be against the garri cabal?..its called double standard and hypocrisy!!...this is a general forum for god's sake and peeps are entitled to their opinions...if you dont like the garri statements, then dont comment on it nor quote it..just ignore it and pass..no humanbeing is the same...we have our differencies...i see thread that doesnt concern GEJ yet you will see people calling him a RETARDEEN in those threads...they dont get banned because seun and co enjoys its traffic but once garri is mentioned, they hyperventilate...i gladly and joyfully support team garri...spam every thread with your comments till seun stop being partial and ban bigots and off topics commenters.as simple as that
#teamgarriwilllivelong#
100 likes.

Can u imagine ashanu seun banned me for quoting a garri activist?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BREAD4SEUN: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2012
PLEASE LET US ELECT SEXKILLZ AS THE PRESIDENT OF GPAN, I HEREBY DONATE THIS BUCKET OF GARRI TO SUPPORT HIS ELECTION grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2012
oje_koma_je_eba: yes, yes, u are entirely right! he cannot do that in the church because he cannot do that, but this is nairaland and not a church, a discussion forum and garri can be mentioned anytime and anyday
Nairaland is a forum with sections. Discuss garri in the right section, which is food section, or get banned for discussing on other sections.

Why being intentionally stubborn?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: Dude i will like to let you know as the lord over local foods and the duke of garri land, u re really dull for banning my I.D donlittle
and trust me, u cant win, i repeat, u cant win against me.
what do u expect from a cafe sleeping dude who knows nothing except banning I wonder how much he takes home with this stupid job he cherish
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2012
Seun handled it the wrong way, how can you say it's annoying and it's making people leave the forum meanwhile, when people go on tribal fights and post dirty/nasty pictures with name calling, he sits mute and does nothing? What do you think that makes people leave? The continious tribal bashing or someone posting "how does this affect the price of garri"? I do not even like the garri post thing but on this one, I support their cause - FREEDOM OF SPEECH. He asked for the fire burning NL, my advice, let him chill reverse his statement and issue an apology.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ojekomajeeba: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Even if you create a thousand and one IDs, i will ban them all. . .

Now the question is, are you really that jobless so as to create numerous IDs just to derail threads?
you are more jobless! sitting in front of ur pentium II desktop computer, waiting for people to ban.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2012

Now the question is, are you really that jobless so as to create numerous IDs just to derail threads?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2012
oje_koma_je_eba: you are more jobless! sitting in front of ur pentium II desktop computer, waiting for people to ban.
i am telling you, this dude lives in the cafe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2012
BREAD_4_SEUN: PLEASE LET US ELECT SEXKILLZ AS THE PRESIDENT OF GPAN, I HEREBY DONATE THIS BUCKET OF GARRI TO SUPPORT HIS ELECTION grin grin grin grin grin
It should be donated to your priest hood, so that you drink with the church members during mass. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by CY09: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2012

But guy, i use to think you are matured?...Reading through your comments on this issue has changed my perception about you...You sound autocratic!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2012
garri_dude: Wikipedia is your friend! U are free to use it since I'm not the owner of the article, and wikipedia won't stop you from using it either
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2012
killz i am actually letting you know i am coming with a new 50 cent song, verse 1 is for seun, verse 2 is for u
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2012
oje_koma_je_eba: you are more jobless! sitting in front of ur pentium II desktop computer, waiting for people to ban.
I don't wait for people to ban. . . They come to me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2012

How many of them will you ban? When you have a people randomly creating several id's and spamming the thread, what do you think is best? Continuous hiding of post which makes the thread look like a joke OR resolving the situation? I wonder how you mods and even administrator think, like seriously?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: No, you don't have to see them.
And if OAM4J banned you, it was for a good reason.
We need proof!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: The day you like me is the day i die. . . So pls, roll up your likeness, and shove it!

I don't need it. . . Never have, never will!
SEXKILLZ U SHOULD STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD. ALLOW US TO ENJOY OUR CLUB GARRI MEETING. ALL ARE INVITED EXCEPT U!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by patrickmuf(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2012
If i don't eat garri atleast once a day i'll die...#garri 4 lyf
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: killz i am actually letting you know i am coming with a new 50 cent song, verse 1 is for seun, verse 2 is for u
Knock yourself out. . . Besides, how will your song affect the price of garri?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by achi4u(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: He said figure of speech and not me. . .
gringringringrin and you failed to see the handwriting on wall?
folow folow
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Sunbellar: SEXKILLZ U SHOULD STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD. ALLOW US TO ENJOY OUR CLUB GARRI MEETING. ALL ARE INVITED EXCEPT U!
I am a garri fan, dammit!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

The MODs can see the hidden post and killz confirmed it already
and i am challenging you to show the whoe nairaland the spaming comments there if that will not expose ur incomptence
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ojekomajeeba: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Nairaland is a forum with sections. Discuss garri in the right section, which is food section, or get banned for discussing on other sections.

Why being intentionally stubborn?
like my other garri forumite highlighted before, Garri is not just a food, it is more than food. Besides, when this shindigit first started, it was used more as an expression but not as the food itself & now u guyz have turned it something else. why would the word "garri" be banned and why would any post (no matter how reasonable it is) containing the word garri be hidden?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ignatio(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI REVOLUTIONARY FRONT (G.R.F.) The movement has begun.

More revolutionary troops are marching out of the Garrison.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Knock yourself out. . . Besides, how will your song affect the price of garri?
nope it wont, well not directly, but trust me, we will get more supporters.
can you see the first anthem? got us a lot of supporter.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Leobreezy: We need proof!!
What "we"?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by achi4u(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: My former I.D GOT BANNED BY KILLZ FOR doing absolutely nothing wrong, well not realy
i posted something relating to a topic, and he banned the post
i then proceeded to question him, and he banned my I.D
now tell me NLAND users, tf is wrong with this guy?

He is a nazi!
More like a Hitler
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by manny4life(m): 11:52am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: nope it wont, well not directly, but trust me, we will get more supporters.
can you see the first anthem? got us a lot of supporter.

As much as I hated those words "how does this affect the price of garri", but you have our support, continue the campaign till NL becomes a joke.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2012
Its a democratic society. My people let's exercise our franchise and vote tyrants,dictators and those who monopolize power on threads,posts and nairalanders to suit their taste!. I hereby submit sexkillz be revoked his license to moderate. Those in support say AYE! Those against say NAY! angry

Note: In so doing, u also systematically vote cabals out of power,and seun is not exempted.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2012
oje_koma_je_eba: like my other garri forumite highlighted before, Garri is not just a food, it is more than food. Besides, when this shindigit first started, it was used more as an expression but not as the food itself & now u guyz have turned it something else. why would the word "garri" be banned and why would any post (no matter how reasonable it is) containing the word garri be hidden?
The word garri is not banned.

Asking the price of garri in sections other than food section is what is banned.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2012
manny4life:

As much as I hated those words "how does this affect the price of garri", but you have our support, continue the campaign till NL becomes a joke.
That has always been the plan, right? To make NL a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / The Snake I Killed In My Room / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.