Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48257 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2012
where in abuja do they sell the cheapest garri?

#operationReduceTHEpriceofGARRI
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: Una sleep well so? grin

ishilove, you too?
Lol. Me too o, nwoke cheesy

What people fail to realise is this so-called garri revolution is just a bunch of folks having FUN. Totally harmless fun. Prior to these whole 'no more garri posts' nonsense, you didn't have more than one or two posts alluding to the price of garri on a thread. It would have faded off eventually,so I think it is very unfair that Seun and his posse of mods, particularly mukina2 and YOU, sexkillz, hound the garri 'freedom fighters'. We are just having fun my dear, cut us some slack and quit the indiscriminate and extremely annoying banning.

I don't know if banning is to mukina what cocain is to a drug addict angry

7 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2012
Double post
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove:

What people fail to realise is this so-called garri revolution is just a bunch of folks having FUN. Totally harmless fun. Prior to these whole 'no more garri posts' nonsense, you didn't have more than one or two posts alluding to the price of garri on a thread. It would have faded off eventually,so I think it is very unfair that Seun and his posse of mods, particularly mukina2 and YOU, sexkillz, hound the garri 'freedom fighters'. We are just having fun my dear, cut us some slack and quit the indiscriminate and extremely annoying banning.

Relax o. Nairaland doesn't have to be reduced to a haven for funseekers. There is a joke section you know. In as much as people are trying to have fun, i believe there should be a limit. Before the banning started, the situation was almost getting out of hand. I am a mod, so i know. The only way to curb it was to ban offenders. Mind you, the comments are only banned from threads that have nothing to do with garri, or Nigerian economy or food in its whole entirety. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by DerMeister: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2012
27 pages, nairaland members suck!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by donigspain(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2012
GARRI feat. Beans/Fried Egg

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by donigspain(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2012
SOLIDARITY FOR EVER!!!
NPA JOINS THE MOVEMENT

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: Relax o. Nairaland doesn't have to be reduced to a haven for funseekers. There is a joke section you know. In as much as people are trying to have fun, i believe there should be a limit. Before the banning started, the situation was almost getting out of hand. I am a mod, so i know. The only way to curb it was to ban offenders. Mind you, the comments are only banned from threads that have nothing to do with garri, or Nigerian economy or food in its whole entirety. . .
You are so uptight. Jeez angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove:
You are so uptight. Jeez angry
Really?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: Mind you, the comments are only banned from threads that have nothing to do with garri, or Nigerian economy or food in its whole entirety. . .
Tell THIS to mukina2. I have a few choice words for that username, but I'l hold my peace.

For now... angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: Really?
Yep.

The sexkillz I fell in love with has a sense of humour... What have you done with him,you usurping impostor?!?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 11:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
Hey yo Bbpreye. Your mates are out there aspiring to be future presidents of their country.

You are clamoring for presidency of garri, on an online forum. grin grin

and you even have followers. grin who is more brainless, you or them? grin
hhahahaahahahahahahaha.... Laugh just wanna kill me.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove:

[size=15pt]What people fail to realise is this so-called garri revolution is just a bunch of folks having FUN. Totally harmless fun.[/size] Prior to these whole 'no more garri posts' nonsense, you didn't have more than one or two posts alluding to the price of garri on a thread. It would have faded off eventually,so I think it is very unfair that Seun and his posse of mods, particularly mukina2 and YOU, sexkillz, hound the garri 'freedom fighters'. We are just having fun my dear, cut us some slack and quit the indiscriminate and extremely annoying banning.

That the bolded above is lost on some otherwise smart peeps is totally beyond me. I just can't understand what it is with some folks.

Of course I don't subscribe to derailing unrelated threads with inane garri comments, but this thread is different.

get a grip guys. . . #friendly advice

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2012
DerMeister: 27 pages, nairaland members suck!
This shows how jobless most nairalanders are.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove:
Yep.

The sexkillz I fell in love with has a sense of humour... What have you done with him,you usurping impostor?!?
Hmm. I do have a sense of humour, but i know when to be serious. Thas'all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: Hmm. I do have a sense of humour, but i know when to be serious. Thas'all.
*in operatic soprano voice* Mr Hyde!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ishilove:
*in operatic soprano voice* Mr Hyde!!!
Oh c'mon. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
donigspain: GARRI feat. Beans/Fried Egg

not bad at all! grin grin grin

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: Really?

there are some fcts u need to know about this garri issue
1)virtually every reasonable and sensible member believes that seun and his mods handling of this matter is wrong,your actions maybe forgiven under the excuse of not having experienced such before.
2)like i have been warning you mods seun.the problem of nairaland is the ATTITUDE OF YOU MODS,the site is good and concept is fantastic but u are gradually discouraging ppl from this site,the moment another site comes up similar to this ppl will migrte
3)dont believe ur figure of 900k most members here have up to 3 ids breaking that down ur real membership is very very much lesser than ur stated figure
4)the attitude of mods which ppl dislike is banning most of u mods seem to believe the banning button is a playstation button but u should know that the misuse of that power can be detrimental to the progress of this site

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
For law and order to be maintained, offenders on Nairaland must be banned. Nairaland was created for a purpose, and that purpose is not the price of garri. Seun and the mods have no monopoly over who decides to register, or who decides to leave Nairaland. It is your choice to make. You are not under duress, nor compulsion.

When you now decide to be and to remain a member of nairaland you MUST stick to the stipulated rules. Acts of nuisance will not be tolerated because you think you are having fun. The jokes section is there.

We are adults and should behave like adults. If people did the right thing at the right time, there won't be need for mods. And when we have people who are hell bent on making the e-life of other members miserable, we must ban them to maintain sanity.

That is not negotiable.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: For law and order to be maintained, offenders on Nairaland must be banned. Nairaland was created for a purpose, and that purpose is not the price of garri. Seun and the mods have no monopoly over who decides to register, or who decides to leave Nairaland. It is your choice to make. You are not under duress, nor compulsion.

When you now decide to be and to remain a member of nairaland you MUST stick to the stipulated rules. Acts of nuisance will not be tolerated because you think you are having fun. The jokes section is there.

We are adults and should behave like adults. If people did the right thing at the right time, there won't be need for mods. And when we have people who are hell bent on making the e-life of other members miserable, we must ban them to maintain sanity.

That is not negotiable.

well it is ur site ,and it is ur business.do it the way u feel like ,but everyone believes and knows that there re better nd more efficient way of doing the things u are talking about ,but since u believe ur way is the best .i wish u best of luck
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
texaco1:

well it is ur site ,and it is ur business.do it the way u feel like ,but everyone believes and knows that there re better nd more efficient way of doing the things u are talking about ,but since u believe ur way is the best .i wish u best of luck
Thank you for understanding. We are all imperfect humans and there is no perfect way of doing things. But we all know there are limits and we also should know when not to cross them.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2012
Close to 27thread pages on this garri issue. People no get work at all!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
27 paqes!!!!!! Ashanu and his muds have really made a lotta money from here. Kudos to the teamqarri community cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
ujchief:
amnesty ke, militancy ni! U guys need mental re-evaluation by a renown psychiatrist b4 bein integrated into the Nl civil society. Hahahaha, just jokin oh
that kind joke fit kill u o we are in a delicate situation here and u think its all a joke,abeg make una hold this guy down make I rain garri for him belle with kulikuli,Me loves garri with Eja dindin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by 175(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
MeGaStReEt: If una wan talk about garri, make una go una papa house go dey sing garri, why una go come nairaland con dey disturb person with garri mata, INFACT garri kill all of una wey dey form internet gangsta dey disturb this peaceful forum. make una go host una own website dey talk about garri there, stooooopppppppid morrafffokaasssss

And you wonder why lots of people fail waec these days, simple instruction dem kno fit follow. Person wey get Nairaland talk say make una kno bring garri matter for thread wey kno concern garri. But, una coconut head kno go allow una reason straight, G-unit my foooot, mumu people. Dem go need use Jik wash some people brain make e dey function well again

na hate comments from people like una wey seun turn blind eye to dey even spoil dis nl. By d way u wey de abuse us no dey shak garrius? I take God beg u, no insult us again cos we no go stoop so low to ur bigotry. Infact how dis guy comment take even affect d price of garrrrriiii.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
valacious: Close to 27thread pages on this garri issue. People no get work at all!!!
wetti u dey do here?or is this ur office ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
valacious: Close to 27thread pages on this garri issue. People no get work at all!!!

on the contrary, my good friend, some, indeed, many of us have a lot of work to do. but it helps to unwind once in a while, which is what I think the purpose of this thread serves. unfortunately some people are not getting it. . .

now back to the topic at hand, what's the current price of garium sulpahte

#operationReduceTHEpriceofGARRI
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
You fools getting tired? grin
You are a bastard.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by masterpiecer(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
sexkillz: For law and order to be maintained, offenders on Nairaland must be banned. Nairaland was created for a purpose, and that purpose is not the price of garri. Seun and the mods have no monopoly over who decides to register, or who decides to leave Nairaland. It is your choice to make. You are not under duress, nor compulsion.

That is not negotiable.

Remember when you(Sexkillz) brought in the word 'discombobulate' to NL, almost every NL member knew that word was/is your signature, i can still remember, a lot of folks here started using the word 'discombobulate' in their post,(including myself), what if the word then turns out to be 'a word that attracts a ban', due to the way folks use it on various sections and various threads on NL not minding whether is it relevant to the discussed topic on whatever thread it is used on, how would you feel?, we are okay with vulgar/curse words been banned or censored, but it makes no sense to me when a word like 'garri' would attract a ban and a word like 'discombobulate'(which was randomly used on threads), will not attract a ban.undecided, that is some sort of ojoro and its quite unfair.angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Wislet(f): 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
undecided

@signature lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.