Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (49064 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by 175(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ola one: Seun hasn't posted on NL since yesterday. His last post is also hidden shocked

Afraid is catching him now. On garriability and mai-mai-lity i seriously stand.

After God na Garri oooo. Dats d G-family for u.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Babamide(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ola one: Seun hasn't posted on NL since yesterday. His last post is also hidden shocked
No need to worry. I'm sure he is somewhere drinking garri grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SimplySEA(m): 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I dey come. . . Make i drink this garri finish.
hahahaha..... Baba, it's like d craze don catch too!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SimplySEA(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
yemi2plus2: [size=8pt]The chemistry of garri
-Garri is an element with symbol (Ga) or G4
-Garri occurs in a combined state in eba
-Garri is a group 1 element with atomic number 15. It is monoatomic
-Garri is in period 3
-The electronic configuration is 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p3
-Garri reacts with hot water to produce eba
-It reacts with cold water in the presence of a catalyst groundnut to form 'drinking garri'
[/size]
hahahaha.... Guy u don mad finish... Lol! BTW an element wit atomic number 15 belongs to group 5! Believ bro G4 too fit dat group! Lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by olamsaheed: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
Éven though I'm not a fan of d garri pple bt I always laff weneva I come across such post. And com 2 tink of it, I tink they always put post such thread in useless $ irrelevant thread on NL like 'picture of jim iyke eating roasted corn'. Seriou§ly how does dt affect d common man on d street.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by emorse(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
See how garri thread long. 24 pages in less than 24 hours! At 1st, the garri posts where annoyin. They later became quite hilarious. Now I miss really them!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SimplySEA(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

you have a good point and yea we do warn people and some of them don't take it serious

like dis guy (BBPREYEgarri) how many times have i warned him today to stop posting off topic and he wouldn't listen
how about a polite email...? U hav all our e addresses!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SimplySEA(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
yemi2plus2: right now, like boko haram terrorists, nairaland has been overtaken by a terror group known as TeamGarri. At the inception, few of their leaders were subjected to extinction like d boko matyrs, but since then they've intrepidly multiplied in thousands like d bh without any possibility of annihilating them. Since we've all claimed fighting terrorists is easy, what is holding nairaland? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#IrepTeamGarri
lol.... We need to involve Jtf. This garri invaders need serious bh! Seun let me lead the team!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by IFEDILIEZE(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
Give us dz day, our daily garri.......or we occupy NL.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Timijo(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Djtm: I noticed that almost every thread on NL has a significant amount of 'garri guys & ladies' posting random stuffs about garri. And it seems they're holding a party today because I keep seeing 'this post has been hidden' on a lot of threads that were created today. Also I've been seeing some funny usernames like 'seun_loves_garri', 'bread_for_seun' etc.

So what do you think? Are they (the garri peeps) annoying? Hilarious? Pitiful? You are free to qualify them with any adjective you deem fit.
And how does this affect the price of bread and garri?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
obinon: Seun brought them the fame that they are currently enjoying,he could have kept mute and see it die naturally,but now 'garri' topics attract too much attention these days evidenced by the number of likes on this thread.And now when they are banned for using those words they sort of get some sympathy from other nairalanders.i was in one blog yesterday and somebody brought that garri stuff and i knew that the guy was a nairalander before one poster wrote 'you are definitely a nairalander'.seun,you inadvertently promoted them.
You just wrote exactly what is on my mind.... Seun gave them the fame by showing too much concern and banning people unnecessary. If he had just been nonchalant about it, this garri issue would have fizzle out by now.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SeunLikesGARRI: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
ALERT

Dont bE decieved... this thread was created to divert our attention... they are so many redundant topic now on the frontpage... let invade it

#GoGoTeamGarri#

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
emorse: See how garri thread long. 24 pages in less than 24 hours! At 1st, the garri posts where annoyin. They later became quite hilarious. Now I miss really them!
That shows that many people are concerned about the issue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by tpia5: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
I dont have any opinion about the topic.

However, i noticed there seems to be a garri war going on between pro and anti garri activists.

The specifics are rather fuzzy but i gather the constant asking about the price of garri, is annoying to some.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by tpia5: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by tpia5: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
yemi2plus2: Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum,we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposesof interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas,disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteismand the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines,hig h priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.

IrepTeamGarri
ope how far? Were u see dis your grammer abi Garri don dey corrupt you mendulla.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by emorse(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
SeunLikesGARRI :
ALERT

Dont bE decieved... this thread was created to divert our attention... they are so many redundant topic now on the frontpage... let invade it

#GoGoTeamGarri#
Yeeee! My belle ooo! Una no go kill me with lafta for dis nairaland oooo!
Lmwcafsaoatapatst! Abi how dat guy talk am yesterday sef? The importance of garri cannot be over emphasised!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Librate(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Drink am wit milk _ Garri!!
Drink am wit sugar _ Garri!!
Mix am water _ e go dissolv one time!!
Garri no dey 4 tin oh e no nid cannin at all! Oh !
Garri our food

I Hereby support (MOVEMENT FOR THE UNBANNING/SURVIVAL OF GARRI TEAM ON NAIRALAND) <MUSOGTON> garri to d masses

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Korrection(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
KORRECTION IS BACK..LET THE GARRI STORY BEGIN...WHERE IS EBAMMA...THE GARRI MEASTRO? HOLD ON...BUT HOW DOES THIS STILL REDUCE THE PRICE OF HMMM......KAI..IN THE GARRI MARKET?.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DUNU GO WUND PERSON
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by emorse(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^^
I am now officially DEAD!
Cause: choking from too much lafta as a result of rigorous protest from the GARRI CABAL!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Librate: Drink am wit milk _ Garri!!
Drink am wit sugar _ Garri!!
Mix am water _ e go dissolv one time!!
Garri no dey 4 tin oh e no nid cannin at all! Oh !
Garri our food

I Hereby support (MOVEMENT FOR THE UNBANNING/SURVIVAL OF GARRI TEAM ON NAIRALAND) <MUSOGTON> garri to d masses
Yes garri no get advert but he sell pass indomie. Garri 4 real.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by yemi2plus(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Deiok: ope how far? Were u see dis your grammer abi Garri don dey corrupt you mendulla.
mass-media...i dey o.lng tym...not until seun unban my fellow garri cabal we shall occupy NL.....#IrepTeamGarri

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by wewe1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
I cant believe i just read all the 24 pages of Garri, laugh won kill me, most people around me thought i was crazy and in attempt to explain garri concept to them ......... another round of rib cracking laugh cos they dont understand....... I just told one of them to follow Garri on twitter, He thought i was crazy, he was dumbfounded to see Garri Cabal Unit (GCU) on twitter!
I am rolling on the floor...... LWKM ..........
Help!!!
code red sorry code G4
please call GCU ASAP
ah ha ha ha ha ...............
NAIRALAND ROCKS!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by LaBonito(f): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
But how does dis affect d price of garri?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ndcide(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
we shall FIGHT!!!
WE shall INVADE ALL!!
WE must TALK!!!
we MUST YARN!!!
We shall not BE Intimidated!!!!
WE CAN NEVER BE CAJOLED!!!
Greatest GBOZAAA!!!!!_____GGBOZZAAA!!!!
gAArr1111 has come to STAY!!!!

k1ll Them ALLL!!!!!

PROUDLY $TEAMGARII#

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
SeunLikesGARRI :
ALERT

#GoGoTeamGarri#
Suported, team mate, forget this tread & lets invade the front page. This is a diversionary tactics from seun & the mods.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ndcide(m): 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
SEUN!!

make dem talk
oun ton ri lobe, ton se waru owo
Make dem talk
kulikuli poun kan odi naira kan
make dem talk
we want to know wasup idi ti [size=14pt]garri[/size] se won

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
#Teamgarri. Enough, let's invade the FRONT PAGE now!!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.