Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (49044 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by wrexs: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hmmm...this Garri matter na wa o! Over 24 pages and counting...Indeed Garri is the only product that has no Advertisement yet enjoys optimal patronage.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRISON2: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
do you know seun uses garri to produce natural glue. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SexkillzDFAG: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
GARRISON2: do you know seun uses garri to produce natural glue. tongue tongue tongue

hahahaha lmao
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRISON2: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
do you know seun and his mods have a factory where they use garri to make shoes. tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by MeGaStReEt: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
If una wan talk about garri, make una go una papa house go dey sing garri, why una go come nairaland con dey disturb person with garri mata, INFACT garri kill all of una wey dey form internet gangsta dey disturb this peaceful forum. make una go host una own website dey talk about garri there, stooooopppppppid morrafffokaasssss

And you wonder why lots of people fail waec these days, simple instruction dem kno fit follow. Person wey get Nairaland talk say make una kno bring garri matter for thread wey kno concern garri. But, una coconut head kno go allow una reason straight, G-unit my foooot, mumu people. Dem go need use Jik wash some people brain make e dey function well again
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by fulfillment2020(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nice one from G4 Cabal. Garri Republic kwenu!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRISON2: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
MeGaStReEt: If una wan talk about garri, make una go una papa house go dey sing garri, why una go come nairaland con dey disturb person with garri mata, INFACT garri kill all of una wey dey form internet gangsta dey disturb this peaceful forum. make una go host una own website dey talk about garri there, stooooopppppppid morrafffokaasssss

And you wonder why lots of people fail waec these days, simple instruction dem kno fit follow. Person wey get Nairaland talk say make una kno bring garri matter for thread wey kno concern garri. But, una coconut head kno go allow una reason straight, G-unit my foooot, mumu people. Dem go need use Jik wash some people brain make e dey function well again
please according to my examination, you need plenty injections of garri directly into your stomach to help your mental condition

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by fulfillment2020(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
MeGaStReEt: If una wan talk about garri, make una go una papa house go dey sing garri, why una go come nairaland con dey disturb person with garri mata, INFACT garri kill all of una wey dey form internet gangsta dey disturb this peaceful forum. make una go host una own website dey talk about garri there, stooooopppppppid morrafffokaasssss

Na u wan carry am 4 head?,,,,,,In G4 Cabal i believe.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by licensed2k(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
afta una don finish disturbin seun abeg mo kukuma carry ds #MOVEMENT enta aso rock and who knows baba jona myt jst approve garri-bread production . . . but seriously now, how does ds affect d price of garri in d market
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by koman: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2012
25 pages and stil counting 4 garri alone.
Seun i tink we've set a new record here.
Credit shld be given 2 G4 unit for such an unprecedented height.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by MeGaStReEt: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2012
And most of the people wey dey foooolll themselves for here dey form gunit and garri cabal rubbish senior Seun, the guy sit down think something do, instead wey una go find something do with una life, una dey fooooooollll unaself for here
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2012

LWKMD..... This is the most funniest and livliest thread on nairaland.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by nanotechy: 12:32am On Sep 06, 2012
dohyn: I am indifferent about the garri issue but I'm glad it came up.The whole thing started as a harmless joke but seun turned it into a fight when he started banning people.Trust me,the fad would have died out over time if he had ignored it but no,he and his mods(especially that sexkillz of a person)has to exercise power..
Well,Nairalanders have shown him that they won't stand for highhandedness of any sort.My honest take is that he should apologise to everyone he's banned and see if things won't normalize quickly.I know he won't do that though..He's too proud,at least going by his utterances.Anyways,he should remember that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely..
Just my 2kobo..By the way,seun should muzzle sexkillz a little if he doesn't want nairaland to be killed.
seun has a lot to learn about human resource management, but again this might just be how he planned it. It's possible he took this 'tyrannical' position to incense d qarri group and make them invade nairaland with new monikers. New monikers mean more traffic, more traffic means more money for seun so he's winning afterall. But, if seun did what he did for the sole purpose of crushing the garri mongers, then he needs to go back to school. I just think he was playing a script

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Abbey2sam(m): 12:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Lilspicer: Is sum hw anoys if dey dnt hav wat to post dey shuld shutup dan occcupyin space makin the trend loger especially dose dat highlit long post just to refer to the person...any hw dose dis reduce the price of 15mb from etisalat no be still 200naira or?
WTF is this i.diot saying.......incoherent statement
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:41am On Sep 06, 2012

abeg keep quite jare,see im mout wey dey blow horn like say him wit garri dey war each other, if u dey wer i dey wen u talk dat 1 i for shove garri down your throat before u fit breathe

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by TheMatrix3: 2:18am On Sep 06, 2012
Garri Zombies:
Started around 4am, Wale was reading NL on his galaxy tab and went to take a leak. Suddenly, a cold hand stretched out of his phone and held his neck and squeezed the Garri out of his life. This was the 7th time that day a garri zombie attacked. The owner of the forum, Seun osewa called an emergency meeting to look into this menace. Whiile all seated and ready t begin the meeting behind closed doors somewhere in Ojuelegba, suddenly all the lights went off and screams were heard every were. Seun panicked,mukina peed his pants,190's heart stooped beating and he said his last prayers. By d time the lights came on again, Seun was alone...with a wraithe that looked like a bag of garri with kuli kuli legs and teeths that looked like a Tigers sabre claws.¤.¤.
The story just begun...
We're but pencils in d hands of the creator

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 2:39am On Sep 06, 2012
The_Matrix: Garri Zombies:
Started around 4am, Wale was reading NL on his galaxy tab and went to take a leak. Suddenly, a cold hand stretched out of his phone and held his neck and squeezed the Garri out of his life. This was the 7th time that day a garri zombie attacked. The owner of the forum, Seun osewa called an emergency meeting to look into this menace. Whiile all seated and ready t begin the meeting behind closed doors somewhere in Ojuelegba, suddenly all the lights went off and screams were heard every were. Seun panicked,mukina peed his pants,190's heart stooped beating and he said his last prayers. By d time the lights came on again, Seun was alone...with a wraithe that looked like a bag of garri with kuli kuli legs and teeths that looked like a Tigers sabre claws.¤.¤.
The story just begun...
We're but pencils in d hands of the creator
What the hell are you saying?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by tpia5: 2:43am On Sep 06, 2012
GARRISON2:
please according to my examination, you need plenty injections of garri directly into your stomach to help your mental condition

garrison- nice use of double entendre.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Biggyd2: 3:30am On Sep 06, 2012
OMG, the G-Flakes mata is still on? Wahala dey o! grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 4:00am On Sep 06, 2012
. . ..garri soaked waiting for the arrival of imported kulikullii frm china!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 4:05am On Sep 06, 2012

wetin u dey yaarn seff
u wey rewrite ssce 15times.. .still writing.
with your shapeless head like Garri tripod stand!,
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by collins011(m): 5:39am On Sep 06, 2012
Lanspower: and how does this affect the price of Garri? I'm not one of them oo but I love them cheesy

CNN said over 46 000 000 american cannot put garri on their table and i can tell u becus obama is not doing much for them it may cost him his second tenure. here in nigeria over 120 000 000 cannot put "GARRI" on their table, so tell my why such issue a huge numba of world population should be ignor. bros am with garry people joor if seun no take time we will bring down nairaland.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by collins011(m): 5:47am On Sep 06, 2012
licensed2k: afta una don finish disturbin seun abeg mo kukuma carry ds #MOVEMENT enta aso rock and who knows baba jona myt jst approve garri-bread production . . . but seriously now, how does ds affect d price of garri in d market

if any topic cannot affect the price of garri downward then the topic aint worthy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 5:50am On Sep 06, 2012
collins011: .

CNN said over 46 000 000 american cannot put garri on their table and i can tell u becus obama is not doing much for them it may cost him his second tenure. here in nigeria over 120 000 000 cannot put "GARRI" on their table, so tell my why such issue a huge numba of world population should be ignor. bros am with garry people joor if seun no take time we will bring down nairaland.
the issue and struggle wasnt and isnt about garri?but garri happens to be the symbol of our struggle .u need to read the whole thread and topic on this matter to fully understand it all
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by naptu2: 6:25am On Sep 06, 2012
It appears that the unavailability of fuel has affected the price of garri in Lagos. Transporters say they have no fuel to transport garri from the villages and farms to Lagos.

Fuel queues started appearing in Lagos yesterday after oil workers downed tools in a protest strike over the price of garri. Spokesman of the oil workers union said that members of the union do not have the strength to continue carrying out their duties because they have been under nourished due to lack of sufficient garri in their stomachs; a situation caused by the exorbitant price of garri.

Stay tuned for more details as we follow this breaking story.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Tobbylobar(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2012
coolAluta continua....up Gpan...
Garri rep oni baje ooooo.....o baje tiiiiiiiii coolAluta continua....up Gpan...
Garri rep oni baje ooooo.....o baje tiiiiiiiii
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2012
W.De Clark JAILED MANDELA 27yrs.
MonkeyNA2 of NL BANNED ME for 2days.
If apertaid colapsed in SOUTH AFRICA.
IT MUST SURELY COLAPSE ON GARRI HATERs on NL.
Noff respect to:
(1) ALL GARRI FREEDOM FIGHTERs.
(2) GARRI PEOPLEs LIBERATION FRONT.
(3) GARRMIL TIGERs
(4) ALL GARRI GANGs and FACTIONs.
I am back and GARRI-HEALTHIER!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
W.De Clark JAILED MANDELA 27yrs.
MonkeyNA2 of NL BANNED ME for 2days.
If apertaid colapsed in SOUTH AFRICA.
IT MUST SURELY COLAPSE ON GARRI HATERs on NL.
Noff respect to:
(1) ALL GARRI FREEDOM FIGHTERs.
(2) GARRI PEOPLEs LIBERATION FRONT.
(3) GARRMIL TIGERs
(4) ALL GARRI GANGs and FACTIONs.
I am back and GARRI-HEALTHIER!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by EmmaUG: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2012
I was ban becus of garri price stil it didn't effect d price.now I no garri fan club are not walkin alone
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ThaLokI: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2012
how does dis affect garri sales? Hope there wont be inflation
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by fdigital(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2012
l0l..gangsters never die they multiply .

like seriously u guys should grow up ur all making this site look like a joke . i blame seun for making u guys relevant, its just so annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Prevent Cooking Gas Explosions In Nigerian Homes / Brain Teaser!!! Dead Wife...(photo) / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.