Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48258 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Deiok(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2012
yemi2plus2:
mass-media...i dey o.lng tym...not until seun unban my fellow garri cabal we shall occupy NL.....#IrepTeamGarri
So you don become full time garri activist.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by freakcin: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2012
This started as a harmless rebellion and already its generating so much attention on twitter as to warrant the INFAMOUS "anonymous group" identify with the movement. My 2 kobo to the organizers of this rebellion, THREAD WITH CAUTION!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Chiopatra: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2012
Jobless
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Chiopatra: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2012
This is childish,am out of here mehn!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2012
Hey yo Bbpreye. Your mates are out there aspiring to be future presidents of their country.

You are clamoring for presidency of garri, on an online forum. grin grin

and you even have followers. grin who is more brainless, you or them? grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2012
Chiopatra: This is childish,am out of here mehn!
see you beautiful. kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by IleIfe2(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2012
Ile-Ife:
[size=16pt]They should just censor the word garri like they do to curse words.[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
see you beautiful. kiss
the only comment u have been making since u came on this topic is that seun is making more and more money.why are u so concerned about seun making money?there seems to be a jealousy undertone to ur comments,noone has mentioned seun making money since the begining of this thread and topic and we all know he is making money but that is his own cup of tea why dont u concentrate on ur own job and leave seun milions to seun.because ur statements seem to be that u dont want ppl to be on this site or to click and spend.is it ur money seun is taking?i suspect u have a forum which dont have enough members as nl that is why u arte so antagonistic of seun progress

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2012
personnaly isee em as jobless guys who tend to lalways pray for the price of garri to reduce as they never think of getting richer and above that level.....
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2012
[quote author=Ile-Ife][/quote]
my brother the garri syndrome will fade with time as u can see it is dying down already ,things like this happen from time to time the only mistake seun made was banning them and commenting on them,secondly it wasa way of ppl expressing their deepseated anger against the dictatorial attitude of mods,reay it has nothing to do with garri but just that the action was like a disobedience to the rule and action of seun an to show him that banning cant stop members when they angry.if u go thru most of the post on this thread over 60% was based on ppl complaining they have been banned .that is the problem .that was why i suggested to seun and the mods that before you ban ppl give notice and reason for a ban.and let banning be the very last option in containing a deviant memberor id
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
Can someone tell me what this garri ediots finally achieved? NOTHING!!! They have all been Banned. The little remaining ones are scared of asking the price of garri on threads. They have been stamped out like cockroaches. grin

why dont u create a thread and see whether it will or an reach 26pages.or at least 10pages

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Raw2: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2012
Look at them defeated fools. Sexkillz is diplomatic but you failed to see that. After this episode, the mods will still ban you if you make garri comments.

That only means you fools lost. I am only reminding you fools of your lost cause. cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
Look at them defeated fools. Sexkillz is diplomatic but you failed to see that. After this episode, the mods will still ban you if you make garri comments.

That only means you fools lost. I am only reminding you fools of your lost cause. cool
Henceforth we will not reply any PROXY or PAID AGENT of the SYSTEM like urself. SILENCE IS GOLDEN and its the best answer to a FOOL like u. If u are not a FOOL, then go join other threads and contribute ur JEJUNE OPINIONs there.
I still say CHALATANS like u dont belong here. IDLE COW!! go wash plates for MAMA
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2012
ate garri this morning. . .loved every bit of it.

but its ever increasing cost is becoming worrisome. Can you imagine, a mudu going for N300??
[size=15pt]
WE MUST DO SOMETHING!!!
[/size] angry angry angry

#operationReduceTHEpriceofGARRI
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2012
texaco1:
my brother the garri syndrome will fade with time as u can see it is dying down already ,things like this happen from time to time the only mistake seun made was banning them and commenting on them,secondly it wasa way of ppl expressing their deepseated anger against the dictatorial attitude of mods,reay it has nothing to do with garri but just that the action was like a disobedience to the rule and action of seun an to show him that banning cant stop members when they angry.if u go thru most of the post on this thread over 60% was based on ppl complaining they have been banned .that is the problem .that was why i suggested to seun and the mods that before you ban ppl give notice and reason for a ban.and let banning be the very last option in containing a deviant memberor id
VERY VERY true.

Some re.tards here think otherwise.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Ishilove: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2012
texaco1:
EMPTY BARRELS MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE ,DO YOU HAVE TO ANNOUNCE OF A SOCIAL MEDIA OF AN APPOINTMENT ,THAT IS EVEN IF YOU HAVE ANY.I DOUBT IF ANY SENSIBLE SANE BUSY PERSON WILL COME ON NL TO ANOUNCE HE HAS AN APPOINTMENT.THAT GOES A LONG WAY TO PROVE ME RIGHT ABOUT UR LOW LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE .TAKE A BATH AND GARRI IT REVITALISES THE BRAIN
Lwkmd!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2012
Una sleep well so? grin

ishilove, you too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (32) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.