Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (14146 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / I Dont Know How To Cook / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ashmanpolo: 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
EPOMA:
They way you are getting abusive already shows the level of your intelligence, I know say you get phd but damn, people are trying advice you and you are getting rough, you should expect all forms of answers as it is a public forum and take the goods advice and ignore the rest. you for ask us how to improve her other skill as well.everybody can not know how to cook

Pls don't get me wrong. I really appreciate everybody's comment on this thread, at least its broadening the horizons of My knowledge. Ãnd that's why I love Nairalanders. U know some of us here love making DUMB comments with SMART phones just to hav fun N to make the fun flow u just gotta do the same.
I really appreciate everybody
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by animari(f): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Some of the best chefs in the world are male- if you love her as you say, you will help her to cook- if she loves you, she will make the effort as she would like to please you- being abusive and humiliating her won't help-your comments in a public forum is disgusting- I wonder what you said to her in private.( I take it that you are the perfect man?)- stop dragging your knuckles and discuss this issue with love-if you can't solve this issue (which is really not the end of the world) I doubt that you would be able to resolve the really heavy issues that will face you as a couple- are you mature enough to have a relationship let alone get married? Come on!! She's not cheating on you- she just can't cook!! Get a grip and stop whining like a spoilt brat na!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by EPOMA(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo:

Pls don't get me wrong. I really appreciate everybody's comment on this thread, at least its broadening the horizons of My knowledge. Ãnd that's why I love Nairalanders. U know some of us here love making DUMB comments with SMART phones just to hav fun N to make the fun flow u just gotta do the same.
I really appreciate everybody
Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by aieromon(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Nigga,teach her how to cook and stop complaining. If you don't know how to,get your mother to teach her. If your mother doesn't know how to cook,come back and open a thread.

If you really love her,appreciate her attempt to give it a try.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Ariyke: 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
teach her and if u can't enroll her in a catering school
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by joggs: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo: Every man deserves a woman that can convert all these raw materials they buy from the market into a finished healthy food. Fresh, vibrant recipe ideas packed with the good stuffs to have you feeling and looking better than ever.

In the interim, prior to marriage how can you condone a wife-to-be that cannot even toast bread. You give her a million naira to prepare even if it's two cups of rice it still won't work out.
She prepares egusi soup and you def will need spoon to eat dat food

She makes her own idea of a fresh fish pepper soup and you'll see coagulated blood inside the fish floating on top of
What i Should call your grandmother's urine.

You return home extra-famished to get a salty, pepperish food dat will send u straight to the toilet

U decide to go lowkey on beans and you'll end up shuttling btw ur room and the rest room. Dat night don't even think of wearing boxers cause u'R just gonna mess it up. Just tie her wrapper.

Now this is a girl you l♡ve so much and don't wanta loose.
Pls what should POSTER do?

Send her to a catering school, if u claim u really love her
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by vanbonattel: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2012
@ OP, if she is excellent in bed and good looking, just get a maid and balance the equation, at least she can do something.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by texbaba1: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
the bible says man shall not live by bread alone...marriage is not all about ogood food. a woman may not be gppd in cooking but very good in other things. no woman is perfect. hoever, not knowing how to cook is not the problem, the problem is is she ready to learn? if she is, then ther is no problem but uf she is not ready to llkearn then u have a problem at your hand.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Toktee(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexyverah: if him fiancee nor fit cook make him cook by himself na.. abi him cripple? shocked
You are a fool,na your papa the cook for your mother,laziner?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
OP if you know how to cook, teach her in love or let her enroll in a cookery.

I honestly don't get why cooking is hard for some people, its so easy once you master the art.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Toktee(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
Any girl that dont know how to cook is not ready to marry,this is a lesson to all the ajebota out there that think they will never leave their fathers house
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by vanbonattel: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Toktee: Any girl that dont know how to cook is not ready to marry,this is a lesson to all the ajebota out there that think they will never leave their fathers house

Does patience Jonathan cook?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by offshoreking: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
To be frank with everyone here, i have nothing to do with such lady. as an African lady ur first priority in life is to know hw to cook before another thing. Guy, since u said u love her, if u are a type that like to eat outside u should go ahead with her, but if not, u should send her back to her family to enable her learn hw to cook, on the process of her learning hw to cook u may even find another that can spoil u with food. All this new generation lady self.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by offshoreking: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
van bonattel:

Does patience Jonathan cook?

and who told u that she doesn't cook?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by eyenCalabar(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
I can be of help if u are serious but i'll only teach you how to cook our food. Don't know where u come from but one thing for sure u'll enjoy all i'll teach u.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by vanbonattel: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
offshoreking: To be frank with everyone here, i have nothing to do with such lady. as an African lady ur first priority in life is to know hw to cook before another thing. Guy, since u said u love her, if u are a type that like to eat outside u should go ahead with her, but if not, u should send her back to her family to enable her learn hw to cook, on the process of her learning hw to cook u may even find another that can spoil u with food. All this new generation lady self.

The poster said he snt her to a cooking school and still.....
So its clear, choose the quality you liked b/f you called her your fiance, because am sure she passed some tests before you started thinking of owning her heart. Dont come back her crying in another thread "I am tired and want to divorce my wife, she does not know hoe to cook"
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by vanbonattel: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
eyenCalabar: I can be of help if u are serious but i'll only teach you how to cook our food. Don't know where u come from but one thing for sure u'll enjoy all i'll teach u.

They will send her to your house ba?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
I tot food z d way 2 a mans heart.... Hw she take catch u....lol
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by vanbonattel: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2012
offshoreking:

and who told u that she doesn't cook?

If she cooks, then hunger go kill mr presido, all those her jumping from plane to plane, maybe she sends the food on email?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by vanbonattel: 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
agabasam: I tot food z d way 2 a mans heart.... Hw she take catch u....lol

That proverb was before tantalizer and mr biggs came, now mini skirt and low down blouse is the sure way to a mans heart.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by animari(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger:

Did you smoke ganja? A woman that wants to get married cannot cook? Then what was she doing all her years of growing up?

OP, kick that lazy thing out of your life. A woman is expected to know how to cook; that is the most basic skill that a woman must have. What sort of nonsense is that?
you refer to woman as a thing?? Where are you living?? What gives you the right to disrespect a woman like that? I sincerely hope no woman wastes her time on you. Nawa!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by MurphyT1: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
make her spend some time with ur mom, maybe 2weeks or more...she will learn alot u neva can tell..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ariy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane:

Thank you!!!

Imagine, acting as if the world has ended because his "fiancee" can't cook.

What rubbish! What about you? Where you born without hands and feet?

Rubbish!
thank you man. You speak my mind
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by mobf: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
animari: you refer to woman as a thing?? Where are you living?? What gives you the right to disrespect a woman like that? I sincerely hope no woman wastes her time on you. Nawa!!!!
Gbam!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by offshoreking: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
van bonattel:

If she cooks, then hunger go kill mr presido, all those her jumping from plane to plane, maybe she sends the food on
email?

Even a simple person doesn't eat always at home, for there is sometime u need to fly out or go to vila. such is life, but anytime he is around the wife will always make something special for him to eat. I can even tell u right now that many simple family this days does not eat at home even the kids too. If u don't know ask Nigerian Bankers, i think they will be in better position to tell u that.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by offshoreking: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
van bonattel:

The poster said he snt her to a cooking school and still.....
So its clear, choose the quality you liked b/f you called her your fiance, because am sure she passed some tests before you started thinking of owning her heart. Dont come back her crying in another thread "I am tired and want to divorce my wife, she does not know hoe to cook"

U are right there
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Konnektions146(m): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
cookin is just about interest....does she have the interest to learn?

if u make cookin a part of yu, u can cook anytime and even enjoy it.....
OP,
please teach her if u can, if not, try and arrrange some help outside but make her decide how she wants it so she do it with her heart.

i remember once calling a senior colleague on de phone to teach me how to cook an akwa ibom soup, .....and i got it right.....OP, help her and do it with yur heart and wit love and she will learn.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by eyenCalabar(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
van bonattel:

They will send her to your house ba?

Even if she's sent to my house who cares? The impt thing is that she knows how to cook and poster eats good food.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
all em ladies justifying the inability to cook, should remember the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach...that is a quote by a wise man...heed it.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by talkingfingers: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
I guess the upside of this is the lady is eager to make an effort. What bothers you (and her, perhaps) is the outcome. Some others won't even go near your kitchen door, let alone touch your chopping board. Like some have already said here, if it matters that much to you, call time on the engagement and save you both the hassle. Otherwise, make do with her plus sides. By the way, it's not cast in stone she'll never learn to cook someday...
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by bendazum: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ariyke: teach her and if u can't enroll her in a catering school
Chai!What exactly is this world turning into?Finally a man now has to teach his wife how to cook ne?All these chewing gum,blackberry pinging,Indomie girls!I guess you must be one of them too!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Peppered Goat Meat Without Grill (tasty Asun Recipe) / Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt / Edikaikong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.