Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook (14143 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / I Dont Know How To Cook / Deleted Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Ortis: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
U dnt want 2 loose her,....bt i smell breakup on d way wen u guyz get married ova nasty cooking cos i dnt play wit my belly n so is it wit oda guyz.....bt if am 2 giv u a solution bundle her home 2 her mother 4 home training cos i beliv cooking is nt only wat she cant do i guess she cant even wash her cloth n keep a house clean,becos she lacks home training n bliv mi u beta work on dat b4 marryin dat spoilt brat cos i perceive laziness as her watch word.....
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Sijo01(f): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
Unbelivable!!!........ Do ladies like this still exist?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
ATMC: Send her to a catering school or buy cookery cool for her. Every matter shouldn't come to nairaland na, u have brains, use it
Abi oo
Cooking is not an inborn trait but learned ! If you know how to cook well, kindly teach her . You can also enroll her at any catering school around where you guys reside on a par-time basis . Better still, both of you can even enrolled together provided you have the time.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by stagger: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
There is no way any of my daughters will leave my house not knowing how to cook. Woman wants to marry and cannot cook? WTF! angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by SamMilla1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Cook what? White rice, hot water, indomie etc... Cook what?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by stagger: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Anyway, I don't even blame the girl. I blame her mother. This is the stupidity we are seeing in our homes these days. How can a woman allow her daughter to leave the house and pour disgrace upon disgrace by not knowing how to cook?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kirinwa: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexyverah: if him fiancee nor fit cook make him cook by himself na.. abi him cripple? shocked

Screw you bitch!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Naijalane: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo: Every man deserves a woman that can convert all these raw materials they buy from the market into a finished healthy food. Fresh, vibrant recipe ideas packed with the good stuffs to have you feeling and looking better than ever.

In the interim, prior to marriage how can you condone a wife-to-be that cannot even toast bread. You give her a million naira to prepare even if it's two cups of rice it still won't work out.
She prepares egusi soup and you def will need spoon to eat dat food

She makes her own idea of a fresh fish pepper soup and you'll see coagulated blood inside the fish floating on top of
What i Should call your grandmother's urine.

You return home extra-famished to get a salty, pepperish food dat will send u straight to the toilet

U decide to go lowkey on beans and you'll end up shuttling btw ur room and the rest room. Dat night don't even think of wearing boxers cause u'R just gonna mess it up. Just tie her wrapper.

Now this is a girl you l♡ve so much and don't wanta loose.
Pls what should POSTER do?
simply pregnant her quick so that she wil born you a girl who wil cook . Lol
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Biggyd2: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger:

My friend, just as every house has a foundation, there are basics for every relationship. Women are the home makers, men are the breadwinners. Any home where this is not the case is going against the laws of nature and there will be innumerable problems.

My Dear, I only put down my opinion. The writer owes me no obligation to take it. I am only stating my view, just like you are entitled to. Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Demdem(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Sijo01: Unbelivable!!!........ Do ladies like this still exist?

believe me, they exist.
A female colleague confided in me some weeks ago about 2 ladies (friends of hers) we met in a wedding ceremony that cant do anything at all and yet if u see how these useless kunts were displaying during the ceremony angry angry
Just to boil rice is a problem for them.
Tufiaka.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by pendusky(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
African Food cookery books now available in our Store! Lol. No problem abt that.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger: There is no way any of my daughters will leave my house not knowing how to cook. Woman wants to marry and cannot cook? WTF! angry angry

its really an abomination. I make sure my sisters cook for me even when my wife is available. I want to see and taste what stuffs they are made of. If salt is too much, they know what i am capable of doing cool
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Jehdorb(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Quite funny! However, u culd still put her through if u really knw how 2 cook.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by redsun(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
It is like an african being in a relationship for the first with oyinbo woman.Every thing he knows about food and eating procedures will disappear down the drain.The first cultural clash and shock of him being in a relationship where a woman can not be the cook and the real cook of what he eats.

It is hard,especially when you are a up and running man,you want to home to chill,not to start running around for food.Sometimes the secret of peaceful marraige coul just lie on a woman that can run the home "motherly" and a family that is not too greedy.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Demdem(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jehdorb: Quite funny! However, u culd still put her through if u really knw how 2 cook.

have u ever wondered why she decided to deliberately waste her youthful years knowing fully well she desire to raise a home later in life?
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by XFive: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo: Every man deserves a woman that can convert all these raw materials they buy from the market into a finished healthy food. Fresh, vibrant recipe ideas packed with the good stuffs to have you feeling and looking better than ever.

In the interim, prior to marriage how can you condone a wife-to-be that cannot even toast bread. You give her a million naira to prepare even if it's two cups of rice it still won't work out.
She prepares egusi soup and you def will need spoon to eat dat food

She makes her own idea of a fresh fish pepper soup and you'll see coagulated blood inside the fish floating on top of
What i Should call your grandmother's urine.

You return home extra-famished to get a salty, pepperish food dat will send u straight to the toilet

U decide to go lowkey on beans and you'll end up shuttling btw ur room and the rest room. Dat night don't even think of wearing boxers cause u'R just gonna mess it up. Just tie her wrapper.

Now this is a girl you l♡ve so much and don't wanta loose.
Pls what should POSTER do?

You have a great mistake to have brought this topic here because nobody will give you a good advice.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by stagger: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
Demdem:

have u ever wondered why she decided to deliberately waste her youthful years knowing fully well she desire to raise a home later in life?

Educate us pls!
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by chocolat37: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
its very bad.if u don't mind i can help u out.dats if she is ready to learn i can teach her how to cook for free.am serious
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Demdem(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger:

Educate us pls!

my best guess is misplaced priority.

Such prefers to cuddle their blackberry throughout the day achieving nothing meaningful.
Some will prefer to watch TV while their mothers and aunts (house help ooo) are busy cooking in the kitchen. If they were even watching food channel, its even ok but u will see them watching their fellow useless kunt, Kim kardashian.
Some simply arent just interested. While some were indeed taught by their mothers, they simply refused to learn thinking that what will make them succeed in marriage is that juice don there.
The reasons cant simply be exhausted.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by omotola1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
ashmanpolo:

We've tried ϑis catering school thing. §☹яяƔ‎​‎​‎​ I skipped dat
If u‘ve tried catering school and yet she cant learn anything, that means she‘s daft, dull, and not intellegent. I wonder what attracted u to the mumu at first. Probably it‘s bedmatics skills anyway.
Just manage to feed on stuffs like: soft drinks, biscuits, indomie, corn flakes, garri & g.nut, roasted corn, boiled groundnut e.t.c at least she shld be able to prepare any of these.
Pls continue to love her and make sure u marry her.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Demdem:

I would have gone with either of the two but i refused to. based on the description from the poster, it seems as if she simply cant do anything at all in the kitchen. She is miserably useless in the kitchen. It makes me start thinking that what has she been doing all these while before now. It shows she has simply been lazing around. To me such a lady is scary, she has no business getting married at all. her refusal not to have learned some basic culinary skills is shameful. No one is asking for an expert, but some basic things.

Some may have no issues with such but I for one wont tolerate such a lazy asss under my roof. If i can cook well, i see no reason why she shouldn't be able to cook.

@OP, this is MY take

Dump her asss, dont bring such a disaster under ur roof.
you spoke my mind bro! 100 likes for you.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kynx: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lekki, VI & Abuja babes are the worst! cryThey'll demand a househelp as one of the 'furnitures' in the house before they step into ur house; which by the way must be a fully-furnished duplex with jacuzzi and other paparazzis. Pounded yam, eba or any of the traditional recipes is old school for them & is a village thing. The only thing they can flaunt is their beauty, which weak-hearted men easily fall for. To their credit though, some of them know how to prepare orange juices & hav a slight idea of how to make salad.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by drnoel: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
poster doesn´t know what he is missing. WIfey finds it sexy when i return 4rm work and join her in d kitchen. There has been once or twice I had 2 finish up after her (I cook very well too) cos she had 2 take care of something else. She hates it though if i hint I can cook better than her cool cool, but I just say it once or twice if I want 2 make her mad grin grin.
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Walexsammy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
@op,mehn, as 4me i cnt hav anytin to do with any gal dat cnt atleast cook, truth b told, i dnt no hw to cook nd i expect my babe to no hw to cook. U dnt expect me after marrying a lady i'l nw start cooking by myself.,for WAT?, mtchewww. To hell with such gal. Make she grow old 4 her papa house
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by ashmanpolo: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexyverah: if him fiancee nor fit cook make him cook by himself na.. abi him cripple? shocked

Olodo. Ur man go also wash ur kpata N pinafore

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by yankidelta(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
Get a sexy maid wey sabi cook well...nobody go tell am how far na she go learn. Ma 2 cents
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by 2mch(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
Rotflmao! This guys comebacks wan kill me here. Guy must your fight and insult everyone here? Open your thread in family section. More experienced people will be able to help you there. I suggest you let her know how what goes into your belly is important for you. Knowing how to cook is also different from someone who knows to cook healthy meals that will not kill all her family members in a short time. If a woman does not know how to cook and what to feed her family with, the long term implications are devastating. You may end up with obese desendants. ROTFLMAO.SMH
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by Kirinwa: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
omotola1:
If u‘ve tried catering school and yet she cant learn anything, that means she‘s daft, dull, and not intellegent. I wonder what attracted u to the mumu at first. Probably it‘s bedmatics skills anyway.
Just manage to feed on stuffs like: soft drinks, biscuits, indomie, corn flakes, garri & g.nut, roasted corn, boiled groundnut e.t.c at least she shld be able to prepare any of these.
Pls continue to love her and make sure u marry her.

I laugh in parenthesis! grin
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
strangest:

I have a feeling that you can't cook.. Just a feeling

You can feel shyt for all I care..
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by alexy147(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
As ur papa ie if u have or ur uncles the usefulness of a woman knowing how 2 cook not every sh!t should make the front page here..
Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by kandiikane(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger:

My friend, just as every house has a foundation, there are basics for every relationship. Women are the home makers, men are the breadwinners. Any home where this is not the case is going against the laws of nature and there will be innumerable problems.

See this? You are still living in the stone age abi? Have you not seen the way the world is today, oh, you think it's still in the stone age like your self? Unless, you want an uneducated woman these your so-called laws of nature won't work with modern, educated women who are also working their azzes off to do things you cannot do out in the work places. Don't even try a rebuttal because the same way you might come from a 9 to 5 tired is the same way a woman would. P.s, not every work person works the cliqued 9 to 5, many work 24/7. That's why many resort to helpers.

If parents taught these men how to cook in the first place, we won't get them thinking the world has ended just because one doesn't know how to make egusi.

*drops mic*

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook by wale43(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
let her go and learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Peppered Goat Meat Without Grill (tasty Asun Recipe) / Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt / Edikaikong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.