Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools (18379 Views)

Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools. / Court Upholds Ban On Use Of Hijab In Lagos Public Schools / Lagos To Ban Unintelligent Students From Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2012
ballabriggs: There are indeed loads of dolts in Nigeria who give themselves headache over non-issues.

The Chinese and Japanese are learning English today. Why? Because it gives them an advantage in trade. Nigeria today is a big trading partner with China, why should we not make our children learn their language? Is it not for our own advantage? Come to England today and see young people from Asia learning English and studying models to take back to their country.

The World is moving, you all keep living with this cave-man mentality.

end of - i already know some successful forward thinking individuals who are doing this with their kids. i was discussing the same with the missus - how to bring this up with the proprietor of our kids schools

the big men in this country are already ensuring their kids are fluent in chinese

fashola is trying to give the children of the masses an advantage - so that when the chinese multinationals come to nigeria, they will have some sort of equal footing with the kids of the elite, who with a working knowledge of chinese will have access to far more opportunities

you want people to lear your language, become a world leader in something other than dwindling resources

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by victorian(f): 12:37am On Sep 11, 2012
True word@ oyb...gbam!..tell them.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by pdone: 12:42am On Sep 11, 2012
ayox2003:

Because they need to spread their tentacles. You cant be a world leader in isolation. You'd have to gain grounds all around poco a poco.
Why do you think they donated $20bn to Africa?
Coupled with the fact that we are rich in natural resources.

Frawzey

Forget that. Haven't you heard about the phrase "Country's Interest". If you believe that China donates $20bn to Africa just like without any hidden agenda, then you must be living in planet Mars. My guy everything is business and politics as usual. It is just like campaign, a politician will spend extravagantly in order to win an election knowing fully well that once he win, he will recover the money in one way or the other.
ayox2003:
why should they learn our language when we dont have the:
1) Population
2) Productivity
3) Technology
4) R & D (Research and development)
5) Business climate
6) Political stability
7) Diversified economy
cool Tourist attraction
9) Employment opportunities and so on that matches world standards.

Lets be frank with ourselves, we have a long way to go. We aint even among the BRICS yet.

Frawzey.
Are you kidding me? Tell me you are joking. Nigeria still remain the China top customers from Africa. You don't need to have the technology before your country is consider economy opportunity by another country. Check the history of United Arab Emirate and its development.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by linearity: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2012
This is a brilliant idea and shows that Lagos State is preparing for next generation....

Those calling this foolish, stupid or saying why not one of our local language and not looking at the big picture....

Chinese is the world most spoken language and doubles the penetration of English language worldwide....in order for Nigeria to compete in the emerging global economy, we have come out of our shells and start learning what is out there.

China's technological advancement is very rapid and growing, many research texts are written in Chinese, we need our future leaders and smart mind to be able to compete in this global space and bring home the goods.

We are not selling out our culture and heritage by doing this...there is no place like home and a Nigerian will always remain a Nigerian no matter what...

Fashola, I bgem cari go! no mind detractors....
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by TerryCarr(m): 12:49am On Sep 11, 2012
pdone:

Forget that. Haven't you heard about the phrase "Country's Interest". If you believe that China donates $20bn to Africa just like without any hidden agenda, then you must be living in planet Mars. My guy everything is business and politics as usual. It is just like campaign, a politician will spend extravagantly in order to win an election knowing fully well that once he win, he will recover the money in one way or the other.

Are you kidding me? Tell me you are joking. Nigeria still remain the China top customers from Africa. You don't need to have the technology before your country is consider economy opportunity by another country. Check the history of United Arab Emirate and its development.

indeed
[img]http://1.bp..com/_6pZOtzRpQJc/S5X8Z5ous7I/AAAAAAAAHQw/l7Bij6j1_1c/s800/Untitled-1.jpg[/img] makes you wonder about Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by pdone: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2012
linearity: This is a brilliant idea and shows that Lagos State is preparing for next generation....

Those calling this foolish, stupid or saying why not one of our local language and not looking at the big picture....

Chinese is the world most spoken language and doubles the penetration of English language worldwide....in order for Nigeria to compete in the emerging global economy, we have come out of our shells and start learning what is out there.

China's technological advancement is very rapid and growing, many research texts are written in Chinese, we need our future leaders and smart mind to be able to compete in this global space and bring home the goods.

We are not selling out our culture and heritage by doing this...there is no place like home and a Nigerian will always remain a Nigerian no matter what...

Fashola, I bgem cari go! no mind detractors....

Before you said that Chinese is the world most spoken language, please be aware of the chinese population. Besides, countries like Taiwan, Macau, Singapore,HongKong, also speak Chinese. And if I may ask, how many of the research text are you talking about?
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 11, 2012
It is funny that so many people calling others ignorant for objecting to this waste of resources are actually the ignorant ones.
Scream all you want. The world will not be speaking anything close to mandarin in the next 50 yrs. Why are we so forgetful. The reason the greater part of the world speaks English is due to the COLONAL era and has nothing to do with the brits or america being the strongest or biggest economies. Even if china overtakes the US next yr and becomes the worlds biggest economy and stays there for 20yrs, the world will still not speak Mandarin.
That is why we have translators goddamnit! Yes, some government officials may be chose to learn it to foster economic policies, yes, some business people may learn to help them with their business but the world will not start speaking any nonsense MANDARIN. If china, decides to colonize a few countries, then that may change.

Anyway, the real issue at hand still remains. Why waste resources. We can not teach students to speak ANY language in our secondary schools so why are we wasting time and resources. IF all i can remember from my primary and secondary school french,hausa,ibo, and yoruba is simply how to count from one to ten and how to sing songs, then why are we bothering with another language/culture? I think the move is just political. Somebody is just trying to woo chinese investors. They need to scratch that idea that they are trying to teach students "crap" cos that aint gonna fly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Phikom(m): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2012
Jt passing...
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by macnuel: 5:42am On Sep 11, 2012
I really must ask us people why we must always feel that some acts of the government is laudable when in actual fact, when you assess everything, it's just a few percentage that is really worth the applause. Nigeria has no need for the learning of Chinese language at that tender age of our educational level for our children because it will get nowhere. If learning Mandarin is so important, then someone who feels it's needed should take it up as a core course or an elective in the university or wherever. I was taught French in primary school up till J.S.S 3, but people, I can't remember NADA! Am I dull? Nope because I can prove to you that I am a trail blazer in my chosen career now. Do I need French? Maybe later in life (which I don't think would be necessary anyway) But learning French has been to me, a waste of time and resources. I want to believe there will be thousands if not millions of Nigerians like me out there who will give this same testimony.
Education in our Nigeria is still nothing to write home about. These ministers need to revisit and revise our syllabuses, flush out the unnecessary things and let our children learn what's essential for their lives and career. Not French and obviously not Mandarin. This move by the LASG is not important to the Nigerian child. Let Mandarin be infused into the list of courses in our tertiary institutions and not at the primary and secondary levels where it would not make any impact in that near future they're referring to.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by cfours: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2012
many of our students can't even speak English well and now you want them to learn Chinese?
Fashola, u got jokes.

Why not pitch the idea to top private schools first? or at least to a select group of students at a nigerian international school? won't that be more appropriate and efficient?
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by muffins99(f): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2012
mukina2:
... Jiang said the institute, as a representative of the Chinese culture in Nigeria, was set up to satisfy people's need about the country’s culture...
``The Institute is prepared to provide Chinese instructors to teach the language and culture in the state's public schools as soon as the Memorandum of Understanding is signed between the state and the institute...``The knowledge of Chinese language will help students to further their studies in China and carry out research in various fields of human endeavour as China has become a success story in the world economy,`` the News Agency of Nigeria quoted Jiang as saying in the statement.

I'm not against the introduction of other languages to the school curriculum but I'm concerned about how its done. Teaching jobs are now to be given to Mandarin teachers....I wonder how many of these will be Nigerian since the institue of Chinese culture is supplying the teachers. Forgive me for being sceptical, but it is unlikely that they will be treated the same way as Nigerian teachers.. unpaid salary, poor work conditions, etc. Why are we creating jobs for foreigners before doing the same for our own people? You say its to promote foreign investment but do the masses benefit from it, no, only the elite business men and fat politicians.

There's also the flimsy excuse that some people may want to study in or trade with China in the future. Why then must everyone learn the language? We don't learn German or hindi/Urdu in Nigerian Primary and Secondary schools, yet Nigerians study in and trade with Germany and India.

Mandarin became the worlds most spoken language before the Chinese economy really took off- mainly because of population size- and if Nigeria, the most populous nation in Africa and 7th most populous nation in the world, can only agree on a single ethnic language (I hope this does not start a debate) and ensure that that language is used in all spheres of Nigeian society-including Business, then I bet you that other countries will learn the language in order to facilitate trade with Nigeria.

History of Mandarin
Due to its geographic size, China has always been a land of many languages and dialects...It was not until 1909 that Mandarin became the national language (guó yǔ) of China. it became the most spoken language when the population of China became 1.3 billion. (the largest populated country in the world)

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by greatgod2012(f): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2012
rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many of our local language have our children been speaking, nigerians! No originality,always believing dt oyinbos are better than us,never appreciating our own thing, arrant nonsense!!
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by baysol: 6:51am On Sep 11, 2012
Are the chinese willing to learn yoruba in return? Most definitely not so are we saying yoruba is not a good language to trade with or speak internationally? This complex towards anything in white or yellow skin has to stop forthwith. We cannot be having this nonsense fed to us during the times and life of Nigeria and this other poo fed to us as Odua people. Plain unadultrated rubbish Chinese ko geesi ni. Whatever happen to good old english the language of world commerce?
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Sexxymom(f): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Na wa ooo.why all dis vexing over speaking chinese nahh?d student maybe forced to learn and speak chinese but it will b only for a while,una knw say chinco product no dey last abi?lets look at d brighter side,these kids get to speak in tongue right from pry school.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by samkoro: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2012
If one is going to China to study or do something,then China is the right place to learn the language effectively and not Nigeria.This is total waste of money that would have been used to improve our sciences in school.

Chinese people should be the ones learning yoruba and Igbo here and not the other way round.U.S.A is doing it because of their CIA,FBI ,Millitary and besides they have a lot of businesses and things to export to China
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by igbo2011(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Us Africans have a big inferiority complex. We learn languages from our former masters and now we will learn the language of our future masters SMH!!

Why can't we learn IGBO YORUBA SWAHILI and other African dialects instead of foreign languages!!!
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by GMacbeth: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2012
بج نفنننسا بف طبسبسب ‏‎ naija
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by stjudas(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Hmmm..... This is might be another form of colonization. The problem of Africa is Africans. We are so confused that we dont know if we are Indians, French, Americans, Britons, or Chinese.
Though, i'm currently studying Chinese in my school (Unizik). U need to see how ppl find interest in it.
I must say i one tin y i lov the chinese; they are modest. They are never the racist in Britain and America. Go learn the lang 'cos the Chinese are taking over the world from America soon after they complete their diplomatic bond Africa.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Jummymine(f): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2012
I remember when i was in university a brazillian man came to learn how to speak yoruba in nigeria he left the country in frustration because everybody was speaking to him in english even the ordinary cleaner we dont appreciate our own languages yet we want to promote other people culture and language i am always afraid that yoruba language will go extinct among the educated ones one day because we dont encourage our kids to speak it when you go to places like lagos and abuja you hardly hear local languages from their kids so what are we now talking about
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by stjudas(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2012
Hmmm..... This is might be another form of colonization. The problem of Africa is Africans. We are so confused that we dont know if we are Indians, French, Americans, Britons, or Chinese.
Though, i'm currently studying Chinese in my school (Unizik). U need to see how ppl find interest in it.
I must say one tin why i lov the chinese; they are modest. They are never like the racist in Britain and America. Go learn the lang 'cos the Chinese are taking over the world from America soon after they complete their diplomatic bond with Africa.
However, African leaders must be watchful over wat they introduce into our curricullum as such languages and cultures could influence the young ones against theirs.
And who is talking abt the Chinese learning yoruba? Na mate? Hw many yorubas can speak yoruba very well? I think dat person's brain is suffering from blood oxygen-shortage.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by slimojas89(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2012
Those saying that the chinese should learn yoruba or other Nigerian dialects should TBYT..(Think before you type)
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Michky: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2012
dasparrow:

@Bolded[/b]

One thing I noticed about most Nigerians even when I used to live back home is their inferiority complex. How can you tell me that learning chinese (mandarin) will improve a student's IQ and learning capability? If that were the case, why haven't advanced nations like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany et al introduced mandarin as a compulsory foreign language to learn in their public school curriculum? Are these advanced countries not aware that China is looking forward to being the next world power?

The problem with Nigeria is that we copy aimlessly. Very soon, Nigerians will start giving their children chinese names too. I have never seen a group of people who are so ashamed of being whom God created them to be like Nigerians. This is the same reason you will see Nigerians (in Nigeria) who have never lived in USA or UK for an extended period of time trying to force british or american accent out of their mouths.

Are we daft as a people or what? Why do we hate everything about ourselves so much? So because china is investing in Nigeria and in other African nations, we Nigerians must sell our souls to them? I am still wondering how I came from a country like Nigeria because I dispise people who suffer from inferiority complex with a passion. I need to go and take some DNA test. Maybe I am not from Nigeria sef because I just don't understand the way the average Nigerian behaves or reasons.
My fellow smart Nairalanders, take it or leave it, this is a classic case of "THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS" replay. Fact is, this policy has more to do with economics than sociology. I also agree that it will definitely benefit Nigeria more in the foreseeable future (all things being equal). But seriously, cant nigerian leaders ever get tired of this lazarian (beggin-beggin) life that they are continuously subjecting intelligent Nigerians to? God help us!
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by muffins99(f): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2012
stjudas: Hmmm..... I must say one tin why i lov the chinese; they are modest.They are never like the racist ...

Who isn't racist- chinese? Just because they are not as obvious/ vocal about it. How many Africans hold top positions in Chinese government, businesses and academia? Even in Chinese companies operating in Nigeria, how many Nigerians hold top positions there? I don't want to start a debate- just watch out for the green snake in the green grass- don't be deceived, the chinese will always put their country's interest first.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Michky: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2012
muffins99:

Who isn't racist- chinese? Just because they are not as obvious/ vocal about it. How many Africans hold top positions in Chinese government, businesses and academia? Even in Chinese companies operating in Nigeria, how many Nigerians hold top positions there? I don't want to start a debate- just watch out for the green snake in the green grass- don't be deceived, the chinese will always put their country's interest first.
Well said!
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by ayox2003: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2012
pdone:

So why did you learn English in the first place? If our ancestors had rejected English as a lingua franca, what would have been of our bilateral relations now?

The world is in a cycle and China is next. Learning Mandarin would arm students with 2 foreign languages. Come-to-think-of-it, aint it better than just one.

Frawzey.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by marvel10: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2012
The Chinese are terribly overrated. They are greedy and bite more than they can chew. They take on jobs that they know they will not be able to complete so integrity wise, they have nothing over Nigerians. The quality of their work is getting tackier so much so that some production of garments and shoes for quality designers have headed back to the U.K.

The Chinese themselves have taken production to Pakistan and your guess is as good as mine, if they will pick up Urdu or any other Pakistani languages. Fashola is a pr1ck! I used to like him but he is terribly confused these days. I actually think he is going mad. He seems to start a number of projects he can't finish. Chinese ko, Vietnamese ni. Instead of him to discuss the abysmal charges of importation and exportation thru this hellhole called Lagos, he is talking nonsense. Bloody lawyers. You see one, you've seen them all.
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by omojeje419: 8:12am On Sep 11, 2012
Na wa for our leaders self.our won language we never sabi am wella
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2012
I just tire for these people objecting to learning chinese....while posting in English...

You think learning a foreign language is bad...and you express this thought...in a foreign language...

For those of you shouting about earning Yoruba, igbo, etc...How will these languages actually HELP you?

Unless you work in a local customer service call centre...Can you put YORUBA on your CV? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2012
Nawa ooo. Naija i hail una
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by ballabriggs: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2012
Chinese is the language to learn
By Melissa Jackson
BBC News education reporter

Linking up with Chinese schools is proving successful
Cantonese and Mandarin are the languages children should be learning at school if we are to capitalise on the future business potential of China, say experts.

China has the world's fastest growing economy and is rapidly becoming an influential player in global business and industry.

With the government announcing another £115m for foreign language teaching in England's schools, now is a good time to focus on how best to spend it.

Some schools are already ahead of the game - offering lessons in these key languages, which could help the next generation of business leaders conquer this rich and influential market.

Lauriston primary school in Hackney is taking the initiative with a 10-week Mandarin language project for 10 and 11-year-olds pupils in year 6.

China's economy is growing so quickly and becoming so influential in the world economy that people can't afford to ignore it
Mary Hennock, BBC business reporter
They have one lesson a week in Chinese and have already mastered the basics, like "hello" and "how are you".

They have also linked up with a school in Shen Yang, north-east China, to learn about their culture and their way of life.

Lauriston primary teacher Aidan O'Kelly helped organise the project after visiting several schools in China last May.

He said: "I came back thinking 'this is going to be a powerful economy'.

"The China project came out of Hackney's drive to promote links between our schools and those in China and to promote the Chinese language."

The group of 31 children from year 6 has been split into two smaller groups and a Chinese teacher come in every Friday to give them lessons in Mandarin - the language of northern China.

Mr O'Kelly said: "The first group project was a resounding success - the children were really enthusiastic and positive."

The children have also made short videos about themselves and their local community and have sent them off to their link school in China and hope to receive something similar in return.

More twinning

In another project, 40 London primary schools have formed a programme of exchange with schools in Beijing.

They link up via computer, courtesy of internet broadband provider the London Grid for Learning (LGfL).

During the links, Chinese pupils communicate with British pupils with the help of English-speaking teachers although many of the students in Beijing are already learning English and are fairly competent in the language.

LGfL content manager David Mason said: "The emphasis is on computers for the sake of learning.

"You get a class in London working with one in Beijing on the same topic - maybe in geography, maths, art or dance.

"The emphasis is on getting children working with each other on a common theme."

Last month, Chancellor Gordon Brown visited China and announced that he expects British exports to the country to quadruple by the end of the decade.

He made it clear in a speech he delivered during that trip that he wants every school, college and university to be twinned with an equivalent in China within the next five years.

The buoyant Chinese market is one that Britain needs to conquer and mastering the language is fundamental to this process.

BBC business reporter Mary Hennock said: "China's economy is growing so quickly and becoming so influential in the world economy that people can't afford to ignore it.

"British universities are educating thousands of engineering students from China and British companies are going to be competing with students educated in Britain, speaking fluent English and Chinese - these are going to be the executives of the future.

"People who want to be ahead in whatever industry need to think about China and learning Chinese."
Source
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by ballabriggs: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2012
Chinese Language Courses & Activities
SOAS Language Centre in London provides weekday daytime, evening and Saturday language tuition in Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, for mother-tongue and non-mother-tongue speakers. We can also offer courses in a number of other major Chinese dialects.

SOAS Language Centre operates the largest non-degree Chinese language programme in the UK. It runs over 120 scheduled courses a year, including both full time and part time courses. In addition, we offer individual tuition or small group tuition tailor-made according to the needs of the clients, be they from the business community, government departments or other institutions.

Each year there are about 1400 registrations on its various Chinese language courses, and SOAS Language Centre has a team of nearly 30 teachers, all of whom are native speakers of Chinese.

Our teacher training programme offers a Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.

HSK tests take place twice yearly at SOAS here in central London, managed by our colleagues at SOAS' London Confucius Institute.

Interested in undergraduate and postgraduate study in Chinese? Our colleagues in the Department of the Languages & Cultures of China & Inner Asia can help you with that.

Source
Re: Lagos To Introduce Chinese In Public Schools by ballabriggs: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Mandarin teaching in schools to benefit from new UK-China partnership
Print
News
Date: 10 November 2010
Education Secretary Michael Gove today announced a pioneering new partnership with China to train 1000 more Mandarin teachers for secondary schools in England.

During a visit to China to build stronger education partnerships with the Chinese,
Mr Gove launched the joint programme between the Specialist Schools and Academies Trust and Hanban (the Confucius Institute Headquarters). It is to run over the next five years.

Mandarin is an increasingly popular subject choice for young people at GCSE but in England there are currently only around 100 qualified Mandarin teachers, and only 16 per cent of secondary schools offered Chinese language teaching in 2009.

This new partnership will increase the quality and quantity of Mandarin teaching in schools and allow more young people than ever before the chance to study this important language. Increasing the number of Mandarin speakers will help equip Britain’s future workforce with the skills we need to compete in a globalised economy.

Speaking from Beijing, Michael Gove said:

I am delighted to be building a stronger education partnership with the Chinese. There is a lot our countries can learn from each other and we want to work together to deliver world-class standards in schools through the greater sharing of knowledge and experience.

This is not just about fostering a better understanding of China among our young people. Offering every young person the chance to learn Mandarin will help to encourage mobility between the two countries, equip the next generation with the skills they need to succeed, and ensure the long-term success of our economy and society.

Elizabeth Reid, Chief Executive at the Specialist Schools and Academies Trust, said:

China is at the centre of the global economy and the next generation will need to understand its culture and be able to work in its language – which is why we are delighted to be signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Hanban to train 1000 teachers of Mandarin Chinese over the next five years to meet the growing demand in England.

This new five-year programme will be co-financed by the two organisations and will begin in July 2011. The programme is aimed at dealing with the immediate shortage of Mandarin teachers and enabling schools to meet the rapidly rising demand for Mandarin teaching. In five years, the supply of qualified Mandarin teachers should have increased sufficiently to match demand, but the situation will be kept under review.

Source

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Factional Presidents Emerge In NANS / Why Do Pple Think That Studying Abroad Is Easier / Categories Of Students That Carry Expo In The University/polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.