Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43612 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by daviesmania(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
I look front, look back, look both sides. I no see any housa man, i waka pass......!

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by deleo16(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by profola2be(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Azumy: I pity al shallow minded individuals who dnt see beyound their nose. But i believe among d christians nd d jews are stil some righteous ones who would reason deeply before dropin blind comments on this issue. Come oh! Ye who drop silly commnts how many times as it ever been heard that muslim produced films painting bad of prophet jesus(puh) cause we know d severity of the punishmnt.as that muslims even believe more in jesus as d messenger nd prophet of God and perhrbs i say no muslim is yet a bliver if not that he or she blives in d prophets of God. So tell me y must dey always act films dat r contrary to purpose of islam to the generality of mankind nt only muslims.islam is peace nd if dey the producer cum whoeva is involved in d productn d film had luved peace dey wuldnt av done so.so woteva d consequence of dre hypocritic actions fetches dem dey must al face it! Me no pity u at all awon oloshi!
why not let your God,fight for himself.period!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by LordReed(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
America and their disrespect for other ppl's religion, culture, etc.

Very crappy movie. More like a home video.

How is one movie producer suddenly "America"? So in other words the killings are justified?

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sharpman1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
The annoying thing is that a lot moslems have not condemned the killing of the American ambassador and the others, they seem to be happy that he was killed. They have only been focusing on the movie.

What of those that were killed innocently?

Clearly, the devil resides in some of these people.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by hbrednic: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
the guilty are afraid.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by mizzyboy007: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
kheart: and when ll u people (xtians) stick ur insults to jesus alone (whom u claim to be ur god).
u dey mad!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by hotwax: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
HOW I WISH I CAN LAY MY HAND ON ONE XTIAN HE OR SHE WILL BE DEAD IN TEN SECONDS FOOLS
Thats says all about mohammed. The movie is true afterall. The above comment is a prove.

10 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 3kay945(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
sdiq: Bleep NL, Bleep SEUN THE OWNER, AND ALL THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO CONDEM ISLAM. AS FOR U SEUN I DONT CARE IF U BAN ME IF U CAN BAN GARRI STUFF AND U CANT BAN DOES SAYING RUBBISH ABOUT ISLAM THEN U ARE A FOOL LIKE THEM

Can't someone help this boy embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maclatunji: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Elueme: Icon dole with the American people especially the families of the lost diplomats... But when will these jackals learn that you cannot fight God's battle?

Please, I just want to know how God fights his battles. I have read people repeat this often on Nairaland. I am not even interested in the argument about who did what or why.

I just want a manual of how God fights his battles.

Thank you.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ceejay80s(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

another bokom haram osama speaking

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by gidjah(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
it is wel wt our muslim brodas,lets learn to respect our religion n so peace wl reign
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by salykely(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
peace will reign d moment christians learn to speak sanely

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by deleo16(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
an eye for an eye will only make the world go blind
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by 3kay945(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
saly kely: peace will reign d moment christians learn to speak sanely
In other words, Islam is a Religion of Peace when the christians speak sanely. abi shocked shocked grin
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by godimento: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dear Muslim bros, what has happened is enough 2 know that your serving a dead, impotent, blind, dump & deaf god. Pls come out frm this bondage & receive Christ in order 2 live here & in eternity.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by hbrednic: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
saly kely: peace will reign d moment christians learn to speak sanely

grin grin grin
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
kheart: and when ll u people (xtians) stick ur insults to jesus alone (whom u claim to be ur god).

So,in all ur years pf getting education,exposure and enlightenmemt under the sun,moon and stars, Islam and Christianity are the only two religions u know?
so if im not a muslim,im automatically a christian?
Any movie done to slander Mohammed is always done by a christian and no other religion (even if its an atheist, pagan or traditional worshiper)?..we really have a long way to go..*smh*

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So it's now America's fault that an individual is inconsiderate? open your eyes and stop being myopic!!!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by godimento: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dear Muslim bros, what has happened is enough 2 know that your serving a dead, impotent, blind, dump & deaf god. God is more than able to fight 4 Himself. Pls come out frm this bondage & receive Christ in order 2 live here & in eternity.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Csami(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Religion for fuc.ktards. Why can't they look to the brighter side of life and know their silly war won't help them.
Hehehe.....Mohammed is a gay caught him raping muslims.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by perez019(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
U r jst so shallow-minded... If mel gibson acted passion of d Christ, den kabiru sokoto shuld also act passion of islamic terrorism. Simply put, ur "god" is a weak "god"..u muslims still breast-feed him and dats y u fight for him. H quote author=kheart] so u are saying? U guys never ceize to amaze me, ok just because a Indecency actor (mel gibson) play role of ur god u xpect others to follow suit abi? Wat d heck is wrong wit u pple?[/quote]
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sweetcheecks(f): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
la furia:
arent the people behind d movies americans? They reside in america. They america govt sees nothing wrong in what these american islamaphobias are doing.
The fact is the actions of these guys was going to put d lives of american citizen in d middle east at risk as well as america muslims in the u.s.a. They knew wat the reaction was goin to be but ofcourse the didnt care.
It is much easier 2 insult people in your comfort zone. These guys had an agenda and they got exactly what they wanted. The american embasy is payin the price for the stupidi.ty one of its citizen same way innocent muslims pay d price for the actions of d jihadist group

I hear you. So you mean America would be justified if they bomb you, your family, work place and nigerian embacy for what you have just said? Mind you, you typed all of this in privacy of you bedroom in some remote place hat no one knows with a fake name?

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maclatunji: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ada Nri1:

So it's now America's fault that an individual is inconsiderate? open your eyes and stop being myopic!!!

OK, is it Islam's fault if some Muslims committed Murder? I am following your logic and wisdom here.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Alaafialoro(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
...but seriously I must see this controversial movie #verycurious#
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by perez019(m): 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
kheart: so u are saying? U guys never ceize to amaze me, ok just because a Indecency actor (mel gibson) play role of ur god u xpect others to follow suit abi? Wat d heck is wrong wit u pple?

U r jst so shallow-minded... If mel gibson acted passion of d Christ, den kabiru sokoto shuld also act passion of islamic terrorism. Simply put, ur "god" is a weak "god"..u muslims still bosom-feed him and dats y u fight for him
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by perez019(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
kheart: so u are saying? U guys never ceize to amaze me, ok just because a Indecency actor (mel gibson) play role of ur god u xpect others to follow suit abi? Wat d heck is wrong wit u pple?

U r jst so shallow-minded... If mel gibson acted passion of d Christ, den kabiru sokoto shuld also act passion of islamic terrorism. Simply put, ur "god" is a weak "god"..u muslims still breast-feed him and dats y u fight for him
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maclatunji: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
godimento: Dear Muslim bros, what has happened is enough 2 know that your serving a dead, impotent, blind, dump & deaf god. God is more than able to fight 4 Himself. Pls come out frm this bondage & receive Christ in order 2 live here & in eternity.

I will excuse your poor use of English. Just tell me how God fights for himself? It is critical to know so that we can teach people don't you think?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by IslaJenmi(f): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
I don't know why people don't want to understand that all these terrorist are wicked people doing their evil acts in the name of Islam, people should not commit sins by insulting our religion, these people are people without religion because what they are doing is forbidden by Islam and they are not acting according to Islam or any other religion, they are extremist, people like them are not Muslims because they are not acting according to the Quran or the ways of our holy Peophet Muhammed (S.A.W) and we are sincerely against them because they are bringing all sorts of insults on us, plus i cant critize christian or Christianity because of some people committing evil act under the name of the religion i.e pastors raping and the rest because nobody except God is in a position to judge..please it hurts to see my religion insulted because of extremist who we do not recognize as muslims ...please insult the people committing the act...not the religion...thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oluMyderz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pikin wey no let him mama rest,himsef no go rest! Muslim r brave nd courageous,we r neither muslim accidentally nor circumstantially.. We r muslim 4 real. Make una leave us alone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.