Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43614 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Alaafialoro(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
hbrednic:

the marines are on the way to benghazi,you can meet them there to show your bravery,
one strike,hundreds will be quite forever.only a fool calls for a battle he can never win.
Good advice and in case he doesn‘t have d money to travel,I won‘t mind contributing my token.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
espn:

u ppl must be so stupid..never pragmatic wif d way u do fins..d ? Is why d film abt islam in d 1st place.nd why must dey show it in an islamic country..

Dude read well jor, since when did america become an islamic country. This film was made for americans. Nobody begged u to watch it or translate it to arabic talkless of promoting it there.

am nt sure u ppl fink..u guyz r just devils..luv trouble..dis common sense here apply it..wif ur so called stupid religion dat won't make u idiots fink!I hate u all..fucking religion..it has no meaning..useless nd blind leaders nd followers..better go nd stick to ur fucking nd adultrated bible dat has countless versions!

First of all, u speak like a frustrated and insecure MOOSElim.
I don't patronise any of the two religions but if i had to pick one, it would definitely be christianity.
Even when i was a child, i saw no sense in your book. Just a pirated version of the bible.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
gidjah: it is wel wt our muslim brodas,lets learn to respect our religion n so peace wl reign
i agree wit u becos one can neva force d blind to see nd also d deaf 2 hear. Aja to ma so nu ko ni gbo fere olode! U will continue 2 see dis once u dnt stop producin movies dat potrays islam bad.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by highlandre(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
I'm a christian, but feel this so called movie is senseless and disrespectful of muslims. As much as I won't applaud the riotous activities of muslims particularly in the Arab nations after the release of this piece, I think Americans deserve some form of sanction/reprimand in constantly denigrating other people's religious belief.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Sam Bacile must do a change of name quick! These muslim fundamentalists have very long memories n won't forgive him in a hurry no matter what. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, sitting in a room and arguing with a bunch of friends on islamic fundamentalism is way different from deciding to air your opinion on film AND publicize d film worldwide (in this day of easy upload of you tube). I mean what was he thinking?! The ripple effects of this so called film has just started. Now innocents are killed. This is one instance where muslims will claim d west forced their hand first...and they may not be altogether wrong abt that. Either way, sam has gotten his 15mins of fame!!! Rubbish
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
shymexx:

.....and do the thousands of Libyans who died from Nato bombs also deserve to die??

Let me take you back to last year; I saw a video of thousands of black Libyan men from Tawergha in a convoy, heading towards Misrata to defend their city - but what happened?? NATO bombed every single one of them from the sky - and Islamists from Misrata cleansed their city - men, women, and children were massacred for being black, under NATO's supervision... Today, Tawergha(a city of 20,000 black Libyans) is a ghost town...

Like seriously?..Is NATO now a christian agency?
Why didnt Lybian citizens fight NATO back for bombing them?
Do not derail from the topic...lemme ask,do u support or condemn the killing?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by acawo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
mohammed dey wer em dey una dey here dey kil ppl for am....bt cum to tink of it o, even though d movie potrayed lack of respect for islam it was actualy d true life of mohammed as written in d hadith so y d anger among muslims na

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by elliottibanga(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
strangest: Islam is a religion of depravity and murderous intent to non-muslims. Anyone claiming that it is a religion of peace is deluded. Basically, Muslim countries should be cut off from the greater international community and allowed to follow their own cultural mandates with no input, technology, culture, food, etc from outside of their own countries. Let them stew in their own religious idiocy.

Harsh words my friend. But sometimes the awful truth is truly harsh!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by austinreal1: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
we need to pray seriously for them to give their lives to christ
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Truth be told, which d current crises going on around d world the man is wrong for bringing out d movie now. He should know dat muslims r sensitive pple anything can make them fight. But all d same all dis american movie directors nd writers should respect pple's religion nd beliefs. Even the passion of chris was another movie about christians. I don't support what he did even as I am not a muslim. We christians believe God can fight our battles for us but muslim believe they should fight their own battles for God

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ceejay80s(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
saly kely: peace will reign d moment christians learn to speak sanely
and piss will not rain the moment muslim end killing of xtians and bombing of churches? I HEAR U
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Oh the day i will raise my voice or take up a weapon to fight for the God i serve. Jehovah tsekenu, the mighty man in battle, the Almighty King of kings, oh may i perish that day. That is why i know the God i serve. He is a just God. He can set ambushment against his enemies and those that persecute His people. How dare i fight for the Mighty man in Battle? Gosh!!! I serve a living God. His names are innumerable. The one that sitteth in heaven and maketh the earth His foothstool; is the one i should fight for? No way! He already told me that "vengeance is mine"....wow!! This kind God ohm, i never see ur type oh...sings typing.......Read ur bible and know the true living God.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ceejay80s(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
Azumy: U will continue 2 see dis once u dnt stop producin movies dat potrays islam bad.
DA VINCI CODE movie nkò ?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by KayDee4: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
vivacious vivi: Sam Bacile must do a change of name quick! These muslim fundamentalists have very long memories n won't forgive him in a hurry no matter what. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, sitting in a room and arguing with a bunch of friends on islamic fundamentalism is way different from deciding to air your opinion on film AND publicize d film worldwide (in this day of easy upload of you tube). I mean what was he thinking?! The ripple effects of this so called film has just started. Now innocents are killed. This is one instance where muslims will claim d west forced their hand first...and they may not be altogether wrong abt that. Either way, sam has gotten his 15mins of fame!!! Rubbish

[size=13pt] "Sam Bacile" seems to be a pseudonym. The Israelis have no record of any such name, for now he remains a mystery man. [/size]
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:
Like seriously?..Is NATO now a christian agency?
Why didnt Lybian citizens fight NATO back for bombing them?
Do not derail from the topic...lemme ask,do u support or condemn the killing?

Libyans fought back for 9 months but NATO's power was too much for them...

Is the embassy a Christian place of worship??

I'm indifferent just as NATO was indifferent about the plight of black people in Libya...

Not happy, not sad - but normal and I could care less... I don't like the two parties involved... undecided undecided
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sharpman1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
shymexx:

.....and do the thousands of Libyans who died from Nato bombs also deserve to die??

Let me take you back to last year; I saw a video of thousands of black Libyan men from Tawergha in a convoy, heading towards Misrata to defend their city - but what happened?? NATO bombed every single one of them from the sky - and Islamists from Misrata cleansed their city - men, women, and children were massacred for being black, under NATO's supervision... Today, Tawergha(a city of 20,000 black Libyans) is a ghost town...

Ooooo.......so the Americans gave them Ghadaffi........and made him a dictator over them......or forced them to fight him so that they could regain their freedom

Did you forget the same Benghazi was going to be destroyed, with the entire population by Ghadaffi (like what is happening in Syria).

....And that is related to the movie in question.......and the killings over the movie

In your mind now.....you are making sense?

3 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
sharp man:
Ooooo.......so the Americans gave them Ghadaffi........and made him a dictator over them......or forced them to fight him so that they could regain their freedom

Did you forget the same Benghazi was going to be destroyed, with the entire population by Ghadaffi (like what is happening in Syria).

....And that is related to the movie in question.......and the killings over the movie

In your mind now.....you are making sense?

Simpleton, do you know the whole Libya was destroyed by NATO because of Ghaddafi and thousands of innocent people lost their lives??

GTFOH...
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

OK, is it Islam's fault if some Muslims committed Murder? I am following your logic and wisdom here.

So as America allows freedom of speech so islam allows murder of innocents. I am also following your logic.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ay0201(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
Azumy: nutin is wrong wit him he is fine nd sound i suggest u rather go 4 a checkup pls! Wawa
Kai mai wanan magana ne wawa de doolo.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
@espn

u ppl must be so stupid..never pragmatic wif d way u do fins..d ? Is why d film abt islam in d 1st place.nd why must dey show it in an islamic country..

Dude read well jor, since when did america become an islamic country. This film was made for americans. Nobody begged u to watch it or translate it to arabic talkless of promoting it there.

am nt sure u ppl fink..u guyz r just devils..luv trouble..dis common sense here apply it..wif ur so called stupid religion dat won't make u idiots fink!I hate u all..fucking religion..it has no meaning..useless nd blind leaders nd followers..better go nd stick to ur fucking nd adultrated bible dat has countless versions!

First of all, u speak like a frustrated and insecure MOOSElim.
I don't patronise any of the two religions but if i had to pick one, it would definitely be christianity.
Even when i was a child, i saw no sense in your book. Just a pirated version of the bible.

Thank you...
The Biafra War movie is coming out soon and its being filmed in Nig but some Hollywood actors. All of u who get sensitive and sore when they mention our civil war shld pls bring out ur daggers and do the needful ok. Its not only "religion" u shld fight and die for.
After all, as someone said,ur really not recognised as a "black muslim'
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Leemak: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ all Islam haters: d truth is very bitter particularly for u dis slowpoke nigerian christians, look until there is respect for every religion from other religions dt d world will gain peace...even d heads of abroad christian organisations outrightly reject and condemned d film, u dis murafucker christian here in nigeria are just vomitting rubbish, go to Arab countries and protest.....'Islam our pride, their fear'
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sweetcheecks(f): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Babaji111: I cannot watch the film. Folish people who have nothing good in their dirty brains except devilish and satanic ideology. May the Mighty God cast them and their supporters in hell fire. Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) is the best among mankind and he will forever remain nor matter the castigations by unbelievers. May Allah continue to guide and protect His only religion, ISLAM (the religion of Adam, Solomon, Moses, Noah, Abraham,Ismael, Jesus, etc).

This is a misrepresentation, its simply not true. All these people you claimed. angry
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sharpman1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
shymexx:

Simpleton, do you know the whole Libya was destroyed by NATO because of Ghaddafi and thousands of innocent people lost their lives??

GTFOH...

Fortunately (or unfortunately)....you are the foolish one here....as you are deficient in intelligence, good sense and judgement.

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Sabogida: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Excuse me House!!! Question Please:

Who says dis Sam guy dat produced d movie is a Xtian?
Are dere no other religions around the world apart from Xtianity and Islam?

These Islam brothers are just people full of hate,thirst for blood and highly condemn-able religious views!!!!

Xtian Brothers oo! We need to pray for dem as our dear Jesus Christ did for He's persecutors, and show dem the the true meaning of religion - LOVE!!!

My sincere condolences to the bereaved family..........
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
3kay945:
This is why the christians will continue to have the greater population. You muslim fanatics keep defending your brothers silly a.sss.
i laugh in chinese i pity u! "greater in population" u must definately b frm d subhub of sahara dersert 4 u 2 write dis. But come o if u say so u might b ryt cos i bliv only few pple see majority are blind so i think d greater population r of d BLIND category.h is ka n yaro!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Leemak: @ all Islam haters: d truth is very bitter particularly for u dis slowpoke nigerian christians, look until there is respect for every religion from other religions dt d world will gain peace...even d heads of abroad christian organisations outrightly reject and condemned d film, u dis murafucker christian here in nigeria are just vomitting rubbish, go to Arab countries and protest.....'Islam our pride, their fear'

Christians condemn the film but was the film produced by a[b] Christian[/b]? and have the muslims behind their laptops and phones comdemned the killing?

look eh,islamic killings cannot be justified ok, whether its bone by Boko boys in Nigeria or done internationally.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
3kay945:
This is why the christians will continue to have the greater population. You muslim fanatics keep defending your brothers silly a.sss.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by trimwis: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Religion in the public should be criminalized
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
3kay945:
i laugh in chinese i pity u! "greater in population" u must definately b frm d subhub of sahara dersert 4 u 2 write dis. But come o if u say so u might b ryt cos i bliv only few pple see majority are blind so i think d greater population r of d BLIND category.h is ka n yaro!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sweetcheecks(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
espn: u ppl must be so stupid..never pragmatic wif d way u do fins..d ? Is why d film abt islam in d 1st place..nd why must dey show it in an islamic country..am nt sure u ppl fink..u guyz r just devils..luv trouble..dis common sense here apply it..wif ur so called stupid religion dat won't make u idiots fink!I hate u all..fucking religion..it has no meaning..useless nd blind leaders nd followers..better go nd stick to ur fucking nd adultrated bible dat has countless versions!

#1000453, Moslem insulting othe beliefs· Please dont come telling no Moslem insults othet beliefs. Ooohhhh so tired counting ooo!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by debosky(m): 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Most of those you're talking to would jump at the opportunity to go to a place like Dubai or have already been there.

Let's ask: who are the people that control Dubai? Sheesh! It's Muslims and they're still trooping there? My sister, it is not that they want to know or care about what Islam is or isn't, but about a deep-rooted desire to re-inforce and re-validate their basic belief that they and their religion are superior.

These people need terrorists to feel good about themselves. However, it is ironic that the history of terrorism cannot be complete without the stories of the encouragement and complicity of those who taught and brought them their religion.

I laugh in Hieroglyphics.

What a load of tosh - so picking Dubai (an exception) excuses the preponderant violence and mindless killings that dominate the Muslim world?

I wonder who was re-inforcing what when Muslims stoopdily went on a rampage in NIGERIA, killing innocent NIGERIANS to protest a Danish cartoon?

How much has been done to 'denigrate' Jesus in the Western Media? How many people get killed because of that daily?

I will never paint Muslims with a broad brush, but it will amount to the greatest form of self deception not to recognise the VIOLENT response of Muslims to any alleged criticism of their prophet.

It has been said that actions speak louder than words - the ACTIONS of Muslims is to resort to killing people each time someone says something they don't like about Mo.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
sharp man:

Fortunately (or unfortunately)....you are the foolish one here....as you are deficient in intelligence, good sense and judgement.

Yo, who the fvck are you? Are you stupid, or something?? If your IQ wasn't lower than that of a worm(the dumbest animal on this planet) - you won't have quoted me and posted the dumbest and most ret.arded comment ever in cyberspace..

Why are some Nigerians so stupid and dumb?? Your brain should be fed to scavengers, you consummate ret.ard..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee / If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.