Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” (10146 Views)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2012
Bwahahahahaha

The girl/gash is a fatherfvcker! undecided
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by maclatunji: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Neftanga: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Wrong! It is actually Electra Complex.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_complex

http://www.webref.org/psychology/e/electra_complex.htm

dEpEnDs oN ThE PeRsPeCtIvE OnE vIeWs It FrOm.............

1 Like

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Doulaye(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
Why is everyone castigating this lady? It is an inherent part of every human. Consider this: Adam and Eve were the first humans sheh?
so how did humans multiply? Fathers, moms and siblings would have definitely had c-anal knowledge of one-another!

Poster, abeg carry go. Nothing do you, o ba nile ni grin
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by DukeNija(m): 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Many Nairalanders need to be re-schooled.
See them hurling insults on a stranger. I'll advice people to go back and read the ops post.
She's not sleeping with her dad, she loves him. All she needs is a little time, and she'll definitely outgrow it.
It happens, children are sometimes attracted to their parents who show love to them, especially daughter to father. It wears off with time.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Kologie: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
It is abominable to conceive such a thing in ur heart let alone play it out for real. In my opinion i think you are under some demonic pressure. Go for serious prayers and deliverance and purge your heart of it putrid content.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Prudzice(f): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
U realy nid prayers cos dis 1 wey u talk,u r atractd to ur dad ke?e don pas advice oh.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by djeezy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
She succeeded in seducing him because she's his step daughter. They both need serious ignominy and deliverance.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Flygeriansteve: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
obowunmi: Oedipus complex.
it's actually Electra's complex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by yemstok(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
End Time is near oooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by tomnmenace(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Somebody comes here for help
Nairalanders abuse d hell outta d person
d person gets this 'rebellious complex' n continues in the wrong path
in d end, we fail n d person fails sad sad sad

Babe,

Dont come home anymore for holidays
Get a vocational job
get a caring boyfriend... one dats good at it too
MAKE A CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO GET THIS SHITT OUTTA UR SYSTEM!!!!
PRONTO!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by AzaMontana(f): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
u dirty
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by benbrains(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2012
k2039: Have s*ex with him and see if this "love" is phsyical, emotional, or sexual

undecided
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by benbrains(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
This, to me o, sounds like a fiction. Otherwise, it may be as a result of lustful desire for a male feature from reading and watching romantic series, and unfortunately ur palè, perhaps, happened to be the only man in ur life.

Advice- stay awy from ur dad, physically.
Stay awy from anything that is like to stir d urge
Or better still, get married!! wink
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nella(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
*Go to a white garment church 4 serious bell ringin deliverance!*
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2012
obowunmi: Oedipus complex.

With all due respect, I think Oedipus refers to mama and son
Elektra Complex may be the right term..
lemme check
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2012
milychocs:

With all due respect, I think Oedipus refers to mama and son
Elektra Complex may be the right term..
lemme check

Yup!
Elektra is it!!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by mekzybling(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
pwettytemmy: I'm sure ur bro is also in love with ur mum. Sodomic family.
grin grin grin
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by rhexpheonix(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2012
U RE DEAD ALREADY............

SEE T*T* U SAY NA YANCH HUNGRY U............. undecidedU RE DEAD ALREADY............

SEE T*T* U SAY NA YANCH HUNGRY U.............
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by fairygeh(f): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
You need Jesus in your life
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by mrPero(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
just seeking attention i guess ... N u av gotten it... So can i continue sipping my garri ? (sipping garri wif kunu)

bt wait o..... R u lik serious?? Den u must be suffering from a very high bokoharamic ALluminatic syndrome... U r wicked, heartless shameless madt in fact u r a biggggggg foool......
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by mrPero(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
tongue
Nella: *Go to a white garment church 4 serious bell ringin deliverance!*

u don de advertise ur church abi...u must b an igbo lady ... U don de reason to use her mak money... U too much
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by emmanuelogbe(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by ceaser: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

She's 22. Freud's theories are controversial, anyway.

Yes, she's 22 and most likely failed to properly negotiate the identification stage with the appropriate parent which is critical for 'healthy development'
and a determinant of s*xual orientation. Other worst case scenarios is she could have also gone bis*xual or homo.

And even though freud's, piaget's, erik's and some other psycos*xual analytical theories may appear controversial, they've been able to hitherto explain away some abnormalities in s*xuality and preferences in orientation of individuals.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
I UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM AND YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON IT WILL HAPPEN TO. i HAVE PROVIDED SOLUTION TO THOSE PEOPLE AND WANT TO HELP YOU TOO. KINDLY EMAIL ME ON SHEGZYVIC@YAHOO.CA OR PING ME 27912BA4
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by True2myself24(f): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
shocked God take power from the devil
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Teejayphillip(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dis girl is possessed.... She nids 1year fastin n prayer deliverance...
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Jaykizz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
peroskyeze: LOL I UNDERSTAND YOU. WE CANT HELP WHO WE LOVE OOOO DAS HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY SISTER. ABEG GIRL NOTIN DO U JOOR, CARRY GO
Dnt tel us u'v bn playin wit your sister's juicy honeypot...
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by sweetcheecks(f): 1:03am On Dec 18, 2012
@OP,
NO HELP NEEDED. YOU NEED TO STOP!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Vansnickers: 2:06am On Dec 18, 2012
Na waaa oooo!!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Fphotographer(f): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Hey ppl d gurl said she 'NEED HELP' i dnt fink al dis insult n curses wil help,let d psycologist tel ha wat 2 do, n if u dnt knw wat 2 tel ha pls shut up.... Efulefu lik u!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Ibnn(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
just take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naked Couple Weds Infront Of 40 Naked Guests And Officiator / The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... / This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.