Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. (7120 Views)

Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
KINGwax: when you're nearing 30, u'll become born again. Attending every church program. And when you're dead, hold your certificate cos it's a gate pass to heaven. U heard?
Oga its her choice joor.... Even if she nears 40 i will still marry her.... Lol.... VIVI no be so?
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Etranshub(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yimu in grand style
vivian chinaza:
I'm sorry what made me a liar? No matter how rich or cute a man is, without a university education he is a no no for me. That's my standard!!!!! And I have my reasons!!!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
KINGwax: when you're nearing 30, u'll become born again. Attending every church program. And when you're dead, hold your certificate cos it's a gate pass to heaven. U heard?

I'm not apologising for it and would NEVER! Even if I'm 70 that's my standard, nothing changes that period!!!!!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 11:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
ikekings: Oga its her choice joor.... Even if she nears 40 i will still marry her.... Lol.... VIVI no be so?
Baby are u actually proposing? Omg that's so romantic!!!!!!! Can someone pls pop some champagne!!!!!
Nna rapu that guy, anaghi m akuja akuja!!!!! Asighi m ya agwana mmadu!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Flygeriansteve: 12:10am On Sep 14, 2012
val_dee:

@bolded means you are a prof. Hope it's not your pix on your profile cos even a Bs.C holder can't marry you.
wicked!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by amiskurie(m): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza: Capital NO!!!!!!
if I whowz u wit dat ur lie u go confess. cheesy tell me,are u better than annie macaulay and co?

1 Like

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Mynd44: 1:32am On Sep 14, 2012
Can yall please leave Vivian alone, she has given herself a standard and if you can't live with it, it ain't your life
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by AzaMontana(f): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2012
yes i would, only if we have sound plans of being wealthy e.g: bzns and all but if he is some guy without any ambition whatsoever i am sooooo out of there before u say degr...
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Amari(f): 3:17am On Sep 14, 2012
Mari a guy widout a 1st degree? No gri my papa n mama hear u! Lolzzz
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Baby are u actually proposing? Omg that's so romantic!!!!!!! Can someone pls pop some champagne!!!!!
Nna rapu that guy, anaghi m akuja akuja!!!!! Asighi m ya agwana mmadu!
Darling!!! Am indirectly proposing ooo... Am free tonight can we have some candle-light dinner? **winks**
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Darling!!! Am indirectly proposing ooo... Am free tonight can we have some candle-light dinner? **winks**
That sounds perfect baby........pick me up by 7pm then. *winks*
*dashes off to the wardrobe to find a perfect dress for this perfect night*
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Onyemaxy(f): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]
Goldieluks:

Keep decieving yourself there. Bush prof according to ur profile pics.

@ OP, education is not the most important thing when it comes to marriage. It is only in Nigeria you see people taking education as a do or die affair. Ask yourself this, can your bf speak and write basic english when needed, is he able to add and subtract mathematically?

Wisdom is a natural gift, and that is what you should be looking out for, because he might be a BSC holder and still lack wisdom. Education is just in the papers, people should stop decieving themselves, and by the way, the only reason people get schooled is because they want to get a 'good' job and make dough, but that doesn't rule out the fact that been educated is not a criteria to lead an affluent life.

Tru talk. Wats necessary in marriag s Gods presence and a man wit same interest wit u for beta communication. Marry sum1 of same level so dat one doest feel inferior to d other
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
That sounds perfect baby........pick me up by 7pm then. *winks*
*dashes off to the wardrobe to find a perfect dress for this perfect night*
Yipeee!!!! I will be there and i promise to make this night worth it.... **dashes off to go and warm-up the engine of my old abandoned volvo for tonight** wink
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by swtchicgurl: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Yipeee!!!! I will be there and i promise to make this night worth it.... **dashes off to go and warm-up the engine of my old abandoned volvo for tonight** wink

come back here you this ugly boy! u don't even have a university degree but a diploma in sexual confusion and you're here feeling funky! it's ur ancestor i pity!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
swtchicgurl:

come back here you this ugly boy! After having sex with me and dumped me you want to move over to another girl..
tongue Lol.... Jealousy abeg fi mi le joor.... Make i run my tinz jare.... At least you ugly pass me nw.... Na me force you to give me your ”ABUNA“ ni?
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by swtchicgurl: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: tongue Lol.... Jealousy abeg fi mi le joor.... Make i run my tinz jare.... At least you ugly pass me nw....

no comments
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by KINGwax(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I'm not apologising for it and would NEVER! Even if I'm 70 that's my standard, nothing changes that period!!!!!
you think i'm blinking?
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
swtchicgurl:

no comments
Lol... We'll talk for yonder....
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by swtchicgurl: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Lol... We'll talk for yonder....

okiedokie
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ciphoenix: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
swtchicgurl:

okiedokie
hmmm
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Yipeee!!!! I will be there and i promise to make this night worth it.... **dashes off to go and warm-up the engine of my old abandoned volvo for tonight** wink
You are the bomb sweetie, couldn't wish for a better date! *winks* it doesn't matter where we are provided we are in love. That's enough for me!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
You are the bomb sweetie, couldn't wish for a better date! *winks* it doesn't matter where we are provided we are in love. That's enough for me!
You are the missile darling, that's what i keep telling my friends about you that you are one in a million....**singing ”as long as you love me” by justin bieber**....
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Amari: Mari a guy widout a 1st degree? No gri my papa n mama hear u! Lolzzz
Na them won live with the man?
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
This thread has been derailed.
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread has been derailed.
Hmmmmm anti-Vivian don land. You go ever like to see me happy na.
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44: This thread has been derailed.
Derailed? No! I'm loving the script. I'm seeing a BSC holder with an old abandoned volvo getting hooked up with a young woman that so desire her man to have a BSC certificate by all means Note: BSC holder with an old abandoned volvo grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Derailed? No! I'm loving the script. I'm seeing a BSC holder with an old abandoned volvo getting hooked up with a young woman that so desire her man to have a BSC certificate by all means Note: BSC holder with an old abandoned volvo grin grin undecided
Lol......Osondi owendi, we have the potentials of landing our own aeroplane someday! The stuff we are made of can never be quantified with money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jesus was not a gradute by societal standard ; He was self schooled
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
Etranshub: Yimu in grand style

So you can marry Mark Zukerberg (Facebook guy), Bill gates ?
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Hmmmmm anti-Vivian don land. You go ever like to see me happy na.
You are messing with DYT's sweetheart. Dont be fooled missy, you knight in shiny armour has a dragon already slayed
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are messing with DYT's sweetheart. Dont be fooled missy, you knight in shiny armour has a dragon already slayed
Lmao, omg...am actually shivering......lol Ike and DYT? Doesn't ring a bell bro!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lol......Osondi owendi, we have the potentials of landing our own aeroplane someday! The stuff we are made of can never be quantified with money.
...and that's if the society permits him to work with his BSC. I think we still have the ongoing Dangote BSc driver's project, you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland / Help!!! Is This Girl Possessed With A Marine Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.