Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. (7105 Views)

Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are messing with DYT's sweetheart. Dont be fooled missy, you knight in shiny armour has a dragon already slayed
shocked grin undecided
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lmao, omg...am actually shivering......lol Ike and DYT? Doesn't ring a bell bro!
C'mon for where? A beautiful woman though with many admirers is customised for ONE man. That's me!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Osio: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
University degree.........
If its Dangote's son or relative nko
Cut the crap. if he is smart and intelligent, why be unreasonable. Sorry to say, some university graduates, BSc or MSc are as dumb as a Jack Ass.
Just look for a smart and intelligent person with whom you can have an intelligent conversation with

1 Like

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:
...and that's if the society permits him to work with his BSC. I think we still have the ongoing Dangote BSc driver's project, you know?
If the society does not permit him to work for some one, then that same society can never impede us from building something for ourselves. You see with what we know we can build something so small and make a conglomerate out of it. The beauty of it all is we have got so many options.
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
If the society does not permit him to work for some one, then that same society can never impede us from building something for ourselves. You see with what we know we can build something so small and make a conglomerate out of it. The beauty of it all is we have got so many options.
. . . and a non-BSc got less options? Viv, everything you've typed applied to everyone except if such cannot read and write (miracles does happen in their case too) BSc doesn't change anything my dear. A creative dude is a creative dude, a dullard is dullard. BSc changes nothing! An enterprenuer with no BSc does employ all. I'm not against BSc but that means nada.

1 Like

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by vivianc(f): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

. . . and a non-BSc got less options? Viv, everything you've typed applied to everyone except if such cannot read and write (miracles does happen in their case too) BSc doesn't change anything my dear. A creative dude is a creative dude, a dullard is dullard. BSc changes nothing! An enterprenuer with no BSc does employ all. I'm not against BSc but that means nada.

You see that's ur choice ok, its not mine! I have made my choice. Its only on this forum that it seems people are not allowed to have opinions of their own and I think its primitive. Like I always say, the sky is large enough for all kinds of birds to fly.
Cheers and good night!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by endystan(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
friends, marriage is not centered on educational status. what count is the true love that exist between the the persons involved. Yet still, its good the both acquire good education to enable enhance their future and reduce the future economic traits.
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

You see that's ur choice ok, its not mine! I have made my choice. Its only on this forum that it seems people are not allowed to have opinions of their own and I think its primitive. Like I always say, the sky is large enough for all kinds of birds to fly.
Cheers and good night!
Hey dear, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. We are here to add to what we know, present facts and realities of life because you just might not be seeing every side. For a quick check...can your eyes see the back of your head? It only makes me concerned. Will his BSc certificate make him a good man? Will his BSc certificate ensures that he doesn't cheat? BSc will not open all doors only God's favour does. Please dear, i can't change your mind-frame but it can be altered. Whatsoever triggered such decision needs a critical review.

1 Like

Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Derailed? No! I'm loving the script. I'm seeing a BSC holder with an old abandoned volvo getting hooked up with a young woman that so desire her man to have a BSC certificate by all means Note: BSC holder with an old abandoned volvo grin grin undecided
Lol.... Guy you are very funny.... She loves me the way i am joor....
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lol......Osondi owendi, we have the potentials of landing our own aeroplane someday! The stuff we are made of can never be quantified with money.
Sweeeeetttt!!! Abeg no mind them jare, i will still take you to the promise land....**winks**
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Guy you are very funny.... She loves me the way i am joor....
Hahahahahahaha...ride on my man. You got my pass! Vivi is a good girl grin
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Viviannnn!!! Haba!! Na only one week I dey offy wey u wan begin bag my vibr@tor? Ike! U dey mad? My own contact na pre-pay? Come,tell vivian u are not user friendly NOW!!! angry angry
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahahahahahaha...ride on my man. You got my pass! Vivi is a good girl grin
Lol... She really is ”HEAVEN SENT“....
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Viviannnn!!! Haba!! Na only one week I dey offy wey u wan begin bag my vibr@tor? Ike! U dey mad? My own contact na pre-pay? Come,tell vivian u are not user friendly NOW!!! angry angry
Lol... Madam ido which one be vibrator? It's too late now,the game has already started.... Lol
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Dondav(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Madam ido which one be vibrator? It's too late now,the game has already started.... Lol
U drink goat spermm?worris to late? D handover or handout? U best tell her d Koko b4 monkey violate ur anuz dis evening. angry
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Funny thread. .
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U drink goat spermm?worris to late? D handover or handout? U best tell her d Koko b4 monkey violate ur anuz dis evening. angry
Lol.... Funny you...**you dey spoil my date ooo**...
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Lol.... Funny you...**you dey spoil my date ooo**...
Which date? Come,u swallow frog? No vex me o!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Which date? Come,u swallow frog? No vex me o!
Hahahaha you dey vex always nw, no need for me to add salt nw...
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ciphoenix: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
You are the bomb sweetie, couldn't wish for a better date! *winks* it doesn't matter where we are provided we are in love. That's enough for me!
ahem grin
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ciphoenix: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Osio: University degree.........
Cut the crap. if he is smart and intelligent, why be unreasonable. Sorry to say, some university graduates, BSc or MSc are as dumb as a Jack Ass.
Just look for a smart and intelligent person with whom you can have an intelligent conversation with
neither does she say she'll marry any Bsc holder.
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
ikekings: Lol... She really is "HEAVEN SENT"....

Her last name sef dey totori me. Chai cheesy
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lmao, omg...am actually shivering......lol Ike and DYT? Doesn't ring a bell bro!

I know D-explorer and Dyt rings a better bell.
smiley
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by DExplorer1: 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

I know D-explorer and Dyt rings a better bell.
smiley
Thanks sweetie wink
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by pafestula(m): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

U just said it all..
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by ikekings(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
D-Explorer:

Her last name sef dey totori me. Chai cheesy
Lol.... Two hot names for one girl... No be small matter ooo....
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Mynd44: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dang
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Goldieluks: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2012
Osio: University degree.........

Gbamm!!!!
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by marrissa: 9:30am On Sep 15, 2012
Bsc aint a yardstick but guys witout it tend 2 feel inferior and over shadowd been there done dat.so i wont advice or fall 4 it again.its easier 4 a man 2 upgrade a woman than 4 a woman 2 do so even wit luv.
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by Loveaflame(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
This is why many women are suffering today in their marriages.What has DEGREE got to do with happy marriage?In the olden days our fathers' marriages were better than the COSMETIC ONES we have today.If you love a guy marry him.He can still go to school later to bag PhD.My dear GRAMMAR AND PLENTY OYINBO NO DEY BUILD HAPPY HOME.
Re: Ladies-can U Marry A Guy Witout A University Degree. by fuckme: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Anyways Bleep me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Is Long Enough To Chase After A Lady? / The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.