Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How She Changed A Cheating Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How She Changed A Cheating Husband (40464 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by slimyem: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
At the end of the day,the truth is...no one can change anybody except the whom desires and wills it!
Btw,op's style/method employed to change a cheating man is highly ridiculous!!!
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by KINGwax(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
slimyem: lol
In summary "suffer in silence" shey?
Things women do just to stay married..
Besides,that it worked for her doesn't mean it'll work for others..
The man's escapades could even become worse on the long run..especially since his wife is fully supportive and cooperative...
Similar strategies do not necessarily work for similar situations.
see, slimyem, i refuse to biliv that your character online is exactly that in the real sense of life. You seems to be a woman who has suffered so many heartbreak and hates men all along. U act as a saddist. The truth is, any lady dt bilivs the cancelled statement is jes overbloated in pride and pretence. There's nothing like 'extra mile' when it comes to gettin what u want. Pls undstnd dt. The rest is pretence. If u biliv in God, didn't God gave out Jesus? Does it means He's weak? Besides dt, why will u burn the candle jes to get dt degree if that's wot it'll take? But since degree aint gonna talk to boast of how important it is to you dt u had to burn a candle to have him, it doesn't matter to you, does it? But when it comes to d issue of men, you proud females alwys pretend they aint dt important and accepts to suffer inside. Or better yet they smile to d world as if nothin is wrong. Have u watched, 'desperate house wives?' dt movies in the early 2000? i'm sure u knw who was mrs perfect there! bTW, the bolded is very true.

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
This coming from a man is rather funny.
So you're telling the ladies here that if their man is a philanedaring bast.ard, they shud just ignore him until wen he deems it fit to quit, ryt?
In other words it's men's birth right to trample on women, ryt?
*I'm speechless!*
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
Oh the hubby stopped cheating?? Oh how wonderful!!!
Dear friends, he didn't stop cheating, he learned to cover up his tracks.

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Skywalker5(m): 3:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
yea right grin grin
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by salt1: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
The man was enjoying the attention he was receiving and when she stopped giving it, he changed his style. It is ok if all your friend wants is to be his legally married wife. Good thing too, that he agrees to using condoms with his wife. Some husbands won't. They will insist on killing both themselves and the wife.
Now she expressly approves of his adultery and he showers her with gifts for accepting the role of a mother. She may soon accompany him to settle paternity issues involving him and the girls she sleeps with.
Since you are her friend, tell her to get a job, if she doesn't have one. She shd also pour her love into her children, if she has some.
Actually, she is not married. She is co-habiting. Unless TRUST is no more an element in marriage

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by SisiKill1: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
A Lovely Ranger Rover Autobiography?? shocked shocked

Well then, there is nothing more to say. . .I mean if that doesn't scream HAPPILY EVER AFTER, I don't know what does.

Good for the woman ojare!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by KINGwax(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
EyesWideOpen: This coming from a man is rather funny.
So you're telling the ladies here that if their man is a philanedaring bast.ard, they shud just ignore him until he wen deems fit to quit, ryt?
In other words it's men's birth right to trample on women, ryt?
*I'm speechless!*
dt aint the point dude, the point is, don't kill yourself, live your life. If the man likes, make he change, if he no like, jes keep yourself happy. U don enter the marriage already, it's bad to count scores. But wit the level at which the man brings his girlfriend in his car? I think the guy is lucky not to have been poisoned!
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Opoki(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Its simple, the woman might have use JUJU!
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kaii!! A cheating husband is now side business,soo lucrative oo and quick path to happiness!!
It is time to push this man to cheat so i can get my own range rover.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by slimyem: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
KINGwax: see, slimyem, i refuse to biliv that your character online is exactly that in the real sense of life. You seems to be a woman who has suffered so many heartbreak and hates men all along. U act as a saddist. The truth is, any lady dt bilivs the cancelled statement is jes overbloated in pride and pretence. There's nothing like 'extra mile' when it comes to gettin what u want. Pls undstnd dt. The rest is pretence. If u biliv in God, didn't God gave out Jesus? Does it means He's weak? Besides dt, why will u burn the candle jes to get dt degree if that's wot it'll take? But since degree aint gonna talk to boast of how important it is to you dt u had to burn a candle to have him, it doesn't matter to you, does it? But when it comes to d issue of men, you proud females alwys pretend they aint dt important and accepts to suffer inside. Or better yet they smile to d world as if nothin is wrong. Have u watched, 'desperate house wives?' dt movies in the early 2000? i'm sure u knw who was mrs perfect there! bTW, the bolded is very true.
what is this?

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
So simple, yet has powerful effect.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by salt1: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
taryour: Very very nice.. I realy hope and pray that all of the women on this forum learn from this and for thoes going tru same with hubby learn that divorce isnt the way out. I wish every woman a very happy and fufilled home....

You must be a man! What would a woman learn? How to smile and hide the emptiness in her heart with a flashy car?
Poster, your friend may have started on her revenge. She may have found a lover and is retaliating quietly

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Opoki: Its simple, the woman might have use JUJU!

When you don't know, you imagine rubbi.sh.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Love : All that matters
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by 2mch(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin

You never jam the one wey go replace you? Bring the shiny new girl, and help you pack your load and put you in a retirement home. lipsrsealed. Shebi you are not bothered, you cant be bothered if you become iya ile to 6 other wives. undecided. Check well, you are not the only one married to him. tongue

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by na2day(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why do i find the story so hard to swallow?
It's only God that can change a cheater!
Cheating is like an addiction, you cant just stop, even if you want!
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by yamunla(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
I just Pray I don't cheat on my wife when am married because the rate @ which we sleep with different ladies this days is very alarming..
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by attaisa: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
Aqva: A former female colleague of mine who's husband was a chronic womanizer told me how she changed him. The man's case was so bad that he would sometimes have his girl friend in the car when he goes to pick his wife and kids from church. She even moved out of the house a few times yet the man kept cheating.

I met her recently and she was cruising in this lovely Ranger rover Autobiography. She was looking so happy, this was a woman that was perpetually sad and was even begining to age. I had to ask her wussup? How oga and d kids? It was then she revealed to me that her hubby bought her this car and even now attends social functions with her. He is always at home now and most times takes her and the kids out for shopping, visiting, holidays etc.

I had to ask her the secret, that is when she told me hw she managed to finally change him by.

1. Ignoring him---she stopped complaining even when he doesn't come home for days.
2. She never denied him sex even with his cheating habit though she insisted on protection which the man always obliged.
3. She kept his room and clothes clean and always prepared his meals.

According to her, the husband called her one day and asked why she pretends not to notice his womanizing anymore. She told him that it doesn't bother her again as long as she is the one officially married to him. Few days later she started noticing a chane.

My reason for this narration is to encourage women who have husbands that are dogs to try out this method. Sometimes men hate being challanged and may want to teach the wife a lesson. If itcan work for her it can work for others.

My friend you were lucky, remember that there is no formula for a happy life. What works for you might not work for me. Keep your narration to yourself.

Don't call men DOGS else I will take it personal.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by KINGwax(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
slimyem: what is this?
i've alwys undstod d fact dt u have a low IQ, i've tried to make dt simple enough, if you can't still get it, get a lawyer and sue me for making life so difficult for you! Slumbag!

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by SkyRider1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
The point poster missed is that her friend's poor attitude led the man to find comfort elsewhere. Now that she's changed, my man now find peace at home.

Ladies that find themselves in this condition should first access themselves.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by DExplorer1: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
slimojas89: Life has taught me that when you fight with someone and expect them to respect you, you only elevate them to your strata. There is power in silence
I endorse this post

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by yme1(f): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
she believes that changed him to be a better man? Don't be surprised that man has got a lot going on behind closed doors or the woman might be putting on a happy face because she is tired of being sad

either way. . . . undecided

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by mikkyphp(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
@kingwax ...Ol boy u dey vex o! grin shocked cheesy
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by cheddarking(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
You can NEVER change anyone...
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
@OP
to be honest there was a lot of wisdom in what your friend did.

by ignoring the man she totally let him know that she didn't care anymore
the thrill or whatever he got didn't sound appealing anymore.
her nonchalant attitude made him started feeling guilty.

at least even if he didn't stop cheating altogether like some people who are not capable of change here wants us to believe
he has started respecting her by not flaunting it in her face as before.
has started staying home more, and being more nice, to her.

Men hate it when they are challenged, just as women hate it when they are disrespected.
thats why the bible says it is better to stay on the roof top than to stay in the house with a nagging woman.
everyman respects any woman who can pass a message across without raising hell.

i wonder where ladies of nowadays got it from that they can challenge a man's authority and and still expect peace to reign.

the woman in this story simply learnt what it meant by "stooping to conquer"
as much as i am not condoning cheating men or women for that matter, how you handle the issue,
will determine if the marriage is gonna survive your partners bad habit.

i keep saying that the reason for so many broken marriages in this modern days is because
too many boys and girls are getting married, without even knowing the full implication of what they are getting themselves into.

and off topic
if you keep meeting girls or guys who keep treating you badly, there must be something you are doing wrong.
i honestly believe there is someone for everyone out there, you just have to be patient enough to find him/her

5 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Kemzek: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] uh dis is realy God at work,don't tink u change hm bt God reveald 2 u wot u nid to cal hm bak
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by KINGwax(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
mikkyphp: @kingwax ...Ol boy u dey vex o! grin shocked cheesy
i swear
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by DExplorer1: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
KINGwax: i've alwys undstod d fact dt u have a low IQ, i've tried to make dt simple enough, if you can't still get it, get a lawyer and sue me for making life so difficult for you! Slumbag!
Haba! Guy, e never reach like that.
The question is simple. What is this? then you answer: It is a post

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by obowunmi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahaha

The guy changed because he got bored of cheating, you can't change anyone..

It has to come from the person, not you.. undecided

well stated. you CANNOT, CANNOT change anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Onogbotsere Monday, DELSU Lecturer Dies After 'Spiritual Attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.