Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How She Changed A Cheating Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How She Changed A Cheating Husband (40481 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Trust me, there are worse things that condom cannot protect. This method is simply playing the fool. It wont work 90% of the time
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
My own is diff den
Ok, I am d ignoring type
Lyk dude, its ur lyf, u are a man, do it all
Blv me, he did it wit my frnd
And wen I voiced out, u know wat he said?
I jst wanted u talk, y did u kip quiet 4 so long and I wz lyk, ohhhhh dats ow it works 4 u
Dat didn't stop him frm cheatin tho
Bt rili, I care less
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by onthefence: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
EyesWideOpen: This coming from a man is rather funny.
So you're telling the ladies here that if their man is a philanedaring bast.ard, they shud just ignore him until wen he deems it fit to quit, ryt?
In other words it's men's birth right to trample on women, ryt?
*I'm speechless!*

So what should they do?
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by irecruit(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
i hope it works out for everybody. Not everybody are the same you know, some men may even see it as the opportunity to cheat even more.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
... hmm is it just me? why didn't the story record that the man has stopped cheating?
he could buy a plane for Madam, be nice to his family and still cheat. Maybe she needs to look in more.

Glad she's happy though, that's something that counts,
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by cindyrella(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Well nice, but just because it worked for her doesn't mean it will work for others!
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by dwas: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
She did not change him, she change herself. It might be that she had been "a civilize woman" that don't prepare meal for her husband often, denied him sex, talk him down often. Every sensible man wants to care and be with their family but if the environment is always hostile, most men takes off. proverb says "It is better to be on top of the roof than to be with a nagging woman". Respect him, God says. Don't deny him sex except when fasting and that should be with his consent. God made both man and the woman. We cant know better than God. He Knows how men are wired, His prescription for solving family issues has never failed. I know some people may say i am knot. they will say African mentality. Oh no..., This is God mentality. The civilized mentalities have always been Satan tools to go against God words.

However, men have their role to play too. Whenever our wifes shows up with their thing (you know), we should love them still, and never yield to bad friends advice. "I will deal with you" syndrome will only aggravate the matter besides it is not Godly. If our wives are not doing well, then we have failed in our responsibility.

God will help us build a Godly family that will positively influence and encourage people in family problems.

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by timoney45(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
two mad people cannot live in a place, if the man has gone gaga, the woman should do all of these and remain fervent in prayers. I know of a woman who have done more than the woman in the example above. Ladies you will continue to go from marriage to marriage searching for the perfect man which you will never find until you are old if you if you want to be madam in this kind of situation. He who have ear let him hear.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by slimyem: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
KINGwax: [s]i've alwys undstod d fact dt u have a low IQ, i've tried to make dt simple enough, if you can't still get it, get a lawyer and sue me for making life so difficult for you! Slumbag![/s]
your initial reply to my post makes no sense..
The above also makes no sense..
And btw,I have noticed you already..
Stop trying too hard!

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
irecruit: i hope it works out for everybody. Not everybody are the same you know, some men may even see it as the opportunity to cheat even more.
Bros No man needs an opportunity to cheat
i believe the woman in question choose to keep quiet rather than have a heart attack.
and honestly has any woman succeeded in making their man stop cheating by fighting back or quarreling with them?

most times when you fight a man for cheating, he simply goes deeper into it.

i quite agree that no man can change anyone,
but there is something called cause and effect,
how you react to a certain situation, most times determine how the other party will respond.
she might not have changed him, but she certainly found a strategy to make the man more reasonable.

and as much as what worked for A wouldn't work for B, men are not entirely heartless, if you can find a way to make him feel
guilty of his ways, he is bound to change sooner than later.

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
dwas: She did not change him, she change herself. It might be that she had been "a civilize woman" that don't prepare meal for her husband often, denied him sex, talk him down often. Every sensible man wants to care and be with their family but if the environment is always hostile, most men takes off. proverb says "It is better to be on top of the roof than to be with a nagging woman". Respect him, God says. Don't deny him sex except when fasting and that should be with his consent. God made both man and the woman. We cant know better than God. He Knows how men are wired, His prescription for solving family issues has never failed. I know some people may say i am knot. they will say African mentality. Oh no..., This is God mentality. The civilized mentalities have always been Satan tools to go against God words.

However, men have their role to play too. Whenever our wifes shows up with their thing (you know), we should love them still, and never yield to bad friends advice. "I will deal with you" syndrome will only aggravate the matter besides it is not Godly. If our wives are not doing well, then we have failed in our responsibility.

God will help us build a Godly family that will positively influence and encourage people in family problems.
50likes for your post
you obviously explained it better than myself
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
megxo: she neva jam real dog>>>>>
ignore him, u'll becim d 6th wife

Abi oo!!! The man may still be cheating still, only paying her more attention than he used to.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Ariyke: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
slimyem: lol
In summary "suffer in silence" shey? Things women do just to stay married..
Besides,that it worked for her doesn't mean it'll work for others..
The man's escapades could even become worse on the long run.. especially since his wife is fully supportive and cooperative...
Similar strategies do not necessarily work for similar situations.
seconded
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by shamama: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
D guy stil need to repent and ask God fr frgiveness if only he want to make heaven
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Jambsupport(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
slimyem: lol
In summary "suffer in silence" shey?
Things women do just to stay married..
Besides,that it worked for her doesn't mean it'll work for others..
The man's escapades could even become worse on the long run..especially since his wife is fully supportive and cooperative...
Similar strategies do not necessarily work for similar situations.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by dwas: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
@kingsleyinfo

your contributions are edifying too my brother. Go on positively.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by a1solution: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nice fiction, but it may not work for a chronic womanizer
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by lurkee(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
I reject men that agree with the OP from my life and that of my sisters'. Eek. The look away mentality cannot work for me. There is massive difference between a mistake and a deliberate act of repetitive cheating.

I will always choose being a single mother than to be wife of a serial cheater.

You cannot change someone like others have mentioned, the woman has learnt to cope for herself but she should keep her rotten advice to herself. It will not encourage any healthy marriage.

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Havilah93(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
doesnt mean it will work for others undecided
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
a1solution: Nice fiction, but it may not work for a chronic womanizer
bros read the fiction again
the story said CHRONIC,
or maybe i can't read very well.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by yuzedo: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Long hiss!

The woman told your friend the "Official Story". .

Let her confess the Strong Baba that helped her prepare juju to tame her husband! angry

Range Rover Autobiography ko, Range Rover Manualbiography ni! undecided
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by amyliajane(f): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
@ dwas,kingsleyinfo, I like what u guys wrote,there are some things u just need to commit to the hands of God inorder not to have a high BP, cause if u die tomorow the man will mourn u for a while n move on wit his life, dat is why a woman ought to be prayerful @ all times, committing her family into the hands of God, ignoring and overlooking too also helps cause come to think of it for how long will u continue to shout n quarrel over d same things,u shout for husband, children too de dia wey u go shout for maybe for upsetting u or something b4 u know wats happening, ur lifespan will shorten n u'l begin to look older than ur age cause u'l be stressed up. May God guide us accordingly and give us wisdom to handle situatns as they come our way as terms of temptations.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by prico(f): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
undecided
Mad Cow:

Stories that Touch.. If juju no involve, man no fit stop to cheat! angry

Did u​ have to quote the whole thing
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by dwas: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
lurkee: I reject men that agree with the OP from my life and that of my sisters'. Eek. The look away mentality cannot work for me. There is massive difference between a mistake and a deliberate act of repetitive cheating.

I will always choose being a single mother than to be wife of a serial cheater.

You cannot change someone like others have mentioned, the woman has learnt to cope for herself but she should keep her rotten advice to herself. It will not encourage any healthy marriage.

It is true that humanly speaking, you cant tolerate a serial cheater, but God's grace can always make the different. Don't forget we all are serial sinners (breakers of Gods commandments everyday). He still forgives. He may decides to neglect you, but he never did. Talk about daily provisions (Foods, drinks, air you breath, seeing, hearing, etc) we cant quantify his mercy on our lives as we daily throw it back to his face. My prayer is that your hubby and you should live happily with the blesses children God gave to you. Stay bless my sister
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
amyliajane: @ dwas,kingsleyinfo, I like what u guys wrote,there are some things u just need to commit to the hands of God inorder not to have a high BP, cause if u die tomorow the man will mourn u for a while n move on wit his life, dat is why a woman ought to be prayerful @ all times, committing her family into the hands of God, ignoring and overlooking too also helps cause come to think of it for how long will u continue to shout n quarrel over d same things,u shout for husband, children too de dia wey u go shout for maybe for upsetting u or something b4 u know wats happening, ur lifespan will shorten n u'l begin to look older than ur age cause u'l be stressed up. May God guide us accordingly and give us wisdom to handle situatns as they come our way as terms of temptations.
yeah my sister,
you know its easy to sport people who have little or no experience with such scenarios, from their replies

i remember dealing with an exact situation like this last year, between my friend and his wife.
and i can honestly tell you that the same exact method the OP applied was what i recommended for my friends wife.
the case was so bad as the guy had even graduated to dating her friends.

to cut a long story short my naughty friend turned a new leaf much to the amazement of everyone.
most times i have discovered that silence works more wonders than fighting.
but i must confess that its not an easy thing to do.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by pufectskin: 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wow! So let me get this:
1. The woman is saying her new car gift means her hubby now cares and has regard for her and their marriage?
2. She is telling her female children that their future spouses can continue to hurt and emotionally abuse them as long as he buys them material possessions?
3. She is telling her sons that it is okay to treat their women like that too?
4. She is also saying the institution of marriage is really just a paper and doesn't require any respect?
All I can say is has she gone to verify if he has contracted any stds? He just might be buying time till his disease gets worse and he becomes a bag of bones. He'd need her then, afterall she is his booty licker (always stayed even when he treated like d trash she thinks she is).

4 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
sanb: hahaha LOL...couldn’t stop laughing cheesy

@OP…That would definitely not work for everyone. I guess the woman just turned a blind eye… But she should remember that AIDS and HIV are real!!!! And one more thing ehh a leopard can never change its spots… this cheating man just went underground in his cheating ways and that’s it……

how come a cheating man can't change?
but a non-cheater can become one?

talk about leopards changing its spots..... grin grin
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
hahaha oh my days.....it appears that hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kingsleyinfo:

how come a cheating man can't change?
but a non-cheater can become one?

talk about leopards changing its spots..... grin grin
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by dwas: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
yuzedo: Long hiss!

The woman told your friend the "Official Story". .

Let her confess the Strong Baba that helped her prepare juju to tame her husband! angry

Range Rover Autobiography ko, Range Rover Manualbiography ni! undecided

I cant stop laughing my friend.

To be serious, the best juju ever is what the poster did.
1. Ignoring him---she stopped complaining even when he doesn't come home for days.
2. She never denied him sex even with his cheating habit though she insisted on protection which the man always obliged.
3. She kept his room and clothes clean and always prepared his meals.

That is absolutely Godly. No matter how hard the man is, Do your part as directed by God, he will change.

We men claim to be the "HEAD" (God said it), women are the body. the body start from the neck. If the neck becomes stiff, the HEAD becomes useless. It is a useless man that cheat around, abandon family, violate wife so on.

See, I have been guilty of some of this thing, truth is, they no pay at all. If women soften, the man head go correct.

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
sanb: hahaha oh my days.....it appears that hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy
hurt ke undecided undecided

i was only pointing out your pessimism grin grin

and as expected you didn't get it grin grin grin
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
dwas:

I cant stop laughing my friend.

To be serious, the best juju ever is what the poster did.
1. Ignoring him---she stopped complaining even when he doesn't come home for days.
2. She never denied him sex even with his cheating habit though she insisted on protection which the man always obliged.
3. She kept his room and clothes clean and always prepared his meals.

That is absolutely Godly. No matter how hard the man is, Do your part as directed by God, he will change.

We men claim to be the "HEAD" (God said it), women are the body. the body start from the neck. If the neck becomes stiff, the HEAD becomes useless. It is a useless man that cheat around, abandon family, violate wife so on.

See, I have been guilty of some of this thing, truth is, they no pay at all. If women soften, the man head go correct.

Bros abeg help me tell them
na which man nor like peace for im house grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves? / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. / Onogbotsere Monday, DELSU Lecturer Dies After 'Spiritual Attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.