Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (42296 Views)

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by lastpage: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2012
cotton101:

gosh - if the wife does not want to attend that is her biz - there are some people in my life that i wouldn't even loose s second of sleep over if i heard they had died, and i also wouldn't attend their funeral

You are not by chance, any chance at all, have anything in-commom with Kobokunkie, in "any way".......as in "lonley old Hag? shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2012
akpu nku: i am an Igbo, i don't know about other tribes but here i don't think there is an amount of 'wrong doings' that will make a wife to skip the husband's burial, else her life is being hunted at the village.

This goes a long way to explain the kind of wife she has been. I don't know them, infact i have to use google to come up to speed of who he was. But the wife has a hard mind and as someone said, her type can be very bossy. My mum wont do that and my fiance will not either...

Advice# marry someone with the heart of gold and not the face of gold, #justanadvice
but she didn't skip her husband's burial nau! Forget what the amebo poster said.someone else gave the full story of what happened.get your facts right before condemning the poor woman!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by mymadam(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2012
Is it not better to steer clear of the unknown... especially a family matter that may just border on the spiritual? God bless Nigeria.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by yam: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2012
pushkin: I was in total shock yesterday at the airport when the late levi Ajuonuma's wife (JOsephine Ajuonuma) refused to go & bury her husband.
It was a shocking scene to behold. Can you imagine her & her 4 kids didn't go to bury him, it was only her step kids that took their father's corpse for burial. What kind of a woman would refuse to bury her husband?

What Kind of a person will refuse to find the immediate and remote causes of an action before broadcasting? the answer u give to this question is the answer to your question?
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2012
lastpage:

You are not by chance, any chance at all, have anything in-commom with Kobokunkie, in "any way".......as in "lonley old Hag? shocked shocked grin grin

Lastpage!

huh wtf are u on about.

lastpage abeg i don't like arguing with people - and u have a different mindset from me and anyone I know on a personal level - but stop putting women in a box. trust me u are not God, if your suggesting i cry crocodile tears for a man that doesn't know his own childs full name so that i can be considered a good woman then let people call me evil for not giving a rats a/rse if he should quench tomorrow.

#back to topic - only this woman and GOD know what she went thru and why (according to the "good friend" poster) did not attend the burial of her late husband.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by misreal(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2012
debrief08: I know them from a distance, He was rude, disrespectful to her, flaunted his affiars to her face, degraded her in front of people, even when he died she showed no emotions, some friends of her said she had already been living like a widow even before he died. Toh when people stay in situations that are clearly dead and refuse to leave this is what you get.
Anyway, she for pretend to be grieving widow like most Nigerian women would do
omo u must be possessed with de gods of ur village.u r a complete wizard my brother.if no be u i for don abuse dat woman till her husband go wake up slap me grin
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by misreal(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2012
cotton101:

huh wtf are u on about.

lastpage abeg i don't like arguing with people - and u have a different mindset from me and anyone I know on a personal level - but stop putting women in a box. trust me u are not God, if your suggesting i cry crocodile tears for a man that doesn't know his own childs full name so that i can be considered a good woman then let people call me evil for not giving a rats a/rse if he should quench tomorrow.

#back to topic - only this woman and GOD know what she went thru and why (according to the "good friend" poster) did not attend the burial of her late husband.
infact dis gal i wnt to marry u sharpenly.send ur accnt number make i send ur bride price.na only u get sense for here. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by betrani(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2012
debrief08:
You had your answers, so why bother ask the question? Lol. Na their business sha. If you are unhappy with a situation leave dont stay and let it get to this level. I would attend the burial of someone i dont even talk to not to talk about the father of my kids and my partner for years. only God knows how much they must have hurt each other to carry the hate to the grave
so strange! And d marriage survived that long? I wonder y d decided to live like a cat and a mouse under d same roof!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by betrani(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2012
debrief08:
You had your answers, so why bother ask the question? Lol. Na their business sha. If you are unhappy with a situation leave dont stay and let it get to this level. I would attend the burial of someone i dont even talk to not to talk about the father of my kids and my partner for years. only God knows how much they must have hurt each other to carry the hate to the grave
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by redsun(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs mansson: My late father was close to the likes of Levi but my mum still attended his burial although he didnt have any kids apart from us.Well no matter how wicked the man was to her thats not enough to skip his burial.dats the Last reapect u pay to the dead.my mum actually cried in his burial not because she was going to miss him(she was already living like one witout a husband) but because of the kind of life he lived.

U sound like you hate your father too.You seems to be saying this without emotions.

Who is this levi ajounuma,anyway?Going by what his name,"ajuonuma" means in igbo,i dont think he really cares.Apart from that,he is daed and gone,nothing means anything to him anymore.

Bear your grudges with the living and show your love also to the living.Which ever way suits you,do it while the person is still alive,not stone dead
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by yam: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2012
pushkin: His wife was & is still very bossy. That's why She didn't bother to come for his burial & didn't care what anyone said.debrief u knew dem from a distance[b] but I know dem one on one. Am extremely close to livi & his kids so you too get ur facts right[/b]

EVEN U BRUTUS

ok, u tik u are wise abi, before the this time next week, if i dont get on all ur details information.just watch out readers column on Punch and oda social sites.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by DisGuy: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2012
betrani: so strange! And d marriage survived that long? I wonder y d decided to live like a cat and a mouse under d same roof!

sp when she leaves, she'll be accused of not staying for teh sake of the children abi

or Why cant she pretend everything is okay na to keep the outsiders happy

dont get why or who benefits from the pretence, the individual getting the beatings or the olofofo/amebos in a society thats so quick to judge and quote different religious chapters??

i wonder if this topic will be up if the man was Baba Kafaya the molue driver who patronise street girls

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by waja(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2012
The woman has no cogent reason not to attend the burial as long as her Children finds their root in the man's compound.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by mbhs139(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

How did you deduce this one? Where do you people come from for pete's sake?

She decides to skip his funeral means she has not forgiven him? What the frell does that even mean? [b]So, suddenly there exists a rule that when a person dies, you MUST attend? [/b]Pray tell, where is this rule written? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Come, you dey craze? Them say person husband die ... you dey talk nonesense. Why would a widow skip her husband's funeral. Na so you talk say she been deen dey busy, and that's why she didn't come. Dem swell for that you mouth?
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2012
redsun:

U sound like you hate your father too.You seems to be saying this without emotions.

Who is this levi ajounuma,anyway?Going by what his name,"ajuonuma" means in igbo,i dont think he really cares.Apart from that,he is daed and gone,nothing means anything to him anymore.

Bear your grudges with the living and show your love also to the living.Which ever way suits you,do it while the person is still alive,not stone dead
He was the rude spokesperson of NNPC who was always quick to abuse Nigerians who opposed any Government policy. Before that he was a struggling Journalist who had a programme on NTS dedicated to arselicking OBJ, OBJ made him GMD Public relations at NNPC, na there Character show. Rude and Lousy is an understatement, If he could be that rude to 150million Nigerians, I wonder how he must have related with the woman who stood by him in his days as a struggling reporter, only to repay her with affairs and step kids.
For those asking why pretend? I hope next time when people come and tell you that they feel unhappy and trapped in a bad marriage you wont tell them "Divorce is not an options" le them stay and keep breeding hate, hurt and unforgiveness.
The article shows she was at the service of Songs in Lagos not the burial in Edo

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by yam: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2012
[quote author=penelope9]Who knows what the man has done to her.[/b]Na by force to attend burial of the father of her kids A.K.A sex mate.[b]I heard the man was wicked and maltreated his wife? Hahaha.May his gentle soul root in HELL. [/quote

I. Do u know,talk less.
2. Hope wat u ve heard is not from nairaland.unless u will rot in dis part of hell before u go to d oda.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by DisGuy: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2012
so what will happen now? will she be banished to the woods for 30 days
have her hair shaved and made to sleep next to the body without food
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2012
yam:

EVEN U BRUTUS

ok, u tik u are wise abi, before the this time next week, if i dont get on all ur details information.just watch out readers column on Punch and oda social sites.

shocked shocked
We don enter another dimension ooo.Pushkin is ur name Brutus?Better come and deny b4 your face go appear for punch.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by DisGuy: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2012
on the polygamy thread you see some ladies tearing their hair out- ABOMINATION BLAH BLAH BLAH

now another woman, dey kampe when her husband was shagging left right and centre and you think skipping his burial is ABOMINATION

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by penelope9: 9:27am On Sep 16, 2012
[quote author=yam][/quote] you rot in hell bloody hypocrite.Haha.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by redsun(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2012
debrief08:
He was the rude spokesperson of NNPC who was always quick to abuse Nigerians who opposed any Government policy. Before that he was a struggling Journalist who had a programme on NTS dedicated to arselicking OBJ, OBJ made him GMD Public relations at NNPC, na there Character show. Rude and Lousy is an understatement, If he could be that rude to 150million Nigerians, I wonder how he must have related with the woman who stood by him in his days as a struggling reporter, only to repay her with affairs and step kids.
For those asking why pretend? I hope next time when people come and tell you that they feel unhappy and trapped in a bad marriage you wont tell them "Divorce is not an options" le them stay and keep breeding hate, hurt and unforgiveness.
The article shows she was at the service of Songs in Lagos not the burial in Edo

What killed the muderfuckers?He was a rogue like average nigerians leaders/elite and rogues are rogues,even down to family units.A man that cannot love his close ones,cannot love the public and vice versa.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by ABsI1: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What does that change in what I have posted? undecided undecided undecided undecided
the change is dat u r a full,a peasant and a punk
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by ikejilove: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2012
Could this be the reason while her excellency adress dem as my fellow widow
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2012
redsun:

What killed the ?He was a rogue like average nigerians leaders/elite and rogues are rogues,even down to family units.A man that cannot love his close ones,cannot love the public and vice versa.
Sorry I had to edit your post, I dont like insults.
He died in the Dana Crash, rumours has it that he was with a mistress on the Lagos trip when the plane went down
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by ABsI1: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2012
OMO IBO: Threadstarter, people like you should be hung by the cl1tor1s to a ceiling fan in motion.

So this is how you air people you are supposedly close to in public. Right??

I mean, you actually want nairalanders to discuss levi ajuonuma and his wife on the pages of nairaland. And you say you know them 'one on one'. Seriously, you are a knobhead.

and yu are an arse and a tombstone-yu megafull
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Delafruita(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs mansson: My late father was close to the likes of Levi but my mum still attended his burial although he didnt have any kids apart from us.Well no matter how wicked the man was to her thats not enough to skip his burial.dats the Last reapect u pay to the dead.my mum actually cried in his burial not because she was going to miss him(she was already living like one witout a husband) but because of the kind of life he lived.
people deserve respect when they earn it.death doesnt make it compulsory

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by yam: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2012
whatelsedo: @op I can't help but reply to your post
I would advice you strongly to keep off other people' s business. People like you that call yourself insiders are the cause of many broken homes today.

You sit outside and judge people based on your wacked up societal beliefs and cracked mindsets mingled with your crazy beliefs of what a woman should do and not do.

I am really pissed off cos I am a widow myself and I had to contend with stupid insinuations from people like you who did not understand the first thing about the marriage.

If she truly chose not to attend, good for her, maybe she has not come to a state of true forgiveness. Forgiving a spouse that was been brutal to you takes a kind of strength only God can give and she alone has the choice on the length of time its going to take to achieve that.

ADViCE: face your life and leave the woman alone, she already has enough issues to last her a lifetime.

Dont mind the poster,She is a Brutus.i will like u to have dis in mind if the so called brutality is something that has beign existing for a long tyme and it is not in front page of a news paper.i think the woman have tried enough.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 16, 2012
AB$I:
and yu are an arse and a tombstone-yu megafull
Even troglodytes now have the gall to talk.
Smh!
You are an irredemable retaard.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by d1010: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2012
Debrief08 you are a jobless fool. Get you facts right before you open that gutter you call mouth to speak. For one he isn't even from Edo state.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by mediainspired: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2012
I think those trying to hang d op for putting dis up here by using crude &uncouth words shuld slow down. Don't try to usurp God's role by being judgemental. Same for those arguing in circles. I believe d op is just trying to remind us dat LIFE IS TRANSCIENT &NO ONE SHULD LIVE AS IF THEY HAV A PATENT RIGHT TO IT. Life is a gift 4rm God &we all shuld use it well. If u live right,& @peace wit God &man (ur family, neighbours etc) or u decide to be cold &wicked, u're not REALLY doing anyone a favor or disservice. There is an after-life &we shuld all ponder on it, esp @funerals... EVERYONE U KNOW DAT HAS DIED IS EITHER IN HEAVEN OR HELL. Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2012
d1010: Debrief08 you are a jobless fool. Get you facts right before you open that gutter you call mouth to speak. For one he isn't even from Edo state.

Thank You
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by mymadam(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2012
mediainspired: I think those trying to hang d op for putting dis up here by using crude &uncouth words shuld slow down. Don't try to usurp God's role by being judgemental. Same for those arguing in circles. I believe d op is just trying to remind us dat LIFE IS TRANSCIENT &NO ONE SHULD LIVE AS IF THEY HAV A PATENT RIGHT TO IT. Life is a gift 4rm God &we all shuld use it well. If u live right,& @peace wit God &man (ur family, neighbours etc) or u decide to be cold &wicked, u're not REALLY doing anyone a favor or disservice. There is an after-life &we shuld all ponder on it, esp @funerals... EVERYONE U KNOW DAT HAS DIED IS EITHER IN HEAVEN OR HELL. Think about it.

"Chapters of Life..."? Well said, buddy! Knowledge, truly, is power and experience is generally the best teacher (IMO). God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.