Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (42336 Views)

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by mayomioluwa: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
On Thursday September 13, 2012, the Celebration of Life for Dr. Livi Ajuonuma, former NNPC Public Relations Manager was held at Harbour Point Event Centre having important personalities, his friends, relatives, including his wife and children in attendance. The burial was to take place in his home town, Owerri, Imo State, the second day Friday September 14. But unfortunately, his wife was at the airport that Friday morning but could not go because she took ill the previous night. Her blood pressure rose to 220/100 and the doctors strongly advise her not to go.

Thank God for good doctors. Who knows what could have happened now.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by 2mch(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
Na Wa for people and amebo sha. See as dem just put family business for yonder.

So in conclusion, Debrief may know something. He was married to this lady and had children outside, while being married to her. shocked.Anyway, she has every reason to act as she deems fit because we do not know the dynamics of the family. That being said may Livi RIP.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by vanstanzy(m): 9:13am On Sep 18, 2012
Ivynwa: @Pushkin
No be the wife dey cry there abi she no be the one you dey talk about?
Wait make I look the picture wellu sef see whether that person dey cry "Baba God thank you" as someone said. No-o-o (shaking my head) that cry na real cry be that o-o-o.(No I'm not laughing as somebody died). May his soul rest in Peace, Amen.

Have u heard of "crocodile tears"? Well, that's what u are beholding right now, and perfected by females too.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
[quote author=penelope9]Who knows what the man has done to her.Na by force to attend burial of the father of her kids A.K.A sex mate.I heard the man was wicked and maltreated his wife? Hahaha.May his gentle soul root in HELL.

Are you the wife or one of his girl friends ?
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2012
If the wife did not attend her late husband's funeral, that was a choice she made, and perhaps didn't make lightly. She owes no one any explanation, she doesn't even owe Levi's relations a thing! I have no idea what Levi was like as a husband and father, I'd never heard of him until this thread. But if he was all the wife said, was an unrepentant adulterer, then he deserves not to be respected by his wife now he's dead.

I'm a firm believer in not shedding false tears, putting on a show for the benefit of the Nigerian public. Let's call a spade a spade. Respect is earned by the living, if one didn't earn respect whilst still alive, why would that same person deserve it when he / she was dead? If a woman was an adulterer, or was booted out by her husband for any other reason, back to her parent's home, would her hubby attend her funeral, despite still being married to him at the time of her death? And would this thread exist as a result?

I doff my hat to late Levi's wife, if he mistreated her, and she trulm didn't attend! Only in Nigeria would this be an issue, butes are abhorred whilst alive, yet the moment they draw their last breath, these same hated folk become heroes, their nasty sides conveniently forgotten. How hypocrital can one get?

The OP claims to be "close to the family", yet chooses to stir up a hornets nest about "close family". Not the sort of character I would want anywhere near me. Comes across as a bored, mischievous gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by fibonacciseries(f): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
safeact: [/i][i][center][/center][i][/i]one advise to d op.
Keep away from ears dropping![b][/b]
why all these tags? are you designing a web page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.