Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (42628 Views)

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
elujah1:

You are right, but she should have still pretended and showed up at least.

Why? For whom should she pretend? FOR YOU? Why is she not allowed to be TRUE to her own heart? Will you attend the Funeral of the woman who does you wickedness?? Will you? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Again, the Bible is against that stupidity you guys practice, so if she is a bible person she has that choice to skip . . . But see I want to know where it is written in stone that she can't. Show me and please know the difference between what YOU have come to accept as your reality and rules for you and what everyone else has for rules.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Well, since the men who abandoned them did not see fit to attend the funeral of the wives who were abandoned. What was their crime? . . . what is wrong with going to their funeral . . if anything at least to show that these were not the WICKED ones and there are those who care, since in the Nigerian society, those whose funerals are skipped are usually the victims . . . You all seem to have things UPSIDE-DOWN. The Wicked ones, you must attend their funerals . . but somehow it is oK to skip the funeral of that woman who was tortured by that man. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
hakuna matata:
just wondering the colour of ur heart- pure Red or pitch Black? u r so vindictive, and winsomely unforgiving! even to the dead!!!
haba! retribution is God's duty. please leave it for him. if the dead was wicked while alive, dieing in such manner might just be enuff by God's standard... who knows?
i think the dead wld be happy in his grave that his wife didnt have ur heart afterall. for if u were his wife, he might have gotten d caustic soda treatment long b4 dana happened!
let the dead RIP!
p.s: i already know what ur rejoinder is. .. i wont be surprised.

Isn't it a tad sanctimonious to pretend you are better than God who says no peace for the wicked, yet you celebrate the life and death of a wicked man. Are you sure I am the one whose heart you should be gauging? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
redsun:
Bear your grudges with the living and show your love also to the living.Which ever way suits you,do it while the person is still alive,not stone dead

When he is stone dead, I don't think he needs your love then . . . because, like you said, he is stone dead. undecided undecided
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dis Guy: so what will happen now? will she be banished to the woods for 30 days
have her hair shaved and made to sleep next to the body without food

ROFLMAO!! Yes, all that for a man who probably did not see her as human while he still had breath in him . . . grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
AB$I:
the change is dat u r a full,a peasant and a punk

You mean your mother? Well . . good to know how you feel of your own mother thejre.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Delafruita:
[size=14pt]people deserve respect when they earn it.death doesnt make it compulsory[/size]

Right on!@@@

The sad reality of the mentality of those pretending the man is a saint now .. is that many of them knew and where disgusted by this man while he still had breath in him. But once the breath left him(he was stone dead) all common sense went out the door and they now see him a saint and not the man he really was.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
elari: . . .if the woman was nt interested in the marraige, why in heaven's sake did she not divorce the fellow long ago. Smh in the mentality of African females

What has interest to do with the marriage now? What sort of mentality are you offering here that is a departure from the usual tripe we have come to expect from those with the African mindset, females and none? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
COOLDUN:

You are right. Maybe the late husband vowed to kill her if she nears his dead body at death, when he was alive. For that reason the woman was afraid of her life. What will be the need of mourning for a partner that never respected the marriage? Let us keep pretence apart. This is a lesson to the living; make your marriage a pleasant one. Do not maltreat your partner while forgetting that one day you will be no more. The wife has right to go or not. No one has the right to question or judge her. If all I read here is true about their marriage then the late L.Ajonuma was a foolish man. It is high time the federal government should go deeper in the lives of the people they appoint to head our offices. These bad men and women with nasty reputations should not be allowed to hold any post in our government. That is why this country is dying every day. Wayward men and women heading our government affairs, anyone that is not capable of handling his or her family is not capable of handling the affairs of the country.

um . . . I believe when people are dead . . they are dead as a door knob so I doubt she refused to show up because she was afraid some ghost will hunt her . . . grin grin grin

Buy yeah, I get what you are saying.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Reference(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
new maonza: Anybody abusing my mother is a bastard, u Nigerians should mind ur business & show discretions in ur posts. .. . . .@ op: i know who d 4ck u re, & i will get u

I honestly hope you're not for real. Your statement says it all.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dis Guy:

yea Abacha too!!! Saint to a fault!

Abi!!! If you see the thousands wey show up to that man's funeral . . you watching will say this man was really loved by Nigerians ooo.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Ogundale(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
@Pushkin can we miggle am single, i' wll marry u right away.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by emmatok(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Right on!@@@

The sad reality of the mentality of those pretending the man is a saint now .. is that many of them knew and where disgusted by this man while he still had breath in him. But once the breath left him(he was stone dead) all common sense went out the door and they now see him a saint and not the man he really was.

And what crime did the Man commit to warrant all these.
The op was totally wrong, cos madam actually attended the burial.
But you keep fighting over issues you know noting about.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by stagger: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Just what is our business with the Ajuonuma family?

I get my own family and I have my hands full taking care of my nuclear family and my parents who are now very old. I wonder how I would have the time to talk about what Levi's wife did or did not do. I did not live with them and I don't know them personally.

Methinks that the OP who claims to know the family and could come out here under the cloak of anonymity to say all this about people she claims she is close to, is a very poisonous snake and may the God I serve scatter your family the way you have come out to tarnish the Ajuonuma family whom you claim to be close to.

He that sows the wind MUST reap the whirlwind.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
emmatok:

And what crime did the Man commit to warrant all these.
The op was totally wrong, cos madam actually attended the burial.
But you keep fighting over issues you know noting about.

If you have comprehension issues, then consult your English teachers of years past.

As I said . . .

Kobojunkie:

Right on!@@@

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by hakunamatata1: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Isn't it a tad sanctimonious to pretend you are better than God who says no peace for the wicked, yet you celebrate the life and death of a wicked man. Are you sure I am the one whose heart you should be gauging? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Rom 12v19: ......avenge NOT urselves...vengeance is MINE(not urs), I(not you) will repay, says the lord!
get it? let God do his work dont do it 4 him. BTW, who are you to label a man "wicked"?
has he done it to u personally?
or u are acting on heresay from ppl?
hey! retrace ur steps & ask God for forgiveness.with the way u talk here, i can deduce U R NOT WITHOUT UR OWN FAULT! beta remove the log in ur own eye b4 attempting the speck in anothers'.
the dead is dead & gone. let we the living be cautious of our own dealings!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by hakunamatata1: 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Rom 12v19: ......avenge NOT urselves...vengeance is MINE(not urs), I(not you) will repay, says the lord!
get it? let God do his work dont do it 4 him. BTW, who are you to label a man "wicked"?
has he done it to u personally?
or u are acting on heresay from ppl?
hey! retrace ur steps & ask God for forgiveness.with the way u talk here, i can deduce U R NOT WITHOUT UR OWN FAULT! beta remove the log in ur own eye b4 attempting the speck in anothers'.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
hakuna matata:
Stop with the Upside-down quoting of the Bible thinking you can make sense that way. Skipping a funeral, which is NOT BIBLICAL by the way, has nothing to do with VENGENCE.
hakuna matata:
has he done it to u personally? or u are acting on heresay from ppl?
Are you talking of a particular man or are you still on the discussion which is IN GENERAL? :-/ I mean it takes basic comprehension skills to realize that the discussion on the wicked is in general -- no particular person fingered here. We have touched on Abacha, and Yar adua, and have circled back so many times to the fact that only the man's wife knows the treatment she has had to endure at the hands of this man, to know if it is worth her time attending his funeral or not --- I HAD TO TYPE THIS OUT AS IT SEEMS WE HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE LACKING BASIC COMPREHENSION SKILLS SHOWING UP TODAY ON THIS THREAD.
hakuna matata:

First of all, I am only repeating what the Bible says. if it hurts you, then you should probably be the one asking God for forgiveness and retracing your steps.

The Bibles says their is nothing good in store for the wicked. You wishing a man, who you don't know at all from a can of paint, that he rest in peace, is you telling God that he deserves peace, when God who knows all probably knows that is the last thing that man deserves.

The Bible is a magnificent book. It lays out quite clearly what lies in store for the wicked and those who rally around them. 'Last rites' . . 'first rites'. . . they mean nothing to do the Bible, and all those who wish the soul well and so on . . do so in vain because as soon as that life is gone, Judgment follows . . nothing not even someone attending a funeral or saying a nice word can change that.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by emmatok(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If you have comprehension issues, then consult your English teachers of years past.

As I said . . .

LOL,
What has Comprehension got to do with it.
Point is still thesame .
Do you know those disgusted elements, it all NL rumours.
Some says he didn't take care of his wife and children.
Others says he neglected his extended families.
Whose report shall we believe?
And who are you to say he is not a saint.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2012
emmatok:
LOL,
What has Comprehension got to do with it.
Point is still thesame .
Do you know those disgusted elements, it all NL rumours.
Some says he didn't take care of his wife and children.
Others says he neglected his extended families.
Whose report shall we believe?
And who are you to say he is not a saint.

Again . . .
Kobojunkie:
As I said . . .
Delafruita:
[size=14pt]people deserve respect when they earn it.death doesnt make it compulsory[/size]

Kobojunkie:

Right on!@@@

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by emmatok(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again . . .

Good read your read and comprehend your commentd.
You just love going round cycles.
When you actually meant thesame thing.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Limaoscar: 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
[quote][@Pushkin
No be the wife dey cry there abi she no be the one you dey talk about?
Wait make I look the picture wellu sef see whether that person dey cry "Baba God thank you" as someone said. No-o-o (shaking my head) that cry na real cry be that o-o-o.(No I'm not laughing as somebody died). May his soul rest in Peace, Amen.[quote]

Nope, that's the older sister. You can even take a closer look at the nasal area resemblance as another proof.

I am actually shocked that the Op has made this His business and have generated arguement from People who like himself probably don't know this family from the farthest distance....Na wa for "Aproko" for that Nigeria o!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Sheguama: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie: ^^ If the woman had been the one running out on him and all, would he have attended her burial? I can count on my more than just my two hands the burials of "abandoned wives" I have been to where the husband who abandoned them did not show up. In many more cases, when the woman abandons the husband, the husband moves on with his life as if she never really existed. So I am shocked that people here pretend there is some rule that women must show up for a man's burial as if it is written in stone somewhere.

Did u say u can't count d burial of "abandoned wives" you have been to...?
Are u an undertaker bros?
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sheguama:
Did u say u can't count d burial of "abandoned wives" you have been to...?
Are u an undertaker bros?

Even as an adult, it pays to, every now and then, pick up an English book, especially on comprehension, to make sure what you were taught in primary school still dey there.

What the heck does what I typed there to do with the inane response you posted? I mean how do I connect one to another? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by hakunamatata1: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Stop with the Upside-down quoting of the Bible thinking you can make sense that way. Skipping a funeral, which is NOT BIBLICAL by the way, has nothing to do with VENGENCE.

Are you talking of a particular man or are you still on the discussion which is IN GENERAL? :-/ I mean it takes basic comprehension skills to realize that the discussion on the wicked is in general.

First of all, I am only repeating what the Bible says. if it hurts you, then you should probably be the one asking God for forgiveness and retracing your steps.

The Bibles says their is nothing good in store for the wicked. You wishing a man, who you don't know at all from a can of paint, that he rest in peace, is you telling God that he deserves peace, when God who knows all probably knows that is the last thing that man deserves.

The Bible is a magnificent book. It lays out quite clearly what lies in store for the wicked and those who rally around them. 'Last rites' . . 'first rites'. . . they mean nothing to do the Bible, and all those who wish the soul well and so on . . do so in vain because as soon as that life is gone, Judgment follows . . nothing not even someone attending a funeral or saying a nice word can change that.

Did i hear u say basic Comprehension
listen kid.
i write purely for pleasure & i write good(i have few of my works on my profile) and professionally, i teach in a fed institution back home here. so, im not on that level.
blindly sticking to ur gun in the face of better reasoning isnt educative & gives away ur adolescent exuberance, and parochial mindedness sending ur line of reason totally askew! u can stick to ur sinking boat.
it is pointless argueing with u about this & trying to make u see sense is a pure waste of energy. u can keep attaking all here but from me, mum's the word. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
hakuna matata:

Did i hear u say basic Comprehension
listen kid.
i write purely for pleasure & i write good(i have few of my works on my profile) and professionally, i teach in a fed institution back home here. so, im not on that level.
blindly sticking to ur gun in the face of better reasoning isnt educative & gives away ur adolescent exuberance, and parochial mindedness sending ur line of reason totally askew! u can stick to ur sinking boat.
it is pointless argueing with u about this & trying to make u see sense is a pure waste of energy. u can keep attaking all here but from me, mum's the word. lipsrsealed

It boggles my mind that you completely abandoned all that was said to you in the two posts you responded to, only so you can continue posting your gobble-de-gook under the pretext that if you post a lot of it, it somehow wins you this one. You claim you write(something I clearly cannot see any example of on this thread) but not even once have you tried countering a single thing that was said. Instead you have only succeeded in showing even more than you don't read but are quick to post emotional tripe as response.

Stay away from debates that you are not able to approach as an adult and a mature mind, will you??

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by DisGuy: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
oriondivy: @ new manaoza, if indeed she is ur mum, why don't u tell peeps hw she turned her husband against his family and made him not to help any of his family members? With which face ll she get to anambra? Make she try come naaa....

Sorry were the family members disabled or she prevented him from giving them jobs at NNPC through the backdoor?
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Meristem: 2:59am On Sep 17, 2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! NL AMEBOS QUIT THIS VULTURIC BEHAVIOUR-THIS MORBID APPETITE TO ANALYZE AND FEAST ON THE PUTRID SCUM OF OTHER PEOPLES PRIVATE AFFAIRS.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Meristem: 3:00am On Sep 17, 2012
***********THREAD CLOSED**********
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2012
People drinking panadol for another person's headache
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Enoquin(f): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2012
As for the one that said the wife prevented him from doing things for his family...abeg, drop that line joor...it's just like you pointing to someone as influencing you and making you turn bad without blaming yourself for turning bad...
If late Levi turned his back on his family, it's because he wanted to...after all, he would have had plenty opportunity to help them...and when you say help...I hope you don't mean, putting his family members in unmerited positions or giving them juicy contracts just because he was in NNPC? If he really was a strong MFMite, I doubt all the promptings would have been from his wife...
In conclusion...stop looking at others to help you, try and help yourself...if someone wants to help you, he will and if he doesn't, don't hold a grudge...because all in life is transient
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by webmanlag: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
This is a most unfortunate development. I do not know the couple but I can draw an analogy from many couples I know. Many Nigerian men mete out inhuman treatment to their wives in the course of marriage. Most of this occurs when the man comes into money and starts to use it to acquire the services of other women. He conveniently forgets that the woman married him when he had practically nothing!
In the Ajuonuma's case, I can only come to the conclusion that the wife must have been treated worse than a concubine,for her to take such a drastic step, but I may be wrong.
We all need to treat women who stick with us,for better for worse, BETTER.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.