Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1834574 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by joshuapharm(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
lomaxx:

Notice how other people approached the same question in maturity and without any form of unprofessional bias.

I'm sorry bout that.. Really shudnt have...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2013
joshuapharm:

I'm sorry bout that.. Really shudnt have...
try to control your envy toward mbbs students. Or you should go and obtain jamb form and choose mbbs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2013
Messilo: try to control your envy toward mbbs students. Or you should go and obtain jamb form and choose mbbs

You shouldn't have written that too. He apologised already.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2013
Bro,i'll say you should also watch the way you talk to peepz.I think of the bolded as being 'rude'
Did he tell you he isnt satisfied with pharmacy?
Messilo: try to control your envy toward mbbs students. Or you should go and obtain jamb form and choose mbbs
he never said he was 'hungry of' mbbs...
And his post doesn't necessarily connote envy..All he did was give a kind of awareness to the newbie..tho he was already goin out of place..He has been cautioned and he agreed!..So why this?
And note that he is a boss in the line...You r yet to start 100lvl...he shld b in 200lvl or above...so use respect!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2013
@JoshuaPharm and Messilo, there have been some silly cyber wars that have been fought in the early days of this thread and it wasn't pleasant at all. Let's all try to respect each other .

When giving advice or answering questions, learn to do it in such a way that won't incite anger from people. Weigh it carefully before typing it.
It is with the same you treat others that you would be treated too. Thank you smiley .

How is the new week going for everyone?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Big boss....everything is ok o
oluafolabi:
How is the new week going for everyone?
you jst scarce sha?...u jst wan jack everything jackable?.chai
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2013
excuse me? U have no right to make that statement.
And to think u are still in the pre clinicals, I smh, what do you knw abt life?
Nonsense
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:

And note that he is a boss in the line...You r yet to start 100lvl...he shld b in 200lvl or above...so use respect!
he is done with d basic degree, working. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2013
omode n she eee. Now, I see why other paramedicals find it hard to surface here.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2013
Na pharmacy against mbbs naw abi,D pre medicals asked a question......d oga @ d top qat nofin 2 say about it......i just dey watch ooooo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2013
@Pink lezbian,TRUE TALK
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2013
That's why we shouldn't talk any how on social fora
#me@:

he is done with d basic degree, working. Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 17, 2013
aliandro: Na pharmacy against mbbs naw abi,D pre medicals asked a question......d oga @ d top qat nofin 2 say about it......i just dey watch ooooo

Lol!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Must u talk? Come to think of it what good have ur post done?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2013
Messilo: try to control your envy toward mbbs students.

Joshuapharm is a household name in NL. If you visit the Health Section, you will see the enormous work he is doing there. I admire what he does there on daily basis.

He's proud of his profession and he likes what he is doing. Passion that rekindles for Pharmacy is in his DNA. He is not envious of anybody. Each time I visit the Health Section, I wish he could grace this thread the way he does over there.

Please, desist from assuming too fast.

Messilo: Or you should go and obtain jamb form and choose mbbs

Bro, calm down biko. One day you will get MBBS and you'd realize that it's just MBBS. Nothing more.

Pink_Lezbian:
omode n she eee. Now, I see why other paramedicals find it hard to surface here.

It is a level-playing ground here. Anybody is free to contribute and post. There's no segregation whatsoever. You can either sit on the fence and watch or make contributions to the thread.

aliandro: Na pharmacy against mbbs naw abi,D pre medicals asked a question......d oga @ d top qat nofin 2 say about it......i just dey watch ooooo

Nobody is against anybody. We are all united in this forum.
What was your question again?

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gregdcutie(m): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2013
enough with the bad blood sprewing all over this thread already. We all are hopeful healthpractitioner and the sooner we realise it takes for every party to be involved before we get that "world international acclaim as the country with the best HEALTH not medicine, pharmacy, dental, nursing or whatsoever paramedical sector but HEALTH SECTOR(all encompassing)the better. Good morning medics and to all the great medics here much respect guyz¤

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Pls docs, wots d minimum CGPA 2 gain admission into MBBS 2ru direct entry? Pls giv info abt ur various skuls. Tanx so much
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2013
lomaxx:

Joshuapharm is a household name in NL. If you visit the Health Section, you will see the enormous work he is doing there. I admire what he does there on daily basis.

He's proud of his profession and he likes what he is doing. Passion that rekindles for Pharmacy is in his DNA. He is not envious of anybody. Each time I visit the Health Section, I wish he could grace this thread the way he does over there.

Please, desist from assuming too fast.

Bro, calm down biko. One day you will get MBBS and you'd realize that it's just MBBS. Nothing more.

It is a level-playing ground here. Anybody is free to contribute and post. There's no segregation whatsoever. You can either sit on the fence and watch or make contributions to the thread.

Nobody is against anybody. We are all united in this forum.
What was your question again?
I admire you, infact would like to be like u wen I grow old, lols.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2013
Pink_Lezbian:
aunty nurse, I see u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2013
The survivor came here a while ago..........pre medicals,get ready 4 pre clinicals coz itz fun @ d beginning but getz tough on d long run.........dr phoenix came 2 hint on dat alxo.......and now we are clamouring 4 detailed info on pre clinicals

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ciphoenix: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Good morning Sires and Ladies

There's this rumour circulating that the Nigerian health care system is ranked 51 (or thereabouts) in Africa. Is there an iota of truth in this?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2013
aliandro: The survivor came here a while ago..........pre medicals,get ready 4 pre clinicals coz itz fun @ d beginning but getz tough on d long run.........dr phoenix came 2 hint on dat alxo.......and now we are clamouring 4 detailed info on pre clinicals

The dynamics of pre-clinicals revolves around Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology.

Anatomy is subdivided into Gross Anatomy( Upper and Lower Limb Anatomy, Thorax and Abdomen, Pelvis and Perineum, Head and Neck) Histology, Embryology and Neuroanatomy.

Physiology is subdivided into Introductory and Muscle Physiology, Blood Physiology, Cardiovascular physiology, Renal physiology, GIT physiology, Respiratory physiology, Endocrinology, Neurophysiology and Special Senses

Biochemistry : Enzymology, Carbohydrate metabolism, Protein metabolism, Fat metabolism, Nucleic acid metabolism, special topics, HIV/AIDS etc etc

That's an overview. If you have questions drop them. I'll attend to them after my 12noon exam. Bless!!!

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by joshuapharm(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote
author=Messilo] try to control your envy toward mbbs students. Or you
should go and obtain jamb form and choose mbbs [/quote

Aii bro, i'll think about it.. Lol... Very funny post
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by joshuapharm(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2013
[quote
author=Dr.'Hesjay]Bro,i'll say you should also watch the way you talk
to peepz.I think of the bolded as being 'rude'
Did he tell you he isnt satisfied with pharmacy?
he never said he was 'hungry of' mbbs...
And his post doesn't necessarily connote envy..All he did was give a
kind of awareness to the newbie..tho he was already goin out of
place..He has been cautioned and he agreed!..So why this?
And note that he is a boss in the line...You r yet to start 100lvl...he
shld b in 200lvl or above...so use respect![/quote]

Thank you.. Its okay...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2013
Lomaxx sweetie, good luck in your examz! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2013
lomaxx:

Bro, calm down biko. One day you will get MBBS and you'd realize that it's just MBBS. Nothing more

THIS!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2013
Dr mrs aluta nee lomaxx,Thank God u are here again.........itz ur turn 2 answer my questions in ur own version.......Dr lomaxx,ur skul no dey on strike?GUD LUCK 2 U BRO
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gregdcutie(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2013
aliandro: The survivor came here a while ago..........pre medicals,get ready 4 pre clinicals coz itz fun @ d beginning but getz tough on d long run.........dr phoenix came 2 hint on dat alxo.......and now we are clamouring 4 detailed info on pre clinicals
@aliandro which of the teaching hospitals are u moving to?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2013
aliandro: Dr mrs aluta nee lomaxx,Thank God u are here again.........itz ur turn 2 answer my questions in ur own version.......Dr lomaxx,ur skul no dey on strike?GUD LUCK 2 U BRO

Lolz....sometimes, i try to shy away from questions that has to do with curriculum cos ours is slightly different from the nigerian own but i guess in the end, some things are still basic and the same everywhere! So, i'll try to add my one cent since u've called me out! sad
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2013
lomaxx:

The dynamics of pre-clinicals revolves around Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology.

Anatomy is subdivided into Gross Anatomy( Upper and Lower Limb Anatomy, Thorax and Abdomen, Pelvis and Perineum, Head and Neck) Histology, Embryology and Neuroanatomy.

Physiology is subdivided into Introductory and Muscle Physiology, Blood Physiology, Cardiovascular physiology, Renal physiology, GIT physiology, Respiratory physiology, Endocrinology, Neurophysiology and Special Senses

Biochemistry : Enzymology, Carbohydrate metabolism, Protein metabolism, Fat metabolism, Nucleic acid metabolism, special topics, HIV/AIDS etc etc

That's an overview. If you have questions drop them. I'll attend to them after my 12noon exam. Bless!!!
the difference btw ppl praying at the temple and exam hall is that those at the exam hall are damm serious. GUDLUCK BRO
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gregdcutie(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2013
lomaxx:

all these my coursemates are terrifying me with theis reading zeal...trying to finish syllabus b4 we resum in january @idiaraba

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.