Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1834745 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xymc1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
essy daniels: yeah....u?
Nah,atleast nt yet. I'm a jambite and am goin for pharmacy. Which university do u attend?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charliejose: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
lomaxx:

Hope your question is answered.
alrite..... thankssmiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Iykemoney1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Qiewz11: Pls, I am a unilorin aspirant, i want to know if i can combine results because i made d7 and c6 in my waec and neco respectively.
medsurg accepts only one sitting, therefore u need one clean result with at least credit in ur 5 important subjects... My advice for u is to write again to get d result cos dats d same thing i did and was successful. But for other courses, i think its possible depending on d school.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2014
essy daniels: helo everyone!smiley

y is it dat no one is talking about pharmacysad

Cos I think they created another thread for pharmacists and so they're all there.
Welcome here bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2014
ashhascash:
Same here bro

Which school?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ashhascash: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
dapsondou:

Which school?
OAU nd u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please can a good citizen, enlist the best 9 o'level subject, 4 a medical student med/surg?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Iyke money: medsurg accepts only one sitting, therefore u need one clean result with at least credit in ur 5 important subjects... My advice for u is to write again to get d result cos dats d same thing i did and was successful. But for other courses, i think its possible depending on d school.
datz a lie, some skuls accepts 2 sittings 4 med.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Qiewz11: Pls, I am a unilorin aspirant, i want to know if i can combine results because i made d7 and c6 in my waec and neco respectively.
unilorin wud nt accept 2 sittings, dey dey form a lot!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
dapsondou:

Cos I think they created another thread for pharmacists and so they're all there.
Welcome here bro
Ok....bro pls its suppose 2 b sis and nt bro. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Johnfavour(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Helo meds. I ll b 20 diz year. Am i not to old to go for medicine n wot age z d limit 4 N.Y.S.C? Tanx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
^ ^ ^ Lol at too old!
I'm sure Lagusta is lyk 35 years old tongue tongue tongue
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
ashhascash:
OAU nd u

UI
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dapsondou(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
essy daniels: Ok....bro pls its suppose 2 b sis and nt bro. Thanks.
Sorry..my bad
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ashhascash: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
dapsondou:

UI
nice skul. U can add on 2go wit same username.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2014
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ Lol at too old!
I'm sure Lagusta is lyk 35 years old tongue tongue tongue

35 ? angry

Biko that brother is 41.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
^ ^
Lomaxx comes closely behind him with his year of birth as 1981 grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Johnfavour: Helo meds. I ll b 20 diz year. Am i not to old to go for medicine n wot age z d limit 4 N.Y.S.C? Tanx

You're not "too old". Age is just a word.

Before you know it, you're done.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm a medical student too

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
alutacontinua: ^ ^
Lomaxx comes closely behind him with his year of birth as 1981 grin

angry angry

Take a good look at my profile picture and tell me why you won't think of me when Jay Z's "Forever Young" plays to your hearing.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by STORM2(f): 12:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Doclight: datz a lie, some skuls accepts 2 sittings 4 med.
kai! ur delivery harsh oh......haba
Johnfavour: Helo meds. I ll b 20 diz year. Am i not to old to go for medicine n wot age z d limit 4 N.Y.S.C? Tanx
hahahaha he's 19 and he feels old.....
dude are u trying to make people like me feel bad? stop it oh.
Maximum age for nysc is 30 anyone older than that is fit for "exemption"
oh, and no u are most definitely NOT old.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Sirkris(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Johnfavour]Helo meds. I ll b 20 diz year. Am i not to old to go for medicine n wot age z d limit 4 N.Y.S.C? Tanx[/quot

age is just something dat remind you how you feel about yourself, I was 19 wen I applied mbbs, was given biological science I did not reject it. I accepted it did it well and came out with 2.1 after. nysc I put in for direct entry, now I ve been admitted and studding my dream course at 25. please go for it and forget age.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2014
*prays God please help me to visit Nairaland and this thread more often, Amen.

HAPPY New year MEDICOS.

Have you guys seen The Med Blog?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Samgreguc:
every field is lucrative

Who says Bds is not lucrative?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2014
Gift311995: Wow,i'm a newly admitted student n i'm already feeling d course, jst want 2 resume skull n feel wat it luks lyk 2 be a medical student. Tanks 2 nairaland i've learned a lot frm this tread, keep d flag flying.

FOR THE NEW MEDICOS
You've made it!!! Among thousands of students who applied, you were selected. Wrong, not selected like in other parts of the world, but you merited it, you passed. Medical school admission is not something you're given, you take it by force. Since the time of John Hopkins, the colleges of medicine have suffered violence, and the violent take it by force.
First JAMB, you ate that monster like beans, others relied on expo, which eventually failed them, in the end they had to tell stories of how they were given a score insufficient to attempt medicine. But not you, what's physics, chemistry, biology and English -that annoying, time wasting English -to you? It's nothing.

READ OUR FULL CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO THE NEW MEDICOS ON http://medigist..com/2013/08/congrats-to-newly-admitted-medical.html?m=1

ALSO CHECK THROUGH THE BLOG FOR MORE USEFUL WRITE UPS ON MEDICINE
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Superclem(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2014
tee_yford: admitted to study human physiology in abu zaria thoo I applied medicine and surgery.... pls advice needed! should I continue with the physiology or write jamb again coz pple say physiology is wack!!

My brother, no course is Wack!!! You're insulting my friends by saying that. Don't let illiterates deceive you. What do they know about the course that they're saying it's wack? Baba ask the right people before you regret later. That's how they told me dentistry is just teeth and I left it to wait 4 years for medicine only to find out they're all the same thing, BDs is even better in some ways.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by teeyford(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2014
Superclem:

My brother, no course is Wack!!! You're insulting my friends by saying that. Don't let illiterates deceive you. What do they know about the course that they're saying it's wack? Baba ask the right people before you regret later. That's how they told me dentistry is just teeth and I left it to wait 4 years for medicine only to find out they're all the same thing, BDs is even better in some ways.
Okay sir,NOTED!
Abeg ba,how many years will it take after studying physiology and applying for bds again,will I go for nysc?am nineteen now.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ashhascash: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2014
Superclem:

Who says Bds is not lucrative?
Bro did u graduate frm CDSS Ojo.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
1)
Superclem:

That's how they told me dentistry is just teeth and I left it to wait 4 years for medicine only to find out they're all the same thing,

2)
BDs is even better in some ways.

Bro how far na? You said bds and mbbs are one and the same thing. Now you say bds is better in some ways. Don't contradict yourself to make a point. It sounds dishonest.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Quatermaine: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Iyke money: medsurg accepts only one sitting, therefore u need one clean result with at least credit in ur 5 important subjects... My advice for u is to write again to get d result cos dats d same thing i did and was successful. But for other courses, i think its possible depending on d school.
Uniben takes two sittings.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gregdcutie(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
Docs in the house what would you recommend to treat spots
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
lomaxx: 1)

2)

Bro how far na? You said bds and mbbs are one and the same thing. Now you say bds is better in some ways. Don't contradict yourself to make a point. It sounds dishonest.

I believe what he was trying to say was, a dentist has more time for himself and his family, compared to some docs e.g surgeons, gynecologists....

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.