Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832830 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Busaryor: 1:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Jason555:
Good evening... I had a similar issue like this few years back.... Bro, as bad as it may sound, the best advice I'll give to you is to apply for another WAEC... It seems so difficult, yes! Bhu dhats dha truth. I know dha joy dha enveloped me even after writing two times (kept failing biology) until ah passed with a clean result (phy, Chem, biology, maths, English) where all B3.even had an "A" in a subject ( dha doesn't matter) and I'll tell you the truth bro, it feels so good to be a free man ( have a complete result)..

The course you aspiring for isn't a minor issue to joke with and you should know dha competition attached...

I'm not saying you can't use the result, fine, you can, I'm only sharing an advice...

No one knows the next criteria to be used in scrapping out students (MBBS candidates)

I remember when JAMB came up with their policy last year, a lot of people who had below 250 ( most especially MBBS ASPIRANTS) where moved . Thank God the policy was scrapped...

The schools below, are schools I know accepted 2 sittings WAEC FOR MBBS STUDENTS
1.AAU
2.DELSU
3.UNIABUJA
4.UNIMED
5.NDU
6.ABSU
7.AKSU

Eventually almost all state University accepts 2 sittings..

Bhu the painful thing is this institutions can decide to changed their system and believe me, it won't be funny at all if a 2 sitting holder is at the verge of getting his admission....

I'll still advice you get your clean O' level result just like ah did and be a free man...

Thank me later bro..
Tnk u sir. God bless u..... pls which skul a u nw
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=dearpiriye post=42505270] Yh. I chose UI. Hw has it been?[/quote
UI Wow. I trust you.Congratulations dear.I've been good by His Grace,guess you are too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 1:39am On Feb 01, 2016
Busaryor:

Tnk u... God bless u
You're welcome ..Amen and you too.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Busaryor:
hi every1…....m an aspirant of MBBS unilag....... pls I want to knw if unilag takes two sittings for MBBS or which oda university takes two sittings for MBBS....cus in ma o'level result I had d7 in biology which is nt a gud 1 for MBBS..... m also avin anoda o'level result dat is OK but ma English was cancelled (reason I dnt knw)... I nid ur advice Sir's nd MA's in d ous plzzzzzz
I THINK ABU Allows for 2 sitting but then considering the competition of MBBS, I will advise you get a complete single result. I know how it may feel writing Olevel exam again but then its the best solution.
But if you don't mind a Bsc degree of other courses in college of medicine(biochemistry, physiology etc), you could apply with your present result while you get yourself a formidable olevel result. Still making suggestions, you can decided to finish the bsc course and apply for DE.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Busaryor:
hi every1…....m an aspirant of MBBS unilag....... pls I want to knw if unilag takes two sittings for MBBS or which oda university takes two sittings for MBBS....cus in ma o'level result I had d7 in biology which is nt a gud 1 for MBBS..... m also avin anoda o'level result dat is OK but ma English was cancelled (reason I dnt knw)... I nid ur advice Sir's nd MA's in d ous plzzzzzz
Unilag doesn't take two sittings for Medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Khan1993:
I THINK ABU Allows for 2 sitting but then considering the competition of MBBS, I will advise you get a complete single result. I know how it may feel writing Olevel exam again but then its the best solution.
But if you don't mind a Bsc degree of other courses in college of medicine(biochemistry, physiology etc), you could apply with your present result while you get yourself a formidable olevel result. Still making suggestions, you can decided to finish the bsc course and apply for DE.
Waec is still needed for DE, plus DE sef isn't sure nowadays.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Millex:

Waec is still needed for DE, plus DE sef isn't sure nowadays.
Yeah i know. I expect him/her to get an olevel result by then. Some people are unfortunate when it comes to making a complete olevel result.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2016
Busaryor:

Tnk u sir. God bless u..... pls which skul a u nw
I'm yet to be offered MBBS... I applied for AAUCOM MBBS this year 2016..

Hoping for dha best..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2016
Khan1993:
Yeah i know. I expect him/her to get an olevel result by then. Some people are unfortunate when it comes to making a complete olevel result.
like seriously
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2016
OAU accepts two sitting

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2016
drdrei09:
like seriously
what
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Busaryor: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Khan1993:
Tnk u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Busaryor: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Jason555:
I'm yet to be offered MBBS... I applied for AAUCOM MBBS this year 2016..

Hoping for dha best..
Aiit..... pls can I av ur Watsap line
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2016
Busaryor:

Aiit..... pls can I av ur Watsap line
No problem bro... 08183926896 call me before leaving a message so ah can come online cause I'm presently off...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=labodinho post=42508310][/quote] Why the look? undecided thanks cheesy...yh...indeed it's been His grace all the way.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2016
dearpiriye:
Why the look? undecided thanks cheesy...yh...indeed it's been His grace all the way.

Dear,it's a surprise o grin...UI?Very nice.Hope you've seen my blog?it's the link on my signature?Have you guys resumed?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2016
labodinho:

Dear,it's a surprise o grin...UI?Very nice.Hope you've seen my blog?it's the link on my signature?Have you guys resumed?
I dnt get. What is surprising? Is it my getting UI or not taking UNIPORT? Yh. Any new stuff yet?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2016
labodinho:

i don't get. What is surprising? Getting UI or not taking UNIPORT? Yh i have. Do u have new articles? Naa Feb 13th. 2 wonderful weeks away.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2016
dearpiriye:
i don't get. What is surprising? Getting UI or not taking UNIPORT? Yh i have. Do u have new articles? Naa Feb 13th. 2 wonderful weeks away.

Yea,surprised Uniport didn't work cos you said something on xtra leg then.Well ur A-level result is too good to be ignored or UI,if i have my way,i'd give you double admission for MBBS(take one and give the other to someone else cheesy) Don't mind me jare.....Yea,there is one new article,which did you read last?can you ffl the blog?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
labodinho:

Yea,surprised Uniport didn't work cos you said something on xtra leg then.Well ur A-level result is too good to be ignored or UI,if i have my way,i'd give you double admission for MBBS(take one and give the other to someone else cheesy) Don't mind me jare.....Yea,there is one new article,which did you read last?can you ffl the blog?
lol cheesy i got UNIPORT. The long leg didnt work. But UI is 200l. U know...too good to be passed off although i wish i could give UNIPORT's to someone. I feel like i took someone's place cry....somtin about that uniben student and what is expected of medical students. Ok. Let me check it out.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
dearpiriye:
lol cheesy i got UNIPORT. The long leg didnt work. But UI is 200l. U know...too good to be passed off although i wish i could give UNIPORT's to someone. I feel like i took someone's place cry....somtin about that uniben student and what is expected of medical students. Ok. Let me check it out.

You got uniport?nice.Yea,200L that's a fast forward tin.The person you took his place might get double admission this year too,life goes on.Okay,there are more aside those you read.

@ all

CLICK ON THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
dearpiriye:
I also got U.I bro. 100LVL Tho. I would love to meet you after resumption.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
labodinho:

You got uniport?nice.Yea,200L that's a fast forward tin.The person you took his place might get double admission this year too,life goes on.Okay,there are more aside those you read.

@ all

CLICK ON THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE
bro are you a unilag student.
Nice work with the blog. Havent missed a topic yet but i cant seem to be able to show that by commenting.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by serenityaliyu(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
am a medical aspirant and have just registered my jamb, pls if u wrote urs last year(2015) pls hint me on the areas to concentrate on, as for med aspirant tho.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Khan1993:
bro are you a unilag student.
Nice work with the blog. Havent missed a topic yet but i cant seem to be able to show that by commenting.

Yes bro.,Unilag student.Remember we once met at Jargo's thread,Adams college relationship.Thanks bro. and thanks for following.Okay bro.,drop a comment.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Busaryor:
. ABU zaria do accept

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dearpiriye: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Khan1993:
I also got U.I bro. 100LVL Tho. I would love to meet you after resumption.
Im a sis. Congrats. Would love to meet up too. Are u in the med whatsapp group?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
dearpiriye:

Im a sis. Congrats. Would love to meet up too. Are u in the med whatsapp group?
oh! Sis. Congrat to you too. Currently off whatsapp no thanks to almighty u.i. But am on fb and here's my number: 08180966061. You don't mind dropping yours, do you?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
labodinho:

Yes bro.,Unilag student.Remember we once met at Jargo's thread,Adams college relationship.Thanks bro. and thanks for following.Okay bro.,drop a comment.
oh forgive me for not remembering the monicker. I now remember you well. I'll sure drop a comment very soon. Stay blessed bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Khan1993:
oh forgive me for not remembering the monicker. I now remember you well. I'll sure drop a comment very soon. Stay blessed bro

oh okay bro.,you too.I'll be expecting ur comment.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Busaryor: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
drdrei09:
OAU accepts two sitting
Pls a u sure.....cus I asked sum1 in oau she said No
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by yakflowz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Unijos accepts two sittings

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.