Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1836750 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
PUT YOUR KNICKERS ON BABE, IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME
It was the first Monday of the new session. Everyone was on the normal hurly-burly routine of getting its registration done. Everyone looks attractive today, I guess a lot of people really enjoyed their holiday, look at this guy of last semester, see how fat he is now, so people can get to change, so life could turn around for some people, this is really astonishing.

Richard and Andre both chuckled in the most populous hall of the university. I don’t think we are having any lectures today; those lecturers won’t resume lectures immediately despite the long lasted strike which lasted for about three months. Well, am happy we have resumed but not https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/06/put-your-knickers-on-babe-its-only-a-matter-of-time/#more-1102

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
I often time hear people say, "Vet med is harder and more difficult than Human med".... Good evening y'all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Shekstatari:
I often time hear people say, "Vet med is harder and more difficult than Human med".... Good evening y'all
Ehn Ehn,so,what should we do?

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdullahi4u7(m): 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pls hope it isn't a bad idea applying for medicine through JAMB at UNIABUJA?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Ehn Ehn,so,what should we do?
It's an innocent sub-topic. Just drop your 2kobo and flex on. Good evening bruh!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Abdullahi4u7:
I heard that they are prone to strike
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by princemmab(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
labodinho:
This might interest you guys....

Vivien T. Thomas, L.L.D-Grass to Grace

Thomas was born in New Iberia, Louisiana, the son of Mary (Eaton) and William Marco Thomas. The grandson of a slave, he attended Pearl High School in Nashville in the 1920s.Thomas had hoped to attend college and become a Medical Doctor, but the Great Depression derailed his plans.He worked at Vanderbilt University in the summer of 1929 doing carpentry but was laid off in the fall. In that same year, Thomas enrolled in the Tennessee Agricultural and Industrial College as a premedical student.In the wake of the stock market crash in October, Thomas put his educational plans... https://unilaglabodinho./2016/02/03/vivien-t-thomas-l-l-d-grass-to-grace/

I can never forget about this man, his story inspired me to know more about tetralogy of fallot (blue baby syndrome according to the movie) and it made my embryology viva exam a blast. To God be the glory

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
princemmab:

I can never forget about this man, his story inspired me to know more about tetralogy of fallot (blue baby syndrome according to the movie) and it made my embryology viva exam a blast. To God be the glory

Hmm...his story is really inspiring.This is one of the movies I can watch more than once.Congratulations on the exam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2016
labodinho:

Hmm...his story is really inspiring.This is one of the movies I can watch more than once.Congratulations on the exam.
What is the name of the movie?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Khan1993:
Movie - "Something the Lord made"

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Khan1993:

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Khan1993: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
labodinho:

okay. Will love to watch.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
Khan1993:
okay. Will love to watch.
You can try downloading it,it's a good movie.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bigsmoke2(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Follow @medicalschoolhumour on instagram for the most hilarious medical jokes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hey guys, please visit mah blog

www.apostlefactz.

I just added some new articles...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jason555:
Hey guys, please visit mah blog
www.apostlefactz.
I just added some new articles...
Nice one you've got there.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
prahcetomi:
Nice one you've got there.
thanks bro... Feel free to explore the blog and view the article category..... You can always visit the blog regularly and share with friends.... You can add me On whatsapp to always get updates swiftly..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by prahcetomi(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jason555:
thanks bro... Feel free to explore the blog and view the article category..... You can always visit the blog regularly and share with friends.... You can add me On whatsapp to always get updates swiftly..
remember me?...I sent u a msg on whatsapp to add me to dat group na.......Nd I visit ur blog regularly too.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Okmartins(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by princemmab(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
tongue

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by hardeymorlar(m): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2016
Hi,pls can I use DE in botany to get into medicine and surgery in unilag?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Abdullahi4u7:
it's very bad!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2016
hardeymorlar:
Hi,pls can I use DE in botany to get into medicine and surgery in unilag?
Unilag? It's possible just pray really hard cus entering unilag via DE is really hard your degree has to be like a first class, last year they took just 7-10 for degree and A'level
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by elvis10ten(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
Prepare for JAMB 2016 CBT using PrepUp.

- Access thousands of past questions
- Free and Completely offline
- Get the jamb 2016 eSyllabus
- Study smartly using our Topics Performance chart that tells you areas you need to work on
- Detailed Explanations and clear diagrams
- Lots more

Download it now on Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=elvis10ten.com.past_questions
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdullahi4u7(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Drdonzeez:
it's very bad!
why is it bad pls?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Abdullahi4u7:
why is it bad pls?
Because It has not graduated any medical doctor till date!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdullahi4u7(m): 6:30am On Feb 14, 2016
Drdonzeez:
Because It has not graduated any medical doctor till date!
enlighten me more please. Has it taken any tangible step towards getting accreditation?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2016
Guys..... What is the minimum score can someone have to be good to go for medicine...... I mean score that increases you chances of success..... Jamb pls
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2016
durels101:
Guys..... What is the minimum score can someone have to be good to go for medicine...... I mean score that increases you chances of success..... Jamb pls
260+
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2016
Abdullahi4u7:
enlighten me more please. Has it taken any tangible step towards getting accreditation?
Even if It had secured it's first clinical accreditation which I'm not sure ,you cannot rule out the fact that It won't face any challenge in the future ! It's more adviceable to pick a well established medical school. Even though,challenges may come up in one way or the other,It's reputation will speak for itself.I'm sure you wouldn't want to spend 12 years studying medicine. there are better institutions around.Goodluck!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
durels101:
270+

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.