Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1835516 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jason555:
Exam ought to start February 29th

Bhu my exam date here is February 27th..

What's going on??

Beginning of confusion for jamb..
God help me...

Please guys, pray for me ooo

LA we wan open the floor.. LOL..
Same here....february 27th also
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jason555:
Exam ought to start February 29th
Bhu my exam date here is February 27th..
What's going on??
Beginning of confusion for jamb.. God help me...

Please guys, pray for me ooo
LA we wan open the floor.. LOL..
Same here....february 27th also
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 20, 2016
......Wife returns from the clinics and tells her husband:.......
Wife: "the doctor recommended me to spend one month at the sea, two weeks in the countryside and go for one week abroad. Where will you take me first?"
Husband: "to another doctor!"

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
pls has agbami scholarship for 2016 started
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
comfort48:
pls has agbami scholarship for 2016 started
Yeah
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jnichole(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lagusta:
HI.

I am a final year med student of UNILORIN. I opened this thread cos I noticed there isn't any that is specially for medical students, and I believe this is an opportunity for all docs in the making to meet, chat, share experiences, ask questions, and even make new friends!

Jambitos who wish to study medicine are also welcome...

So, let the clerking and presentation begin!!!!
hello i also want to study medicine but i am going through pre degree how high should i place my priorities?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dharmmy007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
jnichole:
hello i also want to study medicine but i am going through pre degree how high should i place my priorities?
If I may ask, what schl?... If oau, itz a do or die affair cos scoring 80% doesn't guarantee you medicine, trust me .. So try as hard as possible
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Jum19: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys, am Olajumoke. . I would like to become a med doc in future, a surgeon in particular... Pls enlighten me more on ao it goes...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jnichole(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
its Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, UNIZIK
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jnichole(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
dharmmy007:

If I may ask, what schl?... If oau, itz a do or die affair cos scoring 80% doesn't guarantee you medicine, trust me .. So try as hard as possible
its unizik.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PilotOz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
grin wink
Jum19:
Hi guys, am Olajumoke. . I would like to become a med doc in future, a surgeon in particular... Pls enlighten me more on ao it goes...
What about beign a model cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dharmmy007(m): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2016
jnichole:
its unizik.
Aiit, but I don't really know much about unizik... But d important thing is to put in your best & have God first
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2016
jnichole:
Like out the roof high aiming for the best of the best, trust in God to guide you there
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drguzzykola(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Jum19:
Take time to go back to page 1 of this thread and follow down till u are filled)
, I got my orientation from there , My passion got enough ginger there, enlightment comes and now am a medic

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by guiltless(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
Drguzzykola:

Take time to go back to page 1 of this thread and follow down till u are filled)
, I got my orientation from there , My passion got enough ginger there, enlightment comes and now am a medic

wow,....full fledged?!..... happy 4u sir

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jnichole(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Millex:

Like out the roof high aiming for the best of the best, trust in God to guide you there
thanks are u still a medical student?pls help me with txtbooks my email is okekenicholas10@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jnichole(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
dharmmy007:

Aiit, but I don't really know much about unizik... But d important thing is to put in your best & have God first
thanks man
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2016
Hello Doctors, how are you preparing to kick Jamb flawless and murder it for Life?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2016
natdswiftest123:
Gudevn evry1. I reprinted my jamb slip today and my exam date was fixed at 1st March, this turns out to be the exact same date and time I'll be having my phy113 exam in school. Pls I need advice on what to do

check your Jamb time and Phy113 exam.. Are they clashing?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drdonzeez(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2016
natdswiftest123:
Gudevn evry1. I reprinted my jamb slip today and my exam date was fixed at 1st March, this turns out to be the exact same date and time I'll be having my phy113 exam in school. Pls I need advice on what to do
Choose the most important one to you out of the two.I'm sure you had a vision for picking jamb in the first place.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 22, 2016
Guys please put me in your prayers ooo..... My exam is on the 27th of February..... I want to share my testimony here oo....

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cana882(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
durels101:
Guys please put me in your prayers ooo..... My exam is on the 27th of February..... I want to share my testimony here oo....
success in ur exams
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by natdswiftest123(f): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
GideonOmach:

check your Jamb time and Phy113 exam.. Are they clashing?
they were initially but thanks to God it has been moved back a day but I still have a course clashing with the jamb exam but d course is to last an hour so I'll see how it goes.. tanxs.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
cana882:
success in ur exams
thanks......
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
natdswiftest123:
they were initially but thanks to God it has been moved back a day but I still have a course clashing with the jamb exam but d course is to last an hour so I'll see how it goes.. tanxs.

alright.. Thanks to God! But you know what to do?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by natdswiftest123(f): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
tongue
GideonOmach:

alright.. Thanks to God! But you know what to do?
tell me what you think.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
jnichole:
thanks are u still a medical student?pls help me with txtbooks my email is okekenicholas10@gmail.com
Not a medstudent, still aspiring
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
natdswiftest123:
tongue tell me what you think.

Two options!
One is risky though. The other is isn't.
If the time still clashes,
I presume there should be a time left of the day after the said 'clashing time'.
your exam won't last more than an hour or two, at most three.. That means you'd still be within time to write for Jamb!
The worst it could be is to pay for the late fee(you know Naija na) or being scolded for 'unseriousness'.
They don't have the right to stop you from writing, only the Jamb programme and Jamb do!
They are just to supervise, if it were manual, then the basis to deny you is valid but this is a software programme, none of the supervisors are aware of content!
However, since we do not know the time limit Jamb accords before it declares a student absent and therefore deferrent of the exam, then it wouldn't be advisable to let a bit off the time schedule for any candidate.. This brings us to the risk!
To take it and scale it unscathed, you must have to prepared and be sure or sincere with yourself that once engaging it. It is not to try but to win!
Sure.. Passing Jamb ain't the qualms but striking excellence and being on an undenyable platform.
The risk is: Write the Jamb, miss the exam, get the C.O, beat high in Jamb and post-ume, by God's power, your name emerges. you're done with the C.O exam For the better and that was how you left the school for your dream!

But upon second thought,
I see that the Jamb time doesn't necessarily work accordingly.
'cos even all the candidates come there before the time, but because of the crowd, the screening procedures would always resort them to writing behind their scheduled time; maybe, 30mins or an hr for the most exam venues and that doesn't nullify the exam.. Jamb understands that! I think the exam being nullified would be a date after the scheduled date!
So, you could still meet up w/ the two by God's power!
Wishing you Good Grace!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2016
How does one apply for Agbami 2016 scholarship award without school ID card?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2016
drdrei09:
I don't think there's a way.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by princemmab(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2016
Anyone studying medicine in the Philippines?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2016
drdrei09:

I'm not an Agbami awardee but I think it's almost the same thing with Chevron since Dragnet is in charge of both.
If your admission letter will not suffice, get a signed and stamped "to whom it may concern" from the office in charge of ID card issuance in your school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.