Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1925804 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by omodad(f): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2013
Pls doctors o, can a STAMMERER( not very chronic o but much during anxiety and calling big grammar), can he study medicine for God's sake pls.......... Sum1 said it wont pay him and he can be dismissed from medicine coz of it. Is dis true? Can he do it without a problem? Plssss answer d question plsssssssss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2013
omodad: Pls doctors o, can a STAMMERER( not very chronic o but much during anxiety and calling big grammar), can he study medicine for God's sake pls.......... Sum1 said it wont pay him and he can be dismissed from medicine coz of it. Is dis true? Can he do it without a problem? Plssss answer d question plsssssssss

Why would dey dismiss him Medicine is all about what is in your head and how u can use the head, it's not much about the big grammars that you say! Apart from maybe periodic presentations in med school and interviews which dey wouldn't even notice his stammering if he is STUFFY grin grin, der's nothing stopping him from saving all dose lives jawe! Tell him to go to med school and study medicine, nobody can send him out because of his 'not too chronic' stammering. It's not his fault!!!

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by babsomotde(m): 4:39am On Mar 15, 2013
God will surely see me through. I know that.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by fame12k(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2013
Get your anatomy dissecting set @ affordable price for just N2,500

we deliver to schools in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja and Ilorin.

Call or wassap 08054790500
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by omodad(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
alutacontinua:

Why would dey dismiss him Medicine is all about what is in your head and how u can use the head, it's not much about the big grammars that you say! Apart from maybe periodic presentations in med school and interviews which dey wouldn't even notice his stammering if he is STUFFY grin grin, der's nothing stopping him from saving all dose lives jawe! Tell him to go to med school and study medicine, nobody can send him out because of his 'not too chronic' stammering. It's not his fault!!!

Thanx alot for d reply, lm very greatful o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gozzzy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lagusta: O boy na wa ooo, I have started my part III final MBBS professional examination, my final exam in medical school by God's grace......

Community health racked my brain today, I go face almighty surgery 2morro.....

Emzybrown, hesjay, lomaxx, oluafolabi, toyib, alutacontinua, dr gboy and others.... I need prayers oooo
ma guy, go in there, and show them that they wasted no time, teaching you all that you needed to know. my own na 3rd MBBS oh.... Pharm and Path................
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Hey, where did everybody run to......

Anyway I just finished my exams yesterday, so what's up, any news? ? ?

Plss talk noowww!!!! embarassed sad
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2013
Lagusta: Hey, where did everybody run to......

oga lagusta ....long time no see....u know the usual drill...every1 is either reading,on posting or receiving lectures....hope your exam went well?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Phoenix6278(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2013
Happy Birthday to Dr Gboy, long life and prosperity smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Phoenix6278(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2013

How was it, pretty sure you killed it
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ImmaOla: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2013

How was your exam? All the best
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by obuksjr(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls fellow medics in the house,has anybody ever won or applied for PTDF SCHOLARSHIP? or is it basically for engineering students.Ur urgent response is needed.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
obuksjr: Pls fellow medics in the house,has anybody ever won or applied for PTDF SCHOLARSHIP? or is it basically for engineering students.Ur urgent response is needed.

Selected engineering departments only
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 2:49am On Mar 21, 2013
hmmmmmmmmm....... it haf tay ooo #cleans cobwebs and dust#....hauz every1 doin?@ Dr aluta,Dr Lagusta Dr lomax,Dr Gboy et al,,,tanx 4 movin d thread 4ward,,,,things @ my end ve bin rigorous ooo.... exams here @ UNIBEN ve started for some levels bt exams 4 100 level will start on saturday(23rd)...make una pray 4 me oooo..@ Dr Lagusta...ur success is guaranteedwink .... @ every1 else,God bless!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrGboy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Its been long i've visited dis thread. Glad to be back once again.
Almost thru with my exams, although it was very hectic. Our new VC means us ( d golden jubilee set). Scary exam questns, but thank God sha dat it went well.
@phoenix thanks so much 4 everything and as to what u said, d physical aspect wasn't so difficult except d maths, any unilag 100 level can testify to dat.
@glowyn2shyn best of luck in ur exams and show them u're d boss.
@lagusta 'my oga at the top' i'm sure u'll always be at d top,expect nothing but d best result ever. Truly u deserve it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toyinolamide(f): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pls docs in the house,I graduated 4rm slt microbiolgy, I wnt to knw if I can go 4 AIMLS or kolet DE for mls n also want to knw schlz dat offer the course
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dr.Gboy:
Its been long i've visited dis thread. Glad to be back once again.
Almost thru with my exams, although it was very hectic. Our new VC means us ( d golden jubilee set). Scary exam questns, but thank God sha dat it went well.
@phoenix thanks so much 4 everything and as to what u said, d physical aspect wasn't so difficult except d maths, any unilag 100 level can testify to dat.
@glowyn2shyn best of luck in ur exams and show them u're d boss.
@lagusta 'my oga at the top' i'm sure u'll always be at d top,expect nothing but d best result ever. Truly u deserve it.
sup gboy,u've gat any trend we can chat?am an aspirant of unilag..mbbs bfor,now aspirin for physical therapy...tanx.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ebsuguy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
Long time no see roomies....My respect to all the chiefs in the house....Am a 300L Medical Student Of Ebonyi State University.....pls any1 with Mcq's for 2nd MBBS exam..pls do share with me....Our exam is close....Tanx.....Have a Splendid day ahead
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
i jux dey am writing my project ooooo no time...final year laboratory medicine thingzzzzz
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by aliandro(m): 2:22am On Mar 23, 2013
There is no doubt,unilag 1st semesta examination was lyk hell.It was as if d pole holding d atmosphere was removed,pple were tensed here and dere.2nd semesta will be hotter cos it will determine d idi arabites.dr gboy happy bday in arrears. 2 d lady in uniben,d Lord is ur strength!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2013
Morning All medicos in d house, I would like 2 hook up with any medical stdnt of Unijos.
2go ID, chelcy10
Tnx.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Saeed348(m): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2013
hy.Docz like dis facebook page 4 preclinical nd clinical stuffs
http://m.facebook.com/DMedstuffs
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by charleymed(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=Chelcy10]Morning All medicos in d house, I would like 2 hook up with any medical stdnt of Unijos.
2go ID, chelcy10
Tnx. Am temporary not on 2go now but u can hook up with me on facebook. @kc uchendu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
[quote author=charleymed][/quote]
tnx broda
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizemmanuel(m): 1:29am On Mar 25, 2013
Medical students drop ur 2go username.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kingodeya: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2013
Any Doctor of vet medicine here?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nikkie29: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
What is d fate of sum1 wit Bsc Community health
Pls ur advice is needed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nikkie29: What is d fate of sum1 wit Bsc Community health
Pls ur advice is needed

wooow, is there any school or university that offeres that course in nigeria, thats good ooo

the best thing is not to sleep afterwards, you have to get your masters in public health (MPH), even if u still want to come back for medicine.... Cos after my nysc, once i become a resident in community medicine, na MPH be the next ooo.....

Alot of international organizations need guyz in community medicine, WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, etc....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2013
kingodeya: Any Doctor of vet medicine here?

nah, sorry, but u can create a thread for vet medicine students......
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nikkie29: 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2013
@Lagusta......10kss 4 d reply
I jxt got an admission to study d course in NOU, but my fwends advice me not 2 go 4 it bcs d course is not well recognised in nigeria and I av been disturbed since then.....
Where can I work wit Bsc Comm health witout masters?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Nikkie29: @Lagusta......10kss 4 d reply
I jxt got an admission to study d course in NOU, but my fwends advice me not 2 go 4 it bcs d course is not well recognised in nigeria and I av been disturbed since then.....
Where can I work wit Bsc Comm health witout masters?

does NOU mean national open university??

But all the same, community medicne is also good ooo, just that you wont be given the prestige of a doctor....

People study this course in good foreign unis like havard, john hopkins, etc, so dont let anyone decieve you about it ooo.....

Like i said, you should try and get an MPH if u really need a good job....

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (912) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.