Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1847600 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
LamaNewton:

really
Yes
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Impulse2020(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Undilutedme:
Wow

Impulse. So you're applying for medicine too huh??... Nice man. I know you won't know me but I'm your course mate in Uniben. Biochemistry, 200l as well. I wrote jamb as well for medicine and surgery. You may not have seen me or know me even if I show you my picture because I don't miss up with course mates.

Can we talk outside here??...

Okay here's my whatsapp number

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by oyetunjibaba: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Nope, I didn't choose them at all, it was after I saw the red-light from UNICAL I freshly changed to UNIPORT

OK thanks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Nope, I didn't choose them at all, it was after I saw the red-light from UNICAL I freshly changed to UNIPORT
hello boss, please don't be annoyed, you also wrote uniport post utm?
You later changed first choice institution to uniport after u had written their screening?

what was their (uniport) cut off mark for med surg that last year and their quota?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

Alright sir, you can drop yours, I'll add you up straight up
here is my whatsApp number... 08039279828 or search me on Facebook with this name... Iyoke Chibuike Kingsley.
Boss, I normally chat on fb than on whatsApp.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

I'm actually operating two WhatsApp lines, so I wouldn't know the one I belong to same WhatsApp platform with you.

But then, my they are 2193 for the first and 0694 for the second
Hello bro. Can we talk on whatsApp??... I really need to talk to u
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

I'm actually operating two WhatsApp lines, so I wouldn't know the one I belong to same WhatsApp platform with you.

you're not on the group again I guess cus I've searched for both numbers. I can't find any there.

I guess you can recollect one medic group like that they do make noise a lot...lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 1:30am On Jun 23, 2020
klose4life:

hello boss, please, will I also drop the last four digits of my phone number so that u can reach me privately or will I drop my fb user name?
Facebook username instead bro..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 1:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Uniport students oo. Please help me.

311 in jamb for medicine and surgery. What do u think?. I need MBBS this year. Someone help out.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 1:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

accept my mail request. you can as well drop your number for me. thanks emblem
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drvt: 2:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:

311 in jamb for medicine and surgery. What do u think?. I need MBBS this year. Someone help out.
I'm not a student of the school but please what's your fear again..lol... I'll rather start preparing for post utme rigorously at this time.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 3:55am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 3:56am On Jun 23, 2020
I've sent my number to those that sent me pm, thank gou
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 4:01am On Jun 23, 2020
klose4life:

hello boss, please don't be annoyed, you also wrote uniport post utm?
You later changed first choice institution to uniport after u had written their screening?

what was their (uniport) cut off mark for med surg that last year and their quota?

1.) Yes
2.) No one knows for sure the cut off cos it's not being exposed, but from the general survey, the lowest scorer admitted in the merit list had aggregate of 285 while other lists based on quota given to states had as less as 273+
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kel94(m): 4:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

1.) Yes
2.) No one knows for sure the cut off cos it's not being exposed, but from the general survey, the lowest scorer admitted in the merit list had aggregate of 285 while other lists based on quota given to states had as less as 273+
pls bro, do u have an idea on uniport dentistry cut off mark and their quota?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 4:07am On Jun 23, 2020
klose4life:

here is my whatsApp number... 08039279828
or search me on Facebook with this name... Iyoke Chibuike Kingsley.

Boss, I normally chat on fb than on whatsApp.

There are lotta people bearing that name oh.... Are the one that lives in Enugu and from Bonny, Rivers?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 4:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:

You're good, with at least 280 in PUTME which means scoring 35/50, you'll be admitted.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 4:54am On Jun 23, 2020
kel94:

Sincerely, no cut off is being revealed, we can only predict the range based on the general aggregate of those admitted last year
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by BrainArk(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2020
kel94:

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

You're good, with at least 280 in PUTME which means scoring 35/50, you'll be admitted.
Bro, please I have a lot of questions to ask. Can we talk outside here please??. I'll send a PM
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:
Bro, please I have a lot of questions to ask. Can we talk outside here please??. I'll send a PM

I've sent you my number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

I've sent you my number
Broo
I'm so so sorry for disturbing. I couldn't access this email anymore. Please help send to indomixxx@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:
Broo
I'm so so sorry for disturbing. I couldn't access this email anymore. Please help send to indomixxx@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

There are lotta people bearing that name oh.... Are the one that lives in Enugu and from Bonny, Rivers?
sorry for that. search me on fb with kingsleyklose or chat me on whatsApp with...08039279828.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

I don't know how to decode this your email, reach me at samadex123@yahoo.com
Sent bro. Please reply
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Salarys: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:
Sent bro. Please reply

Hey bro. Longest of times.
Don't know if you remember this monicker. You had 325 back then but you switched to uniben. Figured you from your mail.

You've come a long way man. Rooting for you this year.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salarys:

Don't know if you remember this monicker. You had 325 back then but you switched to uniben. Figured you from your mail.

325 and he did not gain admission
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Alexaonfleek: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
HumanCalc:
I am in big wahala oo. Jamb change of institution is not going now and ebsu has started post UTME application today. I reached to EBSU support number and the person told me that people that didn't choose them in jamb can register but I have tried and it keeps saying that it can't find my jamb reg no in the jamb list. The form will be available for just 3 weeks oo.

Btw, someone should tell zeeknow to shut up jare.
Hey they might extend the application time to register.
Just calm down
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salarys:

Boss, it hasn't been easy for me. One disappointment or the other. God dey sha.

Afa nau, let's talk. I remember the moniker but I'm still trying to figure out who the person actually is. Don't mind my memory, it misbehaves like this at times. Lol. But yeah, I know the moniker.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

325 and he did not gain admission
You see that School Uniben??.. Fear am!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:
You see that School Uniben??.. Fear am!
Uniben nah connection

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.