Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1828712 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
kel94:

pls bro, do u have an idea on uniport dentistry cut off mark and their quota?
Uniport Dentistry quota is 15, they admitted 16 last year about 6 or so was from their basic program and the rest from utme....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Salarys: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:
Boss, it hasn't been easy for me. One disappointment or the other. God dey sha.

Afa nau, let's talk. I remember the moniker but I'm still trying to figure out who the person actually is. Don't mind my memory, it misbehaves like this at times. Lol. But yeah, I know the moniker.

Rings a bell?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salarys:

Rings a bell?
Oh Brooooo.... What's up?? long time... You got it that year in Delsu right??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by LamaNewton(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:
You see that School Uniben??.. Fear am!
can i pm u sir? i have a lot of questions to ask
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
LamaNewton:
can i pm u sir? i have a lot of questions to ask
Indomixxx@gmail.com
I don't have access to the mail of this account.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by MrEgghead(m): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
DarkPheonix:
Uniben nah connection
Many entered without connection.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by LamaNewton(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Officiallyme:
Indomixxx@gmail.com

I don't have access to the mail of this account.
okay sir.i've done so
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 2:54am On Jun 24, 2020
DarkPheonix:

Uniben nah connection
Lol

Pray,tell one Nigerian school without connection palava?

People plenty wey no know anybody but still manage to enter.

Maybe the 325 guy became complacent in the post utme.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Commmy: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Officiallyme:
Boss, it hasn't been easy for me. One disappointment or the other. God dey sha.

Afa nau, let's talk. I remember the moniker but I'm still trying to figure out who the person actually is. Don't mind my memory, it misbehaves like this at times. Lol. But yeah, I know the moniker.
Wow shocked
Sorry, if I may ask, what was your aggregate score that year?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Salarys: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Yea, I did.

This year is yours bro. Rooting for you.
Just cross your "ts" and dot your "is".

Awaiting your testimony.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Salarys: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Xandre:
Lol

chill bro.
In this life, sometimes 1 + 1 will not always equal 2.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vhuqnl(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Officiallyme:
Uniport students oo. Please help me.

311 in jamb for medicine and surgery. What do u think?. I need MBBS this year. Someone help out.
must you people study medicine? that course is over rated.
some of you are doing it for ego play.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2020
vhuqnl:
must you people study medicine? that course is over rated. some of you are doing it for ego play.
what should he study then?

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Xandre:
Lol

I wasn't bro. I didn't relent. In fact I did put in more work. I guess things played out the way it was meant to, it probably wasn't time for me. My exam was out of this world. Vowels, consonants, mad questions. Well, all thanks to God still. He knows better.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Commmy:
Wow shocked Sorry, if I may ask, what was your aggregate score that year?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Salarys:

Yea, I did.

This year is yours bro. Rooting for you.
Just cross your "ts" and dot your "is".

Awaiting your testimony.
Thanks bro.
I pray God does it this time. I'm doubling my jacking. God nor go shame us. Congrats bro

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2020
vhuqnl:

Lol
Bro. I chose medicine not for ego. If it's ego, I'd have given up since. This is my 6th jamb attempt, it's not something to be proud of tho. If I want to be called a doctor, I'd get a PHD degree.

You chose your course and you probably have found joy with it. Medicine to me is the only course I can study that will give me the joy I seek. You don't come and just say things because you feel like saying them. Have a nice day!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2020
LamaNewton:
okay sir.i've done so
Replied
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by blazer90707: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Officiallyme:
Lol
Bro. I chose medicine not for ego. If it's ego, I'd have given up since. This is my 6th jamb attempt, it's not something to be proud of tho. If I want to be called a doctor, I'd get a PHD degree.

You chose your course and you probably have found joy with it. Medicine to me is the only course I can study that will give me the joy I seek. You don't come and just say things because you feel like saying them. Have a nice day!
If I may ask are you already in school. If not why don't you opt for one of the basic medical sciences, graduate well then apply using direct entry. There are many pathways to medicine you know. I wrote jamb 4 times then had to study a BMS course. In my final year now and hoping to enter medicine using direct entry

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
blazer90707:

If I may ask are you already in school. If not why don't you opt for one of the basic medical sciences, graduate well then apply using direct entry. There are many pathways to medicine you know. I wrote jamb 4 times then had to study a BMS course. In my final year now and hoping to enter medicine using direct entry
I'm already a student boss. I'm trying along side studying. If I get it this year, I'll leave the course, if I don't then I'll finish and apply for DE.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gemineye: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
blazer90707:

Entering via DE no be beans oo undecided. Imo via utme is way easier
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Has anyone been able to change institution of recent.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Good day everyone here.
please, is it true that I can purchase UNIZIK, Lagos state university or ESUT post utme form meanwhile, I didn't choose them in my jamb and write them. And if my average reach their departmental cut off for the course I applied, they will give me admission.
I intend to write med surg there.
I chose UNICAL in my jamb.

Please someone should help a brother because information is power. I heard that one can write this three institution's post utme without putting them in one's jamb.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Martins134: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
klose4life:
Good day everyone here.
please, is it true that I can purchase UNIZIK, Lagos state university or ESUT post utme form meanwhile, I didn't choose them in my jamb and write them. And if my average reach their departmental cut off for the course I applied, they will give me admission.

Please someone should help a brother because information is power. I heard that one can write this three institution's post utme without putting them in one's jamb.

Not in UNIZIK. Except it is for less competitive courses.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by blazer90707: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Officiallyme:
I'm already a student boss. I'm trying along side studying. If I get it this year, I'll leave the course, if I don't then I'll finish and apply for DE.
Oh ok. That's nice because I know of someone that spent 5yrs at home with the mindset of medicine or nothing
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by blazer90707: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gemineye:
Entering via DE no be beans oo undecided. Imo via utme is way easier
Of course nothing is easy. Dedication and diligence makes the difference , at least is better to have a bsc than sitting at home writing jamb year in year out.or better still what @officiallyme is doing i.e keep on trying while studying your BMS course. A bird at hand they say is worth more thousands in the bush.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
vhuqnl:

I swear ooo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
klose4life:
Good day everyone here.

Yes they do;LASU and EKSU. You can change yes.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Salarys:

chill bro.

In this life, sometimes 1 + 1 will not always equal 2.
That could be true sometimes...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Davegoldglobal: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

I swear ooo

You can't do that with Lasu. You must have picked Lasu as one of the institutions before you can access the putme screening platform.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Xandre: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Officiallyme:
I wasn't bro. I didn't relent. In fact I did put in more work. I guess things played out the way it was meant to, it probably wasn't time for me. My exam was out of this world. Vowels, consonants, mad questions. Well, all thanks to God still. He knows better.
I understand...
Everything will be fine.

I pray you get in this time...Just learn and do all that is necessary.

Meanwhile your 311 is a fine and unique one.

It's not going to go waste again.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Zeeknow3245(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Davegoldglobal:

You can't do that with Lasu. You must have picked Lasu as one of the institutions before you can access the putme screening platform.
Lol Lasu Does it ooo, some schools do it, I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.