Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1829972 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vitamin17(m): 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Adranido:
thank you very much Sir.
But do mean having first class in the first year.Vitamin 17 hope don show o,either using jamb straight or using that course crossing something cool

You can do both peradventure one fails make alternative de cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
poshemmanuel:

It depends on the university, make research on the requirements for transfer for your school of choice
clarified..Thanks cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Vitamin17:

You can do both peradventure one fails make alternative de cool
Exactly sir cheesy
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vitamin17(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Adranido:
Exactly sir cheesy

I no be sir o I Neva reach dat level nah smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Adranido:
There is this MBBS student from my area studying in unilorin,the guy told me that I should put in for physiology in unical this year,according to him I will get physiology with at least 240 in jamb. He told me if I could perform very well in year one I could cross to medicine.
Am afraid of the process altogether.
In last year's jamb na so I get 268 after targeting 310 grin this year i still don't trust myself.
Pls who else knows about this crossing thing cry before I go do mistake
Crossing over in unical? lipsrsealed I'm not aware that unical does such. I stand to be corrected though..! Please make your findings properly before you make a mistake. shocked
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Vitamin17:

I no be sir o I Neva reach dat level nah smiley
u sure ?grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:
Crossing over in unical? lipsrsealed I'm not aware that unical does such. I stand to be corrected though..! Please make your findings properly before you make a mistake. shocked
he listed a lots of universities though,I just literally used uncal.do you know if it possible to cross over in uniport ?smileyor unizik? wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vitamin17(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
u sure ?grin

Abi jambite o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 1:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Vitamin17:

Abi jambite o grin
GENG cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 6:55am On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
he listed a lots of universities though,I just literally used uncal.do you know if it possible to cross over in uniport ?smileyor unizik? wink
Oh... My bad... Sorry I have no idea about UNIPORT or unizik

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:
Oh... My bad... Sorry I have no idea about UNIPORT or unizik
pls what about in your school?

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:

I will advice you bro to put in your best and take mbbs directly, crossing is not that easy mostly in federal uni, but i know about UI , it easy but with high Grade and condition
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ruggedfighter: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
There is this MBBS student from my area studying in unilorin,the guy told me that I should put in for physiology in unical this year,according to him I will get physiology with at least 240 in jamb. He told me if I could perform very well in year one I could cross to medicine.
Am afraid of the process altogether.
In last year's jamb na so I get 268 after targeting 310 grin this year i still don't trust myself.
Pls who else knows about this crossing thing cry before I go do mistake
Forget Unical if you're thinking about crossing, it's not possible . In fact, 95% of Nigerian universities don't allow transfer into medicine and dentistry. Just prepare well for jamb, score high and go in direct.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
Not at all its not done. embarassed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Eyinjuoluwanimi:

I will advice you bro to put in your best and take mbbs directly, crossing is not that easy mostly in federal uni, but i know about UI , it easy but with high Grade and condition
Ok..using jamb is the best method of gaining admission,i might as well not meet the requirements for crossing though.Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ruggedfighter:
Forget Unical if you're thinking about crossing, it's not possible . In fact, 95% of Nigerian universities don't allow transfer into medicine and dentistry. Just prepare well for jamb, score high and go in direct.
Alright, thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mete3: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Vitamin17:

Connection? No bro I will score high in jamb I just wan know how MBBS be for dat side and fees etc

Hey Boss.
Did you know when jamb registration gonna start
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:
Not at all its not done. embarassed
Ok.But what is Nimsa?i mean what do they do?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
mete3:

Hey Boss.
i heard some said 18 february.i don't know if it is true o

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mete3: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
i heard some said 18 february.i don't know if it is true o
Okay, Thanks Man.
but did you have any idea of when the exam is likely to hold
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NL1960: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
mete3:

Okay, Thanks Man.
but did you have any idea of when the exam is likely to hold

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=NL1960 post=109684867][/quote]Mete3 its like this is the real one o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
Ok..using jamb is the best method of gaining admission,i might as well not meet the requirements for crossing though.Thanks

Yeah you are welcome.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pls any tips about how to answer jamb's use of English comprehension?I don't usually understand what those passeges really means..Also any trusted book? English spoit my utme result last year o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Eyinjuoluwanimi:

Yeah you are welcome.
sir, are you a ui student?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NL1960: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
Mete3 its like this is the real one o.

That is from JAMB bulletin of this week which is on JAMB website.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
NL1960:

That is from JAMB bulletin of this week which is on JAMB website.
Thanks boss,we still have nearly three months for preparation
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
Ok.But what is Nimsa?i mean what do they do?
It's the second most influential student body in Nigeria. NiMSA stands for Nigerian Medical Students Association... It's affiliated with International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA). It's basically an Association of all Medical Students in Nigeria. You can know more about it through Wikipedia. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Medical_Students%27_Association

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:
It's the second most influential student body in Nigeria. NiMSA stands for Nigerian Medical Students Association... It's affiliated with International Federation of Medical Students Association (IFMSA). It's basically an Association of all Medical Students in Nigeria. You can know more about it through Wikipedia. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Medical_Students%27_Association
Wow.Very informative i never knew all these.Thanks

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vitamin17(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
mete3:

Hey Boss.

12 February boss man cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by CentiLion(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Adranido:
Unilorin crosses the best 10 students each in Anatomy and Physiology in 100 level. I thinkthats the only school that allows crossing from BMS to MBBS. Do your research though.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.