Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1830252 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by poshemmanuel(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mete3: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Vitamin17:

12 February boss man cool
Thanks Man.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vitamin17(m): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
mete3:

Thanks Doc..

I'm a jambite like you smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mete3: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Vitamin17:

I'm a jambite like you smiley

Still the Same

Me I be undergraduate jambite Sha..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Yorkedwight: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Can anyone suggest a good school in the SW for me? I intend applying fr direct entry into mbbs. I finished serving in the year 2019
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
mete3:

Still the Same

Me I be undergraduate jambite Sha..
Best wishes to you smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Yorkedwight post=109731873]Can anyone suggest a good school in the SW for me? I intend applying fr direct entry into mbbs. I finished serving in the ye
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yorkedwight:
Can anyone suggest a good school in the SW for me? I intend applying fr direct entry into mbbs. I finished serving in the year 2019
Course of study: Microbiology
Grade: 2.1
cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Yorkedwight: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Adranido:
;Di jump and pass ;Dsuccess to you yorkedwight,my sister studied Nursing, now in year four MBBS BSU smiley

Wow that’s good
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mete3: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Adranido:
Best wishes to you smiley
Thanks Baba.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drixlee: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
Herefortheinfo:
Finally gotten admission for MbbS in Uniben after 5 years........ #Grateful
What was your jamb and post utmescore please
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Herefortheinfo: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2022
Drixlee:

What was your jamb and post utmescore please

JAMB: 318
Post utme:86

6 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 4:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Herefortheinfo:

shocked :oBoss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gentlejaey: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Any Unizik medic in the house?
Just got admitted for MBBS @ unizik grin

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gentlejaey: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2022
Please if there is any Unizik. Medical student here, I really seek your guidance �
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Herefortheinfo: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gentlejaey:

Congratulations
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Herefortheinfo: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Adranido:
shocked :oBoss
Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gentlejaey: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Herefortheinfo:

Congratulations
thanks dear
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vitamin17(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
Gentlejaey:

Congrats
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gentlejaey: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Vitamin17:

Congrats
thanks cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2022
Hi guyss ❤️ In this series i talked about my Viva Experience (both general & Distinction viva), Tips&tricks for a successful DISTINCTION & GENERAL Viva and the differences between those two.

Watch here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKTbTipQ3AA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc5v6I8yF5w

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Herefortheinfo:

pls how were u able to get such a score in jamb and post utme,did u took the exams while an undergraduate? I want to clarify something pls cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Adranido(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
RuyiMedicDiary:
Hi guyss ❤️ In this series i talked about my Viva Experience (both general & Distinction viva), Tips&tricks for a successful DISTINCTION & GENERAL Viva and the differences between those two.

Watch here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKTbTipQ3AA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc5v6I8yF5w
why are u tormenting us na angryis viva an acronym for something cryI watched all your jamb series,they were really motivating smiley
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Adranido:
why are u tormenting us na angryis viva an acronym for something cryI watched all your jamb series,they were really motivating smiley
Thanks dear smiley Viva is a scary oral exam taken by medics. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drixlee: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'll be quiting my medicine dream and studying physiotherapy
Sometimes it is ok to quit
I gave 5 years to this shit and have nothing to show for it
Except learning other skill of course
I was stupid
I should have gone for a degree
I'll have been done by now
Dont be like me
Choose wisely ooh
Or decide to risk it like me
It may favour you
Everybody no get the same head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vitamin17(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Drixlee:
I was stupid
Dont be like me
Choose wisely ooh
It may favour you

Baba wetin happen

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by justus7: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Gentlejaey:
Please if there is any Unizik. Medical student here, I really seek your guidance �

Yeah
Congratulations
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Eben331: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Drixlee:
I was stupid
Dont be like me
Choose wisely ooh
It may favour you

It is well, my brother

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by favch(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hi guys

I want to go to a school of nursing in Anambra state, can anyone please tell me the best in Anambra state and if their admission form is still on sale?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Drixlee:
I was stupid
Dont be like me
Choose wisely ooh
It may favour you
It's well with you. cry I thank God I listened to my parents and accepted my Human Anatomy admission then instead of waiting for mbbs admission. It was 8 years after secondary school I eventually got mbbs admission.. Imagine if I didn't have a degree. Congratulations on getting Physiotherapy admission... I'm proud of you and I'm happy for you! smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by RuyiMedicDiary: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
For those who may be interested, in this video I discussed my VIVA Professional MBBS exam questions.... Viva wasn't funny mehnnn grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnxWlrsOV1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5G9ih3h-f4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.