Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (39337 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2012
BBDelta:

What exactly are you talking? and who is spending years in Kirikiri, When a man and woman decide to stay in the same house as husband and wife and do things together, the day the cannot stay together and do things together again and if they cannot find a compromising ground and work together only one thing is left, any of them should call the shot and dissolve the marriage. They should not come hear and talk nonsense, was any of these women under a life treat not to pull of out the marriage when they could not handle it.

They should go and sleep, if the gains was not more than the losses they would have left long before

Yup, when the laws are finally put in place for your kind and all apologists, reality would finally dawn on all of you that it takes two to make a marriage work. Just a matter of time, I can assure you. Keep your fingers crossed, since the Nigerian male has refused/is refusing to evolve, laws would eventually be put in place.

The culture of keeping silent is finally declining. Same evil culture that influences a girl to 'hush' even when raped and harassed.
Only people who do not know their rights would heed to your advice over keeping silent when evil is being perpetuated against them. Am I surprised? Is it not the same reason why the Nigerian government can use all of you as rags in your father's land and piss on you? Because you don't know your rights as a human being first and foremost before being a wife or husband, that is why apologists like yourself would rather tell people to keep silent. How has silence created a way forward to this mess?
If the same people left the marriage early, evil people like yourself would degrade them for giving up on the marriage 'oh so early'.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by plendil: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2012
cotton101: lastpage - SMH its a real shame.

what do u call a man that doesn't even know his childs name. A saint right - or its my fault he doesn't know his childs name cos of my sharp mouth.

honestly I thank God I personally don't know people with this mindset.

If you honestly believe all women who are beaten destroyed their own home due to lack of upbringing then its a real shame to not address the very act that would put some people (men and women) in jail in other countries.

Lastpage - some abusers are just mentally sick - not all but some don't have any sort of conflict resolution skill set to talk about.

anyway i don't blame you i guess beating ur wife or husband is normal for u if the person "misbehaves"

did you read his post at all? where did he say it's 'normal' to beat one's wife? How could any sane man born of a woman describe such barbaric habit as normal? The summary is that a perpetually nagging wife with poor buccal cavity control or a serial wife beater both have issues requiring attention. Both are wrong and unacceptable.

We run into trouble when we start trying to justify such idoitic behaviors from females: "that I nag and insult him does not give him any right to physically retaliate'' REALLY?? Why on earth would any sane woman, knowing that an unbridled tongue can cause problems for her still chose to give her mouth a free rein? Isn't that like a man arguing with another man holding a gun? Is that not insanity?

If you feel its not your fault that you have a sharp mouth, then its not the husband's fault that he is unable to control himself when provoked. Is as simple as that.

the bottom line is, neither should be condoned because neither is acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2012
most women who are saying ' there is no excuse for beating a woman,' though are speaking the truth, but we can still feel some sentimental element in what they are saying. These women are the ones that will tell you that beating a woman is an attempt to control. By saying so, they impress in your consciousness and in an aggressive way, an idea that men are insecure, unfair, wicked devils and beasts! And i agree with that! But my concern here is that these women tend to ignore the fact that women have violent tendencies. If na dem dey stronger than men, dem for dey do the same thing!

Women's violent tendencies can be seen all around us. In a quarrel with a man, they are the first to jack the man's shirt to his neck. They are the first to rain abuses. In many cases they are the first to hit the man and the first to destroy properties in the house.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2012
plendil:

did you read his post at all? where did he say it's 'normal' to beat one's wife? How could any sane man born of a woman describe such barbaric habit as normal? The summary is that a perpetually nagging wife with poor buccal cavity control or a serial wife beater both have issues requiring attention. Both are wrong and unacceptable.

We run into trouble when we start trying to justify such idoitic behaviors from females: "that I nag and insult him does not give him any right to physically retaliate'' REALLY?? Why on earth would any sane woman, knowing that an unbridled tongue can cause problems for her still chose to give her mouth a free rein? Isn't that like a man arguing with another man holding a gun? Is that not insanity?

If you feel its not your fault that you have a sharp mouth, then its not the husband's fault that he is unable to control himself when provoked. Is as simple as that.

the bottom line is, neither should be condoned because neither is acceptable.

if i had a daughter, i would encourage her to marry you. Every thing you said is on point
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2012
there is this talk about men beating women being an attempt to control the woman. But what about women who beat up men? Is it also about the control thing? Is there any research done by psycologists, sociologists and activists in this area?
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by lastpage: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2012
cotton101: lastpage - SMH its a real shame.

what do u call a man that doesn't even know his childs name. A saint right - or its my fault he doesn't know his childs name cos of my sharp mouth.

honestly I thank God I personally don't know people with this mindset.

If you honestly believe all women who are beaten destroyed their own home due to lack of upbringing then its a real shame to not address the very act that would put some people (men and women) in jail in other countries.

Lastpage - some abusers are just mentally sick - not all but some don't have any sort of conflict resolution skill set to talk about.

anyway i don't blame you i guess beating ur wife or husband is normal for u if the person "misbehaves"
What is all these drivel?
What exactly are you driving at?

My spouse and i posts here and we use the same pseudo-name (Lastpage!).

If we 'pound' each other with blows as you seem to infer, do you think our relationship would be that cordial?
Or how many of you dont have "secret accounts" on FaceBook, Nairaland, e.t.c?

Anyway, l thank God none of us is like any of the "Divorcees" that spew trash on Nairaland! Each of us knows the position, function, expectations and purpose of "A WIFE" and "A HUSBAND" (headmaster! grin ) in the family wink wink

I also, would cringe at the thought of "meeting" someone with your type of "mentality" oo family relationships! wink

Lastpage!

BTW: if you read properly, you will see where l "categorized men" and mentioned that "some men" are just "sick".
I also NEVER said that "ALL WOMEN" deserve to be beaten! tongue
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Meristem: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HAPPENS TO MEN TOO. This may sound strange to most people but its true. How come nobodys talkin about it? Uh oh! I forgot: violence is perfectly okay when the man is the victim. :-)[/size]

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by deolumike(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2012
no mind those feminists who are blinded by I-don't-know what! These are people who are quick to term nija as 'insane' society but fail to see their adopted society where a boy can just pic up a gun, go to the restaurant and kill indescriminately, as insane. Height of double standard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.