Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (39338 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by violent(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2012
4Runner: I couldn't sleep last night and ended up sleeping in church this morning. Why? 'Cos my neighbour and his wife started fighting from 2.30am to about 5am this morning. They're known on the street for this, but last night's was different.

The wife broke everything breakable in the house. This was what woke me up and I was scared for them. She kept screaming "one of us must die this night". She abused and insulted the hubby's friend who went to mediate.

I'm against spouse battering, especially when it's the man beating the woman. But my neighbour's case is peculiar 'cos it's the wife that starts the fight, makes the most noise and creates the unnecessary scene.

So if she comes out tomorrow to acuse the hubby of wife battering, some people will support her.
We can only pass a fair judgement when we hear from BOTH parties. My neighbour's is an eye opener.

Hmm..I became speechless after reading this.

Everyone does have a certain limit, and while I'm happy to lead a full frontal war against low life scums who beat their wives, I doubt if even me can let my limits be tested by a human being to this point stated above.

Most likely if i find myself in a scenario like this, i will immediately begin divorce proceedings against such woman and send her back to her popsi's house and probably even demand full refund of any bride price paid plus damages.

At that point where she's going all rage and beginning to break the things i bought with my money, in my house, I may have to use minimal restraint on her to protect my interest and properties....that's wouldn't be classed as wife battering!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 24, 2012
SMH at some posts here - what other side do people want to hear again, do you people honestly think that women are the cause of the abuse in EVERY single case.

This is the nonsense i had to deal with while I was in Nigeria, so glad i left
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by plendil: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2012
cotton101: SMH at some posts here - what other side do people want to hear again, do you people honestly think that woman are the cause of the abuse in EVERY single case.

This is the nonsense i had to deal with while I was in Nigeria, so glad i left

I'm not sure anyone is saying the woman is the cause. However barbaric the incident is, he/she deserves a chance to explain his/herself. things are not always as they seem.

Do you remember the Wilcox case? the first time her battered, bloodied face surfaced on cyberspace, ostensibly the handwork of an abusive husband, virtually everyone came out asking for his balls on a guillotine. But when the man came out with his own side of the story--corroborated by his children, I must add--a very different picture presented.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 1:36am On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmmm... Nice post! - how about women who beat up their husbands/partners?

I've seen Nigerian women beat up their husbands and kick them out of the house in the UK, yet they still get restraining order against their victims(who happen to be men in these cases)....

I'm not a woman beater and I've never touched any woman in my young life on this planet. However, the law is flawed in the West because it favours women more...
and some lunatics say the west is saner!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by plendil: 1:39am On Sep 24, 2012
cap28:

women who beat up their husbands are very much in the minority and not the norm amongst nigerians. You are always going to get one or two isolated cases of women who beat up their husbands but in no way is this as commonplace as nigerian men who beat up their wives.

minority of majority is irrelevant here. Bottom line is violent acts against a fellow human being, male or female, is wrong and barbaric and should never be condoned.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 1:54am On Sep 24, 2012
plendil:

minority of majority is irrelevant here. Bottom line is violent acts against a fellow human being, male or female, is wrong and barbaric and should never be condoned.
no mind those feminists who are blinded by god knows what! These are people who are quick to term nija as 'insane' society but fail to see their adopted society where a boy can just pic up a gun, go to the restaurant and kill indescriminately, as insane. Height of double standard. Xenocentric bigots!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by rufychuks: 2:02am On Sep 24, 2012
i strongly disagree with people who beat their wives and i know many who do it for very little reason bt not all women are saints. However, i almost slapped a gal once if not for my friend who held my hand. Look, the gal was a coursemate and we were in a research group together. I collectd ovr analysis and submitted it to d supervisor after we had both worked on it. Seconds later she came back and demanded i return d work. I explaind that d prof had it and he had left his office. This gal, who i considered a good friend, clawed, screamed and pushed at me. I was still amazed when she dragged my shirt collar and dashd me a star-spangled slap. My gvy stopd my hand in midair and i realizd what i almost did. D gal ran out crying and told everyone that i beat her up! my friend had to explain that i didnt lay a finger on her cos everybody blivd her. I still dont know y she attackd me cos in the end we did well in the project.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by kaynik(f): 2:09am On Sep 24, 2012
I have read several comments and can clearly see how ignorant some people are. Abusive men have deep seated problems, its more psychological than anything else. Their back ground also doesn't help matters.Now who are the people talking about the other side of the story. 90% of domestic abuse is not as a result of a rude , disobedient or nagging wife. It usually stems from the man needing to control something and that is his wife. If you notice most of these abusive men are charming, gentle and very attractive.
Please read about Drew Peterson, study these men that abuse or kill there wives and you will know that there is no need to hear THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Sep 24, 2012
4Runner: I couldn't sleep last night and ended up sleeping in church this morning. Why? 'Cos my neighbour and his wife started fighting from 2.30am to about 5am this morning. They're known on the street for this, but last night's was different.

The wife broke everything breakable in the house. This was what woke me up and I was scared for them. She kept screaming "one of us must die this night". She abused and insulted the hubby's friend who went to mediate.

I'm against spouse battering, especially when it's the man beating the woman. But my neighbour's case is peculiar 'cos it's the wife that starts the fight, makes the most noise and creates the unnecessary scene.

So if she comes out tomorrow to acuse the hubby of wife battering, some people will support her.
We can only pass a fair judgement when we hear from BOTH parties. My neighbour's is an eye opener.

But 4Runner, I don't understand why you are only against Abuse when it happens to a woman but not to a man. I mean the world around you has learnt of and moved past making excuses for one sex over the other. I don't understand why you refuse to accept that ABUSE IS ABUSE . . . no matter who is involved. What special lecture do you need to know the message is ABUSE IS ABUSE?

I actually think you stupid that you allowed a stranger rob you of your comfort. only wonder ho many other times you have felt you needed to inconvenience your self so this woman/man next door can have a field day BREAKING THE LAW. She coming out to LIE about being the abuser will not change anything of the fact Abuse is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by kaynik(f): 2:17am On Sep 24, 2012
steph7: What sort of excuse would these accused men give. The first time an ex bf slaPped , the thing hit my surprise oh! Cos we were laughing and gisting, when I asked him why he did that , he said he felt like hitting something. I ignored it. Next time it was beating, what was my crime then sef, I went to ask him for money I lent him . The most annoying situation is when people refuse to believe you or believe you should stay and suffer, living every moment in fear.

This is a typical case of an abusive man. There is no other side to the story. He abuses because he wants to and he can. All abusive men both physical and verbal need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Decryptor(m): 2:18am On Sep 24, 2012
berem: if Frank Edoho was the host of america version of WWTBAM,he would have longed been kicked out! But in nigeria we tolerate shiiit! We don't frown at domestic violence because we don't have laws! Yeah sure because its a man's world huh? Our women are not protected because their husbands can beat them Black and Blue and go scott free!let frank edoho come out and defend himself if he isn't guilty!
He doesn't need to defend himself! Katerine is a big looser!!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 2:22am On Sep 24, 2012
that violence is inexcusable doesnt mean we shoulnt hear from both sides. People who live in the 'sane' societies, as they call it; a society that believes you are not guilty until proven so, are the ones rubishing the idea of a hearing from the other person. How ironic! What if the violence did not take place at all? What if it was all a lie and the lady knew what exactly to use to get sympathy and to set the other person in a difficult situation to begin to tell his story that there was no violence! A telling of his own side of the story many are not likely to listen to becos the most people already believe you did it just by hearing from the woman.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by rufychuks: 2:24am On Sep 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

But 4Runner, I don't understand why you are only against Abuse when it happens to a woman but not to a man. I mean the world around you has learnt of and moved past making excuses for one sex over the other. I don't understand why you refuse to accept that ABUSE IS ABUSE . . . no matter who is involved. What special lecture do you need to know the message is ABUSE IS ABUSE?

I actually think you stupid that you allowed a stranger rob you of your comfort. only wonder ho many other times you have felt you needed to inconvenience your self so this woman/man next door can have a field day BREAKING THE LAW.
guy did you read what he wrote?!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Decryptor(m): 2:29am On Sep 24, 2012
charlsecy4:

Confused. I thought folic acid is a pregnancy superhero! Taking a prenatal vitamin with the recommended 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord.
That would show you how delusional the stewpid woman is in her bid to nail the ex-husband. Nigerian women can lie just to nail a man that challenges their folly. Remember the looser who dubbed her husband as a Boko-Haram cos he divorced her
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 2:34am On Sep 24, 2012
rufychuks: i strongly disagree with people who beat their wives and i know many who do it for very little reason bt not all women are saints. However, i almost slapped a gal once if not for my friend who held my hand. Look, the gal was a coursemate and we were in a research group together. I collectd ovr analysis and submitted it to d supervisor after we had both worked on it. Seconds later she came back and demanded i return d work. I explaind that d prof had it and he had left his office. This gal, who i considered a good friend, clawed, screamed and pushed at me. I was still amazed when she dragged my shirt collar and dashd me a star-spangled slap. My gvy stopd my hand in midair and i realizd what i almost did. D gal ran out crying and told everyone that i beat her up! my friend had to explain that i didnt lay a finger on her cos everybody blivd her. I still dont know y she attackd me cos in the end we did well in the project.
exactly what i was trying to say in my last post. Imagine say they go put you for jail for wetin you no do? These things happen in 'saner' west
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Decryptor(m): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2012
[quote author=steph7]What sort of excuse would these accused men give. The first time an ex bf slaPped , the thing hit my surprise oh! Cos we were laughing and gisting, when I asked him why he did that , he said he felt like hitting something. I ignored it. Next time it was beating, what was my crime then sef, I went to ask him for money I lent him . The most annoying situation is when people refuse to believe you.[\quote] Yeah...just as i don't believe this your story.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Tell the motherfcker he's just a presenter not a damn celebrity.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Sep 24, 2012
gst101: that violence is inexcusable doesnt mean we shoulnt hear from both sides. People who live in the 'sane' societies, as they call it; a society that believes you are not guilty until proven so, are the ones rubishing the idea of a hearing from the other person. How ironic! What if the violence did not take place at all? What if it was all a lie and the lady knew what exactly to use to get sympathy and to set the other person in a difficult situation to begin to tell his story that there was no violence! A telling of his own side of the story many are not likely to listen to becos the most people already believe you did it just by hearing from the woman.

In sane societies . . . And I mean the sane one's not the Nigerian way of pretending to be sane . . . anyone who lifts a finger against the other is GUILTY. . . . There is no "Oh, we have to hear the other side to know if that person who beat you is guilty". Once you lift a finger against another you are guilty. Now if a person lies that he or she did not not the other, that is a different case entirely however, once proven that he/she did infact lay a finger on another being, he/she is guilty of not only violence but LYING about it in that situation,
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 24, 2012
greateros: in as much as i empathize with the 'victimized' ladies, we should all understand that their are two sides to every story especially when it involves relationship.

Before passing judgement and calling names, its fair to hear the side of the other persons involved - women have a way of telling domestic violence stories to suite their sideundecided

am not married so don't crucify me lipsrsealed.
Under no circumstance or condition should a man raise his hands on a woman except "she hit his mother first sha o". But seriously, hitting a pregnant woman!!! Haba, 4 watever reason! Look 4 another way to deal with her not BEATING, SLAPPING or HITTING!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Lexusgs430: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2012
If Zaki's wife is now an ex-wife, why is she still clinging onto his name?
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by logica(m): 5:00am On Sep 24, 2012
Rooneyboy:
See this brain washed m.o.d.a..f.u.o.k.a
Ur the type that will beg and cry profusely when a woman denies u what she's got between her legs.
You know their type eh? cheesy The only way they can get any action is to be the "good guy".
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Chidosqi: 5:21am On Sep 24, 2012
Being a married man I can tell you that most of this women are lying. They will just tell you half truth. In most cases women are the cause of the beatings they receive.Their words are so biting and actually heavier that the blows they're dealt.
The truth is most women go into marriages half knowing the power of their tongue. Do you know that the devil kept Jobs wife alive cos he knows the power of her words.
I implore women married and single to study the power of their words.
Of course their are men who find themselves in being violent to their spouses, those ones need help.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by wildchild1: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2012
This not the first time we are hearing of Frank beating Kathy,and it has never been reported that Kathy mentioned it to the media,often times,what is reported is 'close source to the couple'. And now that Kathy is coming out to say it,I think it just confirmed what has always been in the papers....To those asking for the other side of the story,do you expect some1 like Frank Edoho to admit it to the public and say YES I did it,YES I abused my wife? Neva he aint going to say that..Last time I checked Frank aint no 'Farouk Mutallab' who can admit what he did cos there are no 'virgins for him in heaven' ...my 2cents smiley
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by 2good(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2012
LastApostle:

The bible made us to understand that marriage is for better for worst.

That is because the bible was written by ancient men. It is completely out of touch with modern times and need to be revised..
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by mofuflex(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmmm shame τ̲̅Φ all dis wife beaters sef, wetin even d world don transform reach digital beating na̶ђ haba!!!

Doesnt make sense @ all.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Sike(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2012
debrief08: I am trying hard to understand why MTN will still let that Man host a family show
I WONDER OO!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2012
LastApostle:

Infidelity and death are the only ground advocated by the Bible for DIvorce. So you are the one not reading and comprehending your bible

Ok now, I get you. So if you marry a wife beater who happens to to be deranged and insecure. If he is not cheating but beat the crrrap out of you. Your only ride out of that marriage is in a coffin? Thats what you comprehend in your bible?

Meaning divorce is a bigger sin than foolishness and murder?
Really?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gst101: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2012
@kobojunkie. If you want to call naija insane, its you problem which will eat you up lol. May be na toilet you dey wash for morning, clean dead body for afternoon, wash plate for nite, who knows.

Anyone who lays hand on the other is guilty. Accepted. But dont call us insane just becos you dey wash toilet, dead body and plate for some benjamines.

Not like where u dey stay sane either lol. A place where one can get up, take a gun, go down the street and massacre children and the only excuse wey em give is that he is depressed.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by lorddannie: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2012
debrief08: I am trying hard to understand why MTN will still let that Man host a family show
his time starts now!!!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gutsNglory(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

If a woman abuse you, Abuse your own back is cool, What of women who think they can beat anyone.

If the woman screams you ignore, she gets aggravated and she hit the guy he ignores, Later bust bottle on his head breaks

There should be laws against all form of violence whether to wife, to husband, to children to househelps or drivers

Recently a Pastor slapped a minor and we are all giving excuses why the slap might be deserved
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by 2good(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

If a woman abuse you, Abuse your own back is cool, What of women who think they can beat anyone.

If the woman screams you ignore, she gets aggravated and she hit the guy he ignores, Later bust bottle on his head breaks

There should be laws against all form of violence whether to wife, to husband, to children to househelps or drivers

Recently a Pastor slapped a minor and we are all giving excuses why the slap might be deserved

The bolded and colored shows you the level of hypocrisy entrenched in the Nigerian society. People want to choose what is good or bad based on their own intuition which is influenced by religious, cultural and tribal orientation. Oyedepo was practically exonerated by majority of Nigerian Christians and yet the same Christians will cry out to the public if they are treated the same way.
Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2012
Frank and his wife used to be my role models for what a relationship and marriage should be, it's still like a dream that they degenerated to this level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.