Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (39336 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by charlsecy4(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
:
He had some folic acid in his hand and said I should swallow it and abort the pregnancy.

Confused. I thought folic acid is a pregnancy superhero! Taking a prenatal vitamin with the recommended 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by violent(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nosa-Henry:

Why are you so judgemental, did you hear from him. What is MTN business with personal and private lives of its employees.

Because MTN has values and its employees are representatives of those values either in their private or professional lives.

I would suggest you gain more exposure to a culture outside a backward stone age mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by saintkola(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2012
greateros: in as much as i empathize with the 'victimized' ladies, we should all understand that their are two sides to every story especially when it involves relationship.

Before passing judgement and calling names, its fair to hear the side of the other persons involved - women have a way of telling domestic violence stories to suite their sideundecided

am not married so don't crucify me lipsrsealed.

I really don't care for the other side of the story because there's no good reason why a man should verbally or physically assault his wife!

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by violent(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
ActiveMan:

FOOLISH? WHY DID YOU MARRY SOMEONE YOU WILL BEAT? WHY DONT YOU LEAVE HER ALONE WHEN YOU CAN NOT KEEP YOUR ANGER AND PRIDE IN YOUR POCKET,

Isn't the same organisation you furiously labelled as "FOOLISH" fighting against this stone aged backwardness?

If you aren't sure why you must criticize people, it may be better you don't at all.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
phemi01: I know women will be quick to judge. How sure are these women aren't lying. If the accused comes out and say otherwise, who would u believe. Women and their EVIL ways sha. They just want to finish ur career d moment u quit it with them. Her plan no go work.
what proof do you have that they are lying? Do you know what they have passed through in the hands of their mean husbands for them to come out and let the world know their story? FYI,if you don't know Evelyn Edoho very well,she is a well known broadcaster and she is an anchor on AM Express on NTA! Who is Frank Edoho anyway? No one knew him not until WWTBAM became a favourite programme on TV.as I said earlier let him defend himself if he got nothing to hide!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by VUVUZELA10: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
What of men that are regularly abused and tortured by their wives? Who speaks for these oppressed men? Don't condemned Frank Edoho yet. Hear him out. Women paint pictures favorable to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by omenziate(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
Should there b an other side of the story to justify forcing a woman to guzzle folic acid down her throat?
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
What sort of excuse would these accused men give. The first time an ex bf slaPped , the thing hit my surprise oh! Cos we were laughing and gisting, when I asked him why he did that , he said he felt like hitting something. I ignored it. Next time it was beating, what was my crime then sef, I went to ask him for money I lent him . The most annoying situation is when people refuse to believe you or believe you should stay and suffer, living every moment in fear.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by kutchs: 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nosa-Henry:

Why are you so judgemental, did you hear from him. What is MTN business with personal and private lives of its employees.
Thanks Nosa. Thatz exactly the point I have been trying to make all nite. This is a personal, private and family matter and should be seen as such, thus demanding that Frank be sacked on account of that is very silly.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
mazaje: Nigerians and their wahala. . .I have stated this time and time again. . .Violence is a part of our society. . .Its is part of our DNA. Until we eschew violence then women can keep crying day and night, but the problem will never be sloved. . .The same women that complain about domestic violence are the same women that beat up their house helps, their younger ones and also encourage their elder children to beat up their younger ones all the time when they offend them. . .In our schools we are thought that violence is the only way when a person commits an offence, when a junoir student offends a senoir student the only answwr is violence, a students offends a teacher same thing, violence, when a younger brother/sister offends an elder brother/sister the answer is violence many parents encourage their elder siblings to discipline the younger ones with acts of violenve. . .Child offends parents, violence. . .Violence permeates our society. . .We encourage it every where. How do we expect it not to manifest in our homes. . .The society has thought us right from school and from our homes that if any subordinate offends you beat him/her up, we carry the same violence to our homes and offices. . .why won't there be excessive violence when the society teaches us that it is the only way to solve our problems when our subordinates offend us?. . . .The same women that grew up beating their house helps, younger brothers, younger sisters and younger cousins will come on nairaland and be forming "my husband beat me up". . .When you your self have been contributing to the circle of violence that is rife in our society all your lives. . .Make wuna carry go jare. . .

This is the problem with our society we choose to excuse one violence and condemn another. The same women that are victims now, Wont raise an eyelid to beat the hell out of their own house help, beat their own younger sister, beat their own driver etc.

We had a topic on Family section where a woman slapped a minor, The minors Father now slapped the woman back. When the majority of Posters came to offer advice they were condemning the Father but excusing the woman who slapped a minor.

Why must be beat beat beat beat everyone we consider weaker than us? Husband beat wife, Husband beat driver, Wife beat housegirl , Elder brother beat younger, Driver beat Housegirl, Neighbor beat neighbor, Someone bash your car you beat.

We need to address this fundamentally

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
violent:

Isn't the same organisation you furiously labelled as "FOOLISH" fighting against this stone aged backwardness?

If you aren't sure why you must criticize people, it may be better you don't at all.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MY FRIEND?

ALWAYS TREAT YOUR WOMAN AS A FRAGILE STUFF

SHE HAS THE RIGHT HAS YOU DO, SO KEEP YOUR EGO

YOU ARE ALWAYS NOT RIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE DECISIONS OR ISSUES, LET HER HAVE A SAY ON ANY ISSUE.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
I know we women can be annoying at times, but nothing should make a man hit a woman. Even if she grabs your shirt etc, just ignore her and if you aren't married breakup with her, no one should ever go through an abusive relationship
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by indie505(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
hmm plenty antagonism here....mi no like conflict buh now i thnk of it,im guessin both parties must ve contributed to whteva's goin on between'em,we cnt look at it one sided
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
dayokanu:

This is the problem with our society we choose to excuse one violence and condemn another. The same women that are victims now, Wont raise an eyelid to beat the hell out of their own house help, beat their own younger sister, beat their own driver etc.

We had a topic on Family section where a woman slapped a minor, The minors Father now slapped the woman back. When the majority of Posters came to offer advice they were condemning the Father but excusing the woman who slapped a minor.

Why must be beat beat beat beat everyone we consider weaker than us? Husband beat wife, Husband beat driver, Wife beat housegirl , Elder brother beat younger, Driver beat Housegirl, Neighbor beat neighbor, Someone bash your car you beat.

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by mu2sa2: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
Somebody being so called celebrity (man or woman)doesnt mean he or she is a good husband or wife.Some of these so called celebrity women/ men ar totally irresponsible at home toward their spouses and children. I am therefore not surprised to hear these stories, though am not condemning Edoho or Azzai because I havent heard their own side of the story. Any form of violence is evil - ALL violence:man on wife and vice versa, madam on househelp, police/soldier on civilian, lastma men on driver, teacher on student etc.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
VUVUZELA10: What of men that are regularly abused and tortured by their wives? Who speaks for these oppressed men? Don't condemned Frank Edoho yet. Hear him out. Women paint pictures favorable to themselves.

Every sensible man knows that. Only buffoons 'real men' here would keep saying otherwise. I really don't understand why anyone with a functional brain would choose to believe a woman's words for the sake of it - based on her own testimony. Even her bruised face proves nothing! Ask the erstwhile Nigerian ambassador to Kenya about his experience with the witch he married.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2012
Women talk, never to be taken seriously......
The two ladies in question should lick their wounds and accept the reality on ground which is (REJECTION)....... That they were not good enough in their respective homes to be called wives.

They should go outside and look for younger guys that will warm their beds for them rather than trying to sell the 'angelike' personality to the public .

THEY ARE BOTH WASH AND FADED . SIMPLE, THEY SAVE THE SERMON FOR ANOTHER DAY.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
dayokanu:

Very true.
steph7: I know we women can be annoying at times, but nothing should make a man hit a woman. Even if she grabs your shirt etc, just ignore her and if you aren't married breakup with her, no one should ever go through an abusive relationship
You shouldnt be grabbing your husbands shirt, you are then just as guilty of abuse as he is, just that you may not be strong enough to beat him. Violence from any gender should not be tolerated, let us stop practicing, and excusing it, When you Nag and shout at your man you are being abusive, when you stand and start calling neighbors for him you are being abusive. Verbally and mentally abusive. None of it should be excused. Simple and short.
Infact I taya.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by phemi01(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: what proof do you have that they are lying? Do you know what they have passed through in the hands of their mean husbands for them to come out and let the world know their story? FYI,if you don't know Evelyn Edoho very well,she is a well known broadcaster and she is an anchor on AM Express on NTA! Who is Frank Edoho anyway? No one knew him not until WWTBAM became a favourite programme on TV.as I said earlier let him defend himself if he got nothing to hide!

What proof do u also have that they are not lying. She has no proof. I know most women will just play sentiments, pity and support her. So because she worked in NTA means she cannot cook up false stories. YES it is bad to be violent against women in any way, but none of us on NL lived with them so u can't just accept one side of the story. I still say it,some women are very wicked and desperate. I knw d female folks will never agree on this. Sme1 is even asking what d other side of the story is needed for. no matter how hard we argue this, the ladies will never accept.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
pro01:

Every sensible man knows that. Only buffoons 'real men' here would keep saying otherwise. I really don't understand why anyone with a functional brain would choose to believe a woman's words for the sake of it - based on her own testimony. Even her bruised face proves nothing! Ask the erstwhile Nigerian ambassador to Kenya about his experience with the witch he married.

Ur so on point.
The words of ladies should be taken for a pinch of salt.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by ballabriggs: 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Of all the cases of celeb domestic violence in naija, no one vex me like Black Arrow beating up his wife.

How can an ugly man like Segun Arinze beat up a woman?

In fact RIP Naija women.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by zarkknight(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
greateros: in as much as i empathize with the 'victimized' ladies, we should all understand that their are two sides to every story especially when it involves relationship.

Before passing judgement and calling names, its fair to hear the side of the other persons involved - women have a way of telling domestic violence stories to suite their sideundecided

am not married so don't crucify me lipsrsealed.

I don't need to hear the husbands side of the story, no circumstance should make a man beat his wife. There are civilized ways to handle issues, not to turn her into a punching bag. God help any man that touches my sister, I will cut off his left balls. angry

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
phemi01:

What proof do u also have that they are not lying. She has no proof. I know most women will just play sentiments, pity and support her. So because she worked in NTA means she cannot cook up false stories. YES it is bad to be violent against women in any way, but none of us on NL lived with them so u can't just accept one side of the story. I still say it,some women are very wicked and desperate. I knw d female folks will never agree on this. Sme1 is even asking what d other side of the story is needed for. no matter how hard we argue this, the ladies will never accept.
Who says it is bad to be violent against women, e be like say woman never do u something b4, my own honest advice is that u BEAT the living day light out of any woman who does against ur will.
They don't deserve pity @ all.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Very true.

You shouldnt be grabbing your husbands shirt, you are then just as guilty of abuse as he is, just that you may not be strong enough to beat him. Violence from any gender should not be tolerated, let us stop practicing, and excusing it, When you Nag and shout at your man you are being abusive, when you stand and start calling neighbors for him you are being abusive. Verbally and mentally abusive. None of it should be excused. Simple and short.
Infact I taya.

Thank you very much. That is exactly my personal opinion on this domestic abuse matter. What I would NEVER accept or tolerate is the idea that a woman can do ANYTHING she likes to her husband, but the husband must never retaliate or hit back at her "no matter what". Some of us are inherently fair minded - to the same degree that we are vindictive. We live by the Golden Rule. Anybody that doesn't realise this is in for a very raw deal.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
phemi01:

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by emmatok(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
shilling: Smh at people asking for the other side of the story. There is no reason/excuse for domestic abuse.

What if those men never touched them.
Remember the Nigerian Ambassador's case.
Thesame women that initially condemed the Ambassador, kept quiet when they heard the wife was not telling the truth.
Hypocrisy.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by condralbede(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
Who be frank sef,nah boxer?and i blve zaki nah one of d actor in d ''masquerade''wit zebrudaya em sheh
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by 4Runner: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up sleeping in church this morning. Why? 'Cos my neighbour and his wife started fighting from 2.30am to about 5am this morning. They're known on the street for this, but last night's was different.

The wife broke everything breakable in the house. This was what woke me up and I was scared for them. She kept screaming "one of us must die this night". She abused and insulted the hubby's friend who went to mediate.

I'm against spouse battering, especially when it's the man beating the woman. But my neighbour's case is peculiar 'cos it's the wife that starts the fight, makes the most noise and creates the unnecessary scene.

So if she comes out tomorrow to acuse the hubby of wife battering, some people will support her.
We can only pass a fair judgement when we hear from BOTH parties. My neighbour's is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08:
Very true.

Infact I taya.
true, men also go true abuse, but are ashamed that they'll be seen as weaklings that's why they don't come out. In most cases , they are stronger than the women inflicting the abuse, but they choose to ignore them in other to be the better person
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
phemi01:

do you think if she doesn't have proof she would go public? Would she just wake up one day and cook up stories and decide to tell the whole world how Frank Edoho maltreated her? Do you think she doesn't have people who might have witnessed the series of fights they had? Do u think her parents and her inlaws are not aware of the domestic violence? Frank Edoho is using his celebrity status to cover up for his misdeeds and that's it! Let him prove himself period!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
just another symptom of a broken society whereby the people in power (in this example married men) have an overbearing influence on family life and industry: not just women, but every member of the perceived weaker class-- street hawkers , destitute girls who become helps without their long term development taken into account, unemployed graduates who are faced with increasingly fewer options to earn a living etc. In a fair and more evenly distributed society where people have more choices, if a man assaults his wife or an employer abuses his employee, people express themselves by utilizing the laws that protect them or simply just walk away from a hurtful relationship. Until we strenthen our institutions and recognize the integrity of the nigerian individual, we'r barely scratching the shell on this issue.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
zark knight:

I don't need to hear the husbands side of the story, no circumstance should make a man beat his wife. There are civilized ways to handle issues, not to turn her into a punching bag. God help any man that touches my sister, I will cut off his left balls. angry
See this brain washed m.o.d.a..f.u.o.k.a
Ur the type that will beg and cry profusely when a woman denies u what she's got between her legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.