Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Dey Vex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dey Vex (12212 Views)

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? / I Dey Suspect My Wife Of Cheating. / I Dey Wonder Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dey Vex by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
Unique!:
^^^ You're very right there. People can be so terrible. I took in my hubby's cousin, saw her through secondary school, paid for jamb classes, and Jamb exams so many times, cos the girl was not particularly bright. Eventually, she got admission to the university, where she spent 4yrs, all on our account. The same week she returned to my house after Uni education that was fully sponsored by my hubby and I, she staged a walk-out on us. This coming after 10years of care. And with the full support of her family.

My point being that people are not always who they present themselves to be. They come to you as nice people, when in actual fact, all they want to do is to take advantage of you. One needs wisdom to discern and weed out from one's life such opportunists.

@OP, it pays to set boundaries in one's relationships. It helps to avert a lot of future stress.

Nigerians have this moronic sense of entitlement. They feel anyone that is doing okay owes them something.

You are in London, so you should be able to send me some money to "assist" me.

I have this project I want invest in, I want you to "assist" me by sending me some funds.

I can't afford to send my 8 kids to school, I want you to "assist" me.

If you don't, then you are a selfish or bad person. Like if you are social services. grin

But yet, they would pray for the people destroying their lives at the slightest opportunity.
Re: I Dey Vex by Freiburger(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Nigerians have this moronic sense of entitlement.
Which one be moronic sense of entitlement na bro?
Re: I Dey Vex by Sagamite(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
Freiburger:
Which one be moronic sense of entitlement na bro?

A sense of entitlement that is moronic. grin grin grin grin grin

Like taking a stranger's camisole and wearing it without permission because you need one and they have one.

Like thinking because someone is related to you and abroad, they need to send you money for the upkeep of the kids you created.
Re: I Dey Vex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Nigerians have this moronic sense of entitlement. They feel anyone that is doing okay owes them something.

I have this project I want invest in, I want you to "assist" me by sending me some funds.

If you don't, then you are a selfish or bad person. Like if you are social services. grin

But yet, they would pray for the people destroying their lives at the slightest opportunity.

You get the drift. But more importantly for me was the lessons I had to learn through this experience. Yes, I'm far wiser now to be easily taken for a mega mugu.
Re: I Dey Vex by EfemenaXY: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin

Sagamite:

A sense of entitlement that is moronic. grin grin grin grin grin

Like taking a stranger's camisole and wearing it without permission because you need one and they have one.

Like thinking because someone is related to you and abroad, they need to send you money for the upkeep of the kids you created.

Pls Saga, stop this at once! I nearly choked on my drink!! grin grin grin

Sounds like you've got tons of er.. nephews and nieces back home dependant on you tongue
Re: I Dey Vex by maclatunji: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
chaircover: Sis abeg dont vex. Its an opportunity to thank God that you have a home that people want to come to repeatedly grin. Sone people live under the bridge and no one is going to want to go live with them

Seriously, dont let anyone annoy you cos its not worth the stress. Look at it as loving your neigbour. Its only for a couple of nights and it is a seed that you will surely reap from in the long run.

Just read the husband and son bit. well if you dont feel comfortable about it, then tell them especially as you dont know the husband and the child from before. The problem with many people is that they like taking people for granted. Sometimes its not so much the money but showing respect to the host and I am sure that if when the woman cane the first time and left a token payment when she was leaving, you wouldnt be so angry now.

Is it about a token or the inconvenience?
Re: I Dey Vex by Sagamite(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Efemena_xy:

grin grin grin

Pls Saga, stop this at once! I nearly choked on my drink!! grin grin grin

Sounds like you've got tons of er.. nephews and nieces back home dependant on you tongue

Unfortunately there are some you just can't ignore.

I never marry, I never born pikin (at least none I am aware of sha grin) but yet I am already paying school fees and feeding kids:

https://www.nairaland.com/450945/should-micheal-essien-chelsea-fc/2#6093882
Re: I Dey Vex by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2012
Odunnu

How far Me sef wan show one night ooo
Re: I Dey Vex by Odunnu: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Give me two years notice

1 Like

Re: I Dey Vex by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2012
Odunnu: Give me two years notice

Starting from 2010.
Re: I Dey Vex by Tgirl4real(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Unfortunately there are some you just can't ignore.

I never marry, I never born pikin (at least none I am aware of sha grin) but yet I am already paying school fees and feeding kids:

https://www.nairaland.com/450945/should-micheal-essien-chelsea-fc/2#6093882

Liar!!!

He has 3 baby mamas grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex by Odunnu: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
dayokanu:

Starting from 2010.
Starting now!
Re: I Dey Vex by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Liar!!!

He has 3 baby mamas grin grin grin

Technically I am not lying.

No 1, the paternity test is not conclusive for the 25 girls that have come to me with belle in the last 12 months.

No 2, they have not contacted CSA to ask me for child support.

I have been calling the CSA monthly to know if I have any liabilities or claims against my name and hence need to run away from the UK. So far, they have been quite reassuring every month that I have no case to answer.

That said, as a responsible guy, I send one box of pampers every year to any girl that claims I am the baby father even when I dispute it, purely just to keep the peace and be a responsible father.
Re: I Dey Vex by Odunnu: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
smh @25 girls in the last 12mths
Re: I Dey Vex by Sagamite(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
Odunnu: smh @25 girls in the last 12mths

Say wetin?

E too small? I slack?

Na 37 girls in 2010 o. Recently I have lost some of my guile, dat na why e reduce. I need to up my game. grin
Re: I Dey Vex by ronkebp(f): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2012
Sagamite:

Say wetin?

E too small? I slack?

Na 37 girls in 2010 o. Recently I have lost some of my guile, dat na why e reduce. I need to up my game. grin

yeah!!! that is what happens when old age sets in. the number will keep reducing......

1 Like

Re: I Dey Vex by Sagamite(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
ronkebp:

yeah!!! that is what happens when old age sets in. the number will keep reducing......

I am already 55 years old, by the time it reduces to 1 when I am 90, then I would marry that ONE. cool

If I finally become a millionaire by my target age (70), I know it would triple.

So, no shaking. cheesy
Re: I Dey Vex by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2012
Re: I Dey Vex by EfemenaXY: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2012
^^ Lol!!

Sagamite:

No 1, the paternity test is not conclusive for the 25 girls that have come to me with belle in the last 12 months.

I have been calling the CSA monthly to know if I have any liabilities or claims against my name and hence need to run away from the UK. So far, they have been quite reassuring every month that I have no case to answer.

That said, as a responsible guy, I send one box of pampers every year to any girl that claims I am the baby father even when I dispute it, purely just to keep the peace and be a responsible father.

I love this up-side-down logic of yours!

Saga, you are a confirmed nut case!! grin grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex by Tgirl4real(f): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Lol... Sounding like a would-be responsible father abi? grin grin grin

Sagamite: That said, as a responsible guy, I send one box of pampers every year to any girl that claims I am the baby father even when I dispute it, purely just to keep the peace and be a responsible father.

LMAO!!! grin grin grin

chaircover:

How can you financially, physically and emotionally care for 37 children

They are all going to end up morons and products of a failed educational institution grin

Eyin len da ilu ru angry

Exactly what they would turn out to be grin grin grin

Bunch of Fucktards!!!
Re: I Dey Vex by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
I don't see the op as nice, i see her as a mumu. U let strangers come and run ur hse. Please kindly send me ur address so i can come and spend my own time. This time sef i might even ask if u will be kind enough to give me. . .emm. lipsrsealed Nonsense.
Re: I Dey Vex by Sagamite(m): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
chaircover:

How can you financially, physically and emotionally care for 37 children

They are all going to end up morons and products of a failed educational institution grin

Eyin len da ilu ru angry

grin grin grin grin grin

Efemena_xy: ^^ Lol!!

I love this up-side-down logic of yours!

Saga, you are a confirmed nut case!! grin grin grin

I know na.

I have already confessed: grin

https://www.nairaland.com/379302/honestly-nutcase-sagamite
Re: I Dey Vex by blank(f): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
In addition to all that has been said, Odunnu, all you have done is postponed the evil day. You have refused to confront the behaviour and you are saying you will do so next time. Let me tell you what will happen. You will put your foot down and they will be so shocked.

They will say to themselves and others that all the time they were there that you were smiling and laughing with them while carrying such in your heart. You made them feel that their actions were okay so why the volte-face? This woman is too wicked/rude and an uncomfortable environment will be created which you were trying to avoid.

Its better to nip things in the bud than let them get out of hand. I have had personal experiences of such. I made sure such a thing will never occur again.
Re: I Dey Vex by Odunnu: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
I dont care what they'll say tomorrow, but I am sure this visit is their very last in my home. Dont worry, things are already in their right places

1 Like

Re: I Dey Vex by semid4lyfe(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2012
Lol, why am I not surprised by this thread?

Maybe it's because I know Odunnu has a history of falling "maga", that is being too trusting and sympathetic to people tongue
Re: I Dey Vex by Odunnu: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Dey Vex by DukeNija(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2012
slimyem: lol.
Don't play tricks or games with the issue..
Just come up with a non-insultive way of telling her straight up how her constant visit with strangers in your house is starting to make you uncomfortable.

Her Husband and Son are not Strangers.

@Odunnu I think you should follow CC's advice. Its really a thing of the mind.
Re: I Dey Vex by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Sagamite:
Refrain from being considerate to people that are inconsiderate to you.

I dey tells u...na d koko be dat. cool
Re: I Dey Vex by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2012
Odunnu:
coming over, yes! With the the husband and 3 year old son this time around!!

abeg no vex, which kain church dem dey go? Stuff like this don't usually end well o! That fake pastor might wanna pull some stunts...spiritual or physical! grin grin
Re: I Dey Vex by Sodiq33(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
Na all dis 1 go make patience jonathan well abi?
Re: I Dey Vex by EfemenaXY: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2012
The bottom line here or rather, the morale of this story is this:

Nigerians love to take the mickey. Give a Nigerian an inch and they itch to take a mile.

Mtcheew!

Odunnu, next time simply slam door on her face. And make sure you aim well, so as to hit her big nose in the process...
Re: I Dey Vex by Odunnu: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
Bahd gurl. grin Who told you her nose is big? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mothers: What Was Your Baby's Birth Weight? / . / How Necessary Is Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.