Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (30163 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Obinoscopy(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by onatisi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2013
Obinoscopy: grin
i dey lie ?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by paschalomenihu: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
NEVER COLLECT THE MONEY. JUST ALLOW HER TO BE. GOD HAS SAVED YOU SHE WAS NOT MEANT FOR YOU FROM DAY ONE, SHE WAS ONLY USING BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING HER WAY TO SCHOOL, SUCH IS LIFE, BETTER THANK YOUR GOD IF HAD MARRIED HER SHE WILL STILL BE DATING ANOTHER MEN,TAKE IT FROM ME.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by charlsecy(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2015
Are you angry because she left you or the cos the offer is low??
But you are the OP? Tell him to add one more 0 to the figure.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Felaak47(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
cry end time.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote]That girl is worth more than a million naira to me. I am finding it hard to let go sincerely.[/quote
Any girl that does this isn't worth a dime. Be a man and say bloody hell to her and new fiancée

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.