Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (30161 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by tai2(m): 1:43am On Sep 24, 2012
LastApostle: That girl is worth more than a million naira to me. I am finding it hard to let go sincerely.

Consider it a business transaction, cut your losses and cash out early. Some investors never get their money back.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by cyrielo(m): 1:53am On Sep 24, 2012
Its like u out of ur mind oo.. What if the man involves the police and he is caught? Instead of flexing the 1M he will be flexing jail abi?
190-the-clown:

Tell him 2 make it N2M
Collect d money, rendevour some boys 'kidnap d woman
And demand N20M
angryWhat do u think undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Z8(m): 2:45am On Sep 24, 2012
U disappointed me by placing an offer? Where's your pride?are u starving? Appropriate ans : "Bleep off and happy married life"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by gutsNglory(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2012
@ Op, I dnt think ur story is true. But if ur story is true and u dnt collect the money then u're a B.A.S.TARD. The girl is not worth it anyways. I have a married woman who was my EX calling me and crying on the phone becos she dated a man out of GREED. The man thing is not that she left you but why she's leaving you. When you were paying her bills as an undergraduate you were just PERFECT for her but now that she has suddenly become a graduate she thinks maybe she's to good for you and deserves something better. That thing she's looking for she will definitely find it.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2012
This case na simple thing!!
First of all, confirm dat dis offer is nt a trap to test ur love 4 her. Cos most ladies could go d extra mile to gv such test.
If d offer is 4 real, my guy! No waste tyme to collect d cash. Most ladies would marry d rich man witout evn tellng u, am so glad she has a soft heart to thynk of an offer!! MY GUY!! OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by 190theclown: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2012
^Huh which Stock

Is her body now Nigerian stock exchange market!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by AtheistD(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2012
What if the man calls it all off? Then he would have lost out. So yes, it is like a stock exchange.

I personally think he should not take the money. It is better to maintain ones dignity in the situation.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nnekacherry: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2012
Lol.. Some people are so weird...

@OP.. Your pride and dignity as a man is much more than a mere 1m... Better preserve it...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2012
The girl has rubbished our OP n d guy too fell his own hands by calling to ask for more. So serizly dude, chop d shit finish.....collect d 1m n find urself a nice lil virgin. wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2012
Am sorry you are no longer a man!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by laberry101(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
O boy!!!!!

tell the man to up the offer to N5M collect the money and invest it heavily on 15 other girls out there

O bouwy!!

so women are Investments like this!!

I never knew ooooo - i would have INVESTED HEAVILY in all my girls (Ex's kuku)

so i can slap bill gates anyday anytime with hard currency!!

Maybe i should start investing heavily in women!

do they accept liquidity ratios and shares as well,

Odikwa good business - this is proper business thats not yet casted oh! shocked shocked shocked

I tell you oh! See business.
Really up the cash,collect and tell her u hate her small, small oh! Then smile and do both business and marry a finer younger baby boo man.

You only loose her , not ur life, and life goes on!

No total loss because if u do say na ruv u ruv her and u no collect the money guy you loose both ways.because she go still marry that rich dude! Whether u like or yes!

But women una get mind oh!

No let anybody tell u otherwise oh
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by laberry101(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2012
LastApostle: That girl is worth more than a million naira to me. I am finding it hard to let go sincerely.

I understand but sincerely you will HURT, but time will tell.

You don collect the BENJAMINS?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by laberry101(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2012
digitalgeorgy: This case na simple thing!!
First of all, confirm dat dis offer is nt a trap to test ur love 4 her. Cos most ladies could go d extra mile to gv such test.
If d offer is 4 real, my guy! No waste tyme to collect d cash. Most ladies would marry d rich man witout evn tellng u, am so glad she has a soft heart to thynk of an offer!! MY GUY!! OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST!!

TA ... What rubbish trap / test for ruv my behind,
Why would she test him? The investment tru school isn't enuf Abi?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by obowunmi(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2012
Take the money and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by laberry101(m): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2012
Iamurfantasy: The girl has rubbished our OP n d guy too fell his own hands by calling to ask for more. So serizly dude, chop d shit finish.....collect d 1m n find urself a nice lil virgin. wink

Look don't blame the op abeg! After such investment, his in a very BAD CONFUSED state if y'all don't know.

One thing with this , his pain isn't only the money spent in the gurl oh! His time, body, heart, soul, always wanting to make her happy and above all... The hope of her being his wife!

Then she comes with one dud and says blah blah blah...

Put yourselves in his shoes, emotionally no body would handle it, so y'all saying he did this did that, where's his pride and all, try putting yourself in his shoes and see if any of you will be sane.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by laberry101(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2012
AmBeautiful: Am sorry you are no longer a man!

That's what love and a serious commitment that come to a sudden end unexpectedly would do to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2012
laberry101:

That's what love and a serious commitment that come to a sudden end unexpectedly would do to you.
It seems you don't know what love is, nor what you are talking about. . .

Love is not money. Love doesnt take into account money spent on an individual. You spend money on them because you are truly concerned about them, and want thier progress in life, and not because you would want it back. If he ever loved her, he would reject that money. No amount of money would replace what he felt for her. So because she left him, he should be settled? Was she initially meant to be an investment? Was the deal between them to pay him back for her education, when she gets a husband? What kind of laughable mentality are we displaying these days?

After collecting this money, will he stop talking about her and the heartbreak she caused him? Can he ever forget her for life? Collecting this money means that the love he claimed to have for her is fallacious. He would also demean himself the more if he accepts 1m. Is that the total of what he spent, if we are to start counting? Will that also pay for hurt feelings?

I understand that the level of poverty in this country is alarming. Most people commenting here and asking him to collect the 1m have not seen 1m before, and to them 1m looks and sounds like 100m. And then we ask how is it that people use thier wives for money? This is the answer! Lack of values. People no longer value anyone, or anything.

Imagine accepting money in exchange for love. . . He never loved her if so. If truly he loved her from the heart, he should wish her well and move on and stop seeking to degrade himself in this manner. She wants to eat her cake and have it. She wants to use him dump him and still laugh at him. She wants a free conscience by paying him off. . . Reverse psychology, make her die of guilt by rejecting the money.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by laberry101(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: It seems you don't know what love is, nor what you are talking about. . .

Love is not money. Love doesnt take into account money spent on an individual. You spend money on them because you are truly concerned about them, and want thier progress in life, and not because you would want it back. If he ever loved her, he would reject that money. No amount of money would replace what he felt for her. So because she left him, he should be settled? Was she initially meant to be an investment? Was the deal between them to pay him back for her education, when she gets a husband? What kind of laughable mentality are we displaying these days?

After collecting this money, will he stop talking about her and the heartbreak she caused him? Can he ever forget her for life? Collecting this money means that the love he claimed to have for her is fallacious. He would also demean himself the more if he accepts 1m. Is that the total of what he spent, if we are to start counting? Will that also pay for hurt feelings?

I understand that the level of poverty in this country is alarming. Most people commenting here and asking him to collect the 1m have not seen 1m before, and to them 1m looks and sounds like 100m. And then we ask how is it that people use thier wives for money? This is the answer! Lack of values. People no longer value anyone, or anything.

Imagine accepting money in exchange for love. . . He never loved her if so. If truly he loved her from the heart, he should wish her well and move on and stop seeking to degrade himself in this manner. She wants to eat her cake and have it. She wants to use him dump him and still laugh at him. She wants a free conscience by paying him off. . . Reverse psychology, make her die of guilt by rejecting the money.

Yelz baus; I hear you loud and clear, but :

* I do know way more about love than you think
* the people here, has one way or the other taught me bow not to be ao damn serious about issues, and all about the fun.
* I'm not really happy about what's this dude has being tru, but I still wanna have fun while at it,
* the so called love you speak of is no where near the boarders of the counties surrounding Nigeria, let alone Nigeria.
* if he collects the money or not, he would still talk about , miss her, nearly die,give up hope, and Karma would still take it's cause.
* so please baus Hitmat..... He's here To get advices from different folks and that is what he is getting!

We should all not ask him to forget the money and move on, that's one sided... There won't be enuf arguments for him to be convinced that letting her go is either way going to give him peAce and lots of sleepless nights. Collecting the money would do worst, emotionally, but physically to him it might something Also.

And baus... 1m is no money at all, trust me.

In fact where is that young man,? Tell that girlfriend snatcher that you will pay him the 1mil , he should leave ur babe for you, If you don't have the money , send me ur Acc details!

I dey vex! Make no body hold me oh!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
laberry101:

Am sorry i can never stoop so low
You hear!

There is no difference between you and her!
Birds of the same feather will always flock together!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by tellwsdom: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2012
Bros, abeg give me 500k make i give you girl wey better pass that girl sad sad..Abeg, please ..Just 500ksad sad...Please send me a message right now undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by free2ryhme: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2012
LastApostle: Nairaland,
My girlfriend invited me to an unschedule meeting with a strange man whom she introduced as her fiancee. I understand that she has even taken the rich man to her parents who certifies him and they have given their blessings to them.

The rich man offer to pay me the sum of N1,000,000 to steer clear of his ''wife'' as a contribution to all the assistance I have given her. it is to my credit that she is a graduate.
My girlfriend adviced me to accept the money offered me by her NEW man saying she had kept the affair secret from me because she never wish to hurt me as I am a good man.
What do I do?

This is incredulous
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by yuzedo: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
SO YOU CAME TO NAIRALAND TO BROADCAST MY OFFER NOT KNOWING THAT I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF THE FORUM EH?!

OK! I WILL DEAL WITH YOU! angry

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Skywalker5(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2012
if you don't take it, you probably end up with nothing and its obvious you have already lost the girl
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2012
I have always told people never to date hungry girls from a poor home.the girl used you as a ladder to achieve her aim,it shows she is an a55hole not worth dying for..don't take the money,don't let them deflate your ego. Law of Karma will catch up with her..you are a Man,be a Man..such girl will cheat,even if you marry her.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
My girlfriend invited me to an unschedule meeting with a strange man whom she introduced as her fiancee. I understand that she has even taken the rich man to her parents who certifies him and they have given their blessings to them.

The rich man offer to pay me the sum of N1,000,000 to steer clear of his ''wife'' as a contribution to all the assistance I have given her. it is to my credit that she is a graduate.
My girlfriend adviced me to accept the money offered me by her NEW man saying she had kept the affair secret from me because she never wish to hurt me as I am a good man.
What do I do?

Do you even know the game is right on you?
Not even the girl?
Or her rich boyfriend?
Am sure both the girl, the rich guy, the girl's family and the guy's family must be having a nice laugh over you right now,
And they are probably sipping a glass of juice or from a bottle of moet as they are laughing.
Seriously, they have studied you and known you are a proper hungry man!
they also know of course you have no value, that's why this offer.
Do you think this marriage is about to get into will last?
It wont, just mark my words,
The babe will definitely regret, becos she is only marrying this guy for cash and nothing more.
Do you think this girl ever loved you from the beginning?
This girl never had any iota of feelings for you, neither were you the only guy she dated,
i can assure you that in all the years you dated her, you were never the only one.
She only used you to her satisfaction and now is using your weak point against you.
The fact you even want to think over this offer means you are exactly what they expected and of course they can use this against you in the future.
My advice for you is to let this girl go and cut all contact with both her and her so called rich boyfriend and all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by jaybee3(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
I'm damn sure this is one of 'em tales by the moonlight stories.

Why would another man with 2 hands just like yours take your fiance then offer to pay you for the little emotional stress he is causing you and you are here contemplating if you are to collect the money or better still how best you can fleece this same man with the same 2 legs like yours a lil further

Na real wa

Classic case of someone slapping you and you turning the other cheek to be bitch slapped again
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by tellwsdom: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Do you even know the game is right on you?
Seriously, they have studied you and known you are a proper hungry man!
they also know of course you have no value, that's why this offer
Do you think this girl ever loved you from the beginning?
She only used you to her satisfaction and now is using your weak point against you.
The fact you even want to think over this offer means you are exactly what they expected and of course they can use this against you in the future.
My advice for you is to let this girl go and cut all contact with both her and her so called rich boyfriend and all.

I was actually going to give you to him for that 500k... HOW MUCH WE GO SHARE AM wink wink??...........But seriously, don't knw why this guy hasn't sent me a mail yet angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by akpunku1: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: Reject the money.

When you were spending it on her, you weren't expecting it back. This is an insult on your person. Do not allow them insult you this way. Even if he makes it 20 million, it will never replace the love you felt for her, and the true motives for what you did.

Reject the money and wish her well. . . What goes around comes around. . . They will be duly rewarded.

bless u bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by 190theclown: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2012
yuzedo: SO YOU CAME TO NAIRALAND TO BROADCAST MY OFFER NOT KNOWING THAT I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF THE FORUM EH?!

OK! I WILL DEAL WITH YOU! angry

grin grin grin

You wen never even pay 5 months rent!!

Broadcast kor NTA news ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2012
tellwsdom:

I was actually going to give you to him for that 500k... HOW MUCH WE GO SHARE AM wink wink??...........But seriously, don't knw why this guy hasn't sent me a mail yet angry angry

Seriously?

With all my gray hair, you no get elders for your village?
Besides this op, no be MAN!
My grandmama, no go gree for am even with "150milla dollars"!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by bigtt76(f): 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2012

What do I do?

Give am free transfer ...what is N1Million compared to those pracking wey you de give am. Na insult ....abegi ...free de babe and let it prick her conscience.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Tlake(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
Guy u don't seem broke to me,thought money no gt range oo ,will advice you let jer go and dnt collect a dime u will surely be rewarded with a far beta woman n wealth.God works in wonderful ways jst ignore dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.