Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (30162 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by AkpuNku2: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Collect the money and move on, don't mind those that advising u, most of them have not touch 1m in there entire life
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by ajadek(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
LastApostle: Nairaland,
My girlfriend invited me to an unschedule meeting with a strange man whom she introduced as her fiancee. I understand that she has even taken the rich man to her parents who certifies him and they have given their blessings to them.

The rich man offer to pay me the sum of N1,000,000 to steer clear of his ''wife'' as a contribution to all the assistance I have given her. it is to my credit that she is a graduate.
My girlfriend adviced me to accept the money offered me by her NEW man saying she had kept the affair secret from me because she never wish to hurt me as I am a good man.
What do I do?
guy never take such money,u worth mothan 1m,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by onatisi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2012
InvertedHammer: It is all psychological. Just collect the "pay" and convince yourself that the babe is a witch.

Assuming you wake up one day come hear say the girl don travel Yankee go marry. No contact, no yawa.

What would you have done?

most sensible point so far
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by onatisi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
even if it was my wife asking me to collect one million and get out of her life i wont think twice before packing my bags.i will just try to raise the price ,not to talk of ordinary girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by emmatok(m): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
ARES: Listen to the advice of the great one. O ye earthling of little understanding. Good fortune has befallen ye. Follow these next few steps and you will be a happy man
1. Invite the girl over for negotiations
2.Do all the sympathy talk and play the understanding victim
3.You know her a lot more than the old cow, so seduce her in a way she can't resist.
4. Give her the best sex of her life,I am not talking about sex to satisfy you but sex to satisfy her. I am talking about mad crazy head. You have to go to places u haven't gone before and stay there. I'm talking sticky yicky,make the zoom zoom go boom boom,beat that kitty up so bad that when its dead, it will be the only cat in heaven on a wheel chair. Make sure her toes curl and she ends up shaking like an earthquake, so bad that the neighbours will come knocking.
5. For skill aquisation for 4 above, holla at me
6.When all is done,collect the 1m,
7. In due course when she understand that the old man can't give her all that killa sexx, she will remember u, then u've got ur self a cash cow.
8. When its all done, remember to make a sexx tape and post it on NL.
Now go and be wise my son

O boy you bad gan.

To be realistic.
1. The girl is gone
2. Love does not exist
3. Money is available.

Do you know, you can still collect the money and continue servicing your girl.

Think again.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by here: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
Let this one go!
In your love you helped out a friend,she turned to have other choices.Maybe she didnt want to feel rescued or at one point felt since you all are bent on rescuing her but regarding her as an item its best she makes the best deal.Say sorry for even asking for anything and move on,a great sis as her is out there hoping to growup with you.
Either way not in my place to judge.
You had the good time while it did last,if that friendship you both confessed meant anything,you'll keep it.
To your credit she is a graduate,so? Maybe for once she felt fulfilled,wrong but give it to her as a credit.
You dnt wish a one time friend evil for any reason,yes...and you have to dust your lazy bone and move on.
Keep the friendship and value it bcz it was the best thing that happened to you both.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by vislabraye(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
We always hear what men do, its good to hear the other side.
The truth is that when a woman wants to leave, there's nothing anyone can do.
The way I see it, the marriage won't work well because the foundation is faulty. Just leave them alone.
This should be a lesson to all men who invest heavily on women hoping to marry them. If you want a wife, go for a graduate.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by onyeego(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
ceazar:

my friend c'mon shatap...

we are talking money here...u are talking nonsence!
grin grin grin grin
I laff troway my stout.
As much as I don't believe d story to be true but if by any chance there still exist guys foolish enough to pay a another guy off for a bitch.
Me think d guy should take d 1m and walk away.
Free 1m no be small pepper just imagine how many times you will warm ur bed with that amount

1,000,000/2000 grin
Do d maths, they are that cheap
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by mikeokiro: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2012
Reject the money.

When you were spending it on her, you weren't expecting it back. This is an insult on your person. Do not allow them insult you this way. Even if he makes it 20 million, it will never replace the love you felt for her, and the true motives for what you did.

Reject the money and wish her well. . . What goes around comes around. . . They will be duly rewarded.

This person have given u the best advise, please forget about the money, negotiating with the girl and her fiance is nothing but belittling urself thereby making urself a fool, imagine the girl telling u to take the 1 million or you loose all, this is a big insult, brother me, one million is nothing, collect it now i assure you from now to christmas it is gone and the ill-feeling would live with u forever, dont forget she is running to the man because of his money and dont also forget that no amount of money can buy true love, please my dear reject the money and move on, God will reward you abundantly more in a different way, than u taking that reward of 1 million, no body knows tomorrow, u could even be financially better than the man and his wife in years to come, it could be a way devil wants to destroy plans God have for you, reject the money and have good plan of urself and work hard you will see, I wish you succes.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by otokx(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
interesting thread
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by mikeokiro: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2012
Bro,d gal is a good gal..some gals will marry the man without bathin an eyelid..those kind of gals don't have conscience or feel any guilt...moreover u messed up by even thinkin abt d offer..d best u would hv done was to thank them for the offer and politely remind d gal that you did all those stuffs because u loved her and u never expected her to pay back..dat way u would hv made ur point nd karma would hv fought 4 u..bt as it is nw..u will never get a dime nd the gal back..mark ma word,dem go dey look u like one hungry mofo..ow poor r u dat u will be demandin for money from an ex?o boy me go break any man head for even tellin me such rubbish...wot is 1m?..all these mushin boys sha..nawaoh

I luv wat u said, he just made himself a fool and a fool forever, the little worth the girl has for him is now gone by him negotiating how much to sell the girl to the man, just imagine how it would hv been if he followed it the way u suggested here by thanking her, telling her he did wat he did for her from her mind because of the luv he had for her and turn to the fiance and tell him to take good care of her and wish them the best, i am very sure in this case the man will not see mouth to mention any 1 million naira here and if he do u shorn him by telling him to keep his money that money cant buy true love and true love cant also be sold for any amount of money. you end it up by saying , i wish you the best , goodbye.

brother me, you would hv worth more than the finest gold and diamonth on earth and ur worth would be there forever.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by fortyfeet(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
Too bad!
She is considerate and deserve to be forgiven.
If you need the money, take it and if you don't leave it and bid her farewell. She is not yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by mikeokiro: 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
laberry101:

Look don't blame the op abeg! After such investment, his in a very BAD CONFUSED state if y'all don't know.

One thing with this , his pain isn't only the money spent in the gurl oh! His time, body, heart, soul, always wanting to make her happy and above all... The hope of her being his wife!

Then she comes with one dud and says blah blah blah...

Put yourselves in his shoes, emotionally no body would handle it, so y'all saying he did this did that, where's his pride and all, try putting yourself in his shoes and see if any of you will be sane.

not in a bad state to demand or negotiate on how much to be paid, he made himself a fool , period.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by fortyfeet(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
vislabraye: We always hear what men do, its good to hear the other side.
The truth is that when a woman wants to leave, there's nothing anyone can do.
The way I see it, the marriage won't work well because the foundation is faulty. Just leave them alone.
This should be a lesson to all men who invest heavily on women hoping to marry them. If you want a wife, go for a graduate.
Just like this man.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by mikeokiro: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2012
She wants to use him, dump him and still laugh at him. She wants a free conscience by paying him off. . . Reverse psychology, make her die of guilt by rejecting the money.

this is the best anyone have said here, you are very very correct.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by fortyfeet(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
mike.okiro:
Bro,d gal is a good gal..some gals will marry the man without bathin an eyelid..those kind of gals don't have conscience or feel any guilt...moreover u messed up by even thinkin abt d offer..d best u would hv done was to thank them for the offer and politely remind d gal that you did all those stuffs because u loved her and u never expected her to pay back..dat way u would hv made ur point nd karma would hv fought 4 u..bt as it is nw..u will never get a dime nd the gal back..mark ma word,dem go dey look u like one hungry mofo..ow poor r u dat u will be demandin for money from an ex?o boy me go break any man head for even tellin me such rubbish...wot is 1m?..all these mushin boys sha..nawaoh

I luv wat u said, he just made himself a fool and a fool forever, the little worth the girl has for him is now gone by him negotiating how much to sell the girl to the man, just imagine how it would hv been if he followed it the way u suggested here by thanking her, telling her he did wat he did for her from her mind because of the luv he had for her and turn to the fiance and tell him to take good care of her and wish them the best, i am very sure in this case the man will not see mouth to mention any 1 million naira here and if he do u shorn him by telling him to keep his money that money cant buy true love and true love cant also be sold for any amount of money. you end it up by saying , i wish you the best , goodbye.

brother me, you would hv worth more than the finest gold and diamonth on earth and ur worth would be there forever.
Easier said than done.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by teyman: 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
men colect d cheese n walk.she clearly shows you tat she aint in luv wit u,anymore.she is in luv wit money.its either you take de money or loose both de gal and de money.simple math man,though you might feel heartbroken now,try and be wise.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by teyman: 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
she aint yours no more man.just take de money if its useful for you.she loves money and not you or the other man.cant you see? she was wit u becos she thought you re rich,left u 4 more riches.i assure u,if u marry such a lady,she'll definately forsake u.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by teyman: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2012
fortyfeet: Too bad!
She is considerate and deserve to be forgiven.
If you need the money, take it and if you don't leave it and bid her farewell. She is not yours.
she aint yours no more man.just take de money if its useful for you.she loves money and not you or the other man.cant you see? she was wit u becos she thought you re rich,left u 4 more riches.i assure u,if u marry such a lady,she'll definately forsake u.[quote author=fortyfeet]Too bad!
She is considerate and deserve to be
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by tpia5: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
I have called Ex and she said'' They'' are paying just a million or no deal.

She ask me never to call her again not until I make up my mind on the offer.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by AugustusA1(m): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2012
My advice is brief simple n straight forward.dat girl is ex as far as am concernd.. Whether u accpt d moni or nt she is gone cos dats a decisn she has made cos u said she has kept it away frm u.. I blv ur pocket is nt dat fat,o boy jejely accpt d owo n bone her lik mad..I knw even if she leaves dat man tmrw u can't forgv her. To ve hidden such guyman I beg b wise ooo...dat moni fit hlp u n d next lady u ll meet n blv me ur next ll b beta dan her
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by franklampard082(m): 1:18am On Sep 25, 2012
Act like u r hurt but collect ur money jor. It's all a game. The man lucky I aint the one. I would have made him sweat out more cuz he feels he can intimidate me wit me
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by mariousroi: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2012
Typical
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Metalgoong(m): 2:31am On Sep 25, 2012
@OP

Please forget all those Karma BS some people are spewing here. . . You are no saint, and I can bet that you have wronged people in one way or the other. Going by this logic, that means Karma awaits us all . .lol

I advice you to either collect the money if you really need it, or move on with your life and wish her good luck. That you sponsored her in college doesn't mean that she must marry you, just see everything as how God wants it.

The girl was even kind enough to offer you a pay out if that would make you feel good. . .

Please don't make yourself a sore loser. Wish her good luck and forget about the issue of Karma.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by bayulll01(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2012
reading all the responds i now know the problem of nigeria@op forget the gurl,money karma and move on cos u are a disgrace to manhood for negotiating u fuckd up,how much is 1m.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by fortyfeet(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2012
The best revenge for a man who stole your wife is to let him have her. His turn will come.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Kobojunkie: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2012
sexkillz: Reject the money.

When you were spending it on her, you weren't expecting it back. This is an insult on your person. Do not allow them insult you this way. Even if he makes it 20 million, it will never replace the love you felt for her, and the true motives for what you did.

Reject the money and wish her well. . . What goes around comes around. . . They will be duly rewarded.

I vote this. I know it is hard to let go, especially after investing much, but reality is she didn't love you and to allow Karma do it's job, let go.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Ihejisco: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2012
u dey wait accept de money 4get her nw
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2012
bro reject d money, keep calm, when she gets pregnant, kidnap and kill her period. Since she had d mind 2 choose moni over u, den u should hav d mind 2 do dz also or u can still allow dem 2 wed, wait 4 somtn and cripple her, burn her face wid acid, let her regret ever doin dz but u should do it codedly so dat it won't be traced 2 u, this is exactly wat I'l do 2 any girl dat do dz 2 me period though I no sponsor or even love any girl 2 dat extent

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by 2makeit(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2012
T.R.U.E !!

Maturity in Every Sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by atasteve: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2012
Movingcoil: bro reject d money, keep calm, when she gets pregnant, kidnap and kill her period. Since she had d mind 2 choose moni over u, den u should hav d mind 2 do dz also or u can still allow dem 2 wed, wait 4 somtn and cripple her, burn her face wid acid, let her regret ever doin dz but u should do it codedly so dat it won't be traced 2 u, this is exactly wat I'l do 2 any girl dat do dz 2 me period though I no sponsor or even love any girl 2 dat extent

Please tell me that you are joking.

There is no relationship that worth going that far!

Once money/other incentives are introduced then the best thing is to walk away and find love somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / 10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.