Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka (31386 Views)

The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by ektbear: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
Correct!

Thief and armed robber are the same thing. Or similar enough that the difference is negligible.

Yet, in Country 1, 10% of the population are thieves. In Country 2, 0.1% are armed robbers.

Which country would you conclude is more crime-prone?

Or equivalently, of all the thieves on earth, 95% of them come from Country X, 5% from Country Y. Would you then wonder if there is something about Country X that encourages criminality (assuming comparable populations of course)..?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

If I use your logic without being sentimental, so because Muslim hate clerics are leaders of the Mosque, if they blow up a plane it was done in the name of God, no??

Nothing in Islam supports terrorism, yet Muslims get blamed for terrorist attacks...

It goes both ways...

You are a person!

If Muslim clerics are provoked by something that is not of their faith, if they state they are acting in anger due to their faith, target those that they believe are unbelievers and justify it with quotations from their holy book where they even expect rewards of virgins, THEN it is obvious to anyone with the benefit of a functional brain they are doing it for their religion!

When this itself happens repeatedly and across all geographic regions, even baboons will know the perpetrators are doing it for their religion!

When these claims are made repeatedly in their places of worship without anyone challenging it, even goats will know the perpetrators are doing it for their religion!

More so if there are fucktards in their religion that will refuse to condemn them and will find any excuse to justify it.

1 Like

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The day you learn what facts are, that day will be the day they have Xtian mass in Mecca.

Cretin!

@shuddyy
you see wink
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
It's Jihad now because in their minds, they're trying to save their religion...

It was crusade when Christianity needed to do the same thing...

Christianity would revert to the same thing when the Western civilisation feels threatened...

And there are White supremacist groups everywhere now, with verses from the Bible as their motto...
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Akanbiedu(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:

Have a go!

I am assuming you have a brain.

What DO YOU think?

If you don't have an answer, why don't you move on. Instead of trying to win a trophy here. You infidel

1 Like

Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

If you don't have an answer, why don't you move on. Instead of trying to win a trophy here. You infidel

person!

So you are declaring you do not have a brain?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by ektbear: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2012
I'm going to get lunch now. In the meantime, perhaps Shymmex will be able to solve this frightfully challenging puzzle I posed:

ekt_bear: Correct!

Thief and armed robber are the same thing. Or similar enough that the difference is negligible.

Yet, in Country 1, 10% of the population are thieves. In Country 2, 0.1% are armed robbers.

Or equivalently, of all the thieves on earth, 95% of them come from Country X, 5% from Country Y. Would you then wonder if there is something about Country X that encourages criminality (assuming comparable populations of course)..?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

If Muslim clerics are provoked by something that is not of their faith, if they state they are acting in anger due to their faith, target those that they believe are unbelievers and justify it with quotations from their holy book where they even expect rewards of virgins, THEN it is obvious to anyone with the benefit of a functional brain they are doing it for their religion!

When this itself happens repeatedly and across all geographic regions, even baboons will know the perpetrators are doing it for their religion!

More so if there are fucktards in the in their religion that will refuse to condemn them and find any excuse to justify it.

Where is the reward for virgins written in the Qu'ran?

Can you provide an evidence to back up your claims?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No difference.

Hypocritical, brainwashed religious individuals want to categorize sins in order to protect the "flaws" in their religion.
Christians may not kill for Jesus, but they pray to Jesus to see them through their evil deeds.
Muslims kill to protect the honor of allah
Atheist kill just to kill (personal reasons)
Others kill for . . . .

Don't mind the cretins!

To defend barbarity, they want to argue anything done by any human is done based on their religious belief.

FUCKTARDS!

I bet I am calling them fucktards because it is my religious belief/duty. grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

Where is the reward for virgins written in the Qu'ran?

Can you provide an evidence to back up your claims?

You are a person!

You have proven you are too daft for me to go and be bringing obvious facts.

Google it, fooool!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
ekt_bear: Correct!

I'm not here to argue propositional statements... You made a blanket assertion that a particular religion is evil when it's clear that the extremists in the religion are in the minority...

You can't judge a religion by the acts of those in the minority, just as you don't want people to judge your religion based on the acts of the minority within your religion...
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

You have proven you are too daft for me to go and be bringing obvious facts.

Google it, fooool!

Provide FACTS!!

That 'person' crap don't work on me....

Answer the darn questions!!!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

Provide FACTS!!

That 'person' crap don't work on me....

Answer the darn questions!!!

Provides proof to you after your dumbarse claim that pastors molest children for their religion? You must be more than a person!

Have you ever seen me waste time providing facts to mental patients like Becomerich, cap28 or GenBuhari?
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:
Provides facts to you after your dumbarse claim that pastors molest children for their religion? You must be more than a person!

Have you ever seen me waste time providing facts to mental patients like Becomerich, cap28 or GenBuhari?

You're not even up there intellectually, you've got your ar.se whopped more than five times on this forum on different subject matter... You're a gift that keeps on giving, just too easy...

Catholic Priests are custodians of the Church and a representative of God in human form... So, everything they do, they do in the name of God...

Back to the question:

ANSWER THE DARN QUESTIONS!!

BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

You're not even up there intellectually, you've got your ar.se whopped more than five times on this forum on different subject matter... You're a gift that keeps on giving, just too easy...

Catholic Priests are custodians of the Church and a representative of God in human form... So, everything they do, they do in the name of God...

Back to the question:

BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!

You are a person!

The day your cretinous arse can step to me intellectually while I am sleeping must be the day of rapture!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

The day your cretinous arse can step to me intellectually while I am sleeping must be the day of rapture!

You know how you get your ar.se whopped regularly...

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Tgirl4real(f): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

The ones who killed, did it for their belief system, and they justified it using the Bible...

The Catholic Priests molested kids in the name of their God, hence why the Pope never punished them...

Both Abrahamic faiths(Christianity and Islam) are basically the same thing... One is just more violent than the other right now because of their inability to separate religion from the state... Christianity was as violent as Islam is right now when it was going through the same phase...

So, you can't say one is more evil than the other because they were both cut from the same cloth, period..

What kinda reasoning is dis undecided
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by F00028: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:

I bet I am calling them fucktards because it is my religious belief/duty. grin

na you sabi grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

You know how you get your ar.se whopped regularly...

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

You are a person!

In your moronic mind, you are winning the argument. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A person can not get the privilege of wasting my time.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
I've got a guy to stand-in for me at a seminar..

Obviously, all his actions at the seminar would be done in my name...

That's just normal...
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

A reasoning HIGHER than your linear thought process... undecided undecided
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

In your moronic mind, you are winning the argument. grin grin grin grin grin grin

A person can not get the privilege of wasting my time.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!

BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!!
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

According to the person, you are on NL because you are doing it in the name of God! grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody cretin! grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Tgirl4real(f): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

Back to the question:

BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS!!

I beg to disagree... Catholic priests are not God representatives on earth. Roman Catholism is not the same as the Gospel of Christ or d message of the bible. Anything they do, dey do in their names cos they are the "Most reverred one" "His Eminence" "His Grace"". They already place themselves is the position of a god. So, in what god name are they doing things again? ...may be in devil's name sha. After all, he is also a god. grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:

According to the person, you are on NL because you are doing it in the name of God! grin grin grin grin grin

Bloody cretin!

I said PRIESTS!!

Is the girl a priest??
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:
I beg to disagree... Catholic priests are not God representatives on earth. Roman Catholism is not the same as the Gospel of Christ or d message of the bible. Anything they do, dey do in their names cos they are the "Most reverred one" "His Eminence" "His Grace"". They already place themselves is the position of a god. So, in what god name are they doing things again? ...may be in devil's name sha. After all, he is also a god. grin

So, you're basically saying they're also gods themselves??

Hmmm... That's new..

However, they need to be separated from the Church because the Church is about God, not them...
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Tgirl4real(f): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

A reasoning HIGHER than your linear thought process... undecided undecided

Indeed!!! Yours must be square cos u certainly don't make sense... grin

Sagamite:

Bloody cretin! grin

Hehehehehe
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

I said PRIESTS!!

Is the girl a priest??

You are a person!

You think that makes you moronic assertion sound one inch more intelligent? grin Because they are priest means whatever they do is in the name of God?

person! grin

Even if a priest carries out a bank fraud, he does it in the name of God. grin

I bet Seun created NL in the name of God! grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite is a DOLT!!!

Back up your claims, or go to bed...
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Indeed!!! Yours must be square cos u certainly don't make sense... grin

Hehehehehe

Ah! See this one o!

You are laughing in the name of God? grin
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by ektbear: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
shymexx:

I'm not here to argue propositional statements... You made a blanket assertion that a particular religion is evil when it's clear that the extremists in the religion are in the minority...

You can't judge a religion by the acts of those in the minority, just as you don't want people to judge your religion based on the acts of the minority within your religion...

Ignore anything having to do with religion, and simply answer the question posed.
Re: Religion Against Humanity By Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a person!

You think that makes you moronic assertion sound one inch more intelligent? grin Because they are priest means whatever they do is in the name of God?

person! grin

Even if a priest carries out a bank fraud, he does it in the name of God. grin

I bet Seun created NL in the name of God! grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin

So, the British education system is also a failed one, no You're a STONKER!!!! grin

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander / Two Die As Military Officers Clash In Lagos / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.