Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims (20493 Views)

HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by aare07(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
may ALLAH(SWT) reward them
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dygeasy: Its crazy... No man to accompany! Very funny people. Last time I checked, hajj is to serve God and to observe one of the five pillars of islam. The only condition Allah (SWT) stated is "if you have the power and the road or route is good, you must perform hajj" when then did having a male to accompany you become a prerequisite for hajj. Abegi make we start our own hajj jor for naija jor.... Arabians too dey vex me
dont blasphem. thats the prophet's people u know?
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ektbear: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
ogbeche77: The most painful part is that most of them were all sponsored by the pilgrimage board from the native state.. Thats fukcing taxpayers money going down the drain, how I wish it was from there own purse
But come to think of it, if I have offended my God and want forgiveness shouldn't I pay from my own pocket? Why must the govt pay? Since Nigeria is a secular state.. This should not be happening..
Those worshipping other dirties should also have access to pilgrimage funds.. Equation balance

+100
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ektbear: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
Kslib: See as dem deport them like expired bags of sour garri.. After if any small thing happen for saudi arabia or middle east wey no concern dem..dem go begin protest with hungry belle for dry sun.. Abeg muslim pass muslim joor..

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by takedat(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nigerians are being deported from Isreal and Saudi Arabia yet we all claim to be religious people.Guess the Saudi people were able to fanthom us inside out as prolly mischevious folks who would cut corners to do anything.After being told conditions for Hajj we still went behind to do otherwise.Nigerians are religious bigoted pea brains, no wonder Atuche stole depositors fund to pay tithe to Churches.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Truckpusher(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
Arabs despises blacks even more than the west do despise blacks(black continental africans) ,but for those that religion has blocked their common sense of reasoning they still see them as more of a brother than their own fellow blacks.....i have said this before and i'll always say it, "UNTIL SOUTHERN NIGERIA STOPS LOOKING UP TO THE WEST FOR IDEOLOGY AND THE NORTHERN NIGERIA STOPS LOOKING TO THE EAST FOR IDEOLOGY WE WILL NEVER BUILD A STRONG COUNTRY,MILITARILY OR ECONOMICALLY,AND THIS SAME THING GOES FOR THE ENTIRE WEST AFRICA"

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by hollypagan: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
What makes saudi holy land ,holly-pagan dont know
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Dygeasy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
amosy007:

so are u saying u know quoran more than the arabs or sabi the religion pass saudi arabians that deported them?
mr Amos....... I don't think that was stated in my post beht If that is your interpretation, what can I say? Saudi Arabians arent really doing the best thing, the MAN thing isn't so necessary.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ektbear: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dygeasy: Its crazy... No man to accompany! Very funny people. Last time I checked, hajj is to serve God and to observe one of the five pillars of islam. The only condition Allah (SWT) stated is "if you have the power and the road or route is good, you must perform hajj" when then did having a male to accompany you become a prerequisite for hajj. Abegi make we start our own hajj jor for naija jor.... Arabians too dey vex me

And who are you to question Arabs about the religion they invented?

Do you know it more than they do? grin

Abeg, none of you all should complain about the deportations by your "big brother"
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Dakingpin: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
Had_one:
WILL YOU SHUT-UP? PEOPLE WERE PAYING HUGE SUM OF MONEY BECOUSE THEY WANT TO PERFORM A RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION, BUT FROM BEHIND YOU'RE CALLING IT WASTAGE. WHO EVEN ASK YOU?
hey mister i've got a question 4 u what will visting the holy land add to u will it make u enter heaven,will it stop boko haram 4rm bombing, will it reduce the the amount of kerosine u spend boiling beans?NO it wont so why not channel that money into other meaningful activities

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by IFEDILIEZE(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
berem: I thought the Sultan said they should resist any attempt to be deported? Wetin come happen again? Dem no resist ni? I can see saudis don't give a fucck about nigerian muslims. Smh!
yeah! Just as d hausa/fulani muslim doesnt give a fucck abt d yourba musilm

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by pneumaticos(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
im enjoying this meeeeen...
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by hollypagan: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2012
I dey wait make them send my lanlady back na divorcee still dey go there
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by EreluY(f): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
[size=20pt]E YOMBO ANOBI[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ParisLove1: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin
Aboki women tire me joor.
See how dem they hustle for 72 virgin men in their paradise. Kai islam hahahah tongue

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Shalome(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2012
Oya moslems storm the Saudi arabian embassy and start burning saudi arabian flag...*I Giggle in Creole*

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by hollypagan: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
Kslib: @seun pls ban ol'dirty till eternity.. Those pictures are too sensitive for my liking.. Even though am not a muslim..
bone dat tin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by takedat(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2012
People should understand that Saudi deporting these women has nothing to do with religion but Nigeria now known globally as a country of deceit.Thousands of women travel for hajj worldwide, why is it that Nigeria is the only country being victimised?Its becos Nigeria is the only country where govt sponsor their girlfriends and people for political patronage to pilgrimage in Mecca and Jerusalem and these ladies inturn go there to shoplift and commit various attrocities.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World / Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.