Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims (20495 Views)

HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by swaggrbabe: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2012
A source also told our reporter that when the intending pilgrims attempted to protest their deportation, the Saudi authorities sent troops to the airport in Medina to contain any situation.
Intending female  pilgrims from federal capital territory, Kogi and Niger states, yesterday expressed fear over what they described as unjust and unfair treatment of Nigerian women on arrival at Saudi airport.

Meanwhile Sheikh Ahmad Mahmud Gumi, yesterday said the treatment of the Nigerian female pilgrims in Saudi Arabia was caused by government’s incompetence as well as the indiscipline, which Nigerians exhibit in foreign countries.

[b][/b]Sheikh Gumi said the action of the Saudi authorities did not come to him as a surprise because of the way and manner female pilgrims conduct themselves while in the holy land.

“During the days of President Yar’adua, I have severally called his attention to the atrocities committed by our female pilgrims in Saudi Arabia. Some of them would go to the holy land and banish. They stay there to engage in acts that are not only against our religion but against even common sense and morality. I know the Saudis have respect for women but what our women do in the kingdom have made the Saudis to regard them as criminals. I once had an encounter with a taxi driver in Saudi Arabia who told me that if he were the president of Nigeria, he would make a law to stop all women between the ages of 15 to 50 from going to pilgrimage. This is to tell you how bad the situation is,” he said.

Nawa oh, can't believe this. Dispite all the Hijab and siantly attitude. Thank God for the freedom my religon gives me. Am not in BONDAGE. Hohohohoho

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2012
gbadexy: As painful as it may sound, the saudi's did the right thing and it is not about us being inferior muslims or women being slaves.
The few times my mother went to hajj, she always complain about the attitude of some nigerian women there. Nigerians are known to export vices and the guilty ones doesn't know anywhere to be sacred.
I was told some nigerian women engage in prostitution there and they have bleached themselves, some sell kola nut and other things instead of participating in the hajj, some steal from the arabs because they don't close their shops when going to pray and some devious women wear low neck dress and bend down low to inspect gold and while the arab quickly turns his eyes away, the stash gold into their body parts.
So the activity of some unscrupulous nigerians is giving the whole country negative image and corresponding reaction and I think the saudi's are trying to preserve the sanctity of the hajj process by allowing only women with companions that can monitor them.
Its not as if they do it before, my mother went to hajj twice, the last time being last year and she went alone.
what of the men...are they not monitored?
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by olu77emi: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2012
NL this is not a time of castigation, but a time of sober reflection - Nigeria image is dented globally by women of low virtues; imagine all the prostitute caught in the last hajj claims their Naija, to control prostitution saudi introduce muharram
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2012
uy plus: .

Hahahahahaha!! Do urself a favor n go readup da death of Jesus! He is risen frm da dead, and it all happend afta 3dys!! Enjoy ur islam o, ok!!we'd all knw on da last day.. Dt adulterated version of da bible calld da koran wld b ripppd offf by demons!! Der r no prophesie, no miracles 2shw der is a supreme deity In ur religon!dts soooo bad...da nxt thn u r brainwashd on ow 2kill infidels!muhammad n allah said fightin is prescribed 4u!! U cnt run frm it! Folow dat rule, its also a pillar of islam.. Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! If u dnt kill an infidel, u r makn hellfire!! Trust me..sex hungry,blooood thirsty pedophile callld muhammad!!

If he had prophesised he would rise again like the novel called bible claims then why did thomas doubt. Why did your god sneak under disguise from jerusalem to galilea before he, as your novel claims, escaped to heaven. Have you ever asked yourself why would your god need to drink blood before he could forgive your sins? Is he that malicious? Check your brain. Many westerners are abandoning christianity and flocking to islam because that novel is too fictitious and illogical to be called a holy book. Too many contradictions. Go and ask your pastor. Even you jewish brothers mock your ignorance and foolish.ness.

Lo and behold, the God is the most gracious the most merciful. He forgives whoever repents and turns to Him. He does not drink water or blood before He forgives. He is Allah, the all knowing, the wisest, omnipotent, the omnipresent, the just. To Him I submit.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by gbadexy(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2012
uy plus: .

Hahahahahaha!! Do urself a favor n go readup da death of Jesus! He is risen frm da dead, and it all happend afta 3dys!! Enjoy ur islam o, ok!!we'd all knw on da last day.. Dt adulterated version of da bible calld da koran wld b ripppd offf by demons!! Der r no prophesie, no miracles 2shw der is a supreme deity In ur religon!dts soooo bad...da nxt thn u r brainwashd on ow 2kill infidels!muhammad n allah said fightin is prescribed 4u!! U cnt run frm it! Folow dat rule, its also a pillar of islam.. Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! If u dnt kill an infidel, u r makn hellfire!! Trust me..sex hungry,blooood thirsty pedophile callld muhammad!!
WORD REPETITIONS
IN THE QUR'AN NUMEROLOGICAL
CALCULATIONS (ABJAD) IN
THE QUR'AN
THE MIRACLE OF 19
IN THE QUR'AN SOME OF THE SCIENTIFIC
FACTS INDICATED
THROUGH SEQUENCES OF
LETTERS IN THE QURAN
SOME OF THE
CHEMICAL ELEMENTS
INDICATED IN THE
QUR’AN NUMBERS OF SIGNIFICANCE
IN THE QUR'AN
SOME OF THE
SCIENTIFIC
INFORMATION
REFERRING TO
NUMBERS IN THE
QUR’AN
BOOKS - MOVIES - ARTICLES - INTERACTIVE
PRESENTATIONS
Watch the movie "THE MIRACLES OF THE
QUR'AN"
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by lincoln123: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2012
amosy007: 71 people? Thats almost 400million naira wasted to d country that see blacks as inferior and on religion that see women as slaves

Nonentity
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by surgicalblade: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2012
arabian slaves una never c anything yet make una just wait na waiting gowan do igbos na em flood wan pay an back enquity vs problem=everlasting sorow
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by uyplus(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2012
morufoye:

If he had prophesised he would rise again like the novel called bible claims then why did thomas doubt. Why did your god sneak under disguise from jerusalem to galilea before he, as your novel claims, escaped to heaven. Have you ever asked yourself why would your god need to drink blood before he could forgive your sins? Is he that malicious? Check your brain. Many westerners are abandoning christianity and flocking to islam because that novel is too fictitious and illogical to be called a holy book. Too many contradictions. Go and ask your pastor. Even you jewish brothers mock your ignorance and foolish.ness.

Lo and behold, the God is the most gracious the most merciful. He forgives whoever repents and turns to Him. He does not drink water or blood before He forgives. He is Allah, the all knowing, the wisest, omnipotent, the omnipresent, the just. To Him I submit.

Funnnnnnnnny!! Westerners r runnin away frm xtianity to islam wit wot is happenin in da muslim community nw?? Dts crazy!!buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha... U shd b burnin saudi's flag n say, "death to saudi"!! How wld a pedophile b a God sent prophet? I mean how wld u tel me some1 dt slept wit a 9yr old gal, n disvirgin her b callled God's messengr?ow wld u convince me 2blv dt a warrior is God's messengr?Jesus preached peace, buh muhammad preached death 2unblvrs!!dats y ur religion cn hv no peace cos da founder ws a warrior,alwys killin infidels, tkn ppl's wife, sleeepn wit dem.. And he evn convinced ya'll dt u'd hv virgins in hvn, in essence, dnt slp wit 9yr old gals lik he did.. Come 2north, whr true islam is practised, whr u'd hv a 9yr old betrotted 2a man! Dey r emulatin da lifestyle of muhammmmmmadu..al u yoruba muslims who try 2funkinise islam, and evn worship on sundays(nasfat, ansarul), u r foooln urslvs..b a suicide bomber n stand 4ur faith pls!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by llbhuds: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2012
I think its a revised standard of quaran the saudi authorities is using presently or the ones rewritten by bin laden

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by jude33084(m): 8:41am On Sep 27, 2012
Kslib: See as dem deport them like expired bags of sour garri.. After if any small thing happen for saudi arabia or middle east wey no concern dem..dem go begin protest with hungry belle for dry sun.. Abeg muslim pass muslim joor..

Τhe Northern Nigerian muslims are baaaad muslims, hyprocrates at its highest peak angry
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by beqs101(f): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2012
Na wa oo. Why them no [s] fight [s/] resist deportation nah?
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by jude33084(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2012
toba: dont blasphem. thats the prophet's people u know?

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by beqs101(f): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2012
Na wa oo. Why them no [s]fight[s/] resist deportation nah? Shei na wetin them advise them to do ni
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by hjamiu(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2012
Its d saying of God dt they shld be acomplished havn't they been told by Alfas here, Nigerians 'll always wants to manofer every straight thing, there is no short cut to paradise
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by jude33084(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2012
oluMyderz: mumu!

Pls channel ♈☺uЯ frustrations properly wink
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by busoye19: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2012
Allah ya kawo!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ouagadougou(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2012
Abu Hamza says they're all his wives! grin
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by scribble: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2012
Had_one:
WILL YOU SHUT-UP? PEOPLE WERE PAYING HUGE SUM OF MONEY BECOUSE THEY WANT TO PERFORM A RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION, BUT FROM BEHIND YOU'RE CALLING IT WASTAGE. WHO EVEN ASK YOU?

Its government sponsored. And it has cost Nigeria hundreds of billions of Naira over time.

Yet Nigerian muslim leaders and Northern politicians like the norm can be expected to be embezzling funds from the whole process. Maybe that's why you have so many women unattended going to Saudi. Its like a profit sharing scheme where they tell the women to forfeit say 40% to 60 % of their allowance/stipend to those facilitating their travel to bear alhaja nomenclature.

Islamic law may say "anyone" can make the haj. Unattended or not. However Saudi law is clear on unattended women.

This is why the North is the most failed region in Nigeria. Their leadership is selfish and myopic at best.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by jude33084(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2012
fatahtalks: d problem we hv in dis country is dat we hv alot of educated illiterates. Dats why some pple call nairaland forum 4 secondary sch students. Jst look at some pple's post. D problem most nigerians hv is dat dey are ignorant of sometins yet they want 2 make comment abt it. If u ask most of d pple commenting on dis 'wat is hajj' dey dnt know it. Wat does it entail? dey dnt knw it. Yet one fool was saying a religion dat treat women as slave and black muslim as second hand. Go and ask who 'bilal' was in islam. Go and read who khadijat,sumaiya,aishat and so many more. Hw they were treated. Go and read b4 u start making comment abt wat u dnt knw.

...ΆŋԂ U̶̲̅ think ♈☺uЯ comment makes sense?

Have U̶̲̅ even been Ť☺ Niger Republic b4 or Chad? They don't like τhe non Arab muslims undecided
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by jude33084(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2012
maclatunji: It's so funny to see so many comments of people falling upon each other to post upon ignorance. The Saudi authorities know why they deported those women, which some of us also know and understand.

Enjoy your ignorance festival here. It's a party for you lot. However, I hope those in charge of hajj operations from the Nigerian side would learn to follow due process instead of ignoring rules and hoping to get away with it.

Why are U̶̲̅ deceiving yourself? If τhe Sultan knows why then did he insist they(τhe women) resist τhe deportation? Do U̶̲̅ know ♍☺re than τhe Sultan?

Get it, τhis is Ť☺ show Ť☺ τhe world Ŧħåϯ Saudi muslims don't pertake in Northern Nigerian muslims ideology( which is babaric)wink
If it where Ť☺ be another con3 they woukd have over looked it undecided
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Femmymata2(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
gbadexy: As painful as it may sound, the saudi's did the right thing and it is not about us being inferior muslims or women being slaves.
The few times my mother went to hajj, she always complain about the attitude of some nigerian women there. Nigerians are known to export vices and the guilty ones doesn't know anywhere to be sacred.
I was told some nigerian women engage in prostitution there and they have bleached themselves, some sell kola nut and other things instead of participating in the hajj, some steal from the arabs because they don't close their shops when going to pray and some devious women wear low neck dress and bend down low to inspect gold and while the arab quickly turns his eyes away, the stash gold into their body parts.
So the activity of some unscrupulous nigerians is giving the whole country negative image and corresponding reaction and I think the saudi's are trying to preserve the sanctity of the hajj process by allowing only women with companions that can monitor them.
Its not as if they do it before, my mother went to hajj twice, the last time being last year and she went alone.
[b]
[/b]
wearing low neck and bend down low, i like it BEND DOWN LOW. They must have been listening to Wande Coal. Bend down low for holy land, naija future alhaja's. Oga oo
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ABsI1: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2012
Had_one:
WILL YOU SHUT-UP? PEOPLE WERE PAYING HUGE SUM OF MONEY BECOUSE THEY WANT TO PERFORM A RELIGIOUS OBLIGATION, BUT FROM BEHIND YOU'RE CALLING IT WASTAGE. WHO EVEN ASK YOU?
na ur fada ask am
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by dafman10(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2012
Kslib: See as dem deport them like expired bags of sour garri.. After if any small thing happen for saudi arabia or middle east wey no concern dem..dem go begin protest with hungry belle for dry sun.. Abeg muslim pass muslim joor..

God bless u. Hope dem go protest n burn Saudi Arabian flags up North? Kai i pity Northern Nigerian Muslims... Wake up people
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Souljaboi1: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2012
Dygeasy: Its crazy... No man to accompany! Very funny people. Last time I checked, hajj is to serve God and to observe one of the five pillars of islam. The only condition Allah (SWT) stated is "if you have the power and the road or route is good, you must perform hajj" when then did having a male to accompany you become a prerequisite for hajj. Abegi make we start our own hajj jor for naija jor.... Arabians too dey vex me

Its quite evident that you know very little about the rules regarding traveling for females in Islaam ...
Its is reported that the Prophet said "A woman shouldn't travel except in the company of her Mahram(which could be her husband, brother, father, father-in-law, brother-in-law, brothers which they were suckled by the same woman)." Reported by Imaam Bukhari.
What is more pathetic is that it is stated clearly before application for a pilgrimage visa...

So bro, get your facts right before you come and pour shit on NL.... tongue
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by jude33084(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2012
scribble:

Its government sponsored. And it has cost Nigeria hundreds of billions of Naira over time.

Yet Nigerian muslim leaders and Northern politicians like the norm can be expected to be embezzling funds from the whole process. Maybe that's why you have so many women unattended going to Saudi. Its like a profit sharing scheme where they tell the women to forfeit say 40% to 60 % of their allowance/stipend to those facilitating their travel to bear alhaja nomenclature.

Islamic law may say "anyone" can make the haj. Unattended or not. However Saudi law is clear on unattended women.

This is why the North is the most failed region in Nigeria. Their leadership is selfish and myopic at best.

QED! ₪ice post smiley
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Frankiss44(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2012
centje: its embarrassing,thats the issue here...its a very simple instruction wch a 1yr old kid can undertand. Why cant a 'religious' body comprehend and obey.
Those wastage of tax monies shuld be stopped,both christian and muslim visits. Most of the pilgrims go there nt for religious purpose buh tourism. I can imagine how much those countries generate every yr. Lets pray in our homes or better still let them pay from their pockets. If God wnts you to visit holy places he will definitely provide the finance.

+10000000 Likes
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by achi4u(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2012
So every woman there must come with a man? what kind hajj party is that one sef?grin
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by oge4real(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2012
when are they going to start protesting in front of the Saudi embassy?
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by ouagadougou(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2012
FG must note that Saudi Arabia is no South Africa. Maybe Iran's Ahmadinejad should be appointed to speak on the pilgrims behalf at the UN. grin
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by dafman10(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2012
oluMyderz: mumu!

olumyderz on the contrary, na u be d mumu. See a justifiable case for una to protest but u guys wont. Cowards
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by llbhuds: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2012
centje: its embarrassing,thats the issue here...its a very simple instruction wch a 1yr old kid can undertand. Why cant a 'religious' body comprehend and obey.
Those wastage of tax monies shuld be stopped,both christian and muslim visits. Most of the pilgrims go there nt for religious purpose buh tourism. I can imagine how much those countries generate every yr. Lets pray in our homes or better still let them pay from their pockets. If God wnts you to visit holy places he will definitely provide the finance.

Abi oooo cos i begin to wonder why must govt continue to pay for people ?... Stupidity. Trust europeans na court go settle d matter ooo.
Despite all the hajj nd jerusalem pilgrims numbas increasin evey yr, dat is not a yardstick for religious tollerance in the country self. Hypocrates
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by eruditescholar1(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2012
Femmymata2: Deported from holy land, but they can still claim alhaja. I wish we've our own holy land 4 naija, where that one go be hmmm
In maidugiri,where blood of yoruba,igbo and even the hausa christians has been used for religious cleansing. All these boko boys need brain transplant from ben carson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World / Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.