Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims (20496 Views)

HAJJ Pilgrims Defrauded, Stranded At Lagos Airport / Ogun Gives Free Phones To Hajj Pilgrims / Saudi Arabia Detains 400 Nigerian Female Hajj Pilgrims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
Erelu_Y: [size=20pt]E YOMBO ANOBI[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
habi na make dey dey yombo anobi 4 airport abi inside plane on their way back home

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2012
They were deported cos most single ladies are assumed to p.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.e there.so its now a precondition to go to saudi..Nigeria muslims are goat,dey don't undastand simple instruction..no wonder the hausa moslem die like animal they are,all inthe name of suicide bombing...is animalistic behaviour a pre-requisite for being a moslem?

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by tellwsdom: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2012
Do you knw 400 bokoharamist can wipe out Saudi?? ...so they have their reasons angry angry

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by amosy007: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
Dygeasy: mr Amos....... I don't think that was stated in my post beht If that is your interpretation, what can I say? Saudi Arabians arent really doing the best thing, the MAN thing isn't so necessary.
well! Thats what u were technically saying
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by mike404(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
Kslib: @seun pls ban ol'dirty till eternity.. Those pictures are too sensitive for my liking.. Even though am not a muslim..
SHARAP!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by omenziate(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2012
All dis hassle just to get Birdman teeth wen u fit dye ur own any colour u want. Shior

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
This thread should be closed,or else,seun u go hide post tired..I swear.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by mike404(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
holly-pagan:
hihih hahahaha
gringringringringringringringrin omo e be like say you wan go compulsory leave o
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by 3kay945(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
Am patiently waiting to hear from the sultan that said the pilgrimage women should wait until they are coerced into the plane.
Sultan now your turn.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by 3kay945(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
oluMyderz: u mst be mad! OLOSHI
Is this necessary?
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by nanaman(m): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
I love to read than comment but have to write something due to a reason..some few days ago,these folks in the North protested on a film said to have been done against them (muslims) which i know 99 percent never saw the disc not to talk of watching.Good,it was against them done in another country which i think dosen't concern them @ all just because there so called IMAMS and ALFAS have brainwashed them.I want to see there reaction towards these deportation which we all think is wrong,even we christians know its wrong. If you don't burn the flag of Saudi Arabia take it from me you are COWARDS.

17 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by taharqa: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2012
The various govts should STOP using Nigerian money to take people to pilgrimages(Christian or Muslim). The FG should only be interested in providing Consular Services to the pilgrims, shikena.

....in the meantime, it is a grave diplomatic slight that the Saudis gave us with the way they handled this matter. Do we have the stomach to react appropriately? Would Religious Considerations/Supposed 'Affinities' not get in the way on what needs doing.

May God's Help our Sisters presently in Saudi who have been 'imprisoned' in another clime for days.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by oluMyderz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2012
nanaman: I love to read than comment but have to write something due to a reason..some few days ago,these folks in the North protested on a film said to have been done against them (muslims) which i know 99 percent never saw the disc not to talk of watching.Good,it was against them done in another country which i think dosen't concern them @ all just because there so called IMAMS and ALFAS have brainwashed them.I want to see there reaction towards these deportation which we all think is wrong,even we christians know its wrong. If you don't burn the flag of Saudi Arabia take it from me you are COWARDS.
mumu!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by sbeezy8: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2012
ummm iunno cause there are plenty of women who go to hajj without male counter parts lol lmfao this is funny tho
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by sbeezy8: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
Israel has been deporting igbos tho.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Dejiro(m): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
You mean oil money! there is no tax system in the North.
ogbeche77: The most painful part is that most of them were all sponsored by the pilgrimage board from the native state.. Thats fukcing taxpayers money going down the drain, how I wish it was from there own purse
But come to think of it, if I have offended my God and want forgiveness shouldn't I pay from my own pocket? Why must the govt pay? Since Nigeria is a secular state.. This should not be happening..
Those worshipping other deities should also have access to pilgrimage funds.. Equation balance
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by sbeezy8: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
LOL its all ove the news
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by KwoiZabo(m): 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
I pray this would bring an end to Hajj operations in Nigeria so that these monies 'wasted on Hajj Operations' can be used to educate the children in the North.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by cold(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
But isn't this a fraudulent act by the so called Holy Land of Saudi Arabia?What happens to the all the monies paid for airfare, accommodation,feeding etc.Running into thousands of dollars?Will it be refunded?I seriously doubt that though,what a waste!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by oluMyderz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
3kay945:
Is this necessary?
say wetin?
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2012
Nd kings: I hope the stupid muslims especialy the hausas wul soon take to the streets to protest this one?
Stupid cows!
Wat's wit d 'especially the hausas'? And 'Stupid cows'?!
You knw wat dude? You're a chronic IDIOT. You and your lyks.
Now if I'd insulted you, or your sad ethnicity you'll be whining over how we Muslims nd Hausas r intolerant.
I PITY YOUR LIFE!
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by eazysally: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
The saudi govment did not support the anti-islam demonstration that went on in the north recently, their own way of showing that they are not in support is by deporting their women back home....more deportation awaiting.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by fatahtalks(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
d problem we hv in dis country is dat we hv alot of educated illiterates. Dats why some pple call nairaland forum 4 secondary sch students. Jst look at some pple's post. D problem most nigerians hv is dat dey are ignorant of sometins yet they want 2 make comment abt it. If u ask most of d pple commenting on dis 'wat is hajj' dey dnt know it. Wat does it entail? dey dnt knw it. Yet one fool was saying a religion dat treat women as slave and black muslim as second hand. Go and ask who 'bilal' was in islam. Go and read who khadijat,sumaiya,aishat and so many more. Hw they were treated. Go and read b4 u start making comment abt wat u dnt knw.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by sbeezy8: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
it is because northern women go to saudi arabia for hajj and remain there prostituting

as in they only sell their zex to muslims- I read it recently in an article.
Re: Saudi Deports 71 Of The Detained Female Hajj Pilgrims by Opoki(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
nanaman: I love to read than comment but have to write something due to a reason..some few days ago,these folks in the North protested on a film said to have been done against them (muslims) which i know 99 percent never saw the disc not to talk of watching.Good,it was against them done in another country which i think dosen't concern them @ all just because there so called IMAMS and ALFAS have brainwashed them.I want to see there reaction towards these deportation which we all think is wrong,even we christians know its wrong. If you don't burn the flag of Saudi Arabia take it from me you are COWARDS.
BASTARD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World / Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? / Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.