Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs (62838 Views)

Oil Crisis: Nigeria Announces New Charges On Private Jets, Yachts, Champagnes / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Kayoski(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2012
anybodi dat is angry wif d blessings of God in d life of bishop david oyedepo shd either go nd hug transformer or jump inside lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Madawaki01(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
I've said it b4,founding a church is a very lucrative business,i've seen someone who won BABA IJEBU and use d money to build a church,he has five cars now.WAKE UP CHRISTIANS

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Scarpon(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kay Paramount: ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!! Instant Miracle Church (IMC)
Needs 500,000 members between now and December
Register quick and receive your own miracle.
God bless you as you register today,
Pastor KAY G.O. (IMC).
ole u dey find money for jet abi??
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Donkunze: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Kayoski: anybodi dat is angry wif d blessings of God in d life of bishop david oyedepo shd either go nd hug transformer or jump inside lagoon.
u must be insane too just like him...mumu of d highest order...n na d type of una povati dy strik...foooool

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by jobaskia(m): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
The fact is that owning the jet is one and and maintaining is another. I could remember the ceceila Ibru saga and it was found to even maintain on a six montth basis maintenance cost couple with pilot salary , landing charges goes for like US$700,000.00.

The last time bill gates foundation came to the north they donated a whoooping 50billion and that is just a very small fraction from hisn fortune. We are so blessed here and the so called billionaire has not made any meaningful impact in our live.

They are milking us dry through contract they get from government and if we dare raise eyebrows they will go to court seek perpetual injunction that they should not be arrested. What a country ! what has govt been able to do all sectors of the economy to ginger develeopment , privatization also so goes to their proxies and tey will in turn pay peanuts to worker ( cheap labour). We shall get it right one day to tie all of the at a stake and shoot them.

Curiously , the so called men of God dont verify the wealth of their member beause this shows is not only tithe money the men of God take but tax payers's monies all stolen and given to the church or mosque for them to be praised. In other part of the world , all these are verifiable , it's only in Nigeria we are operating like banana republic.

I dare say we should put a stop this ungodly act so that we wont start ''going bananas''

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2012
No comment!! ..

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by kpozite(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Has Bishop come to your house to ask you for money to buy Jet A1?

If you have ever been to a Church and will be sincere you will agree that the level of encouragement people get these days to pay tithes and offering is just too much
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

I did my Youth service in one of the flight operations bases of the Nigerian Air Force. I was already enrolled to do the Direct Short Service Commission before I decided not to join as it would not allow me pursue my biz dreams.

ONE DOESNT NEED TO GO TOO FAR TO LEARN WHY U WERE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE NAF. BONEHEADS LIKE U R ONLY GUD 4 NYSC. ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE BLUNDERS AND HEADACHES U BROUGHT TO THE BASES WHERE U WERE STATIONED. ONE CAN ALSO IMAGE THE HAVOC A BUFOON LIKE WILL CAUSE IN A UNIFORM.

stagger:
I can teach you about rotary wing and fixed wing aircraft and I am highly knowledgeable about Aviation. I know all the Air Commodores who fly the Presidential aircraft one on one. I know when the Air Force purchased certain aircraft that necessitated the travel of several pilots and aircraft engineers to Italy and Ukraine for training in 2005/2006.

I can tell you that a typical C-check costs about $3USmillion. I can tell you where in Europe these C checks are done. I can tell you where Aero Contractors does their bi-annual SIM.

REALLY DUDE ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN CAN ACCESS ALL THIS FROM THE INTERNET SO WTF U TALKING ABOUT!

stagger: On the contrary, you are dumb. A nitwit who knows NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH about aircraft or aviation. If you want, I will sit you down and give you a sound education on aircraft and aviation matters.

OKAY MR. AVIATOR LETS HEAR WHAT STALE 2ND HAND INFO U GOT. WHILE UTTERING YOUR GIBBERISH, REMEMBER THE TOPIC IS JET OWNERS. NOT ' THE LIQUID CONTENTS IN UR COCONUT HEAD'

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by tellwsdom: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Cant find my name angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2012
Donkunze: u must be insane too just like him...mumu of d highest order...n na d type of una povati dy strik...foooool

Go and hug transformer, because before this decade is up, Winners will be the first church to start an airline, and I will be a shareholder. Mark my words.

Now what will your depraved ranting do about that..sucker?
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by stagger: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2012
Babzilla:

ONE DOESNT NEED TO GO TOO FAR TO LEARN WHY U WERE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE NAF. BONEHEADS LIKE U R ONLY GUD 4 NYSC. ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE THE BLUNDERS AND HEADACHES U BROUGHT TO THE BASES WHERE U WERE STATIONED. ONE CAN ALSO IMAGE THE HAVOC A BUFOON LIKE WILL CAUSE IN A UNIFORM.

Baboon + Godzilla (I wonder what u look like in real life..I am not dying to find out)
Thank your stars I am not in uniform, because if I see you in a fuel station struggling for fuel, I for use my bulala peel your back!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by izuch(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2012
Fastest way to heaven?? Buy 5 private jets and they'll fly you straight to heaven. Daddy oyedepo ride on!!! You've got 4 one more to go!! grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by fenandopo: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2012
Oyedepo with about four jet? What for? Y not use the money to build free schools for the less privileged.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2012
freenature: Its so funny grin that people just talk without knowing the full length of their subject, do you know that pastor Adeboye and Oyedepo are both writers of christian books which does not only sell in Nigeria but in more than 47 countries in the world so how on earth will they not be able to afford them , and also remember that those whom God has used them for also bless them with gifts that comes in various form (money,cars, houses etc )... and also the members that supported them in getting the Jets deem it fit for their pastors to have it to aid their journeys wherever they are going outside the country. .....
if they make their money selling books,then macmillian owners should own like 10 jets..bookseller indeed

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

[b]Why not come to Abuja and see what I am doing here? I sow seeds all the time and I am happy to say that I commit my money to charitable causes as well. If I decide to give N20,000 as a prophetic seed, [/b]IT IS MY MONEY AND NOT YOURS and I can do whatever I like with it.

And as for your exercise, go to any Shoprite mall, and window shop for Lego bricks: Let it remind you of what your brain matter needs to be purged of before you come to Nairaland.

HA HA HA!
YOU MUST REALLY THINK IM A slowpoke LIKE U (SERVES ME RIGHT ACTUALLY 4 ENGAGING A NINCOMPOOP) LISTEN 2 URSELF. I AM SO BORED AND IDLE AS TO GET IN A VEHICLE AND GO TO ABUJA TO WATCH A F00L BE PARTED WITH HIS GOLD HAHAHAHA. BUT U FORGET SOMETHING. EVEN IF I WAS THAT IDLE AND CONSIDERED THAT ENTERTAINMENT, GOATS LIKE YOU ABOUND EVERYWHERE I DONT NEED TO COME TO ABJ 2 SEE YOU ALL I HAVE TO DO IS VISIT YOUR CHURCH.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
aguiyi:
poverty mentality has beguilded you
bro I hate to break it to u, thou art poor. Of the mind, soul, brain and pocket.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2012
I hate capitalism.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
trigar12:
Is WINNERS CHAPEL a business organization?
its 'incorporated' so the answer is yes it is for profit making.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by God2man(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2012
Scarpon: More exciting revelations have emerged that the penchant for private jets acquisition has cost wealthy Nigerians over N1 trillion in five
years.

The luxury trend actually rose by 650% between 2007 and 2012, this has increased the rate of private jet acquisition from 20 in 2007 to over 150 in 2012 which has placed
Nigeria and china as the fastest growing private jets markets in the world.

Top ten private jets by wealthy Nigerians.

Type Price Owner
1. Falcons 7X. $51m(N8.2billion) Mike Adenuga

2. Bombardier Global 6000 $45.5m (N7.3billion) Unknown

3. Bombardier Global Express 5000 $45m (N7.2billion) Aliko Dangote

4. Gulfstream G550 $40m(N6.4billion) Bishop Oyedepo

5. Gulfstream V $30m(N4.8billion) Bishop Oyedepo & Pastor Adeboye

6. Bombardier Challenger 604 $30m(N4.8b) Mike Adenuga

7. Embracer Legacy 650 $30m (N4.8b) Ifeanyi Uba

8. Hawker 900XP $20m(N3.2b) Dr Kashim and Sir Aremu Johnson

9. Gulfstream G450 $15m(N2.4b) Bishop oyedepo

10. LearJet $13.3m (N2.1b) Bishop Oyedepo and Dr Kashim
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2012
clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

Pls educate us how a private jet is an asset? The plane swallows $30,000 on fuel ALONE! Minus d pilot's salary and maintenance costs.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by wonlasewonimi: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2012
Wizard_of_Oz:

Pls educate us how a private jet is an asset? The plane swallows $30,000 on fuel ALONE! Minus d pilot's salary and maintenance costs.

You dey mind the olodo. Something you cant sell for the same price once you move it around the tarmac.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dayomom: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
And Jesus walked everywhere with his one sandal!!!
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by bigblow(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
Gullible Nigerians...2Timothy 3:1-5, 1(imothy 6:9,10.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Baboon + Godzilla (I wonder what u look like in real life..I am not dying to find out)
Thank your stars I am not in uniform, because if I see you in a fuel station struggling for fuel, I for use my bulala peel your back!

HA HA HA! I THANK MY STARS IM NOT U! A BUMBLING BUFOON WHO TAKES THE LITTLE MISERABLE PEANUTS U MAKE TO GIVE TO 'DEAR PAPA' BELIEVING THAT IS WHAT WILL MAKE HIM RICH. grin grin grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by johndahray(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2012
My submission is always that going to church or mosque is jst a form of association nothing more.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dangerzone: 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Babzilla:

HA HA HA! I THANK MY STARS IM NOT U! A BUMBLING BUFOON WHO TAKES THE LITTLE MISERABLE PEANUTS U MAKE TO GIVE TO 'DEAR PAPA' BELIEVING THAT IS WHAT WILL MAKE HIM RICH. grin grin grin

Hahahaha him be sure maga wey fit kill him brother just to pay the pastor
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by lagcity(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
Damn! shocked Church business is good business. Every NLander shout Haleluyah! grin
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by rodeo0070(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

Oh boy, go find work do! Where I operate from you cannot even come close. You cannot even work as my gateman.
My brother you don't have talk in a condescending manner to proof your point.
Remember "pride goes before fall". One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2012
clip: Please,remember some of them buy this private jet as an asset.No amount of money spent on asset that is waste or useless

GUY ARE YOU DRUNK NI ? HOW IS A JET AN ASSET ? YOU BETTER GO BACK AND DO WAEC NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by swtcharissa(f): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]and T.B joshua does not have one,even pastor Chris oyas,yet when some persons want to abuse pastors,they call these persons,am not surprised they do not anyway,cos it is so much on TV how dey spend their offerings on the poor n needy,expecially T.B,I guess odas have to learn from them
Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by dridowu: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2012
stagger:

My guy,

If your idea of giving offering to your God is to drop a squeezed, washed up N20 polymer note, then poverty will hound you forever. Divest yourself of poverty mentality. Attack me: after all offerings are given in every church I know of.

Even if you are an occultic man, do you go to see native doctor with N20? He will give you a good beating for coming to insult him with it. Now imagine giving Baba God N20 on Sunday. The One that gives you life, protects you, feeds you, made you see today to come to Nairaland: you give N20 on Sunday. God forgive you.

If you are waiting for money to go to Covenant University, I got news for you: I went to a Comprehensive secondary school. I did not go to any Bereton Montessori school in those days. So wake up: private universities are not for everybody. Graduates of public universities in Naija are making waves everywhere.

my broda stagger, truly offering is done evri church i know off also but d offering is used for general welfare of the church, which is going to benefit evri church member.
I also attend govt nursery/primary/secondary/university and with God on my side things are working positive for me.
U said private universities are not for evribody, yes that is true but i believe when they are laying d foundation 4 d sch, what they would told my neighbours is that d offering money will b used to build d school and d school will b AFFORDABLE to all members of the church.
My dear broda i mention 20naira because because dats is d least amount my neighbour would like to drop.
Don't let sm1 deceive u by using name of God

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And Their Costs by powerblaze(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Aifey: Religion is just an opium for the masses. They are just usin ur money 2inrich them selfs n family. Is their university nt supose 2b free tuition fee. Whatch TB joshua giv out cars n millions n even bags of rice 2poor n destitut pepl, hw many times hav u seen oledepo do so. God is nt purnishin them anytin n they kn tht, thts y.

Your stupidity is beyond extreme! You think everyone who does charity carves out an open show before he media? I doubt any ministry in Nigeria gives out to the needy more than winners.. I know countless people... widows, students, elder statesmen etc.. who're under the church's welfare.. If they buy 50 planes, why e dey pain you? na ur money? more than 50000 people troop to the ministry every sunday.. You think they're unaware of the wealth of the ministry? na u wan tell dem whether to pay tithe or not? Ur politicians dat steal money in 8 figures neva do u..

If u no like am.. stop to pay tithe, then see wether God's work will stop working..
Those ministries have been on for over 25yrs.. probably when they were just 5 members and worshipped in a little cottage, you'd neva have an issue with it ryt? Sorry bro, i serve a RICH God.. If God lived on earth... people like you wud still complain about the kind of car He drives.. Get a Life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.